Describe The Sig Of The Member Before You!

What appears to be a mummy covered in a brown shroud of some sort, the shroud bearing a gold design in the middle and labeled with large Matoran script across it's surface..

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

Quoteth Richard Castle.

Better protect thems Lucky Neck meats

Never gets old, I swear... :superfunny:

If you ever watched Invader Zim you'll know why.

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

When's thanksgiving? I want some delicious turkey neck. 

Cannibal! El Carib!

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

I see now that it is red, but it does kind of look like brown.

Aren't you going to get Dragon to make your name in Okotoan? 

I feel no personal connection to Okoto so I think I'll pass. I am thinking of making an Arebesh variant however.

Edited by Sir Iaredios

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

Do you mean Aurebresh? 

Man, my MS Word font for it lied and is misspelled. Oh well, at least I can type out the font.

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

Oh, I have been reading that as 'Beckett', not 'Bennett'. Oops.

I can't read aurabrush or whatever it's called either.

It's Aurebresh my good man, Used as the written language for Galactic Basic from Star Wars. Galactic Basic is basically spoken as English.

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

Sagate's island? Isn't that the announced RPG about a god-like being summoning strangers to an island so he can watch them fight? Strange, where did I see that before? Must be Bionifight Infinite Landfalls

• Upvote 1

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

Yeah, who the heck is Bennett?

do all those other languages also say your name? i only recognize matoran :l

it's alright, it's the only one i can read as well. :P

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

History of the turkey neck: Arthur Curry & Ra's ah-Ghul battled each other for a delicious turkey, but accidentally decapitated the flightless bird, leading to the famed turkey neck being formed. Its current whereabouts are unknown.

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.