Describe The Sig Of The Member Before You!

I felt like being a little more colorful, thanks for noticing!I actually agree with BoA on that one.Never underestimate pop stars. ninja'd... hard. I don't really know why you've decided to put that quote in your sig, since I can't decipher any deeper meanings from it.

Edited by The Change

tumblr_n3nqpzvUrQ1qlzuomo1_500.gif

Oh god.. Is Lady Gaga trolling us? :oAlso I have 1,337 replies. I win my $1000 Internets now, as detailed in Hitchhiker's guide to the Galaxy.

Edited by Field Marshal RMN

Signature Guidelines: Signature may not exceed the 800x300 limit. For more reference use the box located in your signature editor.

Oh my, who decapitated the Mexican flag?Edit: Or perhaps Kuwait or Somaliland turned sideways?

Oh my, who decapitated the Mexican flag?Edit: Or perhaps Kuwait or Somaliland turned sideways?

italy.hey uh, you should go look for your 404. :/ i lost a 404 once. messed me up for life, man.

3DS: 3711-9364-3152

PSN:          AidecVoros

Conspiracies?That's a conspiracy on conspiracies. Conspiraception.Edit:STUPID NINJAS >,<Italy.Or something.

Cool comics. Apparently that's where insanity lives. I'm not sure if I am supposed avoid the place, or go there right now. :P

not for long she aintedit: ugh again, bionicle isnt in power. they didn't even campaign.

I see, you's trollin' me. You know it's an expression. You just wanna do that to mess around with me, that's all.

My Comedies: The Krika Show (Season 1)
The Krika Show Season 2