~The 1st Shadow~'s Comics

The 1st Shadow

Age of Ultron was good, but not great. As for this comic, I loved it when it zoomed in on Antarctica's face. And if Captain Antarctica: Civil War is ever made (like, ever), I would so watch that.

I heard Spider-Man might be in Civil War. Sybre's gonna have to break out the old Spidey suit and get hyped!

• Upvote 2

mindeth the cobwebs

I heard Spider-Man might be in Civil War. Sybre's gonna have to break out the old Spidey suit and get hyped!

Well, I told IM5 that he and Arctic may have some friendly rivalry in the future, so don't be surprised if you join in on the action ;)

• Upvote 2

~Your friendly, neighborhood Shadow

sotpbanner.png

~Credit for Avatar and Banner goes to

NickonAquaMagna~

Did u stay till the very end of the credits because there was nothing there.... MARVEL U LIED TO ME! qq :'( (:P i aint mad)

one day this will contain greatness only the best. But take this with the ocean of salt then you will know what to expect from this

Did u stay till the very end of the credits because there was nothing there.... MARVEL U LIED TO ME! qq :'( ( :P i aint mad)

Yeah, I stuck around. There was the mid-credits scene, though. You know, the one with the guy who walked into that room and said a thing. (vague'd due to spoilers. :P )

Anyway, I doubt I can get around to a Mother's Day comic like I did last year, because today's gonna be kinda busy for me.

sotpbanner.png

NickonAquaMagna~

Okay I'm gonna be different! Got a question for Thulk (frankly because I'm more likely to get a serious answer from him...) :P But I digress...

Thulk, who's your cameraman? Do you just set the camera up and record yourself, or do you have someone actually manning the machine? If not, I nominate Jontor! :D

• Upvote 1

Animation_Mangaia.png.e38a5644c8a08bfd4c488514025b5017.png

Formerly Iron_Man5

Okay I'm gonna be different! Got a question for Thulk (frankly because I'm more likely to get a serious answer from him...) :P But I digress...

Thulk, who's your cameraman? Do you just set the camera up and record yourself, or do you have someone actually manning the machine? If not, I nominate Jontor! :D

I knew it.

One day, someone was bound to ask.

• Upvote 1

sotpbanner.png

NickonAquaMagna~

I knew it.

One day, someone was bound to ask.

Yay I won the million dollar question! :D :br:  :happydance:

Although now I'm kinda worried about what we'll find lol

Animation_Mangaia.png.e38a5644c8a08bfd4c488514025b5017.png

Formerly Iron_Man5

Cyahk, where are you? :P

Is that an actual question? :P

No, just general impatience coming through. :P

Well, too late. :P Already ended up in the inbox. lol

So many :P

"Remember when the comics forum had a lot of good stuff? Let's make that a thing again." -Kazi the Matoran

I come bearing bad news. This morning, my computer crashed on me. I took it in to get it fixed. Fortunately, my data is safe. Unfortunately, it had to be sent out for repairs, meaning I won't get it back for a few weeks. This means:

1) the new AC&T I was working on will not be posted until then

2) I am forgoing all attempts at production of my movie until next year.

This also means that I'll be less active here for a while. So, yeah. Sorry bout that. 

I miss my Melinda so much!  :crying:

What? So I named my computer "Melinda." Get over it. :P

sotpbanner.png

NickonAquaMagna~

So this was recored way before to start a war?

This was recorded towards the end of March. That's how long ago it was...

Apologies for it taking so long. It was a lot of work, and with college added to the mix, I knew I wouldn't be able to work on it until after the semester ended.

But it's here, and that's al that matters now. I'm glad everyone is enjoying it.

http://i.imgur.com/kbP5Svg.gifhttp://i.imgur.com/O8CcqC5.pnghttp://i.imgur.com/kbP5Svg.gif

GOOD NEWS!

I just got a call from Best Buy. Apparently, my computer was so screwed up, they're just gonna let my coverage take over and replace the whole thing! I'll be back to Comic-Making before ya know it! :D

(Oh, and Meyres is coming over today, so you might see some new comics from the both of us in the near future. ;) )

• Upvote 2

sotpbanner.png

NickonAquaMagna~