Marvel, Rebirth:

IC:

“Uh, is she supposed to do that?” Quinn asked the emerald haired chick. Already four razor sharp bones were poking out of his knuckles as he lifted up his hand.

IC:

After for running a good ways, Johnathan stopped with his lungs burning. They were pretty far from the scene by now; it seemed that they would be okay.

“Weren’t you with that chick in there? The one that fried that masked thug? I think we left her behind.” John sucked in a breath. “Anyway you can pull out my cellphone from my pocket, and call the contact labeled sister?” he asked the Mysterious Priest.

IC: The Mysterious Priest

"Very well." The Priest swiped the cell phone from John's pocket. For a man who didn't own a cellular device he used it rather effortlessly. Dialing the contact, 'sister'.

Edited by Skitty

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

"Ah yes hello, this is the Mysterious Priest...John is right here, say hi John." As soon as John started talking the Priest interrupted him.

"Listen Kristen..." She sounded oddly familiar for some reason, wasn't she at the Dunkin Donuts? "John is in a bit of a bind, handcuffed and currently lacking a key. We were hoping for some help with that."

• Upvote 1

IC:

Sierra watched both enemies carefully, calculating which was more of an immediate threat. Ashley certainly seemed powerful, but Sierra knew that it was in her nature to not hurt her "friends". Quinn was a wild card. She dashed at Ashley for mere seconds, faking an attack, before abruptly switching directions towards Quinn instead.

Well this was going to be problematic...but he had an idea.

"What's that John? You'll pay her 100 dollars?"

"I never sa-MMPHH!" A hand found itself covering John's mouth. 

"Apparently John will pay you 100 dollars." He smiled. 

IC: Ashley

Oh no. Ashley instinctively willed roots and vines to erupt from the floor and walls, destroying plaster and causing all sorts of damage to the hallways as they attempted to latch onto the winged wolf. The abrupt switch in direction threw her off, but the plants immediately altered course.

"Ah look out!" She screamed to Quinn. 

Edited by Skitty

IC:

"You think she bought it?" Johnathan asked the Priest. A bit miffed that apparently he had to pay someone 100 dollars. "Must be Kristen... I don't know how many times I have to apologize for something the other me did." he sighed.

It wasn't long before he spotted Julia. "Jules!" he shouted. He would have waved, but yeah his hands were still cuffed.

IC:

"Holy ****!" Quinn shouted when Sierra faked an attack at green-hair and then came at him next with claws, he jumped to the right, dodging her attack before he unleashed three of his bone shards at Sierra's bat wings, jumping further to the left as plants flew out trying to grab the girl-monster-thing.

IC:

It didn't seem that the flying an injured Superhuman had heard him. Terrance had sighed before leaving the scene. He was tired of doing things alone, you could only get so far that way. It was time he registered himself with SHIELD.

That was when he passed by a woman wearing glasses with long brown hair. He recognized her, he'd seen her on his short time on the Hellicarrier when he'd landed the 'borrowed' plane trying to see if they needed help with the Hydra drone attack. He'd been too late however and had been quickly told to leave.

"You with SHIELD?"

"Excuse me?" Jennifer looked on guard. Persephone was somewhere behind her, she thought. In case this man was some sort of Hydra agent or worse.

"Don't worry, I'm not a threat. I just want to talk to Nick Fury. I want to see if he'll let me join SHIELD. I have some skills and I want to take the fight to Hydra."

Jennifer sighed. This hadn't been her idea of a good time. "Fine, I'll radio in that I'm bringing you up." she said. She then pressed a button on a small remote. Not long after a small speck could be seen in the sky. The speck got bigger as it zoomed down to them before landing in the street, it was Jennifer's personal air-transport-ship, which also could turn into a submarine when needed.

"Climb in tiger, I'll take you to see the big man." she winked at Terrance.

"Much obliged, and **** girl nice ride." Terrance grinned as he climbed in. "Whats your name by the way? I'm Terrance."

"Jennifer McCoy." she said with a coy smile.

Edited by Flex Likes Groot

IC:

"And you wonder why folks love skipping." Dallas whistled wryly and started casually weaving backwards, clapping his hands at the wolfbatmanbearpig.

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC:

"Well," John paused. "Those masked morons began shooting up the place. Some woman fried one of them. Some intelligent white wolf took a few out. I tried to talk down their leader, he sprayed pepper spray in my eyes." he shook his head sadly.

"So I decked him in the face, laid him out cold. That's about when the police burst in and surrounded my and my new friend here." he nodded to the Priest. "He has teleportation powers, but he needed a diversion so he pushed me into the cops. They cuffed me, then Bekah got the cops to chase her so he came back and teleported me out. Now we're here." he shrugged.

"Thank you for protecting the bike Jules, means a lot."

IC:

Johnathan glanced at the Priest, then at Julia then back at Kristen. "Somehow I highly doubt that." he shook his head. "Technically it was Priest who said anything about paying you, I never agreed." John began to grin now.

"Also I don't think you should have broken the cuffs off before you asked for your money." he walked past Kristen now. "Thanks for breaking the cuffs off though." he then turned to Julia.

"Just park the bike in the garage at the school when you two are done." he glanced at Priest. "What you gonna do now?"

• Upvote 2

The Priest handed Kristen a hundred dollar bill. If John counted his money carefully he might have noticed something was missing.

"There you are! As promised."

Edited by Skitty