Marvel, Rebirth:

IC (Romulus)

"Anberyln actually. I did not expect her to go so easily." Romulus motioned to the city. "My intelligence department has found a few of the bodies she buried. In addition to what was already known. The fact she has more or less been tamed comes as a shock. You, of course, have Madame Rosewood well in hand. To kill her, I expect, would fragment the powerbase you have built. A move you will not make, clearly."

Edited by Basilisk

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

IC

Lynae had to get out of the house, she was too thirsty not to. She got into her car and hurried toward the city in some tight black dress that would surely get her some attention.

She parked in front of some high end bar, threw her keys to the valet, and waltzed inside. The vampire quickly took a seat at the bar and waited. As hungry as she was, she had to be patient.

IC:

Dead... Sudden memories began to flash through Matt, or was it Christine's man. Her gloved hands reached up and groped at her temples.

Blood burst fro Matt's  lips as Daken's claws were buried deep into him. Matt's whole body shook as he looked Daken in the face. Then he spat a wad of blood into Daken's face before grinning.

"I know where I'm going, you won't live forever Daken... and when you finally die you will burn. Burn worst then Ashlynn's flames."

Goodbye Aleks. Goodbye Christine. Goodbye everything... Matt was then consumed by the blackness as his body fell still in Daken's arms.

Christine shuddered now. "Am I dead? He killed me, Daken killed me. I died, but how am I here, I'm so confused what's going on?"

IC:

It took another twenty minutes of Dallas struggling to stay awake at the wheel before he finally pulled into the parking lot. He was so tired and full that he nearly fell asleep as soon as the car's mechanical hum died away; Nicole shook him back into semi-lucidity and he stumbled out of the car. Dal had to put all his weight on it to close the door and made an effort to walk to the front desk. Hope they're still taking reservations...

IC:

"That's what I thought, you little hood," Dom admonished, ruffling Shiloh's bangs from under her toque and putting his arm around her when they walked back up and replaced their menus. The two Brotherhood mutants placed their orders and Shiloh went back to sit at the table patiently. Dom watched her sit and look around behind her rhinestone toque and turned his mouth downwards. She'd committed no crime - at least, no crime worth exporting her back to Canada for. Shiloh's only offense was standing in his corner while he was labeled a thug and rabblerouser. She was loyal and brave as anyone he'd ever met, and had never once questioned him or failed to be by his side...anywhere, come to think of it. Aside from time he was sleeping, he honestly didn't know if he hadn't spent more than a few hours out of her presence. And here she was, hiding like some terrorist while she went for ice cream. The thought made his chest burn as hot as it had burned at anything since Abraham's death.

He was so distracted in his thoughts that it took the lady behind the counter - summer job, Dom knew at a glance, happy with her boyfriend, but he's not great in the sack; she keeps checking two different best friends on Snapchat - a couple tries to get him to turn around and grab their orders. Dom looked up and paid. Whatever was visible of his face underneath sunglasses, beanie and high collar of his jacket made her smile. She scribbled the order specifics - and her number, not her Snapchat username; doesn't want anyone to know about me [???] Bigoted parents or going for a Holy Trinity? - on the sherbert - She gave her number to Shiloh; God bless - and he smiled back politely at her. Lord promptly turned on one booted heel and walked back to the table without a word - smile never went anywhere; either doesn't care that much or thinks I'm going to actually use the number - slipping Shiloh her ice cream and setting a third on the table for Remus to claim at her earliest convenience.

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC:

".... And here I was, thinking maybe, just maybe you cared about me enough to not make the 'ugh' sound about me. Well, consider me proven wrong."

Dallas smiled and leaped - sudden and catlike and almost lazy - across the seats (he never buckled in) landing in Tali's lap with an oof and kissing her forehead with raucous, irritating cheekiness. "Don't you turn against me. I think you might be the only person who wants me in this cab right now."

-Tyler

IC: Tali sighed and looked up into Dallas' eyes, the hint of a smile at her lips.

"Well, how would you feel if I said 'ugh' and pushed you off the seat when you pulled that jump?" She asked, smirking.

