Describe The Avatar Of The Member Before You!

Ghosthands

Well, you're sort of right. He started smashing it because he recently found it and realised it cost him 20,000 dollars. He then proceeds to go into a three comic rant about how nerds and technology destroy the world. The constant necessity for updating was one of his points. :PI agree with your avatar. Whether anyone else does...egh.

LzcD9OS.png

I wrote stories once. They were okay.

I'm suing whoever made those.

Gotta say, in comparison to the bulbous head, the arms look waaaay too skinny.

That's just because of the camera angle, it looks bad. And before you say to make it look better, the only way to make the arms seem sensible is by making him look like a chicken.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

One of the lump people hath risen from the underground village of the mole men! They're destroying our technology slowly so our kind will return to the dark era and rebuild anew in the deep, dark mines of... uh... Undergroundsberg.... (I think my imagination's broken...)Aaand we're ninja'd by two peeps. Nice.I see a chibi ninja ready to defend his home from a great terror on the plains of the hardwood floor!(Still broken)

Edited by Tekulo: Toa of Gales

Executive Vice President of Tomato Throwing

Eh, not in the mood to switch. I've used IE my entire life, and don't know how to use anything else.And it's DEFINATELY midday where I live...And that guy (Who I shalt name Bob) hates upgrades, like I do.

Edited by The X

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian