Describe The Sig Of The Member Before You!

DSS, BZPRPG, The Beatles, and PotC. That's one heck of a sig.
Who is Edwin Morgan?
I've already answered that, GH.Look at my last post.
Foolish boy! You cannot answer a question that has not yet been asked if it will never be asked, can you? So I had to ask the question for you to be able to have answered it.Makes sense?

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

Still one heck of a sig.

Who is Edwin Morgan?
Foolish boy! You cannot answer a question that has not yet been asked if it will never be asked, can you? So I had to ask the question for you to be able to have answered it.Makes sense?
You're just angry I actually psyched you.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

A comic banner with a spelling mistake most likely done on purpose as though to say "LOOK AT ME! I'M SPECIAL!"Nuparu apparently disapproves.

69 Days to a Better Body

Days left: 45 | Days completed: 24 | Yesterday: Shoulder's & Glutes - Today's: Triceps - Tomorrow's: Biceps

Miles Completed: 123(+2 Miles) | Today's Time: 1H

8330_s.gif

Exercise time was too bloody hard to fix...forgot to track a few days...sorry.

MOCs: Sah n Dibum - Vehicles Part 1 - Mouldi Pheats - Daleks

Stories: Adventures in the LegoVerse

Interesting Stuff: Shows You're Watching

Still one heck of a sig.
Who is Edwin Morgan?
No you didn't. If I hadn't asked the question you'd already answered, then you wouldn't have answered it, because it wouldn't have been asked. But if it had not been asked and you had still answered it, then how would you have known the answer, as the question was unknown to you due to its not going to be asked? If you had answered the question, with it never going to be asked, then the question would be both unanswered and answered and asked and unasked at the same time, thus creating a paradox due to the answering of an unasked question which had been answered but was not actually going to be asked in the first place, or indeed the second place as it the answering happened before the asking that, in our hypothetical scenario, never actually took place.Savvy?

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

I am the walrus.
If you say so, GH.
Still one heck of a sig.
Who is Edwin Morgan?
No you didn't. If I hadn't asked the question you'd already answered, then you wouldn't have answered it, because it wouldn't have been asked. But if it had not been asked and you had still answered it, then how would you have known the answer, as the question was unknown to you due to its not going to be asked? If you had answered the question, with it never going to be asked, then the question would be both unanswered and answered and asked and unasked at the same time, thus creating a paradox due to the answering of an unasked question which had been answered but was not actually going to be asked in the first place, or indeed the second place as it the answering happened before the asking that, in our hypothetical scenario, never actually took place.Savvy?
Yes, but my psychic powers told me that the question would be asked, therefore negating all possibilities of the question being left unasked.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

Randomness insufficient.

I am the walrus.
If you say so, GH.
Still one heck of a sig.
Who is Edwin Morgan?
Yes, but my psychic powers told me that the question would be asked, therefore negating all possibilities of the question being left unasked.
However, had I not asked the question (that being my decision), then reality would probably have imploded and I would invariably have been asked to fix it. It's my day off universe-fixing.

You still haven't fixed Tamaru.

Randomness insufficient.
I am the walrus.
If you say so, GH.
Still one heck of a sig.
Who is Edwin Morgan?
However, had I not asked the question (that being my decision), then reality would probably have imploded and I would invariably have been asked to fix it. It's my day off universe-fixing.
I already flicked that switch. I can do it again, you know. Besides, my point is, your decision was already decided. From an outside, non-linear perspective, time isn't a straight line, it's a ball, of wibbly-wobbly timey-wimey... stuff.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Comix. Sounds like a Gaul.

Randomness insufficient.
I am the walrus.
If you say so, GH.
Still one heck of a sig.
Who is Edwin Morgan?
I already flicked that switch. I can do it again, you know. Besides, my point is, your decision was already decided. From an outside, non-linear perspective, time isn't a straight line, it's a ball, of wibbly-wobbly timey-wimey... stuff.
That started well.

Well, it seems a little scary, but I'm sure it won't be that painful.

Comix. Sounds like a Gaul.
Randomness insufficient.
I am the walrus.
If you say so, GH.
Still one heck of a sig.
Who is Edwin Morgan?
That started well.
Yeah, I'm betting 50% more lag just because of our posts. :P

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Pirok apparently spent millions on plastic surgury to look just like Nuparu.

69 Days to a Better Body

Days left: 45 | Days completed: 24 | Yesterday: Shoulder's & Glutes - Today's: Triceps - Tomorrow's: Biceps

8330_s.gif

lesbian-induced nosebleed?

69 Days to a Better Body

8330_s.gif

Sorry, Rory, Amy found someone she's even more attracted to. Herself.

69 Days to a Better Body

8330_s.gif

I know. I killed ten Silents today alone. I only remember because I'm staring at their corpses.

69 Days to a Better Body

8330_s.gif

It looks like two girls......uh.....Are we allowed to use pictures like that in our sigs?

Statements (Mouseover to view): <1> <2> <3> <4> <5> <6> <7><8> <9>

My MOCs:
Characters- Makuta Dys Makuta Kamazotz Lord Vladek The Helmsmith Protector OCs Skull Whaler Skull Warden

Creatures- Verdelisk Lord of Skull Spiders BBC Contest #69: Kahu Oko Taku

^Of course. Kissing is totally innocent and seen in plenty of children's and family movies. Even movies from the 30's!I see links to various statements.

69 Days to a Better Body

8330_s.gif

It looks like two girls......uh.....Are we allowed to use pictures like that in our sigs?

Yes, yes we are. Kissing is all fiiine. Also it's not two girls, it's one girl kissing herself.A pony with a big violin. I dunno her name. Edited by dotcom

AXKP5KC.png

she's kissing her ghostly ....dang, I can't finish that sentence because that word can't be used here or anywhere outside a kennel...

69 Days to a Better Body

8330_s.gif

but I can't find any avatar that is worthy of representing me....Is her deadself crying?

69 Days to a Better Body

8330_s.gif

It's to seperate the sections of exercise and links.sadly, no one ever visits, comments on those links...Someone is a big creep.

69 Days to a Better Body

8330_s.gif

a quote from a cereal.

69 Days to a Better Body

8330_s.gif