Describe The Sig Of The Member Before You!

As you're on your way back home,Something catch your eyes untold,Fear of darkness lingers here,Tremble as you get the fear.Now you're on the corner stone,Fearing you've been left alone,Who will lose who will prevail?Who will tell the final tale?There it goes, again.There it goes, again.Do you know,What it takes to be a hero?When you've lost,A piece of love, a piece of you?Do you have,What it takes to beat the villains?In your heart,To grow up strong, and undo wrong,To grow up strong, and undo wrong?

Pirok is a Kra-Matoran now. I guess he was hanging out with too many Shadow Leeches.

No, they are two different Matoran. Edited by Pirok the Va-Matoran

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

Pirok the Comix banner and a John Connolly quote.Edit: Ninja'd. RXC banner and a quote.

Edited by Peach 00

On the day the wall came down / They threw the locks onto the ground

And with glasses high / We raised a cry / For freedom had arrived

On the day the wall came down / The ship of fools had finally run aground

Promises lit up the night / Like paper doves in flight

I dreamed you had left my side / No warmth, not even pride remained

And even though you needed me / It was clear that I could not do a thing for you

Now life devalues day by day / As friends and neighbors turn away

And there's a change that even with regret / Cannot be undone

Now frontiers shift like desert sands / While nations wash their bloodied hands

Of loyalty, of history / In shades of grey

I woke to the sound of drums / The music played, the morning sun streamed in

I turned and I looked at you / And all but the bitter residues slipped away

slipped away...

Looks like someone, the creeper I shall now name Nurd, walked in through the gates, and found out it wasn't such a pleasant place, thankyou very much. 'In fact, the place in which Nurd happened to be was so far from Happy that even if one walked for a very long time — centuries, millenia — one still would not be able to see even Slightly Less Unhappy from wherever one ended up.' (John Connolly, The Gates)It's a really good book. Get it out of your local library, it deserves to be read.And you better bring some 'funds' with you, as that book lying under your bed is very much overdue. (Psyched! :P)

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

One of these lines is not like the others,One of these lines just isn't the same,One of these lines is not like the others,Now it's time to play our game,(It's time to play our game)What? Sesame Street is one of those things that sticks! (Especially when one has a brother five years younger than one, and has to sit through two lifetimes worth of it)

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

It's a creeper/flammable liquid/snake combo!Ninja'd! Awesome game. I've downloaded it. It's difficult to kill everything, and a little dull. Just a little. (This is constructive criticism. Whatever that is)

So THAT'S what DINE means.Cool.

You don't know the half of it. Keep up to date with the comics, there was a new one today. Edited by Pirok the Va-Matoran

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Awesome game. *Insert constructive criticism here*

DINE.IT MAY BE THE END...for normal beings.But, of course, being a matoran of time, you can screw with time and create multiple back up copies.HAH FOUND OUT PLOT.
Yes! You got it perfectly-WRONG!I don't screw time. Time screws me.Gonna have to wait for that final ep to find out! Ha ha! :P

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]