BZPRPG - Kini-Nui

Nuju Metru

IC: Trauer

Trauer looked at both the one called Skorm and the priest. Skorm looked like he'd just come through a battle--probably that "business" the priest referred to--but the priest didn't seem worried by his presence.

Seeing no immediate danger, Trauer pressed the button to retract the ends of the quarterstaff and took up position next to his master. However, he kept the collapsed quarterstaff in hand. Just in case.

My epic: For Them (Review Topic)

BZPRPG: Trauer and Faora

Bionifight Ultimate: Daedalus Drachoren and Von Worten Undtränen

The Elder Scrolls: Ashfall: K'Larn

IC Karna

"We have met."

The priest searches his satchel, it contains medical supplies. Tools like scalpels could also serve as a weapon if the need arose. He brought out bandages, disinfectant and an stimulant herb, one that would dull pain. "I would treat your wounds if you allow me. A doctor is bound by oath to help the wounded."

...but close to it

IC: The Heretic.

The Air Lesterin cast a glance back towards Trauer. He seemed kind of jumpy; he'd been immediately suspicious of the new arrival, and looked ready for a fight even now.

He needed to learn to have a little faith.

"So, Skorm, was it?" The Heretic stepped forward, "what's your story; what brings you to this place?"

Edited by Roman Torchwick

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

"I apologise, let me clarify," The Heretic tried again, "What sorts of allies are you seeking in a temple of Mata Nui?"

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

OOC: Skorm's invisibility isn't as effective as I had hoped...

OOC: Don't you know? Huna don't do s### in the BZPRPG, someone always spots them. Always.

IC: The Recluse

His attention left the speakers and returned to the task at hand. Working his vines, he swept rubble out, clearing the temple floor, then sent his plants along the structures, vines clinging as decorations. Then, with a thought, his elemental energy seeped into them, changing them on a cellular level. Like water, blue ran along the vines, changing them as he had changed Kini-Nui's grass several moons before, painting the walls in vibrant cyan.

He was no expert on interior design, but when it came to plants, there was nobody who knew them as he did.

OOC: Nothing more fun than using elemental powers in creative ways, hm?

• Upvote 2

BZPRPG Profiles
If I go AWOL for a while, feel free to contact me via Discord

OOC: Crossbow bolt? Hehe. Totally not my fault...

The Lesterin was skeptical  "You were 'passing through' an ancient temple? One that isn't close to anywhere? This is more of a detour than an area one merely 'passes through'. I think you're lying to me." The Heretic didn't like being deceived.

The Lesterin propped his staff against a wall and crossed his arms, marveling momentarily at the mute Bo-Toa's works. He focused once more on Skorm. "Would you like to try again?"

IC Karna

The priest takes several minutes to treat Skorm. Removing bits of sharpnel, disinfecting burns and cuts and bandaging them. With rest and food, he should recover quickly. Karna takes some rations from his pack, passing them to the others.

The Lesterin addresses Skorm, he seems skeptical of his claims.

"Lesterin, you rever the dark god. You should know as well as any what type of "allies" one could find in the depths of this temple." The De-Toa turns to Skorm. "I would caution against associating with them, but if you intend to. I would like to come with you. Spending my time and resources treating you and letting you die alone in the Darkwalk would be... A waste."

At least, that was his outwards reasoning. Inside, the priest was eager to see this Toa struggle. He did not expect his end to be a happy one, observing it would be more entertaining than time spend debating theology or rebuilding this temple.

Edited by Tiragath

...but close to it

IC: Skorm tore into some food, grinning. "If we are being open, yes, I intend to delve into Mangaia to find allies. I spoke the truth, I am just passing through this temple."

He looked at his erstwhile companions. "Although, if it is nearly as dangerous as I have heard rumored, help would be most appreciated."

The times, they are a-changing...

OOC:Kotak from Ga-Wahi

IC Kotak:  As the Ko-Toa trudged up the long stairs of Kini Nui, he checked his equipment for the umpteenth time. 

Halberd's in good condition, my armor is...well, it's not pretty, but it'll do. Shield is fine, sword is in excellent shape.I think I'm prepared for anything.

I hope.

Looking up, he noticed three people at the top of the Stairs, outside of the temple. He also heard a mild pounding, the sound of hammers on nails and wood.

