Describe The Sig Of The Member Before You!

OH! You're the one who wrote that awesome portal crossover comic! Will more be coming?

I'm just waiting for UK to make his comic.So yes, hopefullyI was never warned about the stairsand those are underscores, not stairsI was not warned about the underscores, either

Incidentally, the text above the comic link is creepy. Viddy creepy.Oh Lord it's contagious!EDIT!BLAST! I've been Ninja'd!Anyway, the sig above me is of Star Trek and ponies. Reminds me of a certain quote from a movie about elephants and tiny people...

Edited by King Joe

APERTURE SCIENCE!"We do what we must because we can."Heck, they got the best business model ever. Super-advanced portal technology? Make it into a high-tech shower curtain. Almost bankrupt? Buy tons of expensive moon dust. Low on test subjects? Bring any and all hobos that is willing to work for 20 bucks a day.

Edited by Katuko

Gah, why do I keep missing the Octavia sig?? :PAnyway, yeah, protodermis is like quicksand, only slower. http://www.bzpower.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/cool.pngSlowsand?

~Avatar's original image was made by the incomparable Egophiliac.~

~Electronic Manic Supersonic Bionic Energy~

f9Qcky7.png

~"If I am afraid of criticism, I won't be able to challenge anything new." - BoA~

Vahkipower?Wait...IT DOSN'T EXIST.And not all comics are terrible.Just some of them with horrid stereotypes, like the person who is obsessed with a random food item.RAEG WHY AM I BEING NINJA'D.Spaceship.with a pony next to it.

Edited by The X

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian