BZPRPG - Ga-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC (Akimoto)

"Hold on," Aki said, colouring slightly. "I didn't say I can't fight. I said I'm not trained. It's not like I have a choice in the matter."

IC (Rhow):

"Not trying to change your world-view, stranger." Rhow said, in what must have been the Skakdi equivalent of 'reassuring'. "Just sharing mine. No room for choice in that one either - you fight, or you're dead; nine out of ten."

"Anyways, lets have another drink." she said, emptying her glass and without waiting for confirmation from the Dasaka, filled up both their jars again. "Debating philosophical standpoints's a headache. Better to knock back a few - that way you at least earn the hangover."

-----

IC (Ayiwah):

With Mako gone, only Tazera and the commodore remained in the cabin. Ayiwah let out a long breath as she looked out the porthole for a few moments, before turning back towards her friend. 

"Tell me Taz - off the record - how are we doing?"

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC:

"Don't worry. It's a lot like being a girl on Kentoku - I think - just without people telling you that you can only spend your life beating up shiny stuff just because your parents did!"

Whitehot threw her arm around the clearly flustered Sinshi's shoulder and gave her a comforting shake.

"Like how my mom sold antiques and I beat people up and show off my badge!"

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC:

"Fighting is all we Menti really know, from the moment we're able to pick up a weapon we're trained to fight." Arisaka had shockingly spoken up. They were talking about one of the few things Arisaka excelled at, beating things up. She bit into her bagel again. 

Edited by Lina Inverse

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC Sorox

Sorox glanced towards his companion after the silent response they received. Although interesting, it didn't exactly explain what was on the menu.

He scrambled his mind, trying desperately to concoct a less obvious way of gaining their attention.

IC:

"Why would I be telling you to know your place? Such sentiments would only fit on your own archipelago. Not here." The Matoran gave the faintest of frowns, leaning back in his seat and steepling his fingers. "To be honest with you, Ms. Soraya, this is difficult. I spoke with a Ga-Matoran just a few minutes ago, a very similar conversation to this one. That conversation was simple. We speak a common language, one that you and I do not have."

"Not a verbal language. You and I obviously speak the same there. A cultural one. When I spoke with Four, she and I both understood 'Mata Nui', 'Destiny', the Mata, all of these terms rooted deeply in our own culture and history. You and I, we don't have that. Mata Nui and Makuta find their analogues in your Zuto Nui and Zataka, but the meanings aren't the same. They can't be." He gestured, one more time, towards the open chair before he shrugged slightly. "Which means that I can't expect you to understand the concepts that I need you to understand. Not yet."

"So let's take a different tact. Do you believe in Zuto Nui? More importantly, do you believe that she can directly affect our lives?"

IC: Soraya [The Great Takea]

Religious wackjob it was, then.  Man, she was going to take a long tour of Mata Nui's finest non-godly, very-alcoholic spirits when this conversation was over.  But for now all she could do was humor the guy.

"You really want to know?: I think that if there is a Zuto Nui - or a Zataka - she's clearly cast her lot with the big fish a long time ago.  You go look at the history of Kentoku, you're gonna see a heck of a lot of divine empresses and holy traditions and yada yada yada.  You're never gonna hear about Zataka descending from the heavens and fixing a busted rowboat, or Zuto Nui bestowing upon some 'hoko's balance sheet enough to make it through the end of the month without kissing some royal's butt. 

"Put another way: who knows if the goddesses affect our lives.  But my money's on no, and even if they did, that it's a better strategy to count on number one to get through life than it is to count on some old imperial legends."

Hey: I'm not very active around BZP right now.  However, you can always contact me through PM (I have email notifications set up) and I will reply as soon as I can.

Useful Topics: The Q&A Compendium | The Official RPG Planning Topic
Stories: Fractures | An Aftermath | Three Stories | LSO 2012 Epics: Team Three | The Shadow and the Sea | The Days They Were Needed | Glitches | Transformations | Echoes | The Kaita and the Storyteller | Nui

BZPRPG: Komae · Soraya · Bohrei

Blog: Defendant Lobby no. 42

IC (Ayiwah):

With Mako gone, only Tazera and the commodore remained in the cabin. Ayiwah let out a long breath as she looked out the porthole for a few moments, before turning back towards her friend. 

"Tell me Taz - off the record - how are we doing?"

IC (Tazera)

"Matter of perspective if you ask me, Aya," the lieutenant replied. "On the one hand, we've already had a dangerous altercation with one of the natives, and from the sound of it the Six are more entrenched than we might've hoped."

She shrugged.

"On the other, diplomacy's been plain sailing as far as I can tell. And the locals have been far more welcoming than we'd be if an unknown foreign vessel up and floated right into Sado port, that's for sure."

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC: Luanti

Luanti a female skakdi with dark bronze armor stalked around the out side of the village looking for someone to kill or steal from. Using her telescopic vision to scan around looking for someone on their own or a couple Matoran alone together. Then she saw him a lone Matoran guard, walking around the outskirts of the village. She lifted her plasma rifle taking aim and fired. the weapon made a kind of quiet noise. The guard took the shot right in the chest letting out a loud gasp before a second shot hit him in the head killing him instantly. Lunatic sprinted over flipping over the body looking fro anything of use. He had nothing but a spear and a noble hau which she kicked off his face and stepped on it smashing it. Then a guard can running out, Luanti had plenty of time to shoot him but she pulled out her knife and stood ready fro him. He charged her with a short sword. She dodged and stabbed him in the back but his armor kept it from hurting him. He slashed at her but she dodged under the blow and slashed her knife across his leg. He began to bend over because of the pain, as he bent over she slashed the long knife over his neck killing him. She looked over the guard seeing what he had. She snorted angrily and walked away from the Koro.

IC:

The Matoran laughed. It was a brief sound, but rather than offense or derision it seemed genuinely mirthful. He shook his head slightly, crossing his arms across his chest and leaning back in his chair to regard the Dashi in silence for a few moments. "A realist. A cynic, some might say, but realist is a little less negative. I think, at least. But I can work with realism."

"So instead of mysticism, let me put this in more direct terms." The mirth faded a little, his face growing serious again. "Makuta plagued this island for hundreds of years. That isn't religion, it's fact. What he is, if not a dark god, is up to interpretation. But he is a sufficiently powerful being for the term to be applicable. He is opposed by a being, Mata Nui, of similar power. But due to Makuta's machinations, Mata Nui's ability to act is severely limited. Depleted, actually. He exerted the last of his influence to ensure that the Toa Maru received their Essence Stones, and then guarded them from Makuta's eyes until they could use them."

"But like anyone would, he planned for the worst. He left behind ways to see to his restoration. But others must act for him." He gestured towards Soraya, face assuming an almost wry grin. "Here's the part where you're not going to believe me. The tool he left behind, the Keeping Place, needs six Matoran. Well, in your case, a Dashi. It's near the Kini Nui, at the center of the island."

"But you're a businesswoman. So I offer a deal. You ask me one question, anything about yourself, that I should not possibly be able to know the answer to. Something I couldn't have learned by listening to your crewmates. If I get it right, you agree to go with the Ga-Matoran searching for you to the Keeping Place. Take Akimoto, if you must, but neither she nor Seventh's companion will be able to enter the Keeping Place. You'll like Seventh. She's skeptical. Like you." A pause. "Once there, you can decide for yourself. Believe what you find, or leave."

"If I get it wrong, I pay you enough metal to make you rich forever when you return to Kentoku and you never see me again."

Edited by It's A Gundam MkII

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC Sorox

Oh, so I'M the one getting us thrown out of the building?!

"I don't think that bodily harm to anyone would necessarily please anyone else with our existence," Sorox quietly spoke, "But if you must try this way of attracting attention, be my guest. Just please, please don't disembowel anyone."

Edited by Ghidora131

IC: (Datrox)

Datrox gave a quick thumbs-up before suddenly kicking a chair over.
​"Alright you primitive screwheads, listen up! Me and my friend are hungry, and if we don't get any service soon, I'm gonna have to introduce somebody to my sword."

galijump.gif.f3271eeb2e5fad0ab8397c83797b5bba.gif
[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

Datrox gave a quick thumbs-up before suddenly kicking a chair over.

​"Alright you primitive screwheads, listen up! Me and my friend are hungry, and if we don't get any service soon, I'm gonna have to introduce somebody to my sword."

