BZPRPG - Ko-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC-Aurorin and NPC

The Doctor was busy applying both dressings to Essie's head wounds and making sure that the recently awoken Toa was fully rested. "I think I've done around a month of work in a whole day." He said. "I just need to make sure a Toa of Air (Deriksha) hasn't been concussed too badly and then I'm done for the day."

Suddenly, Aurorin stepped through the door, followed by Laike. "Room for a small one?"

The Doctor simply groaned.

IC-Ervios

Ervios stood and waited for the Incoming battle. For as much Blasphemy came out of his mouth, If Skulk, or what he said he was, could fight, he wouldn't be a complete waste of space.

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

(I'll do this eventually, I swear...)

My BZPRPG Characters

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Kol Arsenal Swarm Amalgamation

Skyrise Characters: Zavon

IC: Razsk, Jalkron

Razsk walks over, saying, "No, unless you intend to hurt him in the foreseeable future.  So, you're awake.  I'm Razsk, toa of sound.  This is Essie, a mechanically augmented Vortixx.  Who are you?"

"I'm Jalkron, toa of iron.  Did you by any chance take my mask?"

Razsk shook his head.  "Sorry, wasn't me.  Some of Makuta's scum probably took it."

Jalkron groaned.  "I liked my mask.  I would be dead several times over without it.  If you see an Arthron lying around anywhere I could really use it."

IC-Aurorin

"I think I saw a Toa of Iron wearing an Arthron shortly before I got kicked out of Ko-Koro... You know him?"

OOC

I take it Laike Stole Jalkron's mask, but doesn't want to admit it.

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

My BZPRPG Characters

OOC: No, Jalkron's mask was crushed by the enemy who nearly killed Jalkron.  He didn't have it this whole time.

IC: Jalkron

Jalkron eagerly reached out for the mask, inhaling sharply at the pain from the sudden movement.  Slowly putting it on, he felt his power returning, even though he was still low on elemental energy.  "Thank you, little one."

Razsk

Razsk looked down on Laike.  "Fine, you can stay, but next time you kill someone needlessly it will be your last, understand?"

IC Essie:

"Doing anything needlessly is inefficient." Essie was trying to aid the Sonic Toa's point, and feeling as if she succeeded. She then addressed the Toa of Iron. "I require assistance."

Quickly putting the Le-Toa she had slung over her shoulder on a free examination couch, she came over to Jalkron and sat down directly next to him. Reaching up, she pulled the axe out of her shoulder with barely any reactive motion. The gash looked bad, but not untenable. "Internal repair mechanisms can fix wiring and minor pneumatic faults. However, chassis shell R-H1 is critically damaged, and Pneumatic Unit R-9 is punctured. You are a Toa of Iron. Primary alloys used in this unit contain primarily iron. You will assist this unit."

Essie: "Small talk subroutine complete. Were my useless vocalizations inane enough to bring you a sense of comfort?"

Profiles: http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/9733-bzprpg-profile-pages/?p=763471

IC Essie: Essie gave a quick, whirring test of the arm. She rolled, moved, tested with a slow jab, and then rolled the fingers. "Weight margins are above optimal function margins. However, overall functionality of the repaired units are within acceptable parameters." She stood up. "I am fully functional. What is our objective?"

Essie: "Small talk subroutine complete. Were my useless vocalizations inane enough to bring you a sense of comfort?"

Profiles: http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/9733-bzprpg-profile-pages/?p=763471

IC-Aurorin

Aurorin pounded his fist. "Right! ...I actually don't know." he sighed. "But what is important, we're not going to get anything done If we stay cooped up in this isolated village. We need to get stuff done... and fast, if we're unlucky enough for the Legacy to attack here next..." He sat in a thinking pose for a few seconds. "Let's get this out of the way first. We all have to find out what our main, Long-term objective is. I strive to find inner peace, Deriksha here wants to erase his emotion, Laike probably needs better reputation, Essie wants to destroy all S-Class units or something and..." He looked at Razsk and Jalkron. "...Sorry, I didn't catch your name. who are you?"

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

My BZPRPG Characters

IC: Razsk, Jalkron

"I am Jalkron.  As for what I want, I want to be whole again, and that's not going to happen for a while without a mask of healing.  You don't have one by any chance."

"Remember Aurorin, I'm leaving as soon as we are done here.  I don't want to be friends with Deriksha when he loses his emotions."

IC: Faora

Faora had watched the duel silently, impressed with the newly-dubbed Zealot's abilities. Truth be told, she was sure that he could have won the battle, but even if he didn't, he proved himself a worthy fighter. She was slightly worried about her own chances, but she attributed that to nervousness. In fact, she kind of wished she had stepped out and volunteered before Rekhyt so she could get this over with, but as it was, she would have to wait.

As Rekhyt and... that-Outsider-whose-name-she-couldn't-recall prepared to fight, Faora approached Zealot in time to hear Scholar spew out an awful pun. She cringed.

"That was some good fighting, Zealot," Faora said, trying not to look at Scholar or appear too disgusted by his vocal spilth. "Congratulations."

OOC: New Faora development: she doesn't like puns. Also, is it possible to fail to prove oneself worthy of joining the Outsiders?

• Upvote 1

My epic: For Them (Review Topic)

BZPRPG: Trauer and Faora

Bionifight Ultimate: Daedalus Drachoren and Von Worten Undtränen

The Elder Scrolls: Ashfall: K'Larn

IC-Aurorin

"Well that settles it." Aurorin stated. "Until then, we'd better plan our next move from Inside here... Just as soon as Deriksha wakes up." Aurorin then gathered everyone around a table in the center of the room, Aside from Deriksha, who was on the Medical table.

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

My BZPRPG Characters

IC: Razsk,

"Remember Aurorin, I'm leaving as soon as we are done here. I don't want to be friends with Deriksha when he loses his emotions."

IC Essie: "Why?"

Edited by Funkydude527

IC Zealot

The fellow toa of ice observed the energies of his power and chuckled as he returned the handshake "Those are energies." he noted "You observe an effect and claim it to be the cause." he said "The essence of ice, it resides in us even when its energies are dormant." The philosopher went to the edge of the arena to retrieve his robes "Essence is how we know that your backbone is composed of the same material as mine, although we have seen neither."

IC Yeri MacGukko

Having bet on the Champion, the Le Lesterin raised a glass in honor to his winnings "Full round on me" he shouted joyfully.

He then began breparing to capitalize on the next battle about to ensue 

Edited by Rorschach the Absolute

640px-Rorschach_judge.jpg

--Character Profiles--

||--Veneras--|--MacGukko--|--Tharros--|--Xerrand--|--Tarian--|--Niralle--||

IC: Razsk

"This may be hard for you to understand, but his emotion make him who he is.  Without emotions he will be almost identical to you mentally.  It will be as if he has died, and I don't want to be good friends when that happens."

IC Essie: Essie processed this for a long moment. "I comprehend. I do not understand. Organics are inefficient."

"I thought as much.  You wouldn't be able to understand without emotions."

IC Essie: That was an inadvertent challenge that toa of Sonics just made. Essie's head swiveled to face him as the Doctor dressed her facial wound. "I possess excellent computational, processing, and intellectual ability. Explain emotions to me, and I shall endevour to understand."

IC Essie: The cyborg leaned back over and looked at the air Toa. "It appears the inferior Toa unit has awoken. I did not kill him." Turning back to Razsk and Jalkron, she continued her investigations. "What benefit-slash-detriment-slash-function do emotions have-slash-serve? Do they have some practical or psychological value?" Edited by Funkydude527

IC Essie: Essie reached over and yanked the shield out of the arm slot she had recently molded it into. Holing in her hands, she looked down at the metal plate, turning it over in her hands, analyzing. The thing was busted to karz. Dents and folds everywhere, a huge crease down the middle, and it was bent at a 90 degree angle up the middle at a lopsided angle. Cuts and scrapes were everywhere on the object. The Doctor looked at the thing with a small chuckle, and finished bandaging Essie's face wound with a final wrap of gauze across the cheekbones and nose.

"While you can, I do not think you want it back."

IC Forger

I stood on the western side of the courtyard, opposite from where the Fa-Toa entered and took his place. I am content to observe until Zero signals for us to start, I already know he is a magnetics user, what else can I learn?

Two swords, curved and moderate in length; They resembled the swords that he had seen in the eastern regions of the island. The quality and quantity of the ore there was low, the protosteel had be worked for a long period of time to become usable. The metal folded again and again between quenching, the end product a remarkably sharp and elastic blade. It required skill, finesse and proper battle technique to be used well. Due to it's curvature and elasticity, it was not a strong thrusting weapon. It was made for slashing. Parrying was possible, but direct blocking was troublesome, the blade could bend if directly hit by a larger, heavier weapon.

One had to keep a specific range, not a problem for a Kualsi-wearer. He can quick-travel to maintain a perfect distance for his cuts. But it still left it's fundamental weakness intact, any slash was a curve and line through space. They give out a vast amount of information that you can use to avoid or block it. Compared to a thrusting weapon, where the point of contact is infinitesimally small. 

He has several throwing weapons as well. Two discs and one knife I can see, no doubt more beneath his cloak. He carries a rifle as well. His build and loadout all suggest he is not a physically strong fighter. But a hit-and-run swordsmen. Assassin?

In contrast to him, I do not carry any weapons, yet. My chain bolas is ferrous, it would've been useless against a Fa-Toa.

All the weapons I'll need are in my head.

...but close to it

"There are pleasant emotions and unpleasant emotions. You would consider both types inefficient, as they make you do stupid things sometimes.  But emotions define our personality, and without them the world would be a very, very boring place.  Everyone would be the same mentally.  I can't explain to you what emotions really are because you don't have any."

IC: Well then... so that's how she wanted to play it...

If Dravennica had any qualms about the Lesterin touching her, which, for the record, she did not, she did not show it. She knew better than to fall for her charms, as she was a member of Echelon's inner circle and was quite dangerous even without that knowledge being applied. This was a test, one to see if she was worthy enough to be in the same room as her, and one that the Ko-Toa had no intention of failing. Instead, she moved her hands to her hips, showing off her curves as she began listing off all of her talents that could benefit Legacy.

"First off, I am rather skilled in the art of combat. I am no fool, and I make no boasts about how great I am, as even the most seasoned veteran still has the capability to learn from their opposition," she said, stepping closer to Skulk. "I fight as fiercely as my Kavinika, and I'm twice as ruthless. Generally, I'm one of the first to enter a battle, and one of the last to leave."

"Secondly," she continued as she kneeled beside the patient, a certain part of her physique suddenly becoming more prominent as her dagger-like stare indicated her seriousness. "I am a relentless huntress. When some... unfortunate indivual becomes my target, I'll track them across islands if I have to, and I won't stop until I'm dead. Or they are."

"Finally," she said, shifting to her right and arcing her spine. "I have a way with people that tends to make them more... pliable, if you know what I mean. After a night with me, others develop a nasty habit of coming clean with their... dirty, little secrets. Most of the time, it's usually men who I find myself getting to know better. Although..."

Dravennica leaned forward, reaching out to support herself against the Sanctum floor as her chest hovered over Skulk and her lips came to rest dangerously close to Agrona's ear.

"I have been known to make a few... exceptions once in a while," she whispered before pulling herself back and returning to her feet once again.

IC: Skulk

IC: Agrona

Agrona gave a cool response, accompanied with the light buzzing of insect wings under the cloak, "Interesting," she gave her a sideways glance before saying, "You may join our cause, unless the others object. There will be plenty of work for us soon."

"Skulk," Agrona commanded with her bone knife still drawn, "Give me your hand and I will heal you."

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: Dravennica nodded, trying hard not to smile as her gambit seemed to have won her the Lesterin's approval. To be entirely honest, she knew that it was quite possible for her to have been attacked after pulling a stunt like that, but she figured that her ability to push aside her unease and show that she was unafraid to do what was necessary would've earned her some of her interest at the very least. Her worries of the mercenary ruining her first impression now gone, she decided that it was best to dismiss herself from Agrona and Skulk so she could begin healing his injuries.

She returned to the rest of the group, bowing slightly to show her respect as she left, before arriving next to the Ta-Matoran and noticing that she was focusing her attention on her.

"Something on your mind?" the Ko-Toa asked as she continued to watch the blood being painted across the walls.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC: Dayeth.

"Something on my mind?" Dayeth repeated the question, chuckling dryly, "You aren't dead. Impressive."

Edited by Roman Torchwick

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: "I'm satisfied with how it turned out," Dravennica said before turning towards the Matoran, taking a quick glance at her mutated hand as she did so. "I get to join as long as no one else objects, which puts me one step closer to achieving my own goals. So far today has been most favorable, despite the fact that I was unable to acquire Verulas' location."

She paused, deciding that now was as good a time as any to inquire about her appendage.

"So... care to explain how you obtained command over your element without transforming into a Toa? I bet it's quite the story..."

Edited by timageness411

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

"You could say that..." Dayeth said. "I guess it all started when your friend Verulas cut off my old hand..." she waited to see how the Ko-Toa would react.

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Dravennica was not entirely surprised by the Matoran's statement; it certainly explained her grudge against the... Bo-Toa..., giving her a very legitimate axe to grind in the process.

"You should thank your god that his attack did not occur while you were resting. I once saw an entire bandit camp done in by his handiwork; the coward cut nearly all of their throats in their sleep, and then disembowled their leader before leaving his Kavinika to finish the job," she said as she began to pet Shredder's head, a reward for going so long without trying to cause trouble. "And for the record, he is no friend of mine."

Edited by timageness411

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

Dayeth raised an eyebrow. Slaughtering an entire camp in their sleep? Verulas was far more brutal than she'd first thought.

She laughed bitterly, "And to think I once thought Toa were the good guys."

Edited by Roman Torchwick