BZPRPG - Ga-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: Vilda Mako (Chisai Ryuu)

"A trip back in time, if you got one" I replied with a sullen tone, still mulling over upcoming complications in my head.

"Commodore's got an assignment for us, you see" I continued, as if that somehow explained the sudden desire for time travel, "Soraph's been granted permission to go on her expedition with the native Menti look-alikes, on the condition that the two of us come along as well. She wants use the trip to gather recon on the Chaotic Six and check the terrain, but avoid any direct confrontation with hostile natives."

IC (Dakte)

The slightest hint of a frown creased Dakte's brow at the mention of Soraph. He had previously respected the high-ranking Vilda, but her recent eagerness to study those repulsive slug-creatures (Panakuta, was it? Paraluka? So many unfamiliar words to learn...) had put him somewhat on edge. There was also something odd about her friendliness with the natives with whom they would now be travelling, something he couldn't quite put his finger on. Still, this seemed like a sensible mission. Bringing the Six to justice was rightly a priority, but avoiding involvement with the natives' internal conflicts would be a wise move.

And it would satisfy the part of him that yearned to see more of this strange, dangerous, beautiful island.

"I see," he said, stoically suppressing both unease and excitement from his voice. "When do we set off?"

IC: Vilda Mako (Chisai Ryuu)

"As soon as we're ready. The only thing of note I can think of is that we'll have to ask the natives how they keep warm, because it's supposed to be bitterly cold in those regions."

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC: Kanonu

She went to a primitive, small harbour and sailed off as soon as the boat was ready. Kanonu sat in the boat, humming quietly as Ga-Koro turned to nothing but a blur in the distance. She stopped and equipped her rod with a hook and some bait. Let's see what sea has in storage today.

She threw it into water and waited.

IC:

:Mako, Casanuva says his team is ready to leave right away. Can you bring my stuff once you've got Dakte? It's packed on my bunk, and don't worry, it's light.:

Soraph thought about Zueya had said about the enemies in Ko-Koro.

:And maybe bring along some extra weapons:

"Are we going to be stopping for supplies anywhere, or have you got extra? If Ko-Wahi is as cold as they say it is, I don't think what I'm wearing is quite enough" Soraph asked the Kalta, using her free hand to gesture to the clothes she had on. 

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

kalmah.png

You are strong and kinda smart, but not too much

Which Barraki are you?

IC: People are so quick to solve their problems with a weapon these days... Skorm thought as he focused his powers from the top of the hut he was on, shifting gravity to pull the two combatants to opposite sides of the street. I'm starting to wish Silo and I could slip away while these two settle their issues.

IC: Serith

Serith's crystal sword clattered to the ground as the surge of electricity shot up his right arm. Grunting in pain, he raised his left hand to launch a crystal shard at the Toa of Electricity, but before he could complete his attack, an unseen force pushed him away from the conflict. His breath was knocked out of him as he was thrown backwards, and he fell to his knees on the opposite side of the street. The crystal shard he had created impaled itself in the building behind him, and he heard a Matoran scream from inside the building.

The Toa of Crystal groaned in pain as he felt the ground make impact with one of his knees, and he pushed himself up onto his his feet quickly. Disoriented, he somehow managed to grab his sword with his left arm from where it had been thrown next to him, and he stood to face this new attack. Serith was stunned, but not out of the fight, considering his silver armor had absorbed most of the previous attack. He looked around quickly, and once again noticed the purple Toa from before. There was a good chance that this being was a Toa of Gravity, and that he was responsible for the previous invisible attack. Judging that it had impacted both of the combatants, Serith had the feeling that he wasn't allied with the new hot-headed Toa of Lightning.

"Not exactly a warm welcome!" Serith shouted with a hint of laughter. "Perhaps we've made a bit of misunderstanding. You don't happen to know who that Toa is, do you?" He pointed to the Toa of Lightning as he gripped his sword tightly. Suddenly, the mysterious purple Toa lunged forward, and stabbed the Toa of Lightning in the back.  

Edited by Shadow Destroyer

shadow_destroyer_banner.jpg
Thank you to the Dark Beings Banner and Avatar Shop for the banner! Brickshelf Gallery  BZPRPG Profiles 

IC (Okeinu):

Ga-Koro really was a wonderful place. Reclining at a table outside The Great Takea, Okeinu sipped a bit from his glass of Steltian ale. A light breeze blew across the bay, and the sunlight refracted off the foreigners' vessel. Another sip, and he sank deeper into the chair. Whoever that Skakdi was behind the bar, they knew what they were doing. Okeinu finished the ale, tipped the Bo-Matoran waitress, and began down the street. Through the earth, he felt the pulses that were a telltale sign of a Ba-Toa using their powers nearby.

OOC: Open for interaction! 

If you wait until the last minute, then it only takes one minute. 

Flickr    BZPRPG   

OOC: I legitimately forgot to post in this thread with Wasteland starting up and I feel really bad because I harassed people to post and now I didn't. Gee whiz.

IC: Kaikino

Kaikino was very surprised by the sudden growth of beings in the alleyway. He wasn't going to lie, he wasn't sure who he was supposed to fight in this cluster of mayhem. He leaped away from the action and into the frame of a small doorway for a moment as he gathered his senses. "Who do I hit?!" he shouted to his employer as he unhooked his warhammer from its sling.

IC: Azureus

Azureus fell to his knees as he felt the knife go deeper into the tissue between his armor. He was down, but he was far from being out. Turning around to face the Ba-Toa, he quickly threw up three electric barriers, two on both sides of the alleyway, and one above them. "At this point it's fight or flight, dude." I said to him.

Link to how Azi looks(UPDATED): https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4Hh1oWv0PcbLWVKdnpaT1hZeFk/view?usp=drivesdk

Also, because THEMESONG:

OOC: I don't think you guys understood what Skorm was doing, Azureus and Serith are not getting near each other while Skorm is keeping them apart. He is essentially putting them on the ceiling and floor of a room.

IC: Enough was enough. He was not getting involved with the Marines at this point. Skorm jumped off the hut, gliding between the two scuffling toa, redoubling his gravity wells, this time enough to anchor them to the walls. Making sure his hood sufficiently hid his mask, he deactivated his mask.

"Enough of this. If you two really must kill each other, can you leave our business here out of this?"

The times, they are a-changing...

OOC: I don't think you guys understood what Skorm was doing, Azureus and Serith are not getting near each other while Skorm is keeping them apart. He is essentially putting them on the ceiling and floor of a room.

IC: Enough was enough. He was not getting involved with the Marines at this point. Skorm jumped off the hut, gliding between the two scuffling toa, redoubling his gravity wells, this time enough to anchor them to the walls. Making sure his hood sufficiently hid his mask, he deactivated his mask.

"Enough of this. If you two really must kill each other, can you leave our business here out of this?"

OOC: Yeah, I know. Serith was staying over on his side. I think it was just Silo and Azureus fighting at the moment.

Serith was surprised to see a new being materialize into existence in the center of the alleyway, just as he was thrust into a wall a second time. The new being was tall and armored, and his armor was black and purple as well. A hood covered his face, and it was difficult to make out any of his facial features. Serith had a hunch that he was working with the other Toa of Gravity, and that both of them would be able to put up a larger fight than he really wanted at the moment. The Toa of Crystal strained against the gravity's power, but it wasn't any use. Fighting back now would only guarantee injury... or worse. Instead, he decided to use a more peaceful solution.

"Look, I don't know how this misunderstanding happened," Serith said, "but I have nothing to do with that Toa of Lightning. Never seen him before in my life actually! The only thing I do know is that money talks, and that usually dangerous beings such as yourselves have a knack for... talking."

He grinned, and continued when there was no immediate response. "I already told you my name. The least you can do is tell me yours."

Thank you to the Dark Beings Banner and Avatar Shop for the banner! Brickshelf Gallery  BZPRPG Profiles 

Azi saw another Toa of Gravity pop into view right where he had been moments later. He'd had a hunch that there was someone else here, and based on the fact that he just appeared, meant he had a Huna, or a Volitak. Quickly flashing a cease-fire symbol to his opponent, he cut the barriers and proceeded to walk up to the Toa of Crystal. "Sorry about that guys. That whole thing probably wouldn't have happened if someone told me where I am beforehand." I chuckled slightly, praying to Mata Nui that I didn't just start a Four versus One.

Link to how Azi looks(UPDATED): https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4Hh1oWv0PcbLWVKdnpaT1hZeFk/view?usp=drivesdk

Also, because THEMESONG:

IC: Verulas (Spectre) - Ga-Koro (Outskirts)

Just as he was putting the finishing touches on the strategy he had planned on proposing to the rest of his team (whenever they had actually decided to show up, that is), he suddenly became distracted when a group consisting of four morons and a half-wit decided to start brawling in the alleyway below his position on the rooftops. The hooded one, the other Toa he assumed was the ringleader of this sad excuse for a circus, and the Vortixx all looked like trouble, which was enough to tell him that involving himself in their squabbling probably wasn't going to be the best idea for someone who was trying to keep a low profile, especially since he wasn't quite able to obtain a good sense of what the other two were capable of as of yet either.

Still though, he wasn't about to let that stop him from running his mouth a bit.

"Hey Karz-Heads!" he shouted, loud enough for all to hear. "Mind taking your lover's quarrel somewhere else? People are actually trying to work here!"

OOC: Might as well throw this guy back into the spotlight as well. That's Silo and Friends, by the way. :)

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC: Silo - Ga-Koro

Oh great - now Skorm has appeared. But it seems the fighting has ceased. "No-one, now." I reply to my new employee beside me. "Looks like you're too late." While I'm saying this, Serith is blabbering incoherently to Skorm, and probably to me as well if I was listening. And the toa who attacked me has the nerve to get up and join in the civilized conversation despite the prominent knife in his back. "No you don't." I mutter, giving the knife in his back a telekinetic twist with enough force to pulverize muscle and splinter bone...not to mention hurting like Karzahni.

Why? Well, maybe it's his cocky attitude or maybe it's his complete detachment from reality or maybe it's because its bloody fun to to teach insolent toa a lesson. Either way, I do it, and walk right past him. He could stab me in the back, sure, but this blade's gonna cripple him long before he has the chance. Besides, I'm beyond caring at this point.

"Sorry about that." I say to Skorm, interrupting Serith's ramblings. I glance around me at the petty destruction. Now, the problem is I have to play two characters at once: the one Skorm thinks I am, and the one that's closer to the real me - the one these mercs have seen. Honestly, twisting a knife in a guy's back probably isn't the best example of Nice Silo, but cases could be made for it being self defense, yadda yadda. I give a sigh. In way of explanation to Skorm, I say "I'm not sure why, but a lot of people seem to think a lot of other people's business is theirs."

And of course, the words are hardly leaving my mouth when some comedian decides to pipe up from down the alley with an exceedingly witty comment. I turn to see a silver toa standing there moronically. You probably know him as Verulas, but at this time I have no idea who he is - despite the fact that, had I been able to meet Rekhyt in Ta-Koro, I would have known all about him.

"What do you want?" I growl, making an infuriated 'We haven't got time for this' face at Skorm. But deep down, I know I would have said and done pretty much the same things as this newcomer had I been in his situation. Aaaaaaannnddd...this guy looks most noticeably like an anti-toa (someone like me, that is). Hmmm, but first I'll have to send Skorm off somewhere. then I can explain what I need these people to do, and and--

Yes. We can kill Casanuva. Well, I can kill Casanuva - these two can kill anyone helping him... But I'm getting ahead of myself by a long chalk. This guy needs to answer my question first.

Edited by The Silent King

Kathok

Azi once again dropped to the ground as he suddenly felt the knife in his back twist 360 degrees in a complete circle. "son of a-!" he yelled, cutting off the curse at the last second. "hey, Serith was it? care to help?" he asked, trying to distract himself from the searing backache his purple "friend" had given him.

Also, because THEMESONG:

Azi once again dropped to the ground as he suddenly felt the knife in his back twist 360 degrees in a complete circle. "son of a-!" he yelled, cutting off the curse at the last second. "hey, Serith was it? care to help?" he asked, trying to distract himself from the searing backache his purple "friend" had given him.

Serith had clamped his mouth shut after noticing the Toa of Gravity wasn't listening to a word he was saying. He perked up at the sound of his own name, however, although he was still pinned against the wall of a building by the gravity wave from earlier. He grinned as he saw the Toa of Lightning convulse on the ground.

"Na, this one's all yours pal."

IC (Okeinu): 

A loud yelp and cursings rang out from a nearby alley. Okeinu perked up at this. Whatever's going on in there, it can't be good. He rushed over to the entrance of the alley way to see... a motley assortment, to say the least. A toa lay in the middle of it all, knife in his back. Okeinu moved to remove it. 

"Gentlemen," his sonorous voice rang out, "Surely there's a civil solution to this situation that does not require any beings to suffer more than they already have?"

OOC: Is there room for one-more shoehorned-in character here?  :P

Edited by Junior Shark

Flickr    BZPRPG   

IC: Kaikino

Kaikino swore as another being ran into the alleyway. This job was getting messy, fast. A lot of powered beings too, and Kaikino had to admit he wasn't that good fighting against elemental forces. He took up position beside his employer-who, he just realized, he never really caught his name-and held his warhammer steady. "I think," he called out to the newcomer, "we have this handled. Move along."

Serith nodded his head quickly to the Vortixx's words. 

"Yep, nothing to see here! Us mercs aren't really in touch with our "civil" sides, as you can see. Probably better if you just moved along."

OOC: This alleyway is getting so crowded.  :P

Azi grunted out of both pain and anger as he ripped the dagger out of his back. He limped down the street, hoping to find a healer, the Turaga, something to get rid of the open wound on his back. He hobbled along for a minute until he saw an Onu Matoran wearing a Pakari. He ran he fast as he could without causing even more pain than needed. "Hey, could you tell me where the Turaga is? Like, right now, if possible?" He asked the Matoran.

Also, because THEMESONG:

OOC: Toa, not matoran. :D

IC (Okeinu):

Despite their claims to the contrary, it was quite apparent to Okeinu that all was not good in the alleyway. Regardless, the injured Vo-Toa had asked him for assistance, so better to help him first. Narrowing his eyes at the rest of the assembled beings, he turned to help support the injured Vo-Toa.

"Come, friend. We can find the nearest healer together."

Edited by Junior Shark

Flickr    BZPRPG   

IC: Skorm's cold demeanor returned as he composed himself again, reactivating his huna. As he faded from sight, he turned and stalked towards Silo.

"Do you remember what I said about not attracting attention? Stabbing people falls into that category, Silo."

The times, they are a-changing...

IC: Azureus limped through the streets as he and the Onu-Toa looked around for a healer.

"Sooooo," he asked the Onu-Toa, trying to distract himself from the hole in his back, "what's your name? And where am I?"

Edited by Toa Azureus

Also, because THEMESONG:

IC (Okeinu):

​A newly-arrived toa? Okeinu had never come across one of them before. 

"My name is Okeinu. You are in Ga-Koro, a village on the eastern shore of the island Mata Nui. Do you remember your name?"

Flickr    BZPRPG   

IC: Azureus.

"I'm Azureus." Azi thought and pondered the name of Ga-Koro. he tried his hardest to remember where that was from. suddenly, images flashed through his mind. he rocked back and forth on the ground on the ground as he clutched the sides of his mask, as a panic attack started.

Edited by Toa Azureus

Also, because THEMESONG:

IC:Cyramar

It was at that point that Cyramar came back to his senses, signaled by a sharp 'Nyah!' And a sharp shaking of his head.

Promptly followed by him falling out of his seat.

He got back up.

"Uh, what? About what? Sorry, but I blanked."

aBlR6jE.png

My profiles

Read my Epic:Tales of Aoris Nui!

Profile pic by Soulemn on DA!

I also have a custom species approved for the BZPRPG! Click here to read about them!

