Describe The Sig Of The Member Before You!

Piruks mask plus alot of writhing!NO wait its Ignika....Now I feel stupid.

Edited by helryx280

BJvKYW4.png

P̴̡͘r̛̕a̵͟i̷͞s͢͠é̴̢̛̕ ̛͡t̴̶̨͞h͢҉̶e̢͟ ̸̢͢͠R͢é̷͏̶d̸͘͞ ̴͟͡͏͞a͞n̶̛̕̕҉d̶͠͞͞ ̶̡̧B̷̛l̀҉a҉̢́͟c̕͠k̢͠ ̶̸̡͟͢Ģ͞͝͏͝ó̕d̛͢͢͡͠.̧҉.̷̧̛͟͞.̀҉̴
̧̨̧̡

Minecraft username: furno5943

3DS Friend code: 5043 2524 8032

Links to fanfics with a big banner for one specific story called MARKED in all caps with what I assume is a quote from it.Another link to your BZPRPG profiles next to the fic profiles in black.

Edited by The Invisible Noob

triangularic!

check out my totally ORIGINAL youtube channel, Below Average Geeks!  I'm trying something different.its very small, so comments will be noticed and read.

just a poll.on a scale of one to ten, how likely are you to read a webcomic based on just this title: 'Neon Laser Dragons.'?

see these guys?

0VlbJ.gif  AjzI5.gif msLAB.gif cr1zz.gif

alrighty bros, listen up.

my lightning dragon is lonely.

click dis bebe dergen pls.

i know its dumb.

jus do it pls.for me, a'ight?

',:]

my Skrall--er, scroll.

does taynikma have any resemblance to bacon? ugh!first ninjad-ness.so...a right delta triangle?

So is that type of project considered a machinima, or is it something completely different?
im not sure,this is my first time ever doing something like this,and im probably not even going to be able to even do it.i cant even get a good mugen tutorial.i should probably remove that. Edited by stargatestaticTH

check out my totally ORIGINAL youtube channel, Below Average Geeks!  I'm trying something different.its very small, so comments will be noticed and read.

just a poll.on a scale of one to ten, how likely are you to read a webcomic based on just this title: 'Neon Laser Dragons.'?

see these guys?

i know its dumb.

my Skrall--er, scroll.

A question about a graphic novel, that I don't know of.
Then how do you know it's a graphic novel, also, it's actually a book series.AGAIN with the breakfast stealing? It'll be a cold day in Karzahni before I let this fly Edited by Geardirector

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

karzahni is actually very cold by default,which is equally tortuous,and it also means taynikma let this fly... :smeag: uh...ninjad...atlantis squarepantis!

Edited by stargatestaticTH

see these guys?

i know its dumb.

my Skrall--er, scroll.