BZPRPG - Ko-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: Verulas watched as a Fe-Toa approached, listening to the Vortixx feed him some line about them being a security company or something from Ta-Koro. The Toa screamed merc, so he wasn't entirely surprised when he asked if there were any open poositions available.

Smooth, Chuckles. Smooth.

The Bo-Toa assumed that the approaching Skakdi he saw earlier was the leader of this particular outfit, and his suspicions were confirmed now that the Vortixx was pulling her aside in order to clean up his mess. She was attractive, even for a Skakdi, but he could tell that she was all business. In his experience, women like that generally knew how others would react towards them, and more often than not used that reaction to their own advantage.

A perfect trait for a mercenary.

The knowledge added a sense of severity to his own upcoming trial, and he was loathe to discover what would happen if a potential recruit washed out and failed to impress her.

A comotion occured from inside the fortress, further dividing his attention between the debacle outside the gate as a-wait, what the Karz is that?-began making its way towards the outpost. He kneeled down, dumping his widgets into the snow below his feet as he began tying the bags to his belt, fully expecting that his skills would soon be required.

OOC: Characters inside of Ko-Koro are not supposed to be posting until after the time-skip has occured, Alijar.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC: Zero

The Su-Skakdi nodded, then turned back to face their visitor. A rifle was slung over his shoulder. He seemed genuinely interested in being hired, which was to be expected of a mercenary. He appeared to be good material, the only question was how far he was willing to go for a constant stream of pay. 

For his sake, I hope he's a greedy .

She took a breath to calm her mind. This was a make it or break it situation, and if he didn't accept her offer, she would be forced to break him. 

"Listen, we haven't been completely honest with you." she spoke smoothly, calmly. Not a hint of hesitation could be detected in her voice. "You're a mercenary, correct? Out of a job, looking to put a roof over your head."

Her eyes bore into his, unwavering. If he stared back at her for long enough, there was a possibility that she could knock him into a confused state of mind.

"I can give you what you seek. My only question for you, Toa, is how far are you willing to go for a paycheck?"

The Su-Skakdi waited to activate her vision power. She needed to hear his response.

IC: Judge

He walked around, still confused and unsure of where he was going. His feet made a clicking noise against the cold ground and he had a blanket of sorts wrapped around him. He wished he didn't mind the cold. He heard voices and decided to follow.

OOC: Attempting to interact with Requiem, I'll be patient though.

IC: (Sukot urn Voyuk)

Sukot gave a cocky grin. "Well, ma'am, let me say that my main goal in life is to amass wealth," he said. "I have no special fondness for killing... As I am not a savage. But nonetheless, if you give me the right amount of gold, I will happily kill, maim, assassinate, blow up, bounty hunt or otherwise cause violence. It is my specialty, how I make my livelihood. It is nasty work, I'll say, but nonetheless as a professional, I will get it done. I also do not care at all who hires me. Be they Governments, Mobsters, or Makuta himself, as long I get paid, I will do work for the client."

He took a puff.

"However, I will state that I refuse to kill pregnant women and children, or kill innocents without payment."   

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

IC: Veteran.

Veteran had been up here often enough to learn to ignore the weird ways sunlight flashed off the ice, so he barely noticed Crab's attempt at signalling. He was too focused on finding what everyone was shouting about.

Running as fast as his old legs could carry him back into the outpost, Veteran stopped short, seeing Kouyran sprawled on the ground. Someone was already looking for Ayar, so Scholar's health wasn't his major concern.

He immediately drew his sword and looked around suspiciously. Scholar was a Ko-Toa; there was no way he could have slipped in the ice. Which meant he'd been pushed.

He cautiously approached the closed front gates of the fort. No sign of forced entry. No one had gotten in through the other entrance; he would have seen them. That meant that the intruder must have climbed or flown over the wall.

He opened the gates and stepped through, sword leveled, the blade crackling with blue energy. His one-eyed gaze scanned over the walls, and he soon spotted scrape marks running up the side of the tower. Claws. Something with big claws had climbed the wall, or at least tried to.

He did a perimeter sweep, wary and ready for anything. An attack on The Outsiders was an attack on him. This was personal.

His heavy footsteps crunched in the white snow. Except it wasn't all white. He could see a messy trail of red, so he followed it. The blood was still warm, too. Perhaps Scholar had scored a hit on his attacker?

