Describe The Sig Of The Member Before You!

Slam that jam, home-boy-ey!

Oh, don't worry, he does...what's a basilios?

Same thing that my name means.

Edited by Iaredios

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

I remember the time you sent a fake expensive bill to king Harkinion, and to pay for such a fine Harkinion had to over tax his subjects. Inoutrage, Gaston led a revolt with the entire YouTube Poop cast and marched on down to his castle to execute him. Luckilly, that wizard guy popped up in a d'lorian w/ flux capacitor and they went to stop this mess from ever happening.

Yeah, great job on that. :rolleyes:

Edited by Iaredios

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

Why not? You would get to spend your rupees in entertaining ways.

Edited by Iaredios

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

Sadly, I'm short on rupees. Why would I sell things otherwise?

Anyway, it seems like your Youtube link isn't working. It just brings me to this topic's first page.

That is so funny! :superfunny: I'll fix those (steam link is also broken).

You seem to like YouTube Poops, have you seen this one?  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hxu4dUiQVlM&hd=1

Edited by Iaredios

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

Why does that mask get swirls, and the Ignika doesn't? Not that i am complaining, lack of swirls makes it look more monolithic.

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

Silly Petewa(s), there not all links, some of them are hidden messages!

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

Make sure Spider-tewa consumes lots of prunes, your gonna need those webs to be extra healthy!

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

I prefer the older Miru. I miss that big grin.

Youtube, Steam, Deviantart? [ :P] Taken literally, it sounds like an artsy plumber [:P]

But I dun wanna be a plumber! The Mushroom kingdom looks dangerous (not to mention the mere presence of all those pipes makes one wonder just how bad it must smell there)

Edited by Iaredios

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

Your red text is bolded.... while mine is lean. :<

It's not HTML, but BBC. You can actually do it from the press of a button while making a post. Click on "Special BBCode" button and try things out.

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

Your reaction was priceless. :superfunny:

That is what makes life worth living, getting high off of people's reactions!!

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png