BZPRPG - Po-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: Banar

"Good idea.  Let's just make sure it's somewhat secluded; I've heard too many tales about bad things happening in the desert."  Banar said.  His paranoia was still bothering him, though he did not cease ignoring it.

What am I acting so paranoid for?  Let's just find a good spot and rest.

BZPRPG Profiles

Nekka  Banar  Moku  Savok

Upon being told that the cave had prior inhabitants, Banar took his spear out.  "Just in case anyone wants to try anything." he whispered to Gerox.  He had no intention of getting into a fight, but if that time comes, at least he was prepared for it.

Edited by Moku

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

I liked the cut of this Avier motherer's jib.

"It's best not to delve too deep into the mind of Skyra Daring, buddy boy. You take one drink of bourbon, you take two drinks...you take...like...seven... and the next thing you know she's eating breakfast in your bed and throwing up bunny ears in business meetings. Don't make my mistakes."

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC:

I clapped Avier on the back as Whira and I made our way onboard, about to look deeply into his eyes for direct communication and understanding before I remembered-- he's new, he didn't have this bond Dor and I did, and he'd probably get the wrong idea.

I settled for a smirk and a nod, before fully pulling myself in, bringing up the tail end of the group as usual while Dor acknowledged his mistakes we might finally get somewhere hallelujah.

"Welcome aboard, brother."

helo frens

IC:

Sudennly the cave was illuminated by two bright red beams coming from the entrance of the cave. The temperature rose so much the water bottle the turaga carried started to boil.

A voice then said:"You have two options:Die, or give us all you have...then die."

Edited by ToaTatonio

My BZPRPG Profiles

Johk - Gerox - Skebran - Samoh

The Asylum: Nakton - Kuraz - Empu

IC: Avier

I was about to say something about 'breakfast', but a sudden clap on the back veered my attention to one of Dorian's buddies, Cipher. 

"Glad to be on board." I grinned, looking back to Dorian now. "So hold up- does that mean you two are a thing? 'Cause Whira's got the hots for Skyra."

"Right, Whira?"

"Yep, knew it.  We've got company." Banar said as the cave was illuminated.  He held his spear with both hands as he turned around towards the light.

"Better idea, how about we just pretend this never happened and just let us go?  How about that?"  Banar replied, a cocky tone to his voice.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"We're not a thing. Wise man once told me that it ain't a thing unless you can introduce her to your friends without flinching, and since the wise man was me and Ciph keeps giving me that death stare, we're not a thing."

-Tyler

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Does anybody really know the secret

Or the combination for this life,

and where to keep it?

It's kinda sad when you don't know the meanin'

but everything happens for a reason

(EVERYTHING HAPPENS FOR A REASON)

"Bruh, 
I don't think she's budgin'."

I don't even know what I should say

'cuz I'm an idiot--

a loser--

a microphone abuser

I analyze every second I exist

Beatin' up my mind every second with my fists

"Good try, though. I thought you had it for a bit there."

Edited by Uncle Chael P. Sonnen

helo frens

"Well... okay.  Erm..."  Banar was surprised by the appearance of the three Skakdi.  He knew he could get out quickly with his Kualsi, but it wouldn't solve the issue of Gerox and the unconscious Toa.

"Well then, guess we might have a problem." Banar said as he slightly adjusted his stance.

"Why do you care about us?  We've got nothing.  Well, almost nothing.  I've got this spear, but that's it."

Edited by Moku

BZPRPG Profiles

Uh oh.  What-do-I-do-what-do-I-do!?!?!

Banar's Kualsi started to glow as he looked at the entrance to the cave and teleported straight ahead to it.  He then attempted to use his elemental power of gravity to trip the Skakdi as he said to Gerox, "Hurry!  Get out while you can!"

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:Gerox

Gerox knew he couldn't left the other toa alone so he ran to the toa and used his elemental power of stone to move some of the falling boulders in front of him, thus creating a wall blocking him from the entrance.

"I'm alright!" shouted the turaga to let Banar know that he was alive.

Edited by ToaTatonio

My BZPRPG Profiles

Johk - Gerox - Skebran - Samoh

The Asylum: Nakton - Kuraz - Empu