BZPRPG - Ta-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: Silo - Ta-Koro

This is almost too good...not only does this stranger know Casanuva, but also, as is slowly sinking in, he has just given me directions as to where to find him. I go for an enthusiastic nod in reply, but hold off and instead make my movement measured. As much as I'd love to, I really shouldn't get ahead of myself here. However, I can't manage to hold off my dazzling smile.

But the possibilities! I had completely forgotten about actually returning to the job of killing that toa scum, at least for a while. That's what prison can do to you, you know - dulls the mind's metal, blunts the blade of reflexes. But not for long. First I need to ascertain whether this is Casanuva's enemy or friend.

I'd say...neither, particularly, but certainly not enemy. From his tone, he appears to dislike ol' Cassy, but not in the 'I'm going to stick a knife through your throat at the first chance I get' kind of way. Not like me. Like my movements, I measure my words carefully, while making sure to talk as if they're anything but:

"I met Casanuva in Le-Wahi three or four weeks ago...can't say I liked his attitude at times any more than you do, but I owe him my life, and..." I decide, since I'm in such a good mood, I'll take a risk: "...when we got separated in a battle, I kinda promised to myself to find him again." My face is the image of sheepish innocence.

IC: Mura - Ta-Koro

I must admit that I rush to Mirra and Wisp's home in quite a hurry and, in doing so, inadvertently lose myself in streets I've known for years. After righting and re-orientating myself, and checking that I have everything packed into my satchel for what must be the fifth or sixth time, I locate their front door. Regaining my breath and composure as quickly as I can, I give the door three evenly spaced knocks and hope upon hope that I haven't got the wrong house.

Edited by The Silent King

Kathok

IC: Skorm narrowed his eyes as he examined the other Ba-Toa. Over the course of the life he remembered, Skorm had seen many attempting what this toa was doing: he wanted something. When he had been a matoran, it was mostly witnessing this behavior in others; when somebody wanted something from him, they didn't usually resort to flattery. When someone wanted something after he had picked up that Toa Stone, though, and went through the growth spurt, they were usually a lot nicer. Several weeks... this would place it probably before his infection at the hands of Zaktan. Another reminder.

Either way, Skorm didn't really have a reason to suspect this toa of anything. "Like I said, I last I saw him was in Ga-Koro, with a few other members of the Kalta, Vakua and Kalyss."

The times, they are a-changing...

Regaining my breath and composure as quickly as I can, I give the door three evenly spaced knocks and hope upon hope that I haven't got the wrong house.

IC: Mirra - Ta-Koro.

"Sounds like Mura's here," she said to the others, wandering over to the door and opening it, "Hey there." 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC:

"I can't believe you, Skri. Thought it'd be you who knew me best." Reo fixed his glance on the Ve-Toa's beer and turned it to water inside the glass. His eyes glinted playfully, and half his mouth pulled up into a wolfish grin. "I was the first one up every day of Karz week and the last one asleep. I still hold three records in the obstacle courses. I didn't need to anyone to get there."

"I him because he thought I was hot. And Alfon?"

Another few seconds, and the handle of Alfon's mug turned to paper. Unable to support the weight of glass, it buckled, sending beer spilling across the Toa of Lightning's lap.

"I don't catch."

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Alfon

"Hey now, I'm not a cripple-"

Sploosh.

See, the only time I wanna hear that sound is when a girl's all hot and bothered over me, not when there's beer spilling over my boys. I look down at my lap, now faintly smelling of alcohol and barley, and then at the paper handle clutched in my hand, suddenly registering the fact that I had no idea where that beer came from.

I mean, I don't even like beer.

"...I won't be offended if any of you want a lick or two before I go dry myself off."

IC:

"Nobody's that desperate, Alfon," I said, most certainly not imagining thinking about what the Maru had just mentioned. I glanced over at the bar to see Plagia blindly groping for a glass of water whilst her gaze darted between the two previous speakers with a thoroughly unreadable expression of her face that I'm not going to leave to conjecture.

But if I had to guess, I suspect that there some fantasizing going on just about now.

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

"Your loss," I shrugged, carefully removing the mug from my lap as I stood up. The barman tossed me a rag when I hobbled over to the counter, and then another when the first one got too damp from soaking up too much beer. 

"Eh, that'll do," I muttered, giving my leg one final wipe. Still sticky. "So what's the dealio? We leaving soon or do I still have time to share a bath with someone?"

