Marvel, Rebirth:

IC:

"It made him drop off the grid for over a year. It's been linked to more disappearances than I care to count. Its former leader, according to Weapon X's files, was a mutant supremacist."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC:

"Ric still plays Monopoly, Junior. Dig'n Dinos! He likes saying 'Late Cretaceous,' and he thinks he can cheat because there's a three dollar bill."

-Tyler

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC:

"..."

"I give up. You are literally impossible to convince." The former Weapon sighed and took a bite of a pretzel stick, propping her head up on her hand sullenly.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC:

"Look, Ric is my brother. You're his best friend. You really think he's gonna sanction hits on us when he gives you a C+ for doing an essay on Greco-Roman architecture with five pages of lorem ipsum?"

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC:

"No, I'm concerned about every other member of that club. Like the ones that make people disappear." Another bite. "Or the ones that want to wipe out all the Paneras for not being run by mutants."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC:

"Oh, come on. Don't be like that." Brook reached across the table and squeezed Bekah's forearm. "We'll bring those cool swords Romulus got us, we'll go in hand in hand, and pitch ourselves as...I dunno...lesbian mercenaries with attitude? 'We fight for marriage rights and the highest bidder?'"

Brooklyn shimmied a little in her seat and grinned coquettishly at Bekah, clearly trying to coax a smile out of her.

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC:

For several long moments Rebekah continued to stare at her sullenly. Finally she sighed again, smiling slightly and massaging her temples. "Alright, alright, you win. We can probably handle what's in there."

"Come on over, I need a hug."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC (Legionnaires)

The lead legionnaire nodded her thanks. "Thank you m'am. It is much appreciated."

She choose to ignore the students. She had five children of her own and at the least, the mutant students seemed unlikely to pull her hair for what amounted to easy giggles. 

OOC: Much belated response to Tyler is Love.

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

IC:

Brook slipped across the food court table and into Bekah's lap, sitting down there and kissing her girlfriend's forehead with such force that her emphatic mwah! pushed Bekah's head back an inch.

"You are going to get frown lines," she growled. "Here. Let me fix you right up."

She took her thumbs and started pulling Bekah's mouth into a smile.

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC:

"Why so serious," Rebekah asked. Or at least, attempted to ask. The forced smile significantly affected the sound causing it to sound less like Heath Ledger and more like someone talking with their mouth full. She wrapped her arms around Brooklyn affectionately, hugging her tightly.

"You're a goof. And I love you."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: The Mysterious Priest

"Hmmm, well this is working out nicely." The Priest observed as the cops were sufficiently distracted. He teleported once again to where he'd left John.

"Well hello again!" He exclaimed as he grabbed John by an arm and effortlessly pulled him up to a standing position. 

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Megan

The door slid open, and Megan squeaked in through the opening.

"Uuuh, 'Corporate' called me, whatever it is and/or happened I swear it wasn't me, and I was not at all attempting to make a portable nuclear fission launching cannon by tapping into the building's power supply as prohibited by my contract after prototype of said nuclear device went off, which was also not legally my fault."

"...unless the microwave stopped working again, at which point my lawyer will be thrilled."

Edited by Gravity

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC:

"I love you, too. C'mon." Brooklyn kissed Rebekah quickly and then vaulted, swing set style, off her girlfriend's lap onto her feet. She kicked up one leg triumphantly and then spun around to look at Bekah. "We've bought more than we came for. Wanna see the hotel?"

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC:

"Everyone, meet Megan. Megan works for R&D, and she's our new team mad scientist. Megan, meet Corporate. We're really an international team of the best killers and cleaners ever assembled...so, as things go, you won't need a lot of adjustment."

IC:

"Taliiii? Baby? It's me, yeah. Yeah, it's me, who else calls you baby--? Look, okay, not the time. Card and I got in a tiny snag of the...law enforcement variety. There's Ultimates and wolves and bullets...uh, yeah, no, I said wolves...no, yeah, I said bullets. So, uh, I'm just huddled down here behind this table, life flashing before my eyes, and I'm wondering to myself, What kind of donut holes do you like? I don't want to pressure you or anything, but they're not getting any fresher."

"Chocolate, but... Do you need help?"

"Only in hedonism!"

There was a pause, and a sigh. "On my way."

"Wait, you can't do that, you'll see me eating your donut holes--"

Click.

She so loved him.

"Alright, Card, Tali's coming. Let's get you out--" Dallas said, and he stood up to go over to the girl when a hail of pistol fire nearly bunched holes in his head. He dropped down to the ground and lay prone for a second, lobbing a donut hole out the shattered front window and screaming: "YOU MISSED MEEEEEE!"

One. Two. Three.

Dallas turned and winked at the wolf over his shoulder before scrambling out to Card and sliding into third base the booth she was huddled down in. "Come on. Out the back door. Run like the wind, Bullseye, they're not gonna shoot at me forever!"

Dal stood up and flicked his fingers twice, as if he had just washed his hands and was spritzing the cops with water. Time visibly rippled, like a shock wave, and both mutants watched the hammers slowly slide back on the small wall of handguns outside.

"Just run already, Card," Dallas Green said, brushing glass out of his hair and kissing his wrist tattoo for luck. "They ain't gonna kill me."

-Tyler

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC:

"Don't die. If you die, I'll have to come back and kill you," Kristen said, quickly moving out the back of the shop. She started running, and didn't stop until she was a couple of miles away from the shop. She ended up inside a Kroger, of all things.