IC: Nate rolled over, the sunlight from the window streaming in on his face. His eyes went tightly closed and his hand fumbled clumsily for something- anything on the table to block out that stupid glow. A magazine on the table was the first thing he grabbed, and before he could realize what he was he was holding he had thrown it at the mechanism that controlled the blinds with surprising force, for someone half asleep.

The collector's issue of BH&G smashed into the bar, the blinds falling down and irreparably crumpling the magazine.

Something that sounded like a muffled "I've committed heresy" came from Nate's mouth.

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

Try not to eat too many drunks. It's not even noon.

Alaric slipped his phone into his pocket and opened up the limo door to Romulus. Lacey was already inside, eating her chocolate chip pancake like a burrito and going through the daily world affairs briefings she had yet to read to Alaric. Romulus' presence saved everyone valuable time - and got rid of some pancakes.

IC:

"Well, you didn't. So I never have to feel anything."

IC:

"They come once a year, don't they?" Daken rolled on his back again and stretched out, throwing his tattooed arm over Nate's chest. The archer tried to bury his head in the pillow, but Akihiro waited him out until Nate finally at least looked up to the ceiling and away from the covers. "Ground control to Major Tom. Wake up and join the world, beautiful."

"Major Tom to ground control. I've traded my soul for more sleep."

"Yeah. That's what you traded it for." Daken looked over his shoulder at Asa and then back at the hopelessly drowsy marksman. Nate got about five seconds more of rest before Daken's hand clenched around his right pectoral and rolled him out of bed, pulling the covers with him. They cushioned his fall and he landed with an oof! and several other more vulgar sounds of indignation, and when he pushed himself up into a sitting position with his hands Daken was already sitting on the bed and tousling his mohawk contritely.

"It was the quickest way to get you up that wouldn't make Asa jealous," he explained with a shrug.

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC

Lynae didn't even notice that she had gotten a message, she had found her pray already. She was currently in a darkened alley, her fangs buried into the man's neck as she drank. Lynae had encountered this gentleman in the bar, deciding he was her target when he tried to slip something into her drink.

The look on his face when the seemingly drugged Lynae turned on him in the alley was priceless. He did however fight back wildly, using a pocket knife to stab at her in vain.... said pocket knife was now sticking out of her stomach.

When she had her fill, she let his body crumple to the ground. "... You shouldn't have struggled, You ruined my nice dress.." She said with a sigh, pulling her car keys that she had picked up from the valet before leaving the bar and quickly made her way to her car, making sure she wouldn't be seen.

Time to go home.

IC (Romulus)

"I am somewhat amazed you still find time to cook." Romulus slid into his seat easily, despite the fact he was wearing a sword at his side.

IC (Remus)

If anyone thought of commenting on the fact a wolf had just perched atop a seat in the food court, and was currently feasting on the ice cream seemingly reserved for it, they thought better of it. A wise move on their part, if Remus hadn't had anything to distract her from the fact that the security guard had eaten a disgusting assortment of spam for breakfast and was currently being reintroduced to it, she might have to kill someone.

Edited by Basilisk

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

IC:

Nicole followed Dallas into the hotel lobby. She was so tired she had to blink a few times for her eyes to adjust to the light.

"Can I help you?" a female clerk asked at the desk. She looked overly tired too and not to happy to see two people walking in this late.

"Have any rooms open?" Nicole said, deciding to speak since Dallas looked like death.

"Yeah, we do..."

"I'll pay extra since its so late, I want the master suite, here's my card." she pulled out a pink credit card and pushed it towards the woman, Nicole's nails a stark bright white against the card.

The woman still with an arched brow accepted it and swiped it.

"The transaction is approved..." the woman said as if in awe. "Your room is on the top floor, the master suite takes up the whole floor... enjoy and is there anything else for you Mrs. Binder?"

Nicole shook her blonde tresses. "Nope, come on Dally time to relax!" she said as she snatched her card and pulled him towards the elevator.

IC:

"How what could happen?" Christine said blinking. "Ah feel a little dizzy..." she said before dropping to her knees and holding her head. A line of blood ran down from her nose.

"What's happening to me?"

IC

Lynae groaned as she walked in; the adrenaline, having worn off, gave way to the pain of the knife still lodged in her stomach. "####." She grumbled as she walked up the stairs, clutching her stomach. "Can't believe the ###### got it all the way in there..."

IC: Abigail

Abigail could hear footsteps coming up the stairs, along with...the smell of blood? Abigail leaped out of bed and rush outside to the hall, this was worth an investigation.

She saw something she didn't expect, Lynae walking up the stairs, in pain and clutching her stomach, blood all over her.

She was at the older vampire's side within a second. "Lynae! What the happened to you!?"

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC

"Thank you." Lynae took a deep breath and yanked the knife out throwing it down on the ground, lifting her dress to reveal the hole in her stomach. She groaned as some blood leaked out, mostly from her prey that evening, and quickly grabbed the bandage. She quickly dressed her wound, grimacing the whole time.

Once she was done, she collapsed into a chair. "Thank you." She repeated softly as she looked at Abigail.

Abigail nodded meekly, she stood there, unsure what to do. She'd never seen her coven leader like this terrified her. Plus the smell of blood was still pretty strong, it made her feel uneasy.

Edited by Princess Anna of Arendelle

IC

"It's okay. I've had worse. I was just really sloppy today... Too hungry." She said with a forced smile, fangs still extended. The vampire leaned back in her chair and sighed softly.

"Sometimes I forget that I can still get hurt."

Abigail slowly made her way to the couch next to Lynae's chair.

"I'm not used to smelling so much fresh blood, it's making me feel...uneasy, almost woozy."

IC:

It was Dallas that pressed the button to the top floor; the chronokinetic leaned his head against the elevator's wall panel while they bulleted up from the ground floor to Nicole's suites. When the elevator stopped and the doors whooshed open, Dallas didn't even take the time to look around his surroundings - he made it as far as the first couch he saw and sank back into its folds.

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC

"ABIGAIL! You get out of this room right now or so help me god it will be your head under my bed!" She shouted, her fangs protruding as she did so, similar to how a wild animal shows off it's teeth when angry.

Edited by Queen Elsa of Arendelle

IC

Lynae sighed softly, groaning a bit in pain as the sudden outburst had caused her to jerk... which isn't the best thing with a hole in your stomach. She pulled out her phone and quickly sent Ric a text.

Might have to skip pancakes.

Abigail found herself in the fridge, blood bag between her fangs and two more in her arms, she needed to get the desire for...fresher blood out of her head.

OOC: I am so, so sorry for not being here in a while, but I hope things can get back on the road now. SAT prep classes eat up a lot of time..... 

IC: TLAW-001 Vivus

"....Now or never." Vivus thought once more, knowing that the time to act was now. The android could feel his systems overclocking, and he wasn't sure how much longer he could hold on before catastrophic system failure. So from his position, Vivus projected a massive energy sheet, right as a tank rolled over onto it. Vivus resisted the urge to cry out from the strain, doing everything in his power to flip the tank over. "Persephone...." he grunted. "C-Cover me afterwards, I'm not sure wh-what state I'll be in after this....." Vivus said, continuing to strain. "I seriously hope that even if my systems fail, I won't explode..... Robots don't actually do that as much as in the movies..... Right?"

Edited by Phoenix Zero

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

IC:

"Next time, I'll let you sleep in all you want." Daken put a hand over his heart solemnly and then smiled, standing up and holding out his other hand to Nate. "I'm gonna go and shower off before talking to John. No girls allowed. Care to join?"

Nate grabbed his hand and stood up, smirking slightly. "Maybe not, maybe so, but I have a feeling you'd be cleaner and I'd be less cranky if I could sleep."

Daken's smile stretched, wolfish and lazy, and he ran his hands through his mohawk. "Do you really think I take showers to get cleaner?"

The hallway leading to John Howlett's new room was consistently under guard. Akihiro was taking no chances with any more would-be heroic attempts to weasel through the security he had tried to offer his little brother. Osborn's guards were no mooks - they even wanted to take the few seconds to vet him, which he tolerated with surprising grace, before letting him pass through past Khalid's wing of the floor and towards John's room. He knocked once with the side of his knuckles before pushing the door open. John was on the ground attempting push ups with his scarred, still-weak hands; and what was left of his muscles quivered under his skin with the ferocity of autumn leaves in the breeze. Daken sat down on John's bed and kicked back on his haunches to watch. The two brothers could not have been more different that morning - John dressed shoddily in a tank top and ratty pants, Daken in designer jeans and a short-sleeved ebony button up, John a mauled mass of scars and short, bristly hairs where Daken was groomed and handsome, John trying to rebuild and Daken at his peak. 

Akihiro leaned back on his elbows and put his head on the bed. "Getting your work out in this early? Good thinking. That's what I did, too." He tilted his head dreamily to stare at his little brother and smiled suggestively.

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC:

The suite was massive, lavish and furnished to the max. "Oh look Dallas they have one of those hot-tubs in the middle of the floor!" she squealed in delight. She looked over to see Dallas already laying on one of the couches.

"You're not even going to check it out?" she pouted.

IC:

John looked up at Daken as he entered the room before lounging on his bed. John got to his feet before wiping a bead of sweat off his temple.

"I have to start sometimes, besides its not like I have much to do in here." John's cybernetic eyes, still hidden behind his sunglasses stared at Daken as he leaned against the dresser.

"What brings you down here brother?"

IC:

I'm getting worried you think I'm not a MasterChef.

That really isn't the problem... Will you be home soon?

Probs. I'll be bringing pancakes, too. They'll want an explanation.

IC:

"I came to get you out into the world. It's nearly 11 AM, nice day out, not too hot. Time you started to see the world again. You're not looking so swell...well, anywhere really, but especially not cooped up like an old sweater in the closet." Daken smiled at sat up. "Come on. I'll take you out in one of the company cars, we'll grab some subs and people watch. Bonding time. We could use a little of that. I feel like I hardly know you, John."

IC:

"Whaddaya want to explore, Nicole? 'Mmm tired."

"Umm... the whole room? Look there's a entire kitchen with a fridge and the bed is huuuuugeee! I mean its more then enough for both of us, wouldn't that be more comfy?"

"I'm comfy here. Got a headache. Ate a lot. Shouldn't...smoke and drink together. Bad idea. Want to die."

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC:

"No! You can't die don't say that!" Nicole pounded her hand on Dallas' abs like a drum.

"Why won't you sleep in bed with me? What if I get scared Dally??"

IC:

If John still had real eyes they'd be wide with awe, but Daken had torn those out. Its time to forgive and forget and make amends.

"Yeah... I'd like that." John nodded. "I could use with some fresh air, I've been chained up or trapped in here since I've come to this tower. At least on the roof there was a slight breeze." a joke. He smirked. 

"I feel like I could know you better too."

IC:

"Scared of what? You turn into diamond." Dallas groaned and pushed his hair out of his eyes. "I don't know if I can get up." He pushed himself to his feet, kicked off his shoes, and stumbled across the villa to the mattress. He fell at the foot of the bed and closed his eyes there to sleep.

"Gonna sleep. Don't need permission. Night."

IC:

Daken stood and put his hands on his arms - his shirt was designer, but he was built so that the shirt's sleeves stopped at his triceps - patiently. "Put on a hood or toque or something. I don't want people getting a look at your head. Your eyes can't be helped, but at least we can keep people from seeing the nuances of your skull."

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC:

"No! No sleeping on the floor silly!" Nicole giggled and picked Dallas off the floor before gently putting him on the bed.

"Night night Dallas." she said as she climbed onto the bed before sitting next to him and stroking his hair softly.

IC:

"I mean these shades pretty much hide them," John narrowed his eyes a bit. "Fine I'll put on a hoodie." he said before walking to the closet and pulling a dark blue hoodie down from the shelf. He pulled it on and zipped it up before pulling his hood up over his head.

"You're ashamed of me..." 

IC:

"I would just rather not be arrested, killer. The less scrapes they see on you, the better. Be a good boy and order lots of veggies on your sandwich, and I'll give you something to help with that when we get back."

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME