Strike From The Shadows

Grantaire

IC: ZacaxZacax shook Korvus's hand, "Thank you," Zacax said, "I'm ready to protect my home,"

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC: Nomad"Vigilante," Nomad replied, "although I normally don't take sides in this war."
IC: The toa nodded, regarding him keenly."Regardless, our thanks," he replied, before turning to leave. It was obvious that he had other things he wanted to attend to.

OOC: Huh. This is a nice turnout.IC - Naho - Group GatheringA Toa of water emerged from the shadows, armor untarnished and weapons without blood. Unmistakably the Toa Mangai Naho. Some would recognize her for gathering three hundred Toa to assist Metru Nui. Some might have even met her then. The first to be acknowledged was Mar."Hello!" somehow adding enthusiasm to her half-whisper, "Has anyone else come with you?"Her question was invariably answered by the approaching number of Toa."Well. This is nice. Everyone, I need to know your names and the skill you're most trained in."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Zacax"Zacax, Toa of Fire, I specialize in swords, invention, repairing anything mechanical, and any fire arms if necessary," Zacax said,

Edited by Zacax

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC: Reaper / Onu-Metru, Upper ArchivesReaper ignored Zyke as he vanished into the dark corners and tunnels leading away. He needed to make sure the Matoran hadn't further messed with that AI sphere...-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

IC: TahukamaTahukama walked through the outskirts of the Coliseum, this place was rather impressive.OOC: Tahukama, open for interaction.

IC-Aclaraung:As Aclaraung sat and waited for Dume to come out, he noticed a being walking about, a Toa of Fire. He spat a blast of flame in front of the Toa, stopping him in his tracks."Toa," he growled to the other being. "Come here."OOC: That's Tahukama, Zacax.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: TahukamaTahukama stopped, and turned and walked to the new being, "yes?"

IC: Tahukama"Patience is an attribute every Toa, and Dragon should learn. I have no control of Dume or his allies, I am but a warrior for the Protectorate," Tahukama stated,

IC: Tahukama"I will take orders from my leaders, not a dragon. If you are so worried, what prohibits you from entering the Coliseum?"

Edited by Zacax

IC-Aclaraung:"Well, I wonder. There's those doors," Aclaraung said, pointing his snout at the mentioned opening, "And then there's me. My head might be able to fit in, but my neck is nowhere near long enough to get as far through as I need." Aclaraung snorted."Simple answer: I'm. Too. Big. Does that help?"

profiles i guess

IC: Tahukama"Simple, find a disc of shrinking, it should temporarily make your size smaller, long enough to consult Turaga Dume," Tahukama said

IC-Aclaraung:"And then get myself stuck inside the Colosseum, destroying a few rooms as I inexorably grow back to normal size, as well as sustaining harm to myself. That's a great plan." Aclaraung growled at Tahukama, the Toa of Fire taking a step back."Go, now!" He roared. "Before I feel the need for a bloody snack!" He snapped at the Toa of Fire, backing him up towards the Colosseum.

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

OOC: Wait is that bunnying?IC: TahukamaTahukama wasn't like that, he simply store at the dragon, "It is no of my duty or concern to bring Dume down. I do not fear you, but you should learn to be patient a bit more, soon someone will come, just keep calm," Tahukama stated and walked off, "Now if you excuse me, I must go see a certain Toa,"

IC-Aclaraung:"You know, a few minutes ago I would have sworn the Vahki weren't anywhere near as intelligent as Toa. I'm finding myself wrong," the Dragon grumbled, still within earshot of Tahukama. New tactic time."Toa, is it not your duty to protect this city?" Aclaraung growled to the Toa of Fire.

profiles i guess

IC: Tahukama"Listen dragon," Tahukama said still calm, "You will be hunted down if you try anything that could cause chaos. I suggest you calm yourself and wait,"

IC: [Lithus] - Outside ColiseumLithus scoffed, "Well, technically I'm Protectorate, so I am authorized to enter. Plus, I was travelling with a pretty important group at the time, so, yeah..."She shrugged suddenly, glancing around them, "So... Know anything exciting that's going on? Get's sort of boring around here..."-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC-Aclaraung:"Oh, how woefully lacking in intelligence this Toa is," Aclaraung moaned inwardly. Outside, he just walked about the Colosseum, the Toa of Fire annoying him too much to be worth an argument anymore.As he walked about, he came upon another group of beings, one of them asking about anything "Exciting" going on."I don't know," the Dragon growled. "Would you consider meeting a Dragon exciting?"OOC: Just to make sure it's known, that's Lithus he's talking to.

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

IC: TahukamaThe dragon was arrogant, he would expect a powerful and wise creature to have more patience then himself, after all, Tahukama was extremely slow to anger. He kept walking around and decided to meet one of the leaders.

IC: Precentus / Outside Coliseum"Dragon."The voice came from behind Aclaraung. The dragon, were he to turn around, would see a hunched over, obviously old Toa - gravity, by the looks of it, though you could never really be completely certain.The figure beckoned, as though he wished for Aclaraung to follow, as he walked away.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

IC: TahukamaTahukama continued to walk, this time, inside the Coliseum, in order to find the leaders of the Protectorate.

IC: Precentus / Outside ColiseumThe elderly Toa sat down upon a hard, stone bench just within the flicker of eyesight."A psychic, then? Interesting. But what I find more interesting is why you're here. Or, should I say, I can't understand it. But, unlike them, I do actually care."-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

IC-Aclaraung:This Toa was...interesting, so far. Aclaraung felt like giving him the priviledge of not sifting through his mind."I am here out of a lack of anything to do," Aclaraung said mentally. "I am here because those bloody Hunters ravaged my homeland while I was away. Do you have a name, Toa?"

profiles i guess

IC: Precentus / Outside Coliseum"A question for a question, and answer for an answer? Okay.""Then for this question, my answer is - yes, I do have a name. I'll be so kind as to share it, even - Precentus.""Now then - why come here, rather than attack Odina, or a smaller Hunter base?"-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

IC-Aclaraung:"There are quite a few Hunter's gathered here, including the group that razed my home-I would know, because I tracked them here." Aclaraung was becoming slightly interested with this Toa...but also slightly suspicious."Why do you contact me, Toa?"

profiles i guess

IC: Precentus / Outside Coliseum"You're interesting. You're different. You're a king - I can tell. A ruler. One with majesty. These Toa carry themselves like guards, but you carry yourself like a ruler. Dumes red mask would turn green were he to see you.""Who are the Hunters responsible?"-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Edited by Toa Levacius Zehvor

IC: TahukamaTahukama continued to look around, curious at how this building was made.OOC: Tahukama open for interaction.

IC: [Lithus] - Outside ColiseumIf it's catching Dark Hunters, Lithus said into Aclaraung's mind with her Suletu, Then I'm in. Criminals like them have done nothing but cause trouble for me throughout my entire life.OOC: If a Suletu shouldn't work like this, I'll edit the post. I'm honestly kinda confused on the specifics of its powers.-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: Sontarok"Well, they are planning a strik force to Ga Metru. I'm considering joining." he said to Lithius.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC: Precentus / Outside ColiseumPrecentus glanced over and saw a being come out - a high ranking one, no less - and approach the dragon."It seems they're talking to you. But still, they refuse to do as you request and send their coward leader.""I'll skip the long, drawn out dialogue. Time is short and works against us. It works with normal Matoran, or Toa, or Turaga, or pretty much anybody. But I'll spare you trickery, if for the time being. I was stripped of the title Toa for daring to go against the Toa Code. Stripped of honor, position. Renounced. Which is why you see me as I am today. And you - you lost your home to Dark Hunters. But I can offer you a much better deal than these Toa can." "During the upcoming battle, they will no doubt want someone to provide support and destroy the ships used by the pirates working for us. Provide me the names of the Hunters responsible for destroying your home. If, during this battle, you instead destroy any ships used by the Toa, I will insure a difficult situation occurs for as many as I can, and leave them to die. And instead of the Protectorate, you join with the Hunters.""If this doesn't interest you, go ahead and join the Protectorate. Let them treat you like a lower being. Like an equal to the rats that scurry around the Coliseum. Rather than the destined ruler I can see you as."-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Edited by Toa Levacius Zehvor

IC-Aclaraung:"I can provide no names, Precentus," Aclaraung growled. "But...I will consider your offer. I do believe the beings that destroyed my home were mostly Skakdi, though there was one species...insectoid...I am not sure what the being was." He shifted his concentration away from Precentus, back to Lithus."Well then, Toa, be ready for a battle. One is coming soon."Aclaraung then turned, looking at the Captain that had come out to him, glaring coldly."Did I not say I was not going to be a regular member of your forces?" He growled. "I said I was willing to help, not that I would be explicitly recruited, unlike you seem to think. And still you do not bring out the Turaga. I wonder what happened to the old man, he never was afraid to give anybody his mind, face to face."

profiles i guess