Considering how she didn't know what else Dal had planned, she swiped Julia's number from the group message. As she slowly walked through the supermarket, she shot a text at her.

hey Julia, what are you up to? -k

IC: The Mysterious Priest

"We make all due haste out of this vicinity."

The Priest pulled John closer, before they both vanished into thin air. They reappeared a good distance away just a moment later. 

John was unfortunately still cuffed, but they had no way to unlock them at the moment. They just needed to get as far away from the Dunkin' Donuts as possible. 

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

Megan paused for a moment, and a few dozen thoughts raced through her head at once.

Mad scientist? Sure hot stuff I'll take it, but really it's an art.

Wait this is Corporate? And they have a game room?

Why don't we get a game room?

Since when did Corporate have muscle tone?

Did I switch the generator off downstairs?

Cleaners as in janitors?

Do we have an international team of janitors?

I really hope I remembered to turn that off.

Do the janitors work with the killers or do they have a separate gig?

"Wait, what do you mean 'adjustment'?"

• Upvote 1

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

Y'know why did no one tell me Corporate looked like that cause I swe-

"Wait we have some of those?" Megan, completely forgetting the fact she still had no idea what was going on and this was her lunch break, almost got excited. Almost, but enough for a maniac glint to show in the depths of her dark, featureless eyes.

"Uh, yeah I can fly one. And take it apart and put back together blindfolded, which I would love to do by the way, do you have one now is it here can I dissect it?"

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC (Remus)

Idiotidiotidiotidiot.

The girl had clearly had a plan. A relatively good one, as such things go. And now the oversexed, absurdly pretty (petty), hedonist that the ultimate's called a leader looked to be deciding that two possible deaths simply weren't enough for today's quota, and that throwing himself at a wall of bullets was the way to meet said quota. If she had hands, she'd have beaten some sense into the boy, but as it stood, she only had fangs and paws. Rather sharp fangs, granted, but they were of relatively little utility when compared to say, thumbs. And fists.

It limited her options.

This, incidentally, was also the reason she was currently biting down on his pantleg, and doing her best to pull the suicidal idiot out of harm's way. She had a debt to pay, to the girl, for what she had done. Saving her utter fool of a friend seemed to be a good way to begin paying it.

Edited by Basilisk

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

IC:

"It's in my trophy room," Daken explained. "We're on a tight schedule, but if you'd like to see it and crack it open before you leave..."

IC:

"Hey hey, easy, alright?" Dallas hadn't taken well to intelligent wolves ever since John Howlett had mauled him in New Orleans. "Bekah's still out there. If I can duck this next volley, it'll get her all the way across the street. Hey, easy, these are tight jeans!"

-Tyler

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

It took an extreme application of willpower not to immediately leap at the chance to get up close and personal with some of Stark's tech, which was udoubtable alien in origin Megan was sure. But she didn't, as the rational part if her head fought its way forward.

"Leave?" She simply asked, mainly because it sounded a lot more like going somewhere and not just... leaving the room.

"Should I ask?"

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC (Remus)

Shehadaplanyouhedonisticlittle-

Remus' thoughts cut off into a very annoyed growl, it was, to say the least, insanely difficult to keep a nonharmful grip on a pantleg that had more in common with a layer of skin then actual clothing. She swore, silently, that'd she never question Dominic's competence in the realm of leadership again. Things could have been so much worse.

So. Much. Worse.

Edited by Basilisk

IC:

“That sure comes in handy,” John shook his head once they had reappeared somewhere in the city outside the Dunkin Doughnuts of heII.

“Alright, yeah let’s get out of here, and then find a way to get these cuffs off me. Maybe I can call my sister Julia or something.” He said as he broke out into a run.

IC:

A taxi pulled up outside Westchester. There was some movement within as the passenger handed a few bills to the driver before the door cracked open and a tall figure stepped out. His hair wad dark brown, shaved short on the sides while the top was long and pulled to the side. Equally as dark-brown eyes beheld the front of the school as he broke away from the cab, slinging a single Jansport backpack over his shoulder as he jogged up the steps, Vans pattering on concrete as he walked up to the massive oak doors that led into the private institute.

Private for mutants like me... Quinn thought. He felt his pulse pick up a bit with excitement as he thought about the fact that he would now be mingling with teenagers just like him. Teens with Superhuman mutant powers and problems and hormones, and really bad ideas. He was going to knock on he door when he noticed it was open and there were a few men in suits out front, talking with a woman who kind of reminded Quinn of a sexy librarian.

He stuck his head in before slipping inside. "Uh, hi. I'm Quinn. New to the school, my schedual says I should be in English, but it doesn't list a professor." he said to the woman (Dr. Thomas). "I also have no idea where my class is." he shrugged sheepishly.

IC:

"Don't!" Sierra yelped suddenly, pulling away. Her eyes darted around like a cornered animal, wide with fear. "Please." her voice was strained, pitifully begging. "Don't make me do this. I don't want to..." she sank to her knees. Her head slipped forward and allowed her hair to fall in front of her face. When she spoke again, she was oddly monotone. "It's silly to think that this was ever my decision. After all, I only exist to be useful. Am I sad about it? Maybe. It needs correcting, alright?" she smiled to herself. "Start counting. It'll be like a challenge."

IC:

Sierra looked up, confused. "What do you mean? I thought I was - no, never assume, that was why I lost until the end." the innocently bewildered tone clashed with what came next. "You have five seconds to either attack me or tell the people in class to clear out." I want you to hate me for this. It makes the hard stuff easier. "Five..."