IC: Viloz

"Actually, y'know what," Viloz rubbed his forehead awkwardly. "I'm not thinking straight. Let's go back to the Great Takea; kinda forgot to mention I work there, so I could get us a free meal or a discount at least."

Viloz stood up, followed by Cyramar, and gave the hostess an apologetic smile coupled with a shady excuse on the way out. It was a short walk back to the Great Takea, and when he pushed open the door, the first thing he saw was a Toa of shouting insults and threats.

Like any good employee, he pulled out his Zamor launcher.

"How about you leave before I break every bone in your body and throw you to the sharks."

Edited by TX Wade

IC:Cyramar

Cyramar followed behind, minimal noise escaping him. When he reached the Great Takea, he was caught mildly off-guard by the loud man threatening people. Viloz drew a....weapon. Yeah, Cyramar didn't know what that thing was. Given contextual clues, probably a weapon.

Cyramar had weapons. Probably best if he got his too. Twirling his ice pickaxe in his right hand, he drew the laser torch from its simple holster...if you want to call it that. Unintentionally flicking a small switch as he did so, a few lights blinked on and the laser sight lit up as he raised it to a firing position.

aBlR6jE.png

My profiles

Read my Epic:Tales of Aoris Nui!

Profile pic by Soulemn on DA!

I also have a custom species approved for the BZPRPG! Click here to read about them!

She was vaguely aware of some commotion going on behind her. It seemed unimportant.

More important: the fact she hadn't managed to get a pint before Mr. Cryptic had sat her down, because if ever there was a point in a conversation that called for a very long swig of alcohol before replying, it was this one.

Instead she settled for pressing the back of her hand to her mouth and letting out a very long sigh.

"See, here's the thing," she managed after a moment. "You're right. I don't believe you. You sound like a bad plot device in some Menti's old legend. But what's throwing me off here is that you believe you. In my line of work it pays very well to know when someone's completely faking it, and by Zataka's left buttcheek - speaking of spirits - I wish I'd picked up some kind of sign you aren't selling your own fertilizer. Now, could be you're just a much better liar than I am, and it could be that you are entirely off your rocker and two days from now I'm gonna hear about some guy getting arrested for deadly assault with a basket of fish.

But?

She sighed again. "But what the heck. I'm gonna qualify all this by saying your little test doesn't really work so well for most Kentokans, on account of the psychic powers and all that. Which as a lowly saihoko blah blah blah, I don't have nearly as much experience shielding as most. Now, I'm pretty sure I'd have noticed if someone was knocking around in my brain on the way over, but you never know. And besides, if I wanted metal I'd go sneak off to a scrap heap." She was talking too much, she knew. Covering too many bases. Realizing the guy was serious had set those nerves of hers off again something fierce.

"But okay," she said. "You want to prove you're so smart? I'll make it simple. How'd my parents meet?"

That was all she said. She didn't say that
both of them were long gone; she didn't say that all she remembered of her mother was a bunch of koans and the occasional story; she didn't say she remembered even less of her father. She didn't say that she had a memory, the kind that would hide itself away if you went looking for it but would peek its head out in the silent moments, a memory of warm darkness and a musty old blanket and a scratchy, grinning voice talking quietly so as not to wake her:

"-so I'm working the bar that night, and this guy strolls in, five-cent cloak and everything, trying to seem as inconspicuous as possible and of course making himself stick out all the more. And he saunters up to the bar and takes a seat, and I kid you not, he starts looking around like he's being real stealthy, you know? Like he thinks it's not obvious he's waiting for someone to show up to grill them for info. Anyway, I tap on the counter and the guy nearly jumps out of his seat. I remind him, hey, this place ain't a charity, and he winds up paying five times the going rate for a glass of water. Spends the whole evening waiting, but whoever he's after never shows up, big surprise. I mean, he was just totally out of his depth here. Woulda looked more at home teaching kids than playing spy or whatever. So it gets to be closing time, and I give him some advice on how not to be the world's most conspicuous P.I., and eventually he blurts out his name -" a muffled cackle - "which was like, buddy, are you even listening to me -"

No, she didn't say any of that.

And she never had.

Hey: I'm not very active around BZP right now.  However, you can always contact me through PM (I have email notifications set up) and I will reply as soon as I can.