IC (Okeinu):

The Vo-Toa's fall was quick and sudden. It didn't appear to be induced by the wound in his back- rather, it was an an ailment of the mind. Something about Ga-Koro did not sit well with the other toa. 

"Just calm down. Breathe easy now, brother." Okeinu could not heal physical wounds, but he could do something for mental ones. "What do you remember? Tell me."

Flickr    BZPRPG   

"What do I want? What do I want?"

Oh boy, was this guy in for it now...

"Let's see... I want a three-story mansion overlooking the beach, a pool full of widgets that I can swim in, enough weaponry to last me three lifetimes, complete with my own personal butler to polish them for me while they're not in use, and free meals at every establishment on this two-bit rock you just so happen to call an island. I want a parade thrown in my honor every time I grace a village with my freaking presence, I want the guards to stop giving me attitude and to get off their ##### for once in their ####### lives so they can actually do their jobs, I want an Ussal Crab named Jek who'll throw rocks at people I despise, and since you so generously decided to open this discussion up to what I'd personally like for Naming Day, I want a certain annoying Fe-Toa I know to stop trying to steal my stuff."

And now for the icing on the cake...

"But most of all, I want a note signed by all of the Akiri which let's me get away with doing whatever the #### I want for the rest of my days. Between you and me though, Skippy, I personally doubt that you're capable of getting me anything on that list, so I'll settle for you and your goon squad kindly shutting your ####### Karz-Holes for the next five minutes so I can actually concentrate in peace!"

Verulas: 1; Random pain in my ###: 0.

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Azi snapped back into reality faster than a hit from a Tarakava. " I-I remember going to close of some kind of gate, along with a Ga-Toa, A Po-Matoran, and a Po-Toa. it was some kind of ambush, something, a big back, purple and silver guy, started picking us off one by one. they took out the Po-Matoran first, then the Toa of Stone, then he went for the Ga-Toa. i managed to throw up a shield around her. together w-we fought him. we finish the job, but he wasn't done yet. he-he killed her," Azi then started breaking down as he remembered the last part, "i watched as he ran her through, and blew her to pieces, without even picking up a weapon. i-i remember electrocuting the ground around us, with enough voltage to take out a herd of Muaka, then everything went white, and i woke up here."

Edited by Toa Azureus

Also, because THEMESONG:

IC: Silo - Ga-Koro

Well, this newcomer is certainly talkative, I'll give him that. I regard him thoughtfully as Skorm mutters something in the background and my attacker is hauled away by a stranger. I listen intently for what seems like minutes of him talking, but eventually he stops.I appraise him reflectively for a few seconds longer, however. Of course I could just leave him, or kill him. But I could also use him: I've got plenty of cash from that job in Le-Wahi months back, and right now killing Casanuva appeals to me much more than spending that money on practically anything else. Including food - you can buy food any time you like, but this is my one chance to off that brat of a Fa-Toa. Rooted in the present as I am, and not caring for anything either side of it, something in this newcomer's voice distracts me.

"Concentrate on what?" I ask idly, wondering how I'll get Skorm out of my sight.

Edited by The Silent King

Kathok

"Shingling the ####### roof," he said sarcastically. "How's that any of your business?"

Contrary to popular belief, Verulas was actually intelligent enough to know that shouting his intention to assassinate someone from the village rooftops definitely wasn't a smart idea.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

IC: Serith: To Silo, Skorm, and Kaikino

The Toa of Crystal noticed something flicker in the Toa of Gravity's eyes. He recognized that look. It was the unmistakable look of greed. Serith enjoyed seeing it, considering it was something he knew he could work with.

"Look, I know we just met, but I can tell that you have an important job coming up. Let me in on it, and I'll only charge half of my usual price. Do we have a deal?

He thought to himself for a moment, and figured that his offer was reasonable, seeing as how it could potentially lead to future work.

IC: Viloz

"There's a bathroom around the corner, if you need it." Viloz suggested, jotting down an order of Takea on his notepad. "Might want to have a look at yourself in the mirror, if you haven't already. I didn't know what I looked like when I first woke up here."

With that piece of advice, he disappeared once more into the kitchen.