BZPRPG - Ta-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: Helios (Secret Crypt)

"Just trying to cover all the bases, Plagia" I shouted after her.

I had a harder time than I expected making something out of Plagia's wink. It wasn't the kind that said "you and I have a secret", it felt more like "maybe we'll get to see what color your insides are" or something equally shiver-wracking. I shuddered briefly before regaining my composure.

"Alright, nothing fancy" I thought as I started walking after her-

And almost immediately stopped myself. My mind's eye flashed back to Colx's gym...

-

I was sitting on a tree stump, rubbing my sore everything as I looked up at the old ringmaster who'd decided to take me on as his protegé. Colx filled his pipe and very deliberately placed it in the corner of his mouth, before dusting off his hands from the fight he'd just bested me in.

"So," Colx asked, "what was going through your head when you came at me?"

"I was going to fight yo-"

"No, I mean word for word, what were you thinking" Colx corrected me.

"Oh, well... 'Nothing fancy, just do as you were taught'"

"Exactly," Colx remarked "'Nothing fancy' is the problem. You can't go around downplaying yourself if you're trying to be at your best"

"So... what are you saying?"

"I'm saying it's wise, no, essential, to know your limits, but to always stay within them is worse yet. You gotta be prepared to push those limits when things take a turn for the worst, and believe you me, they will, more than once. So don't tell yourself 'nothin' fancy', tell yourself to be prepared and to use your training as best you can. That'll take you a long way"

-

"Alright"

I straightened my hat, took one breath, and followed in after Plagia.

"Into the unknown it is"

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC Halyx:

After two days of walking, Toa Halyx finally made his way to Ta-Koro. Upon entering the city, he began wandering about looking for clues to his identity. The city was unfamiliar to him, yet seemed like a distant memory. A flash went through his head of working in a forge, the heat, the blistering heat... Halyx felt a small sense of comfort in such a fire.

OOC:

Any ideas as to what I should do?

LEGO Republic:

The Valkyrie

The "Christmas Brick"

My BZPRPG Profiles

Now a proud member of The Kanohi Force

76561198041367047.png

IC:

"No need to worry about that, Erzu already lost." The Ta-Toa sniped, grin widening for a moment before she shook her head and sobered up. ... A little. "Alright, alright, I'll lay off for a while. Mom's been giving me the death glare for a while now."

"You got it from somewhere."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC Jevix

Having being dropped off by the gukko rider, Jevix continued his quest. He then departed from ta-koro. After searching for some time, being unfamiliar with the landscape, he finally found the Charred forest, and proceeded to gather some wood, using a hatchet from his multitool. He would be able to distill some tar on his stove back in ko wahi, later on. He also planned on saving some wood, to use as a frame on his watercraft. After a few hours, satisfied, with his wood, he decided the last thing he would need right now was some crystals to use as windows, and some stone for various other projects. Both could be aquired in onu-koro, and so he returned to ta-koro, where there were underground tunnels leading to the village of his destination. Thus, he opened the lightstone on his multitool, and ventured off into the darkness.

OOC Jevix to onu-koro

db76a003-790e-461b-a18a-fa88a856ee11_zps

Check out my reinforced double ball cup!

IC Sanguivox:

I thank Loraan and Mirin for their help. "My thanks, friends. Maybe a rest is what I need..." I slip into a state of unconsciousness, snoring loudly. 

OOC: I'm going to be gone until Saturday, guys. Try to carry on the staff quest without me for a while. UltimoScorp can play as Sanguivox if it's really needed.

"Remember when the comics forum had a lot of good stuff? Let's make that a thing again." -Kazi the Matoran

OOC

Well, you could sign up for the staff quest, IcarusBen. The more the merrier!

IC-Tavari and ???

Tavari leant against a pillar, exhausted from the heat and a little bored. when was this quest going to get on with it? For now, she had to put up with it and wait.

...Meanwhile, without anyone noticing, a mysterious Turaga of gravity indiscreetly snuck aboard a Cable-car heading to Ko-Koro. He had some business he needed to do there...

OOC Again

A new character arrives! I'll post info about him ASAP, then announce his arrival in Ko-Koro.

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

(I'll do this eventually, I swear...)

My BZPRPG Characters

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Kol Arsenal Swarm Amalgamation

Skyrise Characters: Zavon

IC:

"Probably, yeah."

"Save it, Saeva. We're not doing this inside." Her mother issued the rebuke casually, looking over to the Vo-Toa that had just finished eating. "More stew, dear?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: Guvla

"I am Guvla, Toa of water ," she said reaching out a hand towards the other Toa "Pleasured to meet you, Toa Halyx." If Guvla was good at anything it was deceiving others.

OoC: Anytime. Also I forgot to mention it in her profile but Guvla has a British accent.

"When life gives you lemons.... Make orange soda!"

"You're immature for age..."

