BZPRPG - Ko-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: The Champion (Obsidian Outpost)

I nod and turn around. I wasn't certain who the karz Transient was at first, so it took a while for me to remember. He is an Onu-Toa, and I think a former member. He was the one who had that unwieldy polearm, one of the people who came here with Zero. Right. Now I need to find him. I head for the courtyard, and see him sitting in the corner of the arena. Is he sleeping? "Transient! Zero wishes to speak with you immediately! Follow me!" I tell him with a loud voice, and then turn and look for Varan. I see him standing nearby. "Varan! Zero is ready to meet you. Come after me." I then head towards the Chamber, expecting both of them to follow me.

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles

IC: (Sukot urn Voyuk)

He came forward. "What are you all doing huddled around the car?"

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

IC: (Rekhyt/Obsidian Outpost)

"That's fine."

Rekhyt went in, and Ayar healed the various cuts and bruises he had attained, and told him that he had at least three broken ribs, and two fractured ones, as well as a part of his kneecap being fractured.

"Will you be able to heal them?" he asked.

OOC: Sorry for the minor bunnying, but I thought that it would be quicker than playing it all out IC. Tell me if you want me to remove it :)

Kathok

IC: Enforcer.

I look back into the courtyard. Zero and most of the others have gone inside. Scholar, Charek, Faora and Zealot were still standing around. Rekhyt and Forger have headed inside to be healed by Ayar. The only ones standing near the cable car were Verulas and Veteran.

What was a convincing explanation for so many people to be here?

"We're private security from Ta-Koro, hired on by the cable car operators." I quickly lie, "With Ko-Koro under attack, there's a very real possibility that the invaders could strike at Ta-Koro next."

Edited by Roman Torchwick

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC Zealot

Putting the ring back into his pocket, Zealot scraped the frozen tears from his mask. He grabbed his pipe and went back out to where the rest of the outsiders were.

This was his new family. Zealot looked out and gave thanks for such belonging.
He hoped he hadn't been too abrassive before. He really did appreciate each of these Outsiders. There was something he admired in each of them, something he himself desired to aspire to.
They shared in a belonging. They were all the same. Outside of the legal confines of the Akiri. 

640px-Rorschach_judge.jpg

--Character Profiles--

||--Veneras--|--MacGukko--|--Tharros--|--Xerrand--|--Tarian--|--Niralle--||

IC (Rorg)

The shouts of "Maru!" hardly have time to sound before the doors burst open. A fierce wind enters, followed by two Toa, one green, one red. The green one stands tall; his eyes scan the room; the red one stands hunched, and flames flicker over his skin. The Toa Maru, the death of the Makuta. It is an honour to kill them.

Even before their entrance, I raised my launcher, ready for an attack. As soon as the two heroes came into view, I fired. My rifle still capped with iron, I must rely on my zamors (though stealing the power of a Maru is no small victory). The sphere flies through the air, one amongst a dozen other projectiles. Balls of flame and beams of light, bullets and knives. The strength of Echelon is greater than ever before.

They see this. They are not foolish, these heroes, unlike those who came before them, and they vanish as quickly as they arrived, each attack missing its mark and striking the wall beyond. Though they are not dead, I am satisfied. We could not have chosen better messengers than the Toa Maru: they will carry news of our victory back to their villages.

Night is falling.

IC (Cael)

"No danger in the immediate vicinity." Agni said calmly. "But we're still close enough to the village that we should move quickly."

Cael nodded in agreement. "I'm sure the Maru will distract them for as long as they can, but if Echelon's forces have grown strong enough to take an entire Koro..."

She left the thought unfinished.

He lowered the rifle entirely. "Do you happen to have any open positions?"

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

IC: Enforcer

. I hadn't expected my plan to backfire like that. On the other hand... This Sukot looks like potential Outsiders material. But we hadn't gotten this far without being careful.

I'll let Zero decide what to do with him.

"I'll have to consult with my superiors," I reply coolly, "if you'd like to follow me?"

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

"Most certainly," Sukot said. "With a closer look, I do feel confident that you gentlemen are not Makuta servants, or those wannabe Knights that fought with them."

He put a cigarillo in his mouth, at lit it. "At first glance, at least," he added lightheartedly.

• Upvote 1

I head into the courtyard. "Actually, just wait here," I tell Sukot, then approach the first being I see who looks like they aren't doing much, namely Tracer.

"Could you please go find Zero for me?" I ask discreetly, "We may have a small problem. Or an opportunity. I'll need Zero to help me figure out which."

I return to Sukot. "The boss is on her way."

IC: Tracer

Tracer nodded. Telling her Kavinika to stay put, she entered the base, sparing a look at Guanhumi (who now seemed slightly tipsy) in the process. Zero wasn't hard to find; her scent was easily marked out by Tracer's "nose enhancement". Reaching the chamber, she approached the Su-Skakdi. "Enforcer asks if you could come. It's either good news or bad; he doesn't know which yet."

• Upvote 1

IC: Zero

The Su-Skakdi paused for a moment. Enforcer didn't usually call for her help, so this was likely more serious than meeting with two Toa she already knew well. They would understand if she arrived late. Besides, they more than likely had some catching up to do first, assuming they hadn't already been in contact.

"Lead the way." Zero replied calmly. 

IC:

Zero followed Tracer into the courtyard where Enforcer waited. Veteran and one of the new recruits stood beside him, with an unfamiliar Toa standing a short distance away. He was tall, with brown and gunmetal armor. His emerald eyes gleamed. 