The karz is going on?

OOC open for interaction and also italics for thoughts! Woo!

The Lesterin nodded, glad to see that Skorm was now being honest. "Well, if you both intend a pilgrimage down into the darkness within this mountain, I would be honoured if you were to let me accompany you."

OOC: Funny, Kotak also has an AKAKU..... 

IC Kotak: Kotak kept his eyes trained on the four gathered people, watching for any signs of an attack. One, A toa of Gravity, appearred to be injured, and bandaged. The others were healthy and well. THere was a Sonics Toa watching him, he noted, and as he came closer, he nodded to him, an acknowledgement that they'd seen each other.

OOC:Edit because I realised there are in fact four people gathered here.

Edited by The UltimoScorp

Trauer frowned, curious what his master's interest in Mangaia was. Of course, it didn't really matter; he had asked to be his disciple, and it wouldn't say much for his commitment if he were to back out now. Anyway, he was curious what the journey would reveal about his master's theology, and whether he had chosen well.

"I will, of course, accompany my master, should you permit him to go with you," Trauer said.

• Upvote 1

IC: "I'm not going into that place for any other reason than to find some very powerful friends, who can help me take care of my current targets. No... religious reasons."

Skorm noticed Karna focusing elsewhere; he was all too familiar with his associates noticing things he didn't.

"What is it?"

The times, they are a-changing...

"This place is popular today," The Heretic noted. "Greetings, newcomer! What brings you to this holy temple?"

OOC: what's the prefix for beings of Sonics...?

IC Kotak: Walking across the temple grounds, Kotak heard the Sonics Toa speak, "welcome, wanderer."

Kotak sighed internally, he hadn't come to talk with worshippers. But, he wasn't here to start a scene either, so he politely, if shortly, said, "Greetings. I have come seeking the Mangaia."

Edited by The UltimoScorp

: The prefix you are looking for is De.  B-)

"You came seeking the volcano?" the Lesterin was confused. "Ah... You found it?"

OOC: De, like decibel

IC Karna

Another person with a death wish? It seemed people didn't understand the dangers of Mangaia, even a dead God could exert influence over his domain.

"You would do well to take up a shovel," the priest gestures to the collection of tools the temple repairers have. "Mangaia is deep below us, it's entrance is through the Darkwalks outside each Koro." Karna pauses, curious. "Unless you," he glances at Skorm. "Know of another entrance."

OOC: ninja'd

OOC2: Don't make all-OOC posts please

OOC3: double ninjas

Edited by Tiragath

...but close to it

OOC: I am the ninja king.

"I've heard rumours of an above ground entrance somewhere within the temple, but I know not if it still exists. It may have been covered up; I don't know for certain. Perhaps we should ask these workers?"

OOC: Or, there's the giant hole Leah blew in the ground after her escape from the Rahkshi fight. I dunno exactly where it is in relation to the temple, though.

IC Karna

The priest removes a scalpel from his satchel. Using it to carve the face of Mata-Nui into the miniature trunk. Karna had not seen the great stones engraved with his likeness on the way to the temple, nor on it's ground were they once stood. A living replacement would be fitting. He hands the sapling back to the reclusive and quiet Toa.

"Bo-Toa. May I ask if you have seen anyone enter or exit this temple from nearby?"

...but close to it

IC: The Recluse

Taking that as a yes, he placed it over a crack in the center and sent the roots into it. The stones split and cracked, until the trunk rose from the ground, firmly rooted in place, now nearly full-grown. The Carving of Mata Nui grew along with it, now about the size of a Matoran's face.

That done, he answered the question, or at least he thought so. His Matoran remained shaky. He pointed in the direction the Toa of Water, Ice and Earth had come out from.

He then focused on refining the carving, making it more noticeable and permanent.

BZPRPG Profiles
If I go AWOL for a while, feel free to contact me via Discord

The Bo-Toa pointed, and Trauer nodded, remembering the sudden appearance of the Toa.

"A flood carried several Toa out of a tunnel or something earlier," he said. "I didn't see exactly where they came from, but I'm almost certain they came from below."

"Let our journey begin."

"I myself have never journeyed down here," The Heretic confessed, "but I think it's time to do so."