Stories: Fractures | An Aftermath | Three Stories | LSO 2012 Epics: Team Three | The Shadow and the Sea | The Days They Were Needed | Glitches | Transformations | Echoes | The Kaita and the Storyteller | Nui

IC (Akimoto)

The crack of the chair hitting the floor startled Aki; she spun around, reflexively reaching for her soulsword as she did so. The weapon hovered just outside her grasp, buzzing at the edge of her consciousness like a bolt of lightning waiting to be pulled into existence.

Her eyes flitted over the scene. Weapons drawn. Threats in the air. She was suddenly glad the Mountain was here. If things went south fast, she probably wouldn't die.

IC:

"A bar." The Matoran began, yellow eyes closing briefly. He was thinking, evidenced by the slow, deep rise and fall of his chest. He stayed that way for a few moments, letting the beginning of his reply hang in the air before his eyes opened again. They were fixed on the Dashi while he continued, in a soft, understanding voice. "Your mother was working. The closing shift. Your father was trying to be inconspicuous. He over-payed for a glass of water, since the bar was for customers. Waiting for someone. Your mother tried to give him some advice on how not to be so conspicuous when closing time came." 

He drummed the fingers of his right hand idly on his left, regarding the Dashi carefully. "A friend of mine, Kapura, would have said he needed to slow down. You get somewhere quicker. He's gone now, too. Another thing I have Makuta to thank for."

"I can't prove how I know that. I'm a Matoran, I have no powers. But where you come from the eyes can deceive, so I can't prove that either." The Matoran slid his chair out, gathering his cloak around him again when he stood, moving out from behind the table. He still kept a respectable distance from Soraya, deference to her decision not to get any closer, but he didn't look away either. "So I suppose, Soraya, we'll find out how much faith you have in your gut instinct."

"I won't keep you from your drink any longer. Things are getting a little too violent for my tastes here, anyway. Get some food, too. I meant what I said about the Makuta fish." He gave the Dashi one more faint smile. "have to have faith now."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

OOC: Datrox never drew his sword tho

Well, #####.
Datrox glanced over at Sorox, mouthing a quick "sorry" before turning back to Viloz and Cyramar.
​"Uh, hi. I just want you to know this isn't the first time I've been held at gun..."
​He looked over at Aki.
​"...and swordpoint. And that this was not the attention I was looking for."
​He pointed at Sorox.
​"My friend here, me and him were just hungry. We walked in, tried to act tough, didn't get any service. I maaay have taken it to far, but this guy egged me on."
Datrox sighed. This all sounded absolutely ridiculous.
​"Look, we just want some food. See, I didn't even take my sword out. If I did, then you would know I meant business. Besides---what kinda guy calls people 'primitive screwheads,' anyway?"

Edited by Pat Lee

[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

IC (Rhow):

"Good a fighting, hm? I guess we might find out." she muttered, now focusing on the loudmouth. Her hand wandered to her hip, finding the hilt of her blade. If things went south she'd be over the counter and on the Toa in a heartbeat. On the other hand, there might be no need for an altercation after all. 

"Yo, Viloz." she said. "Since when did we care about pipsqueaks running their mouths? Let them talk. Long as they pay up for food, they can act tough all they want."

-----

(Ayiwah):

She nodded. "Thanks, Taz. We're on the same page then. If I had to guess, the islanders have had so much strangeness visit their shores, they're just running with it at this point."

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC Sorox

Sorox stood quietly, pondering the multiple ways he would bash Datrox's head in once they were outside.

However, his facial expression painted a much different picture, as opposed to slightly worried observer. The dark, murderous eyes shot through the veil of buffed gold that was the villainous mask he bore, and his very presence seemed to make the room darken around him.

Oh yeah, and he was being ignored.

It was probably for the best that she stumbled over her tongue on the first word or two out of her mouth after that, because if she was going off to revive some ancient spirit or whatever, it wouldn't have been fun to explain that she hadn't really meant to call his herald (or whatever the proper title was) that particular twelve-letter compound word, it was just an automatic response.

The Matoran stepped away as she fumbled for words, going on about faith and what have you, and made to leave.  She stood abruptly, darn near knocking over her chair in the process (if nothing else, whatever hubbub was going on in the bar at least meant nobody else was paying attention to them), and managed to get out, "No.  Hey! You don't - that's not - you don't get to know that! You don't get to drop that one and just vanish.  You want me to go on this field trip or whatever, fine, a deal's a deal, but you don't -" she managed to take a breath, and practically seethed, "You tell me who you are and how you knew that.  I don't care if it's now, or after this little magic quest of yours, but you've taken something that was mine alone, and that means you owe me."

Edited by GSR

IC:

"Deal." The Matoran said simply, turning slightly to give the Plangori an apologetic look. He slipped his hands into his pockets, looking away from Soraya and back towards the rest of the bar. The chaos outside their little quiet sphere of space. "That was personal. I'm sorry for using it to convince you. Next time you see me, I'll answer anything you want. I promise. In the meantime I have four more people to see and not much time. Things are progressing much quicker than expected. But you'll hear my name someday." 

"Don't miss out on your drink." He raised a hand, a quick little wave, before he continued on his way, moving into the hubbub of the bar and letting those spheres blend once more as he moved past a Skakdi towards the door. He paused one more time, glancing back and barely audible over the others, before ducking behind the troublemakers on his way out. "I'll see you soon, Soraya."

Then, with a soft click, he was gone.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC:Cyramar

A...uh, Matoran, yeah that was it, walked past him, out of the Great Takea, saying something to a rather bewildered-looking woman.

Brain, stop with the long words.

'Afraid not.'

Cyramar blinked. Whut. His gun lowered ever so slightly. That was new. He wondered if it would persist. His attention turned back to Datrox and Sorox.

"Just stop with the threats. It's uncalled for and unnecessary."

Stop it.

'No.'

aBlR6jE.png

My profiles

I also have a custom species approved for the BZPRPG! Click here to read about them!

IC: Luanti

Luanti was walking around the border of the Koro when she heard a crash. She walked into the village and found the source of noise, the Great Takea. She considered going in, to see what was happening. She decided to and went in to see one toa in red and black armor held at gun and sword point. Luanti began to back out not looking for a fight with 5 strong beings.

IC: Viloz

Viloz narrowed his eyes, letting his gaze linger on the Toa of fire a while longer before holstering his launcher.

"Sorry, boss. It's just not good for business, y'know?" he replied offhandedly, turning back to the duo right after. "You better count your lucky stars, kiddo. Next time you pull a stunt like that, I won't hesitate to toss you out like every other drunk that gets too rowdy, understand?"

Without waiting for a reply, Viloz strode away and disappeared in the back, only to return with a notepad.

"Cyr, take a seat; we're eating with these guys." he said. "Now then, let's talk drinks. What do you want?"

IC: Skorm looked at Silo with a hint of anger. "It wasn't mind control! Those decisions were mine and mine alone. The best I can describe it besides... a sensation of pure evil effusing every atom of your body is... I don't know, a sickness. For me the symptoms were lots of black fluid leaking from my face and turning into a psychopath."

IC: Silo - Near Ga-Koro

My facial expression shows sadness, a perfectly crafted sadness that imitates reality down to a detail. I allow my face to show some light as I say, "But you were fixed....by a Maru, too! Surely your teammates will be overjoyed when they find you!" Hmmm, perhaps this isn't the best avenue to go down if I want to turn this toa to my side, or perhaps I should just give up on that thought entirely - after all, if he isn't entirely committed to my cause there's a chance he'll turn against me, making my job a lot harder. On the other hand, we have built up a proto-friendship over this journey, and perhaps, although it's built on lies, it could be some use to me here.

OOC: Sorry for the wait ;___;

Kathok

IC:

Soraph's face brightened immediately when she was told that Ayiwah was letting them leave the Koro.

"That's wonderful news! The village is nice and all, but honestly, it's too much like the Empire. Now we'll actually get to go out and explore this island!  Oh, Ko-Wahi is supposed to be cold, but you can imagine a climate that's below freeing all year around? Can you imagine the kinds of animals that live there, and the plants that grow? It must be unlike anything back in the Archipelago."

Overcome with excitement, she bent down and hugged Mako a little harder than she'd intended.