BZPRPG character profiles

IC:

"Well, thanks." Halyx knew something was up, but brushed it off as a baseless hunch. "Say, have you heard of any missing Ta-Matoran in the past couple of days?"

OOC:

I haven't seen MoL in a while, but didn't most of the Matoran and Toa in that film have English accents? Also, what kind of British accent does Guvla have? English, Scottish, Cockney? I'll assume English, but it'd be funny to hear a Bionicle character go "Oi, me mask's bun knocked uff by a blimey Bow-rock!"

Also, here's my plot engine; Amnesia. Cliche, yes, but effective.

LEGO Republic:

The Valkyrie

The "Christmas Brick"

My BZPRPG Profiles

76561198041367047.png

IC Guvla:

"Hmm can't say I have, though I haven't been here long myself," said Guvla "Though. I do remember seeing another Ta-Toa before maybe if we found him he might be able to help you."

OoC: Hers is more of an English accent. Though I really can't write accents.

Edited by toa grimlock

IC:

"A Toa of Fire, eh?" Halyx hoped that whoever this mysterious Toa was, he'd be able to find something pertaining to Halyx's past. "Sure! Why not. Lead the way, Guvla." He still felt that hunch in the back of his mind, but thought nothing of it.

OOC:

If you couldn't guess, Halyx doesn't completely trust Guvla. For her sake, let's hope he doesn't act on it >:D

LEGO Republic:

The Valkyrie

The "Christmas Brick"

My BZPRPG Profiles

76561198041367047.png

IC Drararius: 

After having tried to stay out of the entire ruckus of Ta-Koro, the Ko-Matoran takes a seat on a medium-sized stone. He leans on his jō and stares off into the distance with a blank expression on his face. 

OOC: I'm bored, so he's open for interaction. 

bZpOwEr

IC:

Halyx followed the Toa as she led him towards an apartment. He could've sworn there was someone behind him, whispering gibberish in his ear, but he brushed it off as the sound of the wind.

OOC:

Turns out, getting hit in the head with red lightning isn't good for your health.

LEGO Republic:

The Valkyrie

The "Christmas Brick"

My BZPRPG Profiles

76561198041367047.png

IC:

Saeva's mother looked at her quizzically, as if Torana had said something unusual. The faintest hints of a grin played about her features as she leaned in, peering at her as if something might be wrong with her. "... Are you feeling alright? You're a friend of Saeva's and you don't eat your own body mass at every meal?"

"Oh, don't even go there, mom."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC:

"Embarrassed?  no. The have you been growing with that element of yours, Salvejemono? I eat what I burn, and most of the time, I burn a of a lot more than most. I'll eat what I please."

"Language."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Guvla

Guvla pushed the door open and began to speak. " 'ello? Is the-" she immediately stopped as a blade was put to her throat

IC: Visalk

Visalk turned and drew his sword at the sound of the door moving and ran over to the side of the door. As the being entered the building he put his sword to the being's throat. "Who are you and why are you here?" he said coldly.

IC:

The Captain of the Guard drank what was left of his flask of Bula juice and had it refilled with a spare canteen in his desk drawer before he threw his sword over his shoulder, pulled on his gloves, punched into the leather guarding one palm, and closed his office door behind him in a rush. He walked like a wolf, steps echoing loudly through the hallways and down stairs as he raced to HQ's exit the way only a hunter can race - not a run, not a power walk, but efficiently and in lockstep that a military goon couldn't replicate if they spent a career and a half on it.

He needn't have bothered. The Toa he was looking for was already in the building. 

Angelus put a hand on Jolek's chest and pushed him away from his application process, holding his fingertips around the Fa-Toa's heartlight and keeping him pinned to the wall.

"No words, just listen," he said brusquely. "Joske came. Told me some things I really shouldn't know. Long story short? Forces of darkness are gonna converge on us sooner rather than later while he plays hero. You ready to play distraction?"

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: He took a second to process this.

Literally WHO?

Forces of darkness?

Distraction?

Well, I didn't expect things to get crazy THIS fast.

A smile better suited for the face of a Muaka than a Fa-Toa greeted The Captain of the Guard's-- now his superior's gaze. "Whenever you are, sir."

helo frens

IC:

"Good." The restraining hand became as straight and rigid as a board, and tapped Jolek's heartlight twice. "Help me find Kino. I want to be in the gym in ten."

-Tyler

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: "I thought I saw her walking out a couple minutes ago. You know where better than I do, any ideas where she'd go?" He asked, cutting straight to the point even as he stood himself straight up against the wall, fighting the urge to push off forcefully.

He hated being literally backed into something like this, but now wasn't the time. Even if Angel was his friend.

helo frens

Loren- Ta-koro- Guard HQ

IC: Loren raised an eyebrow when he heard Joske's name.It seemed the Toa was still right smack in the middle of whatever was threatening the island this time.They also must have just missed each other considering that Loren had been in the area for a decent amount of time.

"Sounds like things are about to get busy." He said from behind the duo.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1