He stopped, seeing a hunched red mess of a being slumped in the snow before him. "What the karz are you?" he demanded, pointing his sword at it.

OOC: That's Crab, by the way. :)

Edited by Roman Torchwick
  • Upvote 1

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

"Oi mates, can someone gimme a hand out here?" he shouted over the wall. He'd seen a lot of weird things in his time, but this unfamiliar creature was seriously up. He certainly wasn't going to touch it.

It looked... wrong.

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Verulas, who had successfully managed to tie each and every one of the fifteen bags of widgets to his belt, decided to lend the more experienced Skakdi a hand since their previous conversation had gone so swimingly. He walked back to the cable car, hiding his annoyance at the fact that he had just been over there moments before as he came to a stop next to him and looked down at the creature at their feet.

"What the Karz is this thing?" he said, gently nudging it with his foot in the hopes of provoking a response and getting nothing. "It looks like it's almost dead. Maybe we should just put it out of its misery and toss it into the Break... Ayar's got enough on her plate today as it is."

The Bo-Toa removed his sword from his belt, shooting a glance towards the Skakdi in order to get his opinion before he proceeded any further.

Edited by timageness411

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

"Let's try ta figure out what it is before we go killin' it." Veteran suggested. He still had his own sword at the ready. "But if it makes a move you don't like, put it down for good."

IC: Transient

Transient was enraged. Scholar... he hadn't slipped. That was practically impossible for a being of Ice. No, something more malevolent was at play here.

The Toa stood, weapon clenched tightly in his fists. He was going to make whoever did this pay...

Edited by Jakura Nuva

IC: "Got it," Verulas said.

The creature raised its head, speaking a few short words before collapsing back into the snow.

"Interesting," the Bo-Toa replied. "It appears to be somewhat sentient... for a creature that thinks it's a crab, anyway. Any ideas?"

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

"I've seen a lot in my long lifetime mate, but I aint seen anythin' like this beastie before. We should probably show it ta Zero, but I think she's busy right now, so it'll have to wait..."

IC: Faora

Commotion. Faora had heard someone call Transient's name. She activated her mask and turned her attention to him. He didn't respond. But when the unnatural thud sounded, he was on his feet and running outside.

Frowning, Faora followed behind him. She saw Scholar just after he did; she winced.

He had fallen; that much was obvious. But judging by Transient's anger, he obviously thought there was more to it.

Cautiously approaching Scholar's broken form, Faora quietly asked, "What do you think happened?"

My epic: For Them (Review Topic)

BZPRPG: Trauer and Faora

Bionifight Ultimate: Daedalus Drachoren and Von Worten Undtränen

The Elder Scrolls: Ashfall: K'Larn

IC: (Sukot urn Voyuk)

Sukot gave a cocky grin. "Well, ma'am, let me say that my main goal in life is to amass wealth," he said. "I have no special fondness for killing... As I am not a savage. But nonetheless, if you give me the right amount of gold, I will happily kill, maim, assassinate, blow up, bounty hunt or otherwise cause violence. It is my specialty, how I make my livelihood. It is nasty work, I'll say, but nonetheless as a professional, I will get it done. I also do not care at all who hires me. Be they Governments, Mobsters, or Makuta himself, as long I get paid, I will do work for the client."

He took a puff.

"However, I will state that I refuse to kill pregnant women and children, or kill innocents without payment."   

IC: Zero

The Su-Skakdi had dropped the bait in anticipation that his morale would come out as such, and he had taken it all- hook, line, and sinker.

She smiled, obviously pleased with his answer.

"Well," she said, her sour mood almost completely gone by now. "How would you like to join a mercenary organization?" She motioned around them. "This is our base of operations. We run this side of the cable car, and make a profit off of those who wish to use it. You will receive consistent payment just for being a member, plus a bonus portion of the income we receive for each mission you partake in."

She paused, savoring the moment. She then turned her gaze back to him, her eyes softening.

"What do you say?"

IC: "So in other words, we're just going to stand here and guard it until Boss-Lady's done with her conversation," Verulas replied. "Yay..."

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

"I was actually gonna suggest we take him inside - discreetly, though. Maybe that wanker marauder wants some company?"

He looked from "Crab" to Verulas and back again. "I don't suppose you could make a stretcha outta some sticks and some really big leaves?"

IC: "So much for saving my powers up for the trial," Verulas mumbled as he created the necessary parts and tied them together with vines. "Here's hoping his weight doesn't break the thing..."

He laid the construct beside the dying creature before stabbing his weapon into the snow and kneeling down in preparation to move him onto it.

"If this thing rips off my head while I'm moving it, feel free to help yourself to my stuff after you kill it," he said sarcastically.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

"I doubt that you've got anythin' I want," Veteran smirked, slinging his sword across his back and leaning down to help pick up the stretcher. "Think you can conjure up a big old palm frond or somethin' to cover him with? I'd rather not have anyone else see this until we figure out, ya know, what the karz it actually is."

IC: Verulas used his elemental energies to create a giant leaf the size of his own body before placing it over the creature and grabbing the other end of the stretcher.

"Ayar's going to flip her lid when she sees this... thing in her room," he said casually.

OOC: Feel free to bunny Verulas for the trip into the outpost, Roman.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

The bizarre beastie was talking again, and it was starting to freak Veteran out. He waited for Verulas to cover the thing up, then lifted his end of the stretcher. The pair shuffled quickly across the courtyard, doing their best not to draw too much attention to themselves.

Veteran led Verulas into the building and quickly tracked down the room Ayar was using. Not many people used these passages, so the criss-crossing trails of fresh footprints in the dust showed him the way.

He shoved open the door, and they dumped Crab on the floor. He was still bleeding. "Maybe we should get Ayar to heal this guy once she's done with Scholar," he suggested to Verulas.

He turned and gave the confused Marauder a gaping skakdi grin. "G'day mate."

OOC: Ayar, Forger, and Rekhyt are still with Maurader; they haven't had the chance to leave yet. We should probably hang Ko up for now so they can respond.

IC: "I don't think that we'll have to go to far..." Verulas said, assuming that the Skakdi hadn't seen Ayar, Forger, or Rekhyt due to his eyepatch. "How's it going, guys?"

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

Veteran turned his head to discover that Forger, Rekhyt and Ayar had all somehow managed to hide in his blind spot.

He gave them the same lopsided grin. "G'day."

IC: "Well," Verulas said to the Skakdi. "So much for subtlty..."

He then turned to Rekhyt and offered up an answer laced with sarcasm.

"You see, the Skakdi and I thought that you did so well during your trial, so we decided to go out and get you an Ussal Crab! Surprise! Unfortunately, the only one that was up for sale had a house fall on top of it, so it's a little banged up. Welcome to the wonderful world of pet ownership, Rekhyt! Wait until you see what I'll be getting you for your birthday!"

Edited by timageness411
  • Upvote 1

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

Ooc: Sorry, completely forgot about this!

Ic: Krakant jumped at the sudden appearance of the Matoran,

OOC: He is a Matoran, right?

but let him talk about what this establishment did.

"So, what kind of weapons are ya sellin'?

OOC: yeah, matoran. There's a link to my profiles in my sig. Also, we should wrap this up quickly, Ko is currently closed until the time skip. If there's something particular you want, pm me.

IC Tarkahn(Ko-Koro, Market District, Something Different)

I smile and gesture widely, "Just about anything you can think of! And a few things you can't~"

I furrow my brow, "of course, if you have your own design, I should be able to put something together for you. Within reason, of course. I'm not able to access certain.... Advanced materials."

IC: (Rekhyt/Obsidian Outpost)

Rekhyt managed to grin through the haze of pain from his ribs and knee.

"Very considerate of you, Verulas..."

The creature seemed to be able to speak, as well.

"Either I'm wearing a Rau by mistake, or this ussal you mentioned also gained the ability to talk."

• Upvote 2

Kathok

IC Zealot

The Ko Toa looked off to see Veteran and the Bo-Toa returning. They seemed to be carrying some monstrosity. Skakdi were ugly enough on their own (Zealot shamefully admitted that Zero was an alluring exception), but this was... something else
"What in bloody Karz is that?"

Edited by Rorschach the Absolute

640px-Rorschach_judge.jpg

--Character Profiles--

||--Veneras--|--MacGukko--|--Tharros--|--Xerrand--|--Tarian--|--Niralle--||