"Thank you so much Mako! You know, I told Casanuva to meet me up at the docks, he's probably there now, I should go tell him the good news. I'll see you in a bit once you've gotten ready."

The Vilda Menti turned and ran up a ladder, heading out of the submarine to look for a certain Toa.

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

kalmah.png

You are strong and kinda smart, but not too much

Which Barraki are you?

IC: The Ba-Toa considered Silo's words, a scowl on his mask. "Yeah, well, you can't fix the past."

Skorm leaned on an overhanging tree trunk; ahead was Ga-Koro. He could see the gates in the distance, still vividly remember his frenzied escape. "So," he said, distracting himself deliberately before he brought up more bad memories, "What's the plan? You go in and find him, bring him back out here to talk?"

IC: "Well, the sub is obviously engine-powered. I mean, look at the shape!" Zueya said, gesturing as if running her hand along the Dasaka vessel's smooth crystal surface. "None of them have power over water, so unless there are treadmills and hand cranks we're not seeing, there's an engine in there."

Casanuva shifted his feet. "Hmm. Well, they mentioned metal being rare in their homeland. I guess most of everything they dig up would go into making conductive materials. Unless they have something else conductive."

The Vo-Toa shifted footing in an exaggerated manner, putting her hand to her chin in a mocking scholar's pose. "Are you saying they might have some sort of... conductive crystal?" Zueya smiled slightly; the inner electromagneticist in Casanuva would be going crazy.

The Fa-Toa groaned. "That... makes no sense. Unless it was innately electrified, or somethi-... No. That makes no sense. I'm sticking with that."

"It does mean something, though. They know about electricity. A fair bit more than some of the locals, I imagine."

Now she sounded like Aelied. Casanuva wondered, what had happened in Ko-Wahi? Zueya didn't really want to talk about it, and Aelied had remained cryptic. All he knew were that they had spent an extended time in the region, and had met one of the Maru, who had teleported them out. Well, he guessed he would find out soon enough. "Doubtful. I've seen some of the stuff the locals have. There may only be villages, but there's some very interesting tech here, and I'm not talking about the imported stuff."

The two Toa Kalta's conversation was cut short by the top hatch of the submarine opening, and Casanuva's expected visitor getting out. He beamed a smile and waved. "Good morning!"

The times, they are a-changing...

Soraya watched
the Matoran go.  If there were words that would make him stop and explain what was going on, she sure didn't know them.

After a moment, she turned around, just in time to see what appeared to be a roughly five-way standoff wind down.  One of the giant fellows strode off towards the back; as he did, she took the chance to contemplate what few snippets of the ruckus she had caught while it was still going on, and then came to a conclusion.

"I have no idea what just happened," she announced matter-of-factly to the room at large, "but whatever it was, can we all just shut up and drink now?"

Not particularly interested in hearing a response, she stepped away from the door and made for the bar, Aki, and the mountain controlling the alcohol behind it.

Soraya put an index finger up in Aki's general direction.  "Give me thirty seconds," she said, her attention focused on 
the person behind the bar  

"Hi there," she said, chipper like a death row inmate two steps from the gallows.  "I'm going to try some math here.  You look like you're about two or three times as large as I am.  That means I need you to pour whatever you would pour yourself to knock your head off after one of those kinds of days.  And I'm going to need you to make it a double."

Edited by GSR

IC: Cyramar

Confusion levels dangerously close to 100%

Warning: Approaching disorienting confusion levels, physical instability and probable collapse imminent.

Cyramar blinked a few times, having no understanding of anything that was going on around him. As soon as what might have been a fight started, it ended. An odd guy left, leaving a woman looking rather confused herself, who then told everyone to shut up before sitting down.

Despite having said the least out of everyone here(aside from Sorox, although this was beyond Cyr's knowledge), Cyramar promptly shut up, presently not being one for arguing with people. He slowly, almost cautiously took a seat, doing little aside from scratching his cheek.

Was that a crack or a mark in his mask?

aBlR6jE.png

My profiles

​Thank God.
​An incredibly relieved Datrox took a seat, looking at a clearly annoyed Sorox out the corner of his eye. He turned to Viloz.
​"Water, please. And uh, sorry about earlier."
​It seemed that confrontations that end in twenty seconds were common on this island.

[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)