Describe The Sig Of The Member Before You!

Fad or not, deliberate or not, that is still not how the word is spelled and that makes it erroneous grammar.I don't see the point of "fighting" bronies or any other social group. Just do what you like and ignore waht you don't. They are not hurting anybody, my friend. I'm kind of sad to see your last sentence do such a complete 180, unless it was a joke.

Edited by Katuko

You need to get a few less links.And no, it's about the theory that one can't prove a negative proposition, eg, you can't prove something doesn't exist, only that it does.The brony thing isn't entirely a joke, it's designed to use one's own thought-process against them. One begins to read it, and can't help but agree with a few points, then by the end of it one are in complete agreement. Then, out of the blue, one finds out the writer is a hater, and feels anger.Basically, I'm sacrificing my own reputation as an open-minded person to save those who stereotype bronies.It's all very clever.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill