Marvel, Rebirth:

IC:

"Ah'm Christine... Christine Marie and Ah'm fine..." Christine said as Aleks doted at her nose with the wet paper towel.

"I'm sorry Aleks, I don't know what happened I lost myself there for a moment that's never happened before." she said as she looked in the mirror and saw bright green eyes looking back.

"First place we kissed was Vegas... Ah remember Ah needed your power to kill that sniper, or he would of killed us first." she said softly.

"First place we met was... Weapon-X Ah think but my head's a bit fuzzy right now."

IC:

Kane was happy when Aleks finally snapped into attention and found a way to dissolve something that could of escalated further.

"I'm sorry I had to threaten to catch you on fire girl, but I was just protecting Christine. I'm going to find someone to help you. I don't even go here, but I'll find someone I swear." he said as he continued walking backwards. Kane then reached up and turned his snap-back backwards, things had just got serious. It was something he'd learned from Pokémon, which was the only childhood nostalgia he had from his time with Weapon-X.

He was inside the school now. "YO I NEED A MEDIC OR SOMEONE WHO CAN HELP THIS GIRL. ANY OF YOU MUTANTS GOT HEALING POWERS? ###### where's Ashlynn Summers when you need her. Oh yeah she died.... ####. that sucks." 

Edited by Flex Till Death

IC:

Aleksandr's breath slowed to a lethargic, calm pace; he balled up the paper towels with his fingers and flicked the bloody rags into the trash can. The thief sighed and leaned back against the mirror, slouching beside Christine's reflection. Finally, his hand crept up onto her forearm and he hugged her tightly, letting her tuck her head into his shoulder.

"Matt Summers is dead. I know it's hard, believe me. Some mornings I wake up still thinking I'm..." His voice's calm undertones were shivering before he corrected himself. "We can get the people who are responsible. All of them. And I promise that we will - but we can't hunt them with his ghost hovering in our sights. You have to let him go, Christine. You can't fight against Daken and against Matt."

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC (Remus)

Remus stood, nonchalantly shielding the two brotherhood members as best she could, was doing her best to block out how many people on this particular bus had forgotten that wonderful shower invention. She was clad in a brown leather jacket and a set of jeans that didn't *quite* fit. One had to make due with what one had however, and the fact she spent much of her time was a wolf didn't help matters. "Tell me, Dominik..." Remus spoke suddenly, casually, as if they were not talking about anything of import. "Do you think your meeting accomplished anything at all?"

Edited by Basilisk

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

IC:

"You wake up thinking you're what?" Christine asked as she buried her head onto Matt. "Ah was him for a moment, Ah swear... Ah wasn't me. Am Ah going crazy?" tears dripped down her cheek softly.

"Getting them back would be just more violence but Ah feel like we should do something. He was trying to do something when he died he was trying to save his friend." 

"You're right... Ah do have to let him go." she said as she stared at Aleks. "Maybe you can distract me." 

IC

You feel awfully close by. 

The familiar buzz, buzz of his phone pulled Rene from his silent conversation with his twin. He glanced at the mounted screen, which notified him of a pending message. Weird. Not many people had this number, and even fewer had texted him after he'd stopped replying. He shrugged halfheartedly, and returned his attention to the road. It could wait.

...or not.

Patience had never been one of his strengths. Flipping his hair out of his eyes, the kinetopath tapped out his code and opened up the new message. There were no words, just a photo of a drink he'd made more times than he could count, and a name that hadn't left his mind in months.

You feel awfully close by. 

He smiled, for the first time in a long time.

I promised I wouldn't leave, remember?

Edited by Yolanda Squarble Fried #1

IC:

"The President and I had an enlightened conversation. I fully understand that he wants some members of my Brotherhood to face justice, and he fully understands that I am reluctant to give them up. We left in mutual good standing," Dominik said calmly, almost fondly, opening one vivid hazel eye and looking over Shiloh's crop of blonde hair. "You may also note that Shiloh and I are still driving to New York in all haste with any determining features safely covered."

IC:

"I will help you however I can," Aleks said neutrally, taking his pistol from his waistband and holding it to the wall while he inspected each visible fragment, as if looking for something in the sum of the gun's parts. "We are friends, Christine. I will help you compartmentalize." 

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC (Remus)

Remus nodded, feeling just the slightest bit more confident in Dominik's abilities. Idealism had it's place....but one had to be prepared to pay a blood price for their dreams. "I am rather shocked you made it out of the building." She flicked her eyes back to the vehicle that had been following the bus. She couldn't be certain it was a tail, of course, but she'd have her answer in another half hour. At that point, it'd be well beyond the realm of coincidence. "It is my understanding that rulers in this nation must appear strong...and your strategies have made him look foolish indeed. You were wise to take precautions." Remus stopped speaking for a moment and sniffed the air. After a few moments a disgusted expression flashed across her face. "You will, however, be buying me another air freshener."

Edited by Basilisk

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

IC: Krystal

Krystal nodded, removing a glove from the hand of a dead HYDRA soldier and placing the thumb on the fingerprint scanner. The light flickered green....the door clicked, unlocking. 

​"That was...surprisingly easy..." 

Edited by Princess Anna of Arendelle

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC:

"Mmhmm. Oh, that reminds me: Shiloh. New York is as close to in full working order as it's been in eighteen months. Our welcome is going to wear thin soon after we arrive, and Remus is right when she says Jameson doesn't want us on his plate. Time to disappear, I think. The President mentioned taking the fight to HYDRA if we wished to show our good intent. I rather think...not. I'm not going to risk our heavy hitters fighting a terrorist organization that SHIELD is doing a good job of fighting by itself. Westchester is a ghost town. I wouldn't expect much out of the former X-Men, either. We need to get active for ourselves. Muster population support. Get things done."

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC:

"Is that all we are Aleks... just friends?" she asked as she looked at him holding the pistol.

"And how do you plan to do that?"

IC:

"Yes, yes it was. Perhaps its a trap." she said as she reloaded her gun.

"So who goes in first?" 

IC:

"Uhm, I'm a healer..." said a small voice.

Kane looked down to see a twelve year old boy with dark brown skin yet vibrant blonde hair and green eyes staring at him. "But sometimes it doesn't work right and they end up dead instead...  I try not to touch anyone or use my power unless I have too." the kid said holding up his black gloves.

"Well we're going to have to risk it kid, this girls' really sick, probably dying. You can control your power, you can make her better. Come on follow me." he said to the mutant boy before heading back outside. 

IC:

"Who is next?" Terrance asked the four men still standing outside the bank.

Gun shots erupted around Terrance, some of them slamming into his armor and causing him serious pain. He dove and rolled again before unleashing a flurry of shruiken, catching one of the men in each knee. Terrance watched as he fell to the ground rolling in pain as the blades had pierced his knee-caps.

Terrance had disarmed another one of the men with his shruiken. Since he was the closest to the vigilante's current position he surged forward, sliding his wrist-blades into their sheathes before he slammed a good amount of hits into the man's face and chest before he went down too.

There was only two men left, the next guy game at Terrance blasting his pistol at his face. Terrance ducked before unleashing a kick to the man's chest and then a powerful uppercut to his jaw, the man fell backwards and hit the ground hard un-moving.

Nightstalker got to his feet, cold pure white-masked eyes staring down the leader of the group of robbers.

"Call the rest of your men off and leave now." he said.

"Never!" The leader roared as machine-gun fire burst from his weapon. Terrance dove to the side, the rounds missing him but spraying every where. He unleashed another shruiken, knocking the gun out of the leader's hand.

"Stand down." Terrance said as he got up again.

"You'll have to kill me first!" the robber roared before grabbing a large rocket-launcher off the bed of the semi.

"****." Terrance said as he jumped to the side. It felt like time seemed to slow around him as he did. He could see the rocket burst from the barrel of the RPG and fly past him. Terrance felt an explosion somewhere in the distance. In fact the rocket exploded into a large pile of rubble, almost completely exposing the body of a mecha strangely with the head of a sentinel.

Terrance charged forward now he jumped and landed on the side of the semi-trailer, his vibranium-sole boots held him in place and made it almost too easy to run up the side of the trailer before pulling himself to the top. He knew the man could not fire upon him since he was too close to the trailer himself and would also be killed. Terrance reached the edge of the trailer and jumped. The man lifted the RPG in Terrance's direction as he sailed through the air but it was too late. He fell upon the leader like a ton of bricks. Terrance slammed it out of the man's hands and tackled him to the ground; his fists began to pummel the leader's head until his armor was sprayed with the man's blood and his chest stopped rising and falling.

Terrance got to his feet to see the other six robbers inside the bank watching with wide open mouths. Terrance reached down and hefted it onto his shoulder and aiming it at the bank.

"Grab you're injured comrades and get out of here." he bellowed. The men nearly tripped over themselves as they grabbed their unconscious and injured brethren before climbing into the truck and peeling out leaving Terrance alone with the dead leader.

"You had your chance." he said before turning away and lowering his new trinket, he walked with a slight limp from the bullets hitting his armor but still held his head high. 

IC: Shiloh

"You read my mind Dom." Shiloh said a bit groggily, she'd been getting sleepy, it seemed the sugar high from the ice cream was wearing thin. "Let SHIELD and their infinite resources take care of HYDRA. We need to vanish, regroup somewhere secure, and then move our plans forward. VRSSPF for short."

IC (Remus)

Remus nodded, Shiloh and Dominik were correct, there was little for her to say. She reminded herself, once again, that apperances and attitudes were not be trusted. Whilst she might disagree with them on certain tactics, it would be a mistake to think the duo as unintelligent or blinded by idealism. Working with the Brotherhood was...something of an adjustment but that no excuse to be lax about the matter.

Edited by Basilisk

IC: Ashley 

Nicole made the fatal mistake of taking her eyes off of Ashley, when she was done painting her nails, Ashley was suddenly there, sitting across from her and Dallas. 

"Dallassssss give me a hug!" She jumped forward, intending to glomp Dallas, but somehow ended up hugging Nicole instead. Ashley didn't seem to notice however. "Dallas why are you wearing so much perfume? It's making my nose...angry." 

IC:

"Ashley...have you been drinking?" Dallas grumbled and sat up, walking over to sit down by the plant girl. "Not cool. You know plants don't do well with beer."

IC:

"I was not aware that we needed a special word."

IC:

"I can feel my vocal chords being relieved already."

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

"Ummmm....maybe?" Ashley admitted as Nicole began to giggle and squeal. "Wait a sec...you aren't Dallas...whoops..." She let go of Nicole before looking at the real Dallas. 

"Everything feels so...fuzzy...like kittens..." 

IC:

"You're sitting on them."

IC:

"Get some sleep. It's still a long drive to New York." Dominik's smile was lazy and assured when he opened his eyes. "Before you go to sleep, tell your brother I said hi, and to pay fare the next time the charter bus stops. Remus is giving him the eye, and I don't think he likes me much as things stand."

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC (Remus)

Remus frowned. "And here I was convinced the CIA was finally manning up and sending in some wetwork teams." Remus stretched for a moment. "Next time though, I'd like to be informed. No point in wasting effort on a known factor...."

Edited by Basilisk

IC:

Alaric shrugged with one shoulder and fell gracefully into the guest seat in Lynae's study. He spun the blood bags around in his palms and tossed them to Lynae with hyperkinetic reflex; she caught them and started to chow down on one as dignified as possible while he watched her curiously out of one eye, playing with his pompadour.

"I feel like you could use a vacation. Does the Red Cross have a tanning booth? You could drink mimosas and eat pretzels all day. Sounds like the life to end all immortal lives."

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

John Harken- Team Sneaking Monkey

IC: "I do, remember?" said John as he mad his way through the door. His P90 was up and ready to fire, hopefully before anything could fire at him.

Edited by Silvan Haven

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

IC (Saphine Mark, Hellfire Manor, near Borte Khan's office)

Saphine's life had settled down shortly after the giant nazi robot attack. Her schedule had smoothed out, become predictable. Wake up, go to work and determine if something important would actually be happening or ir she was free to indulge in her latest hobby. Currently, the snakelike vampire was on break, feet up on her desk and a mostly-empty blood bag laying in a nearby wastebasket. "So, Lenny..." Saphine gestured at one of the other GoldPoint soldiers stretched out in the office. "You think the M16 would go with this dress?" She held up a page from one of the many magazines scattered about. "Really, I'm wondering if it'd go with this variant." She held up another magazine with a modified M16 on the cover, held by a somewhat obese man who looked like he'd just been told his mother in law had died.

Lenny (Leo was his actual name, Saphine just liked bothering him) groaned. "I don't think I've ever actually seen you in a dress. What's the point?"

Saphine scoffed. "Yeah well, you've got a picture of Paris on your laptop. We both know you've never been."

Leo let out a defeated sigh. "Give me the god**** magazines."

"Thanks!"

OOC: Needed to write Saphine again...

Edited by Basilisk

IC

"... I could really use a vacation." She replied as she dispose of the blood bag and cleaned her mouth, making sure no trace of blood was left. Lynae smiled softly and then rested herself on Ric's lap.

"...sorry about before..." She whispered gently before resting her head on his shoulder. "I'm just so... Stressed."

IC:

"You and my sister both. Take a breather sometime. Go out on a shopping date." Alaric's mouth twisted and he shrugged again, pushing Lynae's hair back behind her ear with a finger. "Speaking of...is she doing alright? I haven't heard from her in days. She's gone recluse."

"I know... I actually got her something for the gala." Lynae said softly, her lips gently brushing against his neck as she spoke.

"That doesn't help me find out if she's alright." Alaric sighed and pushed his hair back, looking over Lynae's shoulder to his desk. "Can we talk tonight? Dinner on my floor? I have to go back and talk to Romulus about what he saw at Africa. Anberlyn'll want to know. Anything he can do for you while I'm over there? I'll leave a message with his secretary and hope that she doesn't touch my hand long enough for the corruption to begin bubbling through my veins."

"...Sure... I want to know what's going on to, you know." She said softly before she got up, pouting a bit. "...I'll be in my room."

"Be in mine. Dinner. Tonight. I'll make a cake afterwards." Alaric pulled himself up too and pulled Lynae's chin up to a kiss. "See ya. Don't lose your appetite on all the antelope blood."

"My handwriting's not that hard to read, you know!" he heard her yell as he walked out of the study and into the elevator, pressing the button for Romulus' floor.

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

"Ohhhhh..." Ashley rolled herself over, bumping into Dallas. "Train wreck!"

IC: Shiloh

"Sure thing." Shiloh said sleepily, before resting her head against Dominik again. Dom says hi, and to pay fare the next time the charter bus stops, she relayed to Rene. 

Staff IC: 

Thankfully, and to everyone's surprise, Agent Harken was not shot at, incinerated, or attacked by a monstrous creation, or anything you'd expect from HYDRA. Instead he was surrounded by endless shelves of servers and other computer equipment that did who knows what. He could that the pathway led to another room up ahead.

The girl entered, heading right past Harken and going straight for the other room. "He's in here I know it." She had her arm blade sticking out of her gauntlet, ready to kill. 

John Harken- Team Sneaking Monkey

IC: Gesturing the rest of the team in, John followed their new... friend he supposed, down the pathway. First order of business was to take out whoever else was in here with them.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

Ic:

There's truth hidden in a good deal of everything... But Lilliana's words rung true to Kristen. And she realized in that moment, she didn't really like that thought. Sure it was something that she had thought herself and Dallas had (possibly) tried to tell her, in his own unique way, but for the first time it really clicked with her.

Kristen also didn't like how thick-headed she seemed... If Dallas had been clueing her in, she really needed to start listening more. She glared at the prosthetic arm she wore, feeling more than just anger... She felt a bit disgusted. After all, for how many months had she been trying to deal with her own emotions and newfound weakness while the world spun along?

She gritted her teeth as she headed towards the nearest Subway. She'd always avoided them, partly due to they destruction in her dimension, and partly due to her hesitancy to speak to the humans who worked there... But if she wanted to start showing she wasn't some stupid, weak-willed, helpless, powerless mutant girl, she assumed the best start would be by doing this.

