Get Free Stuff in BZP's November Raffle

It's November and that means time for some raffles! Okay, so maybe there's no precedence but I have a box full of polybags that want some new homes. Head over to our Raffles Section to enter between now and November 16th. Up for grabs are Jala, Matoro, Vakama, and Nuju polybags, and they're not the normal ones you might be familiar with. Any BZP member can enter, so if you're not a member, why not join today?View the full article

Unfortunately not really interested in any of these. Oh well, I guess I can have them for the sake of reviewing purposes, if I were to win anything in the raffle.

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia

News reporter and database administrator at Brickset

Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

Up for grabs are Jala, Matoro, Vakama, and Nuju polybags, and they're not the normal ones you might be familiar with.

What's special about them? (Regardless of differences from the normal ones, I'd still be interested to win, as I don't have any sets prior to 2003.)

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

Up for grabs are Jala, Matoro, Vakama, and Nuju polybags, and they're not the normal ones you might be familiar with.

What's special about them? (Regardless of differences from the normal ones, I'd still be interested to win, as I don't have any sets prior to 2003.)

Language on the Matoran is Hebrew.

i think Valendale answered your question before you even asked, Chro.

Edited by Arc

Clearly indicating that victory is mine! :)

Some awesome sets - I definitely wouldn't mind Nuju or Vakama(never did manage to pick up either of them back in the day!). And I can always use a second Jala and Matoro... B-)

:tohu:

-IT

"What in Kenobi’s name is a Nui-Rama?!" -- Zinyo Tahkanir, Jedi Knight --Toa of the New Republic

fbtm_zpsbsbnmqje.jpg
Hachaian Winds -- Tiki's Journey -- Toa United
qs1482.jpg
qs1482.jpg
qs1482.jpg
Props to Schizo Kaita for the banner!!

In addition to the Hebrew stickers on the Matoran, they do not have the McDonald's logo of the Happy Meal toys. Also, the Turaga polybags indicate they were meant for distribution os South Korea.

Looks like I started being active again at just the right time. ;) Would be one of the best gifts of luck if I got Matoro or Nuju... never managed to collect either back in 2001.

Thanks for holding this raffle! Can you tell us how you gained possession of those?

APlayofLight_zps1888c63b.jpeg

Part One of the Chrysalis Saga

By Takuta-Nui

Thanks for holding this raffle! Can you tell us how you gained possession of those?

They were donated by LEGO, as you can see here:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHcwXvIhdrU

I think you may mean this:

My Brickshelf, my Tumblr (it's not as bad as it sounds)
Current collection:
2001: 
Matoro, Onepu, Maku, Onua, Pohatu, Tahu, Lewa
2002: Tahnok, Gahlok, Lehvak, Tahnok-Va, Kohrak-Va, Gahlok-Va, Pahrak-Va, Kopaka Nuva, Gali Nuva, Lewa Nuva
2003: Panrahk, Guurahk, Turahk, Kurahk
2004: Bordakh (X2), Rorzakh, Vorzakh, Matau, Whenua

2005: Oohnorak, Rahaga Iruini, Rahagah Norik
2006: Dalu, Velika, Vezok, Reidak, Vezon and Fenrakk

2007Dekar, Defilak, Morak, Takadox
2008: Gorast, Rockoh T3, Axalara T9
2009Tarduk, Skrall, Tarix, Malum, Gresh, Mata Nui, Vastus, Stronius, Tuma, Fero and Skirmix, Baranus V7, Kaxium V3, Cendox V1, Thornatus V9
2010: Tahu

2015: Kopaka, Pohatu, Lewa, Vizuna, Skull Basher

2016: Tahu
Throwbot/Slizer collection:
1999: Torch/Fire, Scuba/Sub, Ski/Ice, Turbo/City, Amazon/Jungle, Granite/Rock, Electro/Energy, Jet/Judge
2000: Blaster, Millennium/Millennia, Flare, Spark

Star Wars Collectible Figures: Death Trooper, Sergeant Jyn Erso, K-2SO, Baze Malbus

I also have the Onyx Roborider and Jimi Stinger froBreakout.

I signed up for the Nuju raffle (I never got Nuju in 2001, and the pre-owned one I got later on was missing his ice pick), but decided I didn't really need the others. After all, I already have those sets, and their parts for MOCing aren't all that useful. I'd rather if those went to someone who would be able to appreciate them more, such as someone who never got those sets or really wants some extra Matoran and Turaga parts.

Thanks. LEGO sends us too much free stuff! :P

One day you'll wake up to find a dump truck sitting outside your house full of free stuff from them.

It wasn't too far away from that when I helped build the models for the Paramus Park store opening. Pekel and LehvakLah can attest to the number of boxes that showed up then. It was crazy.

• 2 weeks later...

i think Valendale answered your question before you even asked, Chro.

Ah, okay, thanks. I'd missed that before.

It wasn't too far away from that when I helped build the models for the Paramus Park store opening. Pekel and LehvakLah can attest to the number of boxes that showed up then. It was crazy.

I can imagine. XD

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits