BZPRPG - Po-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: Vrina

Vrina deactivated her mask and merely sighed

"It is complicated. I met him at the Bright-star inn and then challenged him to a spar at his training hall. After i beat him in a spar we spent the night together.. Real charmer i must say despite being a skakdi."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

IC: Melna (Po-Koro)

Whatnow?

Did she...?

Melna was left speechless for a moment or two as she pondered the implication, eventually realizing something...

"Well, I'll be a Brakas' crazy aunt, Colx got lucky and didn't even so much as mention it... wow"

"That... well, it didn't come across like that at all in his letter. Seems he actually kept the details to himself" she disclosed.

"That's a new one on me" she admitted.

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

Vrina let out a soft smile as she heard this

"Well i am surprised he did not mention it.. However may i ask what your and colx's relationship is to each other?"

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

IC: Melna (Po-Koro Inn)

The slightest hint of playful mischief flashed across Melna's face.

"Just a teeny bit jealous, now, are we?" she thought, deciding to put Vrina's possible fears to rest.

"Colx is my mentor, he taught me how to fight and survive, but before that he's my friend, along with Helios" she stated matter-of-factly.

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

Vrina arched her brow ever so slightly as she heard this before leaning back

"So he taught you how to fight eh? Well perhaps i should see how well he taught you since i was able to defeat him in a spar."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

"I'd love to, but not now," Melna excused, "a whole lot happened today, and I'm pretty tired, I think I'll go and get some sleep"

"Say hi to Colx for me if you run into him again, it was nice meeting you"

Slowly, Melna got up, and turned to leave.

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

Vrina merely waved her hand as she proceeded to finish her drink and headed out towards the street. However it might be noted that she was heading in the general direction of Le-wahi at a rather casual.. perhaps drunk pace

OOC: Vrina to Le-wahi.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

IC: Aidrak & Saedrak

The two skakdi stood up from their table. Aidrak paid the bartender for their drinks, and then the two left. It was time to dig the next tunnel, a tunnel to Le-Wahi.

They eventually arrived at the location of the tunnel exit from Onu-Wahi, and began digging next to it, this time heading for Le-Wahi.

OOC: Aidrak and Saedrak to Le-Wahi.

Edited by Toa Onaku

IC: Torvoth

Torvoth glanced warily at the new Toa who trotted up behind Ardoku. Torvoth, being a genius with words as well as weapons (though he knew that words could be powerful weapons unto themselves), carefully crafted his question to the newcomer. "Who are you?"

OOC:

That'd be Qyntar.

Steam Name: Toa Hahli Mahri. Xbox Live Gamertag: Makuta. Minecraft Username: ThePoohster.

Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Shadow Kraata, Axonn, Brutaka, Vezon & Fenrakk, Nocturn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?

IC: Noka

Kutsan stumbled back, tripping over the bed and falling to the ground. For a moment, he was back to being a senile old man, withered away and fragile. The weakness pulled at Noka's heart, and she stepped past Khervos to try to help her grandfather up, but he pushed her away.

"Get... Out..." He growled, dragging himself off the ground to try and regain his power, even while dribbling from the corner of his mouth. "GET OUT!" He picked up a vase and threw it at the two Matoran. He missed, but the message was clear as it shattered with a deafening crash on the wall. Noka whirled around and grabbed her other sword from where it was mounted on the wall. Kicking open the door, she gestured for Khervos to follow with haste as she sprinted out of the house.

IC: Farzan (Po-Koro Tech Expo)

I blew a strand of hay off my mask, doing my best to give Kreff an irritated scowl that still showed what I hoped was fatherly care, the fact that I felt an awful lot like mounting the Ussal to an extra large Patero cannon and blow him to the Kumu Islets not helping matters.

Kreff chittered something I assumed was meant to be an apology, I almost mechanically nodded in response.

"Ah, don't worry about it," I said in dismissal, "I'm sure the Kikanalo that hay was actually for doesn't mind you sneezing right into his lunch"'

The black and orange colored Ussal now began chittering whilst snapping his claws, seemingly under the impression that more noise was exactly what would defuse this rather tense situation.

I sighed, waving at the toppled wares, Kreff obliged and moved to carry them towards the stand we'd been dealt by the event planners.

So here I was, a Fa-Matoran greasemonkey right in the middle of the biggest trinket stand gathering in the history of the island. I still hadn't met the guy in charge of the whole thing, but I wasn't going to complain, at least this was a chance to drum up a little buzz about my workshop.

I smiled a rougish smile, displaying my pearly whities for the scorching hot sun, today was to be a hot, but good, day.

OOC: Farzan is open for interaction at the technology expo

"Day, you asleep?"

He was, not moving an inch from where he'd dropped himself on his bed in an odd angle. She smiled, and closed the door softly not to wake him. She turned to her own room and went inside, smiling a little as she herself went under the blankets.

Today had been a rough day.