IC:

The very briefest of winks was aimed Plagia Simul's way. A grin began to strain at the far end of the Ice Toa's thin mouth.

It was such a devilish look that one would be forgiven for questioning who was in control.

"I mean, if you're offering."

-Tyler

Edited by Costa Vespula

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC:

The Ve-Toa's scowl at what was once beer would have killed lesser beings, even before it was fixed on the Maru of Ice and intensified in the process. "You're all mighty irritating."

"Second Sparky's question. When do we go?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

"Sorry Reo, I don't swing that way," I said, before turning a roguish gaze to a certain Toa of lightning in the room.

But I am offering.

And don't let anyone tell you that the double eyebrow-raise at the end isn't the biggest turn-on ever.

'Cause it is. Seriously.

Edited by TX Wade

IC: 

"Come on Gunner I'm not a kid anymore. I'm almost a teenager, that practically makes me an adult now!"

"You know Plagia would could just take Alfon and throw him into the ocean." Taleen suggested helpfully. 

Edited by Lina Inverse

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Silo - Ta-Koro

My heart would be racing in excitement if my cynicism wasn't lurking at the back of my mind still. Finally, a chance to kill two gukko with one stone - I'll get a fat paycheck for offing that insolent little toa, and at the same time I'll get...well, I don't like to call it revenge - I would hope that I'm not open to such petty motivations as that. It's more that it continuously annoys me that people like Casanuva exist, so I'm simply making my ideal world a reality, one stab at a time.

"Are you heading there?" I ask the Ba-Toa before me, letting some innocent hopefulness into my voice. "If you're part of his team, I mean..."

"Hi!" I say to the assembled group, relief flooding over me. "Uh, yeah, I guess I'm ready..." I say hastily to the abrupt question - I hadn't expected that we would leave immediately, but the logical side of my mind informs me that there is no point in delaying any further.

Kathok

IC: Skorm grunted and looked away. "I'm not going back. There's nothing left for me there," he said.

He thought about it for a moment. "I don't know where I'm going."

IC: Twisting her torso, Kalyss popped her back. This was a deal for these people. With houses. I miss having a nice apartment.

"Well, we should start heading out to the cable car, then. Unless we need to pick anything up before we head out to Ihu-Koro."

The times, they are a-changing...

IC:

"You'll all get plenty of chances when we board the Infernavika. A task I plan on being completed in the next two-hundred-and-fifty seconds." Reordin pushed himself languidly off the bar and smiled at Skri. "Hope you didn't drink too much, love. Water's so choppy this time of year. All that booze in your stomach while the ocean keeps rocking..." The Toa of Ice put his hand on the back of Skri's shoulder and gently began swaying the drunk mercenary forward and backwards, avoiding her retaliatory movements. "Rocking...rocking..."

Reo ducked under Skri's glare and spun on his heel, aiming a leaner, meaner grin at the Toa of Plant Life as he walked towards the door.

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

OOC: mobile post

IC: Wisp/Mirra - Ta-Koro.

"We've got everything," he patted the bag slung over his shoulder, before tossing a second bag over to Mirra, "Let's go."

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

In the next four minutes and ten seconds, we were about to set sail to the most dangerous place on the island, only to face suicidal odds in what would be the dumbest, most epic campaign of heroism Mata-Nui's ever seen. 

Believe me when I tell you that I'd been waiting my entire life for this.

"#####, I feel like a schoolgirl." I mumbled, grinning despite myself as I followed Reo out.

IC: 

"Gunner this Alfon guy is a weirdo." Mimira said loud and clear, being the only person there that actually could qualify for a schoolgirl. 

Taleen began to move towards the door after Reo, but not before looking back towards Alfon. "Hey schoolgirl, you gonna keep flirting with the big guy or are you coming?" 

Edited by Lina Inverse

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC:

"You're awful." Skrihen stated clearly, swaying slightly when she stood and moved towards the door... But only after attempting to take an unsteady swing at Reo before he evaded (without really needing to move), and generally glowering at everyone.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC:

"Eaaaasy love, sober up first." Reo didn't so much step back as lean back slightly and angle his body to the right, allowing Skri's would-be blow to cruise effortlessly over his left shoulder. Slipping his right arm under the mercenary's arms, Reo ignored her scowl and grinned at her slightly, pulling her up against him to steady her stance. 

"As hysterical as I think an experiment to deduce what part of you hits the ground first would be, I can't waste the time laughing or scraping you off the floor."