(She also soon realized that there were a lot of different ways to make and eat a sandwich)

(IC - Cynegild Picker): 

As Romulus settled himself in to deal with the paperwork the Brotherhood of the Yellow Sign had so generously created for him, there came a sharp knocking at the door to his office - along the lines of 'shave and a haircut, six bits' - though the mind behind the knocking may have substituted in 'no legs' in an attempt at humor. On the far side of the door from Mt. Paper stood one Mr. Cynegild Picker, smiling vaguely at a bobblehead balanced perfectly on the palm of his left hand, while the right remained ready to continue beating upon a very fine door.

OOC: Parkour!

We will remember - Skies may fade and stars may wane; we won't forget

And your light shines bright - yes so much brighter shine on

We will remember - Until the skies will fall we won't forget

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

IC:

They had fallen upon the old Incan temple five hours ago. In that time, Jenna Rosewood, Queen of the Oregon Trail, Shepherd of the Southwest Winds, and acclaimed shortstop for the New York Yankees in their 1941-1944 seasons, had weaved her way through five spear traps, the nest of a long-deceased giant anaconda that had hatched several generations of newer, smaller giant anacondas, nearly spilled a jug of blood in a niche in the wall that would have activated a blood curse (blotting out the sun inside the shadowy fingers of the Blood Serpent in the process; why the Blood Serpent had fingers was to be determined) and decided to write a rhetorical paper theorizing on how exactly so many skeletons ended up inside these so-called unbreachable secret chambers and who kept resetting all the traps that killed them.

It was a bit of a slow day. Jenna scrunched up her mouth and sighed from its corner.

The vampire settled in alongside a wall she suspected was an old stone border-line-slash-obstacle to one of the ceremonial chambers - there were no such thing as treasure chambers, Jenna had learned, crestfallen, decades ago; all the things that the old cultures tended to consider their treasures could be found in the more hallowed areas of the temple - and examined the writings on the wall curiously. She had some rudimentary Spanish from her time fighting in the Spanish-American War and her on-and-off sojourns in the West for a hundred years, but she'd never had a tongue for languages; it had taken her years upon years just to pick up English. Before she'd picked up Leon, she'd had to carry textbooks on textbooks and spend upwards of hours trying to decipher just the bits she thought were crucial. But the newbie vampire had a soldier's gift for tongues; when she'd recruited him not long after his violent transition she had volunteered to show him the ropes as a vampire - all while she promptly sat the textbooks down in front of him and made him practice, like a domineering homeschooling mother.

His indignation and her patience paid off in situations like these.

"Leon," she called out from across the chamber, where the former MACE operative was avoiding the spike trap that had nearly torn through Jenna's side for them to get here (she had underestimated that maybe they would convert a skeleton's arm into the trigger; when she moved its arm out of the way impatiently she'd nearly been kebabed, an embarrassing oversight) gingerly. "Get over here. Tell me what I'm seeing."

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC (Leon Kane)

Swearing in fluent nadji with some gulf arabic thrown in for flavor, the soldier-turned-vampire weave his way through the various traps whilst trying desperately to keep his fez from falling off. He wasn't paying for a new one if this one was turned into a fez-kebab. The put upon former mace commando crouched down next to Jenna, running his ends over a few faded parts of the writing. "....Well. Good news and bad news. Bad news, those snakes you killed? Well. You're now a personal enemy of the goddess Pachamama. She causes earthquakes. So have fun with that." The soldier paused for a few moments, rereading a few parts of the wall.

"Well well. Manco Cápac is mentioned. You can add the first Sapa Inca to your list of enemies. Evidently he was born from the sun god Inti. Let's hope dad's lazy." The tanned vampire was clearly greatly amused by all of this. "I don't expect your interested in all of that though. See, this here wall is a barrier to something called the Chamber of the Sun Triumphant or something like that. Close as I can get in english. Only the faithful may pass, those heretics who presume to intrude upon the holy place of Inti will be, and I quote, 'consumed by the thousand demons of the Deep Kingdom.' If I had to guess, that's code for the switch being hidden behind some sort of religious symbol."