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC: Farzan (Tech Expo)

I twisted the handlebar idly, hearing a satisfying creak as the machinery spurred to life, filling my mind with promises of grandeur, riches... and kickbutt explosions. That last one was really kind of a reflex by now, just a thing I do.

"Steady now, steady" I urged myself as I delicately lifted the launcher off the work table.

I pointed the barrel at the small target range I'd set up by my stall, Kreff whimpering where he held the large wooden plate high into the air.

"Alright, 'Diskette Launcher' prototype testing, let 'er rip" I thought as I did just that, squeezing the trigger...

At first, nothing happened, and then; after a few seconds, nothing continued to happen.

"Aw, Karz" I whined as I shifted my grip on it, peering at the machinery with my Akaku's lenses. My limber fingers dug into the machinery, ignoring Kreff's cries of caution as they nudged against a protruding bolt.

"Aha, here's our little saboteur" I declared triumphantly, proceeding to wedge the bolt back into place, completely ignorant of the fact that I was pointing it outwards now.

The launcher spurred to life, spewing oily fumes and hot air, coughing along haphazardly as it spat out a single, solitary projectile, that proceeded to smack right into an unsuspecting matoran's back head.

The minitature bamboo disk cluttered to the ground, and I was at this point so clouded in steam I might as well have been a struggling magician.

"Back to the drawing board" I mumbled.

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC: Ior

Receiving a hard knock to the back of his head, Ior turns and sees an Akaku wearing matoran shrouded in fumes, holding what he assumed was the culprit. "Hey! You might want to be careful with that!" He said as he approached the matoran's stand. "That thing could hurt someone... that thing DID just hurt someone." Ior looked at the matoran of magnetism with angry concern, while stroking the sore back of his head.

"Will do" my voice responded as I reached out with a hand from behind the steam cloud, like an indominable arbiter of doom descending from clouded skies, and snatched the diskette from his hand.

"Sorry 'bout that. This thing still has loads of bugs to work out." I excused as I reached for my rack and produced a fan.

"Thankfully, this isn't" I continued as I proceeded to wave away the worst of the steam with the fan. As much as I liked thinking up new stuff, you couldn't always argue with the classics. Just such a shame you had to do the fanning by hand.

Hmm, now there's an idea, motorized fans, I would have to look into that.

I finally got a good look at the Matoran; he was a Po-Matoran, tall for his kind, like me, and he looked like a guy that kept in shape, and my sharp eyes noticed the small dagger on his belt, taking note of it as an anecdotal clue to his character.

"Name's Farzan. What can I do you for, Mister?"

Edited by Geardirector

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

"Be more careful, for starters." He sighed and loosened the grim expression. "I'm just looking around, really." He raised an eyebrow. "That thing looks impressive, though, even if it is kind of questionable for it to be activated here..." He looked back up at the matoran "Name's Ior"

"S'pose it's a pleasure, though I wouldn't know as of yet" I replied as I put the Diskette Launcher away on the rack.

"So anyway..." I began, willfully ignoring the foreboding noise that told me the Launcher was about to topple over me and probably flatten me, Kreff would take care of it.

"It's an idea, but I'm close to giving up on it, it just doesn't seem to work no matter what I do." I continued whilst hearing Kreff grunt as he shifted the launcher back into place.

I reached for another part of the rack, producing one of my successful creations from the top bench, the 'honor bench' if you will.

"This one, on the other hand, is a destined to be a big hit soon" I presented as I strapped the contraption to my wrist. The Wrist-Mounted Volo Lutu, or 'Wrist-Volo' as I'd shortened it to, was a clear display of engineering skill, if I do say so myself.

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

OOC: I know I should be sleeping, but screw it, it's Sunday tomorrow (well, today, technically)

"Well, there's also this" I said, dislodging a round metal object from the honor bench.

"This here's basically a shield that also works as a throwing disk"

"Wanna try it?" I asked, offering it to Ior.

"Kreff, go get that head-on-a-stick" I ordered the Ussal.

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC: Vhohan

The Skakdi sat down, and nodded to Lenat's responses. He pulled out a small notebook, and wrote down a few notes in shorthand. He then looked up, and asked another question.

---

About a half hour later, the Skakdi stood up, and put away the notebook. "Thank you for the interview. I greatly appreciate it."

IC: Rakona/Goran

Rakona and Goran, riding on a Ussal with all their supplies. They were heading towards a path to Po-Koro - the way they took was oblique, so that no one would raise questions from the two coming from a direction that was not nearby. Rakona looked at, and could see the rise of buildings in the distance.

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

"Would I?" Ior took the disk shield and inspected it, wearing it and testing the weight of it. "Well, I wouldn't want to throw it here in the street, might get lost, or worse, it might hit someone." Ior took it off and handed it back to Farzan. "Anything that's not combat related?"

"It's your lucky day, Kreff," I said as I accepted the shield back, "turns out there shall be no close decapitations today, at least not yet"

Kreff chirped in relief, regressing to the back for some much-desired rest as I put the throwing shield away.

"Fraid not," I answered Ior with a shrug, "that's about it"

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

"Maybe I could help you with something then? I'm no good with machinery, but I could carry things around for you, speed up things a bit." Ior looked at the resting Ussal in the corner. "Well, maybe not, but could I at least hang around here with you, I literally have nothing to do while the Sandstones have the Kolhii field taken for themselves."

"Be my guest" I replied indifferently, the lenses on my akaku widening to accomodate the whole Matoran in the scope... or crosshairs.

"I guess you haven't really met my friend here, though," I continued, turning to beckon the Ussal forth "Kreff, come on out and say hi"

The Ussal Crab scuttled forth, presenting an open claw to Ior with a friendly chirp.

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

Kreff retreated rapidly, covering behind me like a scared Hapaka, snapping his claws incessantly in an attempt to ward off the dangerous monster that'd just materialized. I frowned.

"I'd appreciate it if you don't traumatize my Crab, bub, I'll kind of be needing it later"

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

OOC: What chairs? B-)

"First, don't sit on that, that seat is strapped to a giant tank of Stralix Powder, one false move and you'll be flying from here to Kini Nui in a minute flat."

"But yeah, I guess so, not really sure why, it's just what I do."

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

Ior slowly stands up from the 'chair' with a stiff expression on his face. "Well, you might want to put a label on that." Ior steps up to the stall and places his arms on it, looking over the Tech expo. He sighs, and turns his head to face Farzan. "You know, I've recently gotten a strange feeling in my gut. It's like... I feel as if there's something really big about to happen." Ior had a clear expression of concern on his face. "I just don't know what it is..."

I looked at him, zooming in on his chest for a moment to see his heartlight blink erratically, he was not kidding, he genuinely felt that something was brewing, and to be perfectly honest I didn't disagree with him... completely.

Something was brewing, but that something probably wasn't what Ior was talking about. Once again my inner eye was blinded by multiple explosions in all the colors of dirt and grime and fire.

"Yeah," I said absent-mindedly, "something is definitely a-brewin'"

I said this with a moronic grin plastered across my Akaku.

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC: Ior (Kolhii field)

The po-matoran walked from the Tech expo, taking the quickest route to the Kolhii field. Arriving there, he notices the Sandstone kolhii team leaving, and the few people in the audience standing up from their seats. He nodded to the keeper of the field, took out his kolhii ball and started practicing.

OOC: Ior is open for interaction.

Edited by Toa Onaku

IC Khervos

(Po-Koro, Noka's place):

With a quick, angry backward glance at Kutsan, Khervos followed Noka out.

"What in Mata Nui's name was that about?" he asked the Po-Matoran, for a moment forgetting the professional approach he had been taking so far.

The po-matoran seemingly didn't notice the other matoran watching him, and kept practicing. He placed the ball down and looked from the ball to the goal, and back to the ball. He readied himself, taking a basic position. And then, he was off, speedily kicking the ball along the field, taking many, unnecessary maneuvers along the way, before successfully kicking the ball into the goal. He breathed heavily, but didn't pant, as he walked over to the ball and picked it up, walking back to his previous position and placing the ball down, with a gleeful smile on his face.

The technology expo was moving along nicely, with people milling about the stalls where we displayed our technological wonders for them to marvel at, offering them glimpses of what Mata Nui may one day look like in the future.

"The future, now there's something worth waiting for" I thought to myself, feeling a bit enamored by own vision as I looked at the clear blue skies with crackling eyes and sparkling teeth.

I wistled an innocent tune, its notes quick and bouncy, as I tightened a few screws and removed a piece jutting out here and there, putting the finishing touches on another prototype.

Speaking of which, my Wrist-Volo was still attached, and in a fit of creative madness, as was my wont, I angled it, and discharged the grapnel right at my rack. While the claw did in fact hit my intended target (Akaku-boosted aim, baby), it also toppled the rack over, sending its contents cluttering all over the place.

Kreff took it worst, though, he was forced to dodge yet another stray diskette when the launcher hit the ground.

"For Mata Nui's sake" I berated the Ussal Crab where he covered behind the rack, after going through the trouble of putting it back up again for that express purpose.

"You should be used to near decapitations and bloody murder every five minutes by now." I remarked, Kreff chirped angrily in response, snapping his claws angrily in response.

"Suit yourself" I responded, feeling simultaneously amused and annoyed.

OOC: Farzan is open for interaction

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC: Tohngu

Tonhgu notices the kolhii player is funneling his worries into practicing, and makes every move with precision. He has not missed a goal. "Reminds me of my kolhii days." says tohngu.

He sees the tech expo from the view up on the stands. There seems to be a large crowd gathering around it.

Edited by Tohunga_Hukii

Tu2d6W7.jpg

BZRPG Character profiles: http://www.bzpower.com/board/index.php?showtopic=9733&p=645870

Tohngu Krakulhi