Describe The Sig Of The Member Before You!

Dotted lines, the solution set can only be above or below.

*Insane laughter*

I've been in math class for too long.

Err, what??

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

Matoran text. Be sure to teach your children that language, contact with Spherus Magna will happen eventually...

Dotted lines, the solution set can only be above or below.

*Insane laughter*

I've been in math class for too long.

Err, what??

You've got dotted lines under some of the text in your sig, the first thing that came to my mind was graphing inequalities because I've been doing that nonstop in my math class.

Ahh, okay. I have graduated from High School and it's been a couple of years since I've done anything like that.

To relieve yourself of math-related stress, put your cursor over the words with dotted lines and have fun with the text boxes.

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

Wait, that's an Ahkmou quote?!

Anyway, in other news, Iaredios fights for independence on the planet of Spherus Magna otherwise known by its common name. Earth. There have been severe casualties and if you are in dire need of aid, call 5043-4354-9324. This is Arthur Curry, signing off.

Edited by Arnold Schwarzenegger
  • Upvote 1

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

The latter B: two circles in a bigger circle. Three are present, so thus 'tis a Pi-Ception.

Anyway, in other news, Iaredios fights for independence on the planet of Spherus Magna otherwise known by its common name. Earth. There have been severe casualties and if you are in dire need of aid, call 5043-4354-9324. This is Arthur Curry, signing off.

Earth? What?? Hahaha, Aquaman... a news reporter...

I am tempted to call that number. I only hope it isn't some guy who breathes heavily on the phone and then says "...Hellooooo..." in an old creepy as heck thick South-Eastern US accent who after words keeps on breathing heavily and smacks his lips and says "Mmmmmmmm..." with muffled screaming in the background.

• Upvote 2

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

The latter B: two circles in a bigger circle. Three are present, so thus 'tis a Pi-Ception.

Earth? What?? Hahaha, Aquaman... a news reporter...

I am tempted to call that number. I only hope it isn't some guy who breathes heavily on the phone and then says "...Hellooooo..." in an old creepy as heck thick South-Eastern US accent who after words keeps on breathing heavily and smacks his lips and says "Mmmmmmmm..." with muffled screaming in the background.

That number is my 3DS friend code...... :P

The Gear Ghoul is cool, but not as cool as Bronze.