BZPRPG - Ta-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: Imperceptibly save to perhaps Saeva, who knew the look, the Bo-Toa's eyes narrowed a smidgen as his arms, now free of bowl and utensil, folded slowly, deliberately even.

She's from the same place as me, right?

"Hm." he grunted, withdrawing to his thoughts for a moment or two. There were a lot of people in that village...

"Why not? Did any ever..." he trailed off, frowning for a brief instant in a way that suggested not inquiry but discomfort. Catching the slip, he re-adjusted his expression and continued. "...go missing, or anything?"

helo frens

Loren- Ta-koro- Guard HQ

IC: "Joske is the one who led the defense of the Kini Nui while the Maru went below to fight the Makuta. He recently came back from wherever he has been hiding for the past few months and seems to be right back in the thick of it."

Loren said quietly mostly explaining it to the other two new Guard members.

"Now I suggest you pay attention to your new commanding officer before he does something you will regret.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

IC: Plagia / Secret Crypt

The electricity dancing on the hammer's head meant that the stairway's lighting was spotty at best, epileptic seizure-inducing at worst.

Wonder if anyone's got epilepsy here....

"Yo, Helios," I called back. "You got a lightstone with ya?"

---

IC: Gunner / Bay

"Lasinia, you'd have to be on board something in order to throw something else overboard."

---

IC: Lumira / Apartments

Whoooooa, whoa whoa whoa whoa! Escalation!

"Hey," I said to Visalk, eyeing the Toa of Water who'd just tried to walk in, "no need to get so tense, man. She probably just lives here, yaknow? So, uh, you can probably put the sword down, 'kay?"

This was getting weird.

---

OOC: Nika and Jin from Ko-Wahi.

IC: Nika / Ta-Koro

The village of fire hadn't become any cooler since Nika's last visit. Beads of sweat were trailing down his brow and the back of his neck, though he refused to shed his cloak. Too much risk of being recognized by the wrong individual at the wrong time.

Though we are headed straight for the Guard HQ....

"Think Pae made it here all right?" he asked Jin.

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: Guvla

"Um yes I believe has the right idea. I only came 'ere to 'elp another Ta-Toa." she said frantically.

IC: Visalk

Visalk lowered his sword, and bowed before the Ga-Toa "My apologies ma'am," he said "If Lumira doesn't mind extra companions we are searching this apparent." he turned back to the stairs.

"When life gives you lemons.... Make orange soda!"

"You're immature for age..."

BZPRPG character profiles

OOC: I HAVE RETURNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IC Sanguivox: "Now, we have enough members. LET US BEGIN THE QUEST INTO THE MANGAI VOLCANO!!" His booming voice spread all across the Koro.

• Upvote 2

"Remember when the comics forum had a lot of good stuff? Let's make that a thing again." -Kazi the Matoran

IC: Dakku(Ta-koro, outside Sanguivox's hut)

I finished eating a grapefruit (that tasted strange, later it was revealed that there had been alcohol in it, but I still ate it) and checked how much food I had. Enough, I thought. There was slight excitement brewing inside of me, but only slight, for I knew that I wouldn't have been alone. What's the worst that can happen to me? I thought, there are many Toa and some Lesterin. They will deal with any dangers. I had never seen what's inside volcano before, so I wasn't sure what to expect, but I had a feeling that I would be stunning and amazing. I had heard many stories about mountains that spewed hot magma, and I saw the peakless Mangai in the distance. I wanted to peer down the large round caldera, see the burning heart of Mata Nui.

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Visalk

Visalk walked up the stairs something was compelling him to continue. When he reached the top he started being drawn to the end of the hall. He could have sworn he heard a voice calling to him " here. Down here your answers lay here." he was oblivious to everything else going on.

"When life gives you lemons.... Make orange soda!"

"You're immature for age..."

BZPRPG character profiles

[Ta Koro, Saguivox’s Hut]

Lucira looked over at Tatorix.  “Interesting company we have here.”

There's a dozen selves inside you, trying to be the one to run the dials

lcHgr.gif bLSFh.gif GMbsT.gif 0o6ku.gif ylbon.gif KqsNO.gif zHdXI.gif BCQuL.gif CIPdo.gif Y5AOI.gif

[BZPRPG Profiles]

Hatchi - Talli - Ranok - Lucira - FerellisMorie - Fanai - Akiyo - Yukie - Shuuan - Ilykaed - Pradhai - Ipsudir

And some aren't even on your side.

IC

Loraan couldn't help but stare at the Turaga for a good few seconds. People on Mata Nui had just kept getting weirder and weirder even after the chaos of the war had ended, but she was still amazed by how bizarrely ordinary citizens could behave sometimes. For example, screaming at the top of their lungs for no discernable reason.

For a moment the detective wondered whether, if there were other lands beyond the sea somewhere and their inhabitants came to explore Mata Nui, they could last five minutes without being harassed by deranged locals—but she dismissed that thought. The civilians could be odd, but surely they weren't that insane.

• Upvote 2

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC Halyx:

"I'm just looking for information. Have any Ta-Matoran gone missing recently?"

IC: Lumira / Apartments

I blinked at the Toa.

"Uh ... haven't heard anything about it, to be honest," I told him, crossing my arms as the smile dropped from my face, to be replaced by a look of abject confusion and growing concern. "That being said, I only just arrived in Ta-Koro a few hours ago, so I'm not exactly the most reliable source of information, y'know?"

Advice to talk to the Guard about his worries was on the tip of my tongue, but I hesitated. I didn't like to think of myself as a particularly suspicious person, but even I had to take a moment to question exactly why this guy wanted to know about missing persons.

"Why d'you ask, anyhow?"

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC Tharros (Ta-koro, inside Sanguivox's hut)

"LET US BEGIN THE QUEST INTO THE MANGAI VOLCANO!!"

Tharros raised his flaming sword to the ceiling. If it hadn't been a Ta Koronan home he would have set the house ablaze 
"Let us ride"

He bellowed, pointing his sword out the door he shouted once more

"For Glory!" 

And with that he marched his way out the hut

640px-Rorschach_judge.jpg

--Character Profiles--

||--Veneras--|--MacGukko--|--Tharros--|--Xerrand--|--Tarian--|--Niralle--||

IC Halyx:

"To be honest," Halyx began shifting uncomfortably, "I'm a Toa of Fire with no memories other than this pocketwatch. If I figure out what Ta-Matoran have gone missing, I might be able to get my memories back."

OOC:

My plot engine needs some fuel, apparently.

LEGO Republic:

The Valkyrie

The "Christmas Brick"

My BZPRPG Profiles

Now a proud member of The Kanohi Force

76561198041367047.png

IC: A hearty, booming laugh rose from deep within Teide's belly as he tossed his head back.

"Oh don't you worry, I've got plenty of experience under my belt." he responded as they walked out the door, following the Turaga and Tharros's lead. "Just make sure you're sticking with one of us."

helo frens

OOC: The group wasn't in the hut any more, guys. Sanguivox had everyone move outside into the square.

IC

Loraan shook her head with a sigh, then turned to address the large group of 'questers'. She might have her misgivings about working with these people, but they needed manpower for this investigation, and they weren't going to get it anywhere else.

"My colleagues and I already have all the equipment we expect we'll need," she called to the throng of beings. Said equipment was mostly contained in a large knapsack slung on her back. "Does anyone need to get anything before we move out? This will be your last chance!"

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png