~The 1st Shadow~'s Comics

The 1st Shadow

Hey, everyone! :D Still don't have a computer, but I was able to recover something from the computer that came before that: The comic header. 

With it, I was able to work up the template for a new comic, and use it on our home computer (an Apple, which I'm not as well-versed with).

Result? I give you my Five Year Anniversary Comic!

Special: "Five Years Old"

Hopefully, I'll have a new computer next week. Once that happens, I can get back to comic-making.

• Upvote 2

~Your friendly, neighborhood Shadow

sotpbanner.png

~Credit for Avatar and Banner goes to

NickonAquaMagna~

Hey, everyone! :D Still don't have a computer, but I was able to recover something from the computer that came before that: The comic header. 

With it, I was able to work up the template for a new comic, and use it on our home computer (an Apple, which I'm not as well-versed with).

Result? I give you my Five Year Anniversary Comic!

Special: "Five Years Old"

Hopefully, I'll have a new computer next week. Once that happens, I can get back to comic-making.

T1S sorry for asking this but im the clueless person in these forums so who where the members in those cameos on that comic

Edited by Tahu3.0

I'm just a simple man, trying to make my way in the Matoran Universe

T1S sorry for asking this but im the clueless person in these forums so who where the members in those cameos on that comic

Quite alright. :) You saw my Guest Stars, and two Kanohi Force Leedurz (Who I spoke the names of, so I'm guessing you caught them. ;) )

PGSes were:

Axilus Prime

Sybre (Toa Varova)

Iron_Man5

Mk7.13

Sharnak the Bohrok Lord

Special cameos were Ghidora131, Dallior: Rahkshi Lord, and bonesii. :)

My characters that appeared were Captain Antarctica, Cyborg-Tahu, Toa Nidhiki, Turaga Lumos, Tetrak, Rachel, and Tiffany.

Edited by The~1st~Shadow
  • Upvote 1

sotpbanner.png

NickonAquaMagna~

Quite alright. :) You saw my Guest Stars, and two Kanohi Force Leedurz (Who I spoke the names of, so I'm guessing you caught them. ;) )

PGSes were:

Axilus Prime

Sybre (Toa Varova)

Iron_Man5

Mk7.13

Sharnak the Bohrok Lord

Special cameos were Ghidora131, Dallior: Rahkshi Lord, and bonesii. :)

My characters that appeared were Captain Antarctica, Cyborg-Tahu, Toa Nidhiki, Turaga Lumos, Tetrak, Rachel, and Tiffany.

Thanks

I'm just a simple man, trying to make my way in the Matoran Universe

What's taking that laptop so long?

I am hungry for comics!

Well, the laptop I'm getting is gonna cost a bit more than what they gave me for in-store credit. :shrugs: I need to earn another $200 before I can get it.

In short, I can't get one 'cause I'm poor. :P

Edited by The~1st~Shadow

sotpbanner.png

NickonAquaMagna~

Nice to see a new comic by you after such a long time!  :D And how sturdy it that Ghidora MOC? If it isn't very sturdy you could make all these jokes where he breaks in half an- Oh, never mind.  :sigh:

You read nothing back there, NOTHING!

Thanks. :) The Ghiddy MOC was only temporary. A new torso will eventually be built, but since he's not a PGS this season, I don't need to hurry on that one.

I'll do my best until I get a new computer. Our home computer is an Apple, so I can't use Paint to do the usual stuff. I was able to recover a prototype of the Season 2 banner from our old laptop and set up a template for future use, and it seems to work for now. Without all my old effects and info, though, it'll be harder for me to keep to the plot of the stories. For example, one story was meant to focus on Cyrahk's family (mentioned in an earlier episode of AC&T). But, since I lack the document with their names and info, I can't tell that story until I get my new computer. :(

Edited by T1Shadow: The Artisan

sotpbanner.png

NickonAquaMagna~

• 2 weeks later...

News! 

I'm aiming to get my new computer this weekend (even if I have to borrow money from my family to do it :P ), so I should be able to do more comics after that. 

In the meantime, I have some comic-related MOCs to show off here. I'd put them in SBC, but I doubt many people would get the point of them, so here's my best bet. :P

You may recall at the end of Season 1, both Teridax's were killed off, and each was given a sort of memorial/shrine that was hidden away. I didn't like their simplicity, so those graves have been upgraded.

Here's Terry's...

And here's 'Dax's. (This one is meant to be hovering)

Enjoy! :D

sotpbanner.png

NickonAquaMagna~

Hrm... are the Makutas returning in the near future, as hinted at the end of Season 1...?

Noice! Gr8 m8, 8/8

*wishes he had a pearl gold Kraakhan* :crying:

I'd watch out for grave robbers.

Lol at "grave robbers." :P Good one!

Coming back?

Them? 

What?

Maybe.  :guilty:

sotpbanner.png

NickonAquaMagna~

• 2 weeks later...

Wow it's been super quiet round here… time to start searching for life forms. :P

I'm currently visiting with Meyres. Today, we both have a ton of free time, so we're both gonna work on comics. Cyrahk and Thulk are gonna get back to their thing, so be expecting that. :)

sotpbanner.png

NickonAquaMagna~

*long, loud GAAAASSSP!*

I'm back!

And with me, I bring everyone's favorite duo, Cyrahk and Thulk! And a special guest appearance by friend and fellow Kanohi Force member Dallior. ;)

"Get Back to Work!"

Enjoy! If I can convince myself to take Dallior's advice here, then you'll be seeing more storyline-based comics very soon. :) Yay!

• Upvote 2

sotpbanner.png

NickonAquaMagna~

Aaaaaaaand he remembered I posted that.

Nice one! I wonder if I get to scare the pants(?) off of Cyrahk later. :P

Of course I remembered. :P Your name was in the post.

We'll see. ;) You will show up sooner or later, and it may or may not be in the Slender-Ghiddy form Jak sprited. :P

Yay, it's me!

And my hatred for Thulk just went up 100%.  :P People always get my name wrong IRL.

Really? Well, then I wrote that part perfectly. :P

sotpbanner.png

NickonAquaMagna~

Heh. Was that a Percy Jackson reference at the end? Second to last panel.

If it was, then it was completely unintentional. Perhaps my brain subconsciously inserted it, which sounds about right. :P

• Upvote 1

sotpbanner.png

NickonAquaMagna~

well since its a thing again.

Dear C&T

so recently i've heard of this word serious. I think its a muffin someone said its something smart ppl do but I thought smart was another muffin u know a smart seed muffin. do u guys know wat it is?

-Tec

Edited by Logan Tec

one day this will contain greatness only the best. But take this with the ocean of salt then you will know what to expect from this

• 1 month later...

_______________/\_______/\______/\____/\____

*Inhales deeply*

*Topic is brought back to life*

...Aaaaaaannndd I'm back!

And I'm here with a vengeance. I started Season 2 almost a year ago, and where have we gotten with it since then? Nowhere! That's right! Time to change that!

Before we get back into the main storyline, I have a comic for you all that was suggested by my brother. So, if it's a bit weird, know that I didn't direct it. :P

Anyway, here you go.

"Too Much Sugar-food"

I have another one on the way, and hopefully you'll get to see it tomorrow. Until then, enjoy! 

(And tell all your friends that Shadow's back in business! :sly: )

sotpbanner.png

NickonAquaMagna~