"You called for me?" Zero inquired sternly. Nothing seemed to be out of the ordinary, besides the visitor. They were used to visitors seeking use of the cable car.

This had better be good.

Edited by Requiem

"A moment, please," I tell Sukot, then take Zero aside, lowering my voice so as not to be overheard. "He's a refugee from Ko. A merc, formerly employed by the Sanctum Guard. He asked who we all were, so I spun him some story about us being private security from Ta-Koro hired to protect this place. Only problem is, he now wants to know if we have any vacancies..."

I think Zero can figure out for herself what potential problems and opportunities this situation presents.

Edited by Roman Torchwick

Collector Of Masks

IC: Walking down the highway, the Collector sees a flash of movement. He turns to see that somewhere nearby there is some kind of red thing lying covered in snow.

"What is this..?" he muses.

He walks over to it. Maybe it's some kind of Rahi in its last throes of life.

OOC: This is Crab by the way, VahkiDane.

Edited by The Collector Of Masks

:k: :m_o: :v: :s: :m_o: :r: :r:

BZRPG Characters: The Collector of Masks and Zavesh

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Disco, Phobia, MaharaRomulus and Remus

Hero Factory RPG 2.5 Characters: Whipcrack and Charles Erudite

///////

Feel free to refer to me as either the Collector or Kovsorr, and if I don't reply to something, send me a PM!

The Collector Of Masks

IC: "Oh. It can speak," said the Collector.

He began to brush some of the snow off the thing.

It looked vaguely like a Skakdi, come to think of it.

OC: Don't worry VahkiDane I am not hostile to Skakdi as they have no mask to collect.

///////

Feel free to refer to me as either the Collector or Kovsorr, and if I don't reply to something, send me a PM!

OOC: That's reassuring..

IC: Crab

"I am... Crab." He said, as The Mask Collector brushed off the snow. Crab tried to get up. He managed to, but it was extremely painful. "Who are you?" He asked, looking at his strange mutated body.

Edited by VahkiDane

IC (Collector of Masks): "I am the Collector Of Masks," said the Collector.

He looked Crab up and down.

"I don't mean to cut to the point but what are you doing frozen in the middle of Ko-Wahi?" he asked.

///////

IC (Collector): "Interesting. Do you know who ambushed you or where they are?" asked the Collector.

///////

IC (Collector): The Collector sighed. The being was obviously less intelligent than he had thought.

"Where are you headed for, Crab?" asked the Collector.

///////

IC (Collector): "If I am not correct tell me, but I believe that you are some kind of Skakdi. What exactly happened to you?" asked the Collector.

///////

IC: Crab

"One day I am captured by strange ugly creature. They say I am their best bet in stepping up their rahi forces. I am lnocked out and when I wake up: No more skakdi. Only Crab. I was abandoned. No village would let me stay. They were frightened of Crab. And so I trained with my new body. I learned to live with being different." He said, his shoulder aching.

Edited by VahkiDane

IC (Collector): "So do you remember what you were doing before you were ambushed?" asked the Collector, whose mind was really elsewhere.

///////

OOC: Yep, that's fine Sil. :)

IC: Ayar (Obsidian Outpost)

Part 1, Book 2, Chapter 3

"I'm not sure if I've got enough energy to deal with that many bone-level injuries," Ayar said, shaking her head slightly in an attempt to dispel the beginnings of a headache. "What did you do, get thrown into a wall?"

IC: Scholar (Obsidian Outpost)

Part 1, Book 3, Chapter 3

Huh, a Skakdi, the Ko-Toa thought as he squinted to make out the form of the being in the snow. Whatever, he shrugged, and began to make his way back down the side of the tower, shoving the bits of stone he'd pulled out back in as he went.

But then he made a mistake.

Scholar's foot slipped.

With a yell, he fell.

The Ko-Toa's perception of time slowed now, everything moving in slow-motion as he plummeted.

His body glanced off a wall, his head coming off worst, leaving him unconscious.

The Ko-Toa dropped into the courtyard, comatose and with a thin stream of stark, crimson blood leaking from the base of his neck, his limbs at unnatural angles beneath him. 

Scholar's- Kouyran's- breaths came shallowly now, near-inaudible.

OOC: Outsiders, Scholar's still alive! Get Ayar! :D

Edited by Makuta Miras

VBWj75sh.png

IC: Transient

Transient heard something.

Someone had called him, whom he ignored - he was too deep in meditation to care at the moment. But now, he heard a solid, metallic thud on the ground outside.

Jumping up from his spot on the ring, the Toa ran to the doors and emerged from the fortress, only to see a battered Scholar lying half-alive on the ground. Horrified, he called for help.

"Somebody, get Ayar!" He shouted loudly.

Edited by Jakura Nuva

OOC: VahkiDane, Obsidian Outpost isn't a part of the Wahi in general. It's a (Minor) fortress. So Crab shouldn't be in Obsidian.

IC: Ayar (Obsidian Outpost)

Part 1, Book 2, Chapter 3

"I could maybe do some- I'd prefer to save some energy for Forger, though." Ayar replied to Rekhyt, sighing slightly as she spoke. "From how high up?" The Fe-Toa faintly heard someone- Transient, maybe?- calling her name, but she dismissed it for the moment. 

VBWj75sh.png

IC: Varan

After hearing someone call his name, Varan got up and packed away his pipe.

Once he did so safely, as to not set his pack on fire, he heard a second sound.

Someone called for help from outside... and the voice was very familiar.

The voice called for a medic - Varan, being close, decided to get Ayar himself. Rushing into the room she was in, Varan said to her, "We have a problem outside."

Edited by Jakura Nuva