IC (Romulus)

Romulus looked up from the small mountain of paperwork before him. "You may come in Mr.Picker." Truth be told, he was slightly grateful for the reprive.

Edited by Basilisk

IC:

No sooner had Cynegild Picker sat down in the offered chair than there was another, lazier knock at Romulus' very fine door. Alaric Carlisle looked over his shoulder at Thistledown, who had dug out Romulus' appointment calendar and was rustling through the drawers of her desk looking for something, finally pulling out a stamp of a deep crimson - Ric had spent too much time around Lynae not to recognize it as the color of blood. She brought the stamp down beside his name; by reflex, the Black King adjusted his pushed-up hair nervously. He went to knock again, but Romulus bid him welcome from inside the study. Adjusting his burgundy shirt he stepped inside with a final wary look at the Imperator's secretary and closed the door behind him.

"Have I just been marked?" he asked, taking a seat when Romulus offered him one and flicking a thumb back towards Thistledown's desk; not before, however, he made sure that the door was safely closed to prevent the old secretary from seeing the gesture. "I think I heard something scream in the drawer when she pulled that stamp out."

IC:

As one, Jenna and Leon's gazes fell to the floor under their feet, marked with similar inscriptions as the ones on the wall. "It's a good thing I brought grappling hooks."

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC (Romulus)

Romulus looked thoughtful for a moment. "If you know any necromancers, now would be the time to set up a meeting. The door won't help incidentally. I swear the woman knows how to read shifts in the air patterns...." Romulus trailed off for a moment, before coughing into his hand nervously. "No matter. You wish to discuss Africa I presume?"

IC (Leon)

"I think I liked it better when we were being shot at it. I wasn't a paratrooper. Don't like heights." Leon gave a resigned sigh. "Well. Try not to **** off the gods anymore then you already have. Think we've got a enough bad karma as it is."

Edited by Basilisk

IC (Cynegild Picker):

After helping Li'l Genghis conquer the summit of Mt. Paper - there was, unfortunately, no flag to plant at the summit, but, well, one did what one could - Cynegild had seated himself, with a posture suggesting that only a conscious effort prevented him resting his feet on the surface of the Imperator's desk. While Romulus and Alaric went through the niceties of getting the meeting started, Mr. Picker gazed fondly at the mountaineering bobblehead, and helped himself to a jelly baby from a suit pocket.

We will remember - Skies may fade and stars may wane; we won't forget

And your light shines bright - yes so much brighter shine on

We will remember - Until the skies will fall we won't forget

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

IC:

"I would worry more about the soles on your shoes than I would about the gods. Hope you got some tread on the tires." Jenna fished out two hooks and felt at the symbols on the wall cautiously, though her movements became more heedless as time went on. "The opening to the Chamber, I get. Why would you hide your nefarious opening floor trap on the wall? She looked down at the floor, and the inscriptions that they had been walking on the whole time - specifically, how a few of the tiles had sunken in while Jenna and Leon had been feeling the wall. Biting her lip and trying not to laugh inanely, Rosewood buried the first hook in the wall and handed the other to Leon; the vampires tied the ropes around their waste, Leon grumbling and Jenna with an excited beam to her smile. The Italian explorer checked her rope once, twice, gave Leon's grappling hook a teasing push further into the rock, and then scanned the floor with her hand cupped over her brow.

"The Chamber of the Sun Triumphant..." she murmured. "What's the opposite of a triumphant sun? A moon? Underground? Somewhere a sun can't reach...?"

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC

"Tuna fish and salami?" Lilliana asked Kristen at they sat down, her ice blue eyes watching the sandwich that sat on Kristen's plate as if she feared the two meats would react and create some monster.

"You sure you aren't pregnant?"

Edited by Queen Elsa of Arendelle

IC:

"Things are going to work out for everyone, Christine," Aleks assured her, holstering his weapon when he was satisfied at its weight and oblivious to whatever he'd said that was eating at her. Belikov was task-oriented at all times, and when he was assured of Christine's security - his top priority - he began checking his weapons and his person for whatever his task was. "We all have our coping mechanisms. I will help you pursue yours in time. Promise."

He ran his fingers through his hair reluctantly, and his mouth tightened.

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME