BZPRPG - Ko-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: (Rekhyt)

Rekhyt wasn't paying attention to the conversation as they scaled the walls - he was staring at two figures running towards them...

IC: (Mortem)

"I will destroy the wall." Mortem said to Dayeth as they ran towards the group.

As they neered, he caught sight of who the beings were: a few toa and a vortixx like himself.

He turned to Dayeth, saying: "Slow down; they will suspect something..."

A gold and gunmetal toa called down to them: "Why are you here?" before calling for the attention of his teammates...

...But it was too late: Mortem wordlessly placed a hand on the wall they were climbing, cracks spreading out from where his hand made contact with the stone. The wall made a creaking sound, and then for a split second, there was silence...after that split second, the entire section of the wall, with the Outsiders on it, topple away from Mortem, shattering into hundreds of pieces.

The Fa-Toa had thrown a knife at Mortem before the wall collapsed, but as he was knocked off balance by the tremors, all it did was slightly graze the vortixx...

Edited by Silo

Kathok

OOC: I really should have seen this one coming. :)

IC: Enforcer.

I curse as the ground beneath my feet crumbles and gives way completely. The wall is collapsing! As it falls, I jump, twisting around in midair so that I slam back-first through the roof of a nearby building.

I get up, my back aflame with pain. Nothing actually feels broken, however, and my armour has not been punctured. I make my way down to the structure's ground floor and out the door, onto the street.

I hope the others have survived (except Kimala). At least now there's no way the air Toa hasn't noticed this.

IC: Dayeth.

Dayeth strode across the rubble, seeking out the familiar faces she had spotted on her approach. Her ash hand radiated heat, melting the snow around her, and flames danced from her glassy fingertips. She smiled, a wicked, sadistic grin.

"Leave none alive," she told Mortem.

Edited by NatoGreavesy

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Kimala

She was about to answer when the two attacked. Before it crumbled away, she hastily filled the cracks near the top with crystal and focused, holding up the chunk with telekinesis. "Get... off!" she shouted to the others. This was the part where she kicked herself for not asking everybody their mask powers on the way here.

BZPRPG Profiles
If I go AWOL for a while, feel free to contact me via Discord

IC (Dastan):

"Sparky?.. The second?" the Toa repeated, confused. "Only if "Dastan" is too hard to memorize for you, as I have no reasons to be ashamed of my name."

"May I call you Greeny, then?" he said and continued, not waiting for an asnwer "Ah, yes. Of course I can."

"We're going to find the Maru first. After that, whatever happens happens."

"Um... Sounds like a plan. Not the best and all but, as usually, it's the only we've got."

As the group approached to the wall, it became obvious, that climbing won't be an easy task. Luckily, Greeny grandmotherly offered one of his vines. Suddenly, while pretty much effortlessly climbing up, Dastan felt as the stone began to crumble under them. Acting on pure instinct, he streched his hand, throwing up a long spiked chain wich dabbed in to the remaining part of the wall. With it's help, Dastan safely descented without getting hurt and landed on his feet along Enforcer.

"You in one piece?"

"...A sword-waving somebody." - NatoGreavesy

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: Verulas felt the wall start shaking beneath him, his body trying to regain his balance as the section he was standing on crumbled away. He fell through the air, his uninjured shoulder impacting the side of one building as he landed on the roof of another. Luckily, nothing had been broken when he hit either, but his body sure did hurt like Karz...

The Bo-Toa grimaced as he picked himself up, activating his Volitak as a long, curved branch of wood appeared in his hands. He remembered his previous fight with the Ta-Toa as he strung a vine between its two ends, knowing that, while he did have experience using a variety of different weapons due to his job, he was better at throwing knives than archery. When the bow was complete, he moved to the other end of the building and caught sight of their Votixx and Ta-Matoran attackers.

He crouched down, creating an arrow with his free hand before notching it and pulling it back. Taking a deep breath, he aimed at the Vortixx, accounted for the wind, and fired.

• Upvote 1

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

I am surprised when the Vo-Toa lands in front of me. "In one piece," I confirm. "Now..." I look for the others. Some are still with Kimala on a dangerously unstable piece of rubble. Of the others, there is no sign.

Stalking towards us through the settling dust cloud are a vaguely familiar male Vortixx and a female Ta-Matoran who I also recall having seen somewhere.

I ignore the matoran and focus on the obvious threat, drawing my plasma weapon and taking aim at the Vortixx.

Dayeth spotted a familiar Vortixx taking aim at Mortem. He wasn't the beings she had come here looking to kill, but she still recognised him, and he was still a threat.

Raising her ash hand, she focused her newfound powers into a concentrated ball of flame that sizzled towards the Vortixx and his Vo-Toa companion.

It was time to make the world burn.

Edited by NatoGreavesy

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC Veneras

The Ko Toa dove into the snow to avoid falling on rubble. He got to his knees and began to brush off the snow “That’s sure to grab someone’s attention” he said “we should move. Now.”

Edited by Veneras

640px-Rorschach_judge.jpg

--Character Profiles--

||--Veneras--|--MacGukko--|--Tharros--|--Xerrand--|--Tarian--|--Niralle--||

Rekhyt awoke from unconsciousness, surrounded by rubble. He hurt all over.

Wincing as he rose, he caught sight of his attackers, hurling a throwing knife at the vortixx. It was batted harmlessly out of the way by a long metal rod the vortixx held.

He threw again, but the vortixx was ready this time, ducking under the spinning knife...fixing his dark red eyes on the Fa-Toa, he ran towards him, also brandishing a large serrated knife in the other hand.

Catching the vortixx by surprise, Rekhyt teleported directly in front of him, tripping him up, as an arrow whistled by just where the vortixx had been.

Mortem grabbed a stone lying on the ground and, leaping up, hurled it at his kaulsi-wearing assailant, shattering it as he threw.

Razor-sharp fragments flew towards the toa...his form blurred and he teleported away, but not before many shards had sliced into him.

He turned his attention to a Ko-Toa standing in the snow some way away, miraculously unharmed by the falling wall...

Mortem ran towards the toa, grabbing another rock and throwing it at his target while fragmenting it, as he had done with his previous adversary.

The Fa-Toa materialised some way away, spikes of rock sticking out of him. The shards hadn't damaged anything that important, but he was covered in cuts, scratches and bruises caused by the projectiles. He now hurt even more all over...

Kathok

IC (Dastan)

The Toa nodd's to his newfound companion and spots two enemies: a Vortixx and a... Matoran? That would make one enemy. However, the next moment a fire blast was heading towards him, suddenly changing the situation.

"Hold on to something!" Dastan shouted out loud, concentrating on using his Hau and creating a force shield around himself and Enforcer an instant before the impact.

Edited by Dastan

BZPRPG Profiles

OOC: Hey guys, Razsk is joining the battle!

IC: Razsk

Razsk overlooked the battle from a nearby building.  He had raced over here the instant he had heard the crash, and by now had figured out that the Vortixx and the matoran were the enemies here.  He reached for his hammers, holding them firmly in his hands as he backed away from the edge of the building.  He closed the plates on his mask around his ears, severely dampening his hearing, then ran.  As he leaped off the edge of the building Razsk started channeling sound through his hammers, and they began humming, growing louder each second.  He landed on the ground not far from Mortem and Dayeth, then swung his hammers together with all the force of his pakari behind them as he fed a blast of sound into the hammers.  The sonic shockwave was deafening, and it was focused into a plane, hitting Mortem and Dayeth the hardest.  Razsk managed to absorb some of the sound, but he was still sent tumbling backwards a few paces.  "I hate that part," the toa grumbles to himself as he gets up, looking around to see what happened to Mortem and Dayeth.

IC: Verulas didn't expect his shot to do any life-threatening damage to his target, but what irritated him was that he didn't account for his Fa-Toa ally to move his target; a mistake that hopefully wouldn't occur again.

He knew he had recognized the Vortixx from somewhere; he was the Makuta-worshipper that had attacked the hospital and that had escaped from them earlier. He didn't recall him having the power to fragment things like that before, but if he was here, then that meant that the Ta-Matoran was...

The sound of her voice was all that he needed to confirm his suspicions as he caught sight of a De-Toa entering the fray and aiming a literal wall of sound at the pair. Time for some mind games.

"Aww, what's the matter? Did you miss us? If you two wanted us to kick the Karz out of you again, all you had to do was ask!"

The Bo-Toa created, readied, and fired another arrow, this time at her as a distraction, knowing full well that angered opponents tended to be sloppy ones.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

As the razor-sharp cloud of shards flew towards Veneras, Mortem was knocked backwards by the force of a sonic boom. He got to his feet, his ears ringing and his head a point of aching pain. However, even concentrated towards them, something as imprecise as a sonic attack was sure to affect his enemies too...

Turning, he saw the Bo-Toa from the hospital taunting Dayeth; neither of them would listen, Mortem was sure, for they knew the importance of their task and would not be tricked into stupidity that easily. As Verulas was focused on the Ta-Matoran, seemingly readying an arrow to fire at her, Mortem ran a little closer, placing his hand on the ground.

Again, cracks spread out from where he touched the earth, converging on the Bo-Toa...As he let another arrow loose on Mortem's ally, the ground underneath the toa shifted with enough force to lift him off his feet, and exploded upwards in a shower of rubble.

Edited by Silo

Kathok

OOC: oh hey! Something else for me to do.

Ic: Photu.

As he was walking towards the people, a fight had been started at the gates. He ran towards it. Seeing some Vortixx fighting some matoran, he used his elemental power to get some of the metal off the wall and tunnle it underground towards the Vortixx. He lifted it up. Just then, something hot went by his face.

Ic: Kakrant (I think this is the final name)

As he was running towards the main gate, a fight broke out in front of him.

"Oh great", he thought.

As he was running, he raised his gun and fired in the general vicinity of the Matoran & Toa. It narrowly missed a Toa's face.

Ooc: both characters are now in the battle.

IC The Sniper(Gresak):

Gresak trudged wearily through the snow. His Fe-Skakdi abilities gave him enhanced stamina and endurance, but even he could get tired. As he walked towards where his directions had told him Ko-Koro was, he gradually became aware of a noise. The sound of fighting. His fingers brushed his grenades at his belt. He still remembered how he got these, how he bought them from an Onu-Matoran selling them on the black market, then how he figured out how they worked and made more of them himself. Gresak shook himself from his reminiscing. There was fighting ahead, and that could mean many things. Maybe Gresak could use it to his advantage. Looking around, teh Skakdi picked out a route that would keep him out of the combatants' line of sight, and began to continue.

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

Ooc: ignore Kimala's attack. Sure. Well, I'll roll with it.

IC: Kimala

With a slight telekinetic shift, she positioned the chunk between her and Mortem, then kicked, sending the chunk toward him, and slowing her fall. She raised a snowdrift to further break it, before crashing into the snow. She hissed again at the pain, and scrambled to her feet. They were drawing a crowd. Her help wasn't needed. She jogged away from the battle, toward the Toa of Fire and the group of. Matoran around him.

OOC: Incoming, Oreius.

BZPRPG Profiles
If I go AWOL for a while, feel free to contact me via Discord

OOC: Silo, there is no ground beneath Verulas; he's on the roof of a building. I think that I can manage, though.

IC: Verulas didn't notice the Vortixx's attack until it was too late.

As his arrow flew through the air, the Vortixx used his power to fracture the frozen earth beneath the building he was on. The crack shot towards him, making its way through the structure as well before the force hit the Bo-Toa and knocked him on his back. He rolled to the side, barely escaping the boulder-sized chunk of rubble that flew towards his face as he was pelted with much smaller debris, but that soon became the least of his problems.

The Vortixx's attack had weakened the frame to the point where the section upon which he was resting began falling into the street.

Verulas slid downwards, curling himself up before it collided into a nearby house and propelled him through a closed bedroom window. Glass dug into his skin as he rolled across the floor and smacked his head off of a dresser, causing him to black out.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

OOC: Okay, I've completely lost track of everything. Can everyone please specify in bold who it is you're shooting at from now on, or, if you can't do that, use the character's name? I have no idea which Vortixx is having metal thrown at them, for example, so I'll ignore that attack. 

IC: Dayeth and Enforcer

The sonic attack slammed into Dayeth, blasting her backwards, out of the path of Verulas' arrow and the other attacks. Picking herself up, ears ringing she spotted Verulas falling from his vantage point down into another house. She decided to go after him. 

I thank the Vo-Toa for his hasty Hau shield and open fire on the retreating Ta-Toa with my plasma weapon. She seems to be going after Verulas. I hit her in the back, I think, and she falls out of sight behind a pile of rubble. "Veneras, Rekhyt!" I shout, hoping Veteran let them know who I am. "Get over here!" I turn to Dastan. He isn't one of my people, but I still feel the need to make sure he makes it out of here, "stick together, don't split up. Keep this area clear of any other enemies in case we need to make a retreat. I'm going to find Verulas." 

With that, I charge off after the Ta-Matoran, heading for the building Verulas had fallen into. 

Dayeth picked herself up, steaming plasma sticking to her shoulder armour. she was glad she'd replaced her old leather outfit with this protodermis. It had saved her from being burned. Placing her ash hand over the steaming plasma, she drew the heat from it into herself, absorbing the elemental energy and causing the plasma to dissipate. Then, stepping out from the rubble shed fallen behind, she unleashed that same heat in a blistering wave right at the Vortixx who was charging towards her, before ducking back out of sight once more. 

The invisible heat wave strikes me in the chest, where my armour is thickest. I stumble, gasping at the sudden, surprising attack. How is this ta-Matoran using elemental energy? I move forward, more cautiously now...

IC: Arabeth (Dervish) - [Ambages' Home]

The Toa of Lightning rolled out of the way of the Patero shots as soon as Ishi called out.

"Use the furniture!" She called out to the Hapaka as she went invisible. The mercenary analysed the situation. The stairs were stoppered, and they had ranged weapons. The only way to negate either strength was to charge up or fire back, both of which were ether unfeasible or required a weapon they did not possess.

Maybe they could be forced to break their own barrier...

The Dervish watched as Ishi took cover. Now was the chance.

She unstealthed and called out to the attackers, "Get lost!" Before charging up the stairs to the barrier, mostly finished, befire attenpting to cut open thevice.

It was only for show.

There was no way they could shoot her without blowing the stairwell they were on up, or destroying the barrier.

They could fire at an angle over the barrier, but being at the top of a flight of stairs gave very little altitude for lobing grenades. Any failed attempt would bring the ceiling down. Hard.

Ishi's cover between two bookshelves made it difficult for them to target him without destroying most of the foyer.

IC Veneras

The Ko Toa had to think quickly as the razors sliced through the air. Levelling his palms over the snow, he quickly pulled both up in a single motion that pushed the soft snow upward. Most of the razers were slowed by the fluff, but a single shard came through, resolute and unyielding it pierced into his thigh. Veneras let out a loud cry in pain as the shard stuck out of his bleeding leg. 
He gripped it with hands that would soon be covered in blood of their own, and pulled the shard from its enlodgemend. The wound was deep, and it became clear that many other shards had made their home in the same extremity.

"Veneras, Rekhyt! Get over here!"

Reduced to a limp Veneras hobbled with all speed and agility allowed him towards Enforcer.

With the display of elemental energy Veneras was in awe. Leaning heavily on his staff for support, Veneras summoned the cold energies and prepared to engage.

Edited by Veneras

--Character Profiles--

OOC: Really sorry Spoilers, I was tired and somehow missed your post...I have no idea how :P I'll say he got hit by the block anyway to even it up a bit :)

Timageness: I didn't realise that Verulas was on a building, sorry - thanks for taking damage anyway :)

"Veneras, Rekhyt! Get over here!" The Fa-toa groaned and searched for Enforcer in the drifts...teleporting over to him and catching sight of Dayeth, he drew his Katana...

"Having trouble with a mator-" catching sight of Dayeth's burning hand, he said "I see..."

Kimala's crystal block spun forwards, hitting Mortem on the back of the head. He was knocked forwards into the snow...

Edited by Silo

Kathok

There were more defenders on the way, and Dayeth broke into a run, scurrying into othe street, which was blocked with rubble from the explosion and the fallen building. Being a Matoran, she had little difficulty squeezing her frame through.

No one was following her back here anytime soon.

Seeing Veneras' and Rekhyt's wounds, I bite back a curse. "You two find Dastan and keep together." I can't risk the lives of two recruits to find one, but nor do I wish to leave that one behind. I'll have to go after Verulas on my own. "Kimala has abandoned us; this mission was a waste of time. As soon as I find Verulas we're falling back. I need the three of you to keep this area clear of enemies so we can retreat."

Only now do I realise that I've properly taken charge of an operation. It feels good. Turning my back on the two Toa, I smash open the window of the nearest building and force myself through.

There's no way I'll be able to get through the blocked alleyway, but by going through the buildings I should be able to catch up with the Ta-Matoran.

I just hope Rekhyt and Veneras actually follow my orders.

Dayeth smiled, striding into the room where Verulas lay. "Wakey, wakey!" she snarled, flames crackling in the palm of her ash hand "remember me?" Her voice sounded muffled; her ears were still ringing from the De-Toa's earlier attack, but she was confident that Verulas could understand her just fine.

Edited by NatoGreavesy

OOC: Feel free to use our ncps for this encounter, Norik.  I think it's just us.  BTW, the minor auto-hit I hope you're okay with.  If not, let me know and I'll rip it out.  You said Dervish was hacking at ice, so I figured her swords would start getting cold fast.

IC: "Ahkmou," Ko-Koro (Ambages' Apartment, Foyer Encounter)

Finally the carnage of the village found the wily informant. No one could outrun War, he realized.  Eventually, there's nowhere to go and the army behind continues its course, sewing sweet chaos in their spare time.  Perhaps, in the face of unrelenting conflict the better option is to run toward rather than away.  Ishi kept himself pressed between the two bookshelves as grape shot raked the contents.  When the opportunity presented itself and the volley ended, he dashed left, kicking the door next to him down with a ferocious strike.  The splinters of wood rattled across the dark floor.

"Oh," Ishi said with realization.  In the half-darkness of afternoon light seeping through one of the ice walls he could make out the back of the room only a few yards away, and several pieces of culinary equipment.  Ishi grinned.

Dervish's blades became unnaturally cold as they bit into the toa's summoned barricade.  The snowy guardian stood with hands pressed on the other side, feeding his chilling energy into the defensive structure.  Cutting through it wasn't an option.  The matoran were getting bold.  A frost-colored matoran with a hau vaulted the rail, landing in the middle of the checkerboard, occupying the black square often referred to as D4.  The tattoos on his back were symbols of legacy and tradition, victories in the battle against Makuta written in allegorical pictures and symbols.  Each rahi, and there were many, represented the spirit of a beast he'd vanquished, and they all danced up his spine reveling his power.  In the moment he became a pivotal controller of the conflict, a small knight on one knee, and fired upon Dervish with cold precision.  This was the Hand's home, and the guards planned to keep damage minimal.  What was destroyed could be rebuilt or replaced, however, and Korgu the guard knew what took priority: killing the intruders.

Edited by Kughii

IC (Dastan):

The snow around melted because of the heat generated by the Ta-Matoran's (or was she a Toa?) atack. Meanwhile, a Toa of Sound joins the fight, distracting both their enemies with his soundwave atack, as Verulas shoots another arrow in them. Mortem gets on his feet by that time and atacks the Bo-Toa in responce, collapsing an entire building and hurting him badly.

As the dust settles Enforcer opens fire upon Dayeth, knocking her down, and addreses Dastan and the others: "Stick together, don't split up. Keep this area clear of any other enemies in case we need to make a retreat. I'm going to find Verulas."

"Alright. If someone has to be in charge, let it be you," Dastan replyes and undleashed a few lightning-bolts in Mortem's direction, trying not to let him to get back on his feet, taking cover behind a boulder.

Soon enough he joined Rekhyt and Veneras, who turned out to be solidly wounded.

"Hold on there, Ko-Toa," Dastan adressesd Veneras and then adressed both of the Toa: "You heard Enforcer's orders, right?"

Edited by Dastan

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: Verulas struggled to open his eyes, the blood running into his right one from the new wound on his forehead not helping at all as the Ta-Matoran's voice made his headache much worse. He slowly pushed himself upwards, realising that she was in a position to attack him before he could even properly defend himself. If he was to survive this encounter, he would need to take her by surprise.

He looked around, not seeing anything he could use or even get to in time until he looked at the closet mirror and saw the reflection of a potted plant resting high up on a shelf near the doorway. The person who lived here had taken horrible care of it, and he didn't have the time to rejuvenate it, nor turn it into anything fancy.

But he had found his distraction nonetheless.

"How could I NOT? You're too ANNOYING to FORGET!"

The roots of the plant forced their way through the pot in an attempt to latch onto her face as he ripped a knife from his leg and charged directly at her, aiming to tackle her down the staircase.

Edited by timageness411

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

OOC: Just to say, Rekhyt is wounded too, in exactly the same way as Veneras, but don't be sympathetic to him will you, oh no :P

"Yep." the Fa-Toa replied, rounding on Mortem, who was lying in the snow some way away...it didn't seem to be the vortixx's lucky day: he had been electrocuted and hit on the head with a block of crystal...he must be unconcious...

"I'll take care of the vortixx..."

Teleporting over, and looking down at the prone body of Mortem, the Fa-Toa was suprised when- 

-Mortem rose suddenly grabbing the toa in front of him by the neck and lifting him up, before throwing him back into the snow...

His head hurt like karz, he had just been electrocuted (although some of the bolts had missed) he was not happy.

EDIT: OOC: Timageness got there first...I was literally writing the last word when you posted  :P

Edited by Silo

Kathok

Dayeth noticed that Verulas wasn't looking at her, which ###### her off. She'd taken the time to single him out and he didn't even look at her? Insolence! She followed his gaze to a nearby mirror, with herself reflected in it. And beside her head...

...she stepped aside as the plant began to move, and once she was safely out of its gnarled reach, she focused her attention back onto Verulas, who was now charging right at her.

With a sly smile, she threw herself to the floor right in front of his feet, forcing him to have to jump or trip over her.

I kick down a damaged wall and stumble into another house. I'm close to Verulas and the Ta-Matoran now; I think they're in the next building over. But the wall heer is thicker, and the door to the street is blocked.

This may take a while...

OOC: Sorry, forgot about Rekhyt's injuries. I edited my last post and added two words just for you...

Edited by NatoGreavesy

IC (Korero)

The Toa of Air had spotted the small group of beings heading for the Koro, though he had no way of telling what their intentions were or where their loyalties lay.

One of them (a Bo-Toa, perhaps?) conjured a green cloud. That was a signal, and it seemed to be meant for him, which made them either a friend or a foe hoping to lure him down. Either way, Korero decided, he should investigate.

It was at that moment that conflict broke out between the group and two beings that emerged from the Dark Walk behind them. Still unsure as to who was on which side, he continued to fly overhead, trying to deduce the two groups' alignments. It didn't take long for him to observe the two Dark-Walke-ers' strange abilities: a Vortixx using the power of a Panrahk, and a Matoran conjuring elemental flames.

That bring today's tally of impossible powers up to three.

He allowed his altitude to begin to drop. The first arrivals seemed to be focusing their offense on the Vortixx, but Korero noticed the flame-wielding Matoran slip away through the rubble and stalk into a nearby building, flames blooming from her hand as she went. Her body language told him everything he needed to know.

Korero dropped like a hawk, hurtling downwards. The cold air roared past him.

He levelled off mere metres from the ground, and sped forward a distance before shooting through the door and landing inside the house with a gust of wind that sent most of the objects in the room crashing through the floor. In a few quick strides he was upstairs.

The Matoran was engaging a wounded (but familiar) Bo-Toa, and she had her back to him. He arrived just in time to see her crouch low as the Toa charged at her, clearly intending to trip him or attack under his guard.

The Toa Maru raised one jungle-green arm, and shot a blast of air at the Matoran, strong enough to knock her off her feet and out of Verulas' path.

"Fancy seeing you again," he remarked to the Toa of Plantlife.

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC:

For a few heartbeats, Krayzikk did not respond. The Titan may well have been carved from stone, for the minute signs of his continued existence were all but still, barely visible in the gray light of Ko-Wahi. When he finally shifted, lungs expanding with the air needed for speech, snow shifted with him, tumbling off of his shoulders to the ground below. "It is easy to lose your way. Finding it again is harder."

"By neither confirming nor denying, you tell me more than I knew. At the hospital, without meaning to, you told me more still. You called your ally Judge, and I've heard others referred to similarly. That is a path I know. Be wary of adopting such a name, because it will consume you. Just as the Avenger once did me." A pause, as he turned in place, blue eyes fixed on the horizon. He knew where Ko-Koro was, even if he could not see it. "I would welcome your blades, even if I do not trust your comrades."

"Things are coming back. Things that should have stayed buried. Night is coming, and if we're not all careful, it will come for us too. Ko-Koro was under my protection, but I did not stop it. I hate to leave it."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

OOC: Ah... Hi Ghosty. :)

The blast of air battered her aside, slamming her into the wall. She turned to see where the attack had come from. A Toa of air with an unusual mask stood there at the top of the stairs. She'd seen sketches of that unique mask before. It belonged to Toa Maru Korero.

Dayeth spat blood and got to her feet, uncertain which of the two to attack first.

I hear noises upstairs in the next building. At least that means Verulas is still alive...

Edited by NatoGreavesy

IC: Photu

Seeing as how his attack failed.

OOC: Nobody said anything so I'm just gonna say it didn't work.

IC: He ran towards the battle.

IC: Krakant

AS soon as he shot however, the Toa he had been battling earlier had joined the fight.

"Oh, just my luck", he thought to himself.

He ran towards the battle.

OOC: Open to interaction.

IC: Razsk:

Razsk used his control of sound to prevent any noise from reaching Mortem's ears, then charged at him from behind, swinging on of his war hammers at the Vortixx's torso.

Jalkron:

Jalkron's eyes flickered open.  He lay there for a moment, struggling to remember where he was.  Oh that's right, the sanctum.  And then there was the other toa of iron, and then the pain.  I wonder if they are still here, or if I have been out for a while.  The Fe-Toa strained his ears, and thought he heard something coming from the inner reaches of the Sanctum.  If whoever is making that noise is an ally, then they could help.  IF they're not, and they realize i'm alive, they'll kill me.  Better not risk it, and hope that if they are allies they come this way.  I wonder if I can move on my own?  Jalkron tried to crawl away, but the second he moved pain blasted throughout his body.  Jalkron didn't even have time to scream before he was unconscious again.

IC Veneras
The Ko-Toa saw the Vo-Toa join them that takes care of finding Destan he thought to himself  “Gentlemen” he said “today we are here to bring liberty to the captives. Today our zeal will herald the salvation of Mata Nui! Today we throw down the code of Toa;” Veneras’ staff retracted, leaving only a mighty sword, which he held high
“today we fight for blood!”

--Character Profiles--

OOC: Alijar: No-one was sure which vortixx you were talking about, as Nato said in post #2458 :)

Nato: thank you very kindly for those...two words :P

The Fa-Toa on the ground groaned and Mortem leaned down, holding his knife to the toa's throat, and knocking his kanohi away with the metal rod held in his other hand.

Leaning down, Mortem said "Do you have any last words, toa?"

Rekhyt looked up, defiance in his eyes, and said "You can  go f                                    

Mortem realised with shock that all sound had been silenced around him. There was only a few types of being that could do that...

Mortem only managed to half turn when he was knocked backwards into the injured Fa-Toa behind him by Razk's hammer.

Edited by Silo

Kathok

IC (Dastan):

"Will you die already!?" Dastan yelled as Mortem rose once again, throwing Rekhyt in the snow and making an atempt to finish him off on the ground. This Vortixx looked to be thougher than they thought.

Using lightning right now would definetly hurt the Fa-Toa as well, so Dastan decided to use only weapons... The Vo-Toa swung his chain upon his enemy's face with all the speed he was capable off only an instant later than Razsk hit him in the back. How much more punishment can Mortem take?..

OOC: Sorry there, didn't notice it. Well, now I can be definetly sure that you're wounded)

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: "Awww c'moooooon, we did a bang-up job at the Hospital! I even threw acid at a dude's face!" Kellin replied through the silence, half-smile that didn't quite fully reach his eyes on his face. Like always. Except... not.

Whatever, sometimes you gotta keep up appearance for everyone to keep their cool, okay?

"We did our best, man. We did everything we could! That counts for somethin', man!"

"It helps when you've got a team, too." a labored grunt came in response from one of the nearby stretchers.

Kell's scarf-laden face turned to look at the one blue eye being forced open behind the Ruru of a positively shredded Toa of Fire. "If I'm still alive, that means ya did better than me." he said with a rueful laugh and a pained grimace to follow that.

helo frens

IC: Thankfully, when the Le-Toa's gust of wind blew the Ta-Matoran into a wall, it also had the side-effect of lifting Verulas temporarily off of his feet as well, thus stopping the Bo-Toa from unintentionally taking Korero with him on his way down. He skidded back along the carpet before looking up at the new arrival.

"Likewise," he said, smiling. "Korero, is it? You're starting to develop a habit of saving my bacon, not that I mind of course; it's nice to not have to go flying down another set of stairs while I'm here, but it is kind of making me wonder who's out there protecting all of those defenseless Matoran..."

He turned to the Ta-Matoran, getting a better look at her new hand.

"Hmm... In hindsight, I probably shouldn't have cut the old one off; I think I liked that one better, especially since it couldn't burn people to ash. Then again, these things do tend to happen when you go around forcing others into making split-second decisions while you're trying to kill off the defenders of a hospital..."

Edited by timageness411

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

IC Veneras

Siezing the opportunity, the Ko Toa jumped to a roll -as to not put undo pressure on his leg- towards Mortem. Landing on one knee he closed his eyes in prayer to the Great Spirit. Summoning all of his energy to his staff, he thrust it directly into the chest of the Makuta Worshipper 

--Character Profiles--

IC Forger

The titan speaks somberly. It is the first display of emotion I have seen him from, however small it is.

"I did tell you more than you knew, whether or not it was intentional is up for the reader to decide. As for your (kind?) words, I thank you."

I offer him a hand, earlier it had been offered as a sign of truce, what I believed was expected of me. Now I offer willingly, a sign of trust. If not of him in my companions, then of trust between him and I.

...but close to it