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Tuara Drigton - Ta-Koro Streets

Tuara spun the whiskey in her glass around in a circle, watching the cold-hot liquid twirl and splash about.

"Hey, Drigton," the bartender asked, "You doing OK?"

Tuara looked up, and with some ice in her voice responded, "I haven't been drinking already if that's what you're asking."

"No. I'm not," he said uncomfortably, "You just look a little tired."

Tuara took a sip and glared at the man behind the bar, "You might have been friends with Shaddix, but that doesn't make you friends with me."

The bartender crossed his arms, "What? You don't think I know you?"

"No. You don't."

Kitea Drigton was meekly sitting in front of his sister as she gathered her things when he said, "I don't blame you if you don't want to do this," he rubbed the back of his neck, "I haven't exactly deserved it. You have every right-"

"Just stay here," she said with the note from the front door in her mouth, "I'll take care of it."

Kitea hung his head, "I'm sorry, Tuara."

Tuara snatched the note out of her mouth and placed it in her pocket. The toa of fire tugged the cloak closer around her body. Tuara stuffed the bags under the thin jacket and pulled it tighter still. With some somber deliberation, Tuara moved towards the door and pushed it open.

Tuara took one last swig of whiskey before not-so-nicely placing the glass back on the wooden counter, "Put it on my tab," The bartender scowled, but Tuara got up and pushed away from the bar-stool, "I'll be back tomorrow."

"You need me to do what?" Tuara hissed through her teeth.

"Sh-sh! N-not so loud!" Kitea pleaded, stuttering a little, "I know it's not fair for me to... appear and ask things like this."

"Yeah, it really isn't, Kitea," she responded, trying not to yell, "It's pretty ##### awful actually."

Tuara, half drunk, stumbled a little before turning the corner down the street, Angelus' guard-house in view. She made her way over, and with a little less finesse then usual, she pushed open the door, and with a few short steps, leaned over the front desk.

Tuara crouched down beside the slumped over toa, and looked nervously over her shoulder, further down the alleyway.

"I need to speak with Angelus," Tuara said, with one hand planted firmly on the desk.

"Of course Ms. Drigton," the clerk responded, "You'll find him inside."

Tuara threw up next to the dumpster, leaning against it with one hand.

"I'm going to need a drink."

"Please," Kitea hissed back, "I'm in trouble."

Tuara rapped on Angelus' door, and pushed it open.

Edited by Palm

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

"I wouldn't miss it for the world," I grinned, keeping up as Plagia led me by the arm. It was incredibly tempting to make a joke about her firm grip, but hey, I actually kinda liked having her drag me around. Figured the blow to the gut wasn't worth it this time.

"By the way," I leaned in, whispering. "If you and Tal dunk me in my sleep, I'm calling foul play."

IC:

"I'm fine!" The mercenary insisted, scowl deepening when she noted that her swing had gone wide of the margin. It deepened even further when the Ko-Toa slipped in to support her, her head pivoting to stare him in the eye this time. As best she could, at least; she found it slightly hard to keep her gaze focused on those two points specifically, what with the mildly unsteady nature of both her line of sight and her stance. The latter solidified considerably after a deep breath, eyes narrowing to slits that leveled their sharp gaze firmly at the Maru of Ice.

"I don't need your help. I'm all good. Just 'cause I missed a swing doesn't mean I can't kick your ." She jerked a thumb at Alfon, ignoring the Vo-Toa's flirting with the former ILF member currently manhandling him out of the bar. "Sober enough to keep him terrorized, sober enough to knock you on your ."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC:

"Hangnails keep Alfon terrorized. Watch your head." Reo put his hand on the top of the door's frame and hopped slightly, swinging with Skrihen over the six inch drop from the bar floor to the cobblestoned streets of Ta-Koro. It was an exceedingly brief drop, and he stuck the landing well, but he was eyeing Skri back - partly out of his own amusement, partly to make sure that she didn't slip out of his grasp and bust her nose open on the pavement. 

"Not that you don't deserve a broken nose, but I'd prefer to think I'm not that kind of boyfriend."

-Tyler

Edited by Costa Vespula

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC:

"You really don't have any boundaries, do you?" I said, a sly grin flicking up onto my face whilst I glanced over to where Ril was approaching. He looked confused and, honestly, I couldn't blame him. Only seeing half of the world at any given time, I assume, will do that to you. "Ril, would you agree that Alfon doesn't have any boundaries?"

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]