Nuju Metru

IC: Reson.

"I wasn't wrong about Lash, was I? Even if I did get captured..."

Edited by Roman Torchwick

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Lash.

It had been a while since Lash gad talked technology with anyone, but most of what Skoll had said still made sense to her.

"Interesting..." was all she said.

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

'curious' he thought, his thoughts now clearly focused on the toa in front of him, his anger and sarrow further subduing in his subconscious for the time being. 'how would this man not know where he is?' - he expected a bit more from a toa. It would seem obvious after all.

"You are now halfway down the great onu-korean highway between Le-Koro and Onu-Koro." he announced in a matter-of-fact way, "Currently you are very close to mining operation five, which may or may not expand to the area you are now standing on - and I can take you to Onu-Koro if you wish."

"You are now halfway down the great onu-korean highway between Le-Koro and Onu-Koro." he announced in a matter-of-fact way, "Currently you are very close to mining operation five, which may or may not expand to the area you are now standing on - and I can take you to Onu-Koro if you wish."

Andrex sighed. "If it means getting to somewhere I can stand properly, I'll gladly follow. I awoke in the darkness of these tunnels, and I've no idea or memory of how I came to be there, or in fact what this place is. Does Onu-Koro have someone I can ask about this place?"

IC:
"Our Akira Naparu may, or may not, be open for questions, depending. Things have been rather busy, after all. I can take you to him - in the meantime, you can ask me - if you would follow me, Toa" he stated politily, as he began to walk to his home village.

IC:

"Our Akira Naparu may, or may not, be open for questions, depending. Things have been rather busy, after all. I can take you to him - in the meantime, you can ask me - if you would follow me, Toa" he stated politily, as he began to walk to his home village.

IC ANDREX: "Much obliged," Andrew replied, relieved that he would soon be somewhere at least more open. He began walking a short distance behind the Onu-Matoran. "Your people are not led by a Turaga?" He asked.

IC: Onepu

The Ussalry Captain arrived at the HQ and spotted Sajis and Reson. He stopped Ruwe and sent her to her private stable, then approached the two. "Sajis... Reson," he greeted. He paused before saying the latter. The name still hadn't stuck. "I got your note," he said simply. 

OOC: I'll get to the recruitment in a bit, gotta get clear on some things first.

IC: Kehuri

"What made you give up on catching Kuhrin?"

Edited by The Fifth Spoilers

BZPRPG Profiles
If I go AWOL for a while, feel free to contact me via Discord

IC ANDREX: Noting the bluntness of the Matoran's words, as well as his increased pace, Andrex became somber. "I'm sorry if I offended, little one," he spoke. "If it is not too much to ask, what happened?"

OOC: I'm actually unclear on what happened to all the Turaga. Sad that they aren't around, they were some of my favourite characters.

Edited by The UltimoScorp

IC:
"It actually is a bit too much to ask, Toa" Hua stated almost harshly as he continued his pace, his teeth clenched tightly together to prevent them for gritting again. He refused to speak the rest of the way, trying to fight back the memories.

After what seemed an agonizingly long time for Hua and an rather awkward time for Andrex, they arrived at Onu-Koro. Hua wasted no time and immeaditely proceeded to the Akiri's hut, politily requesting an audience for the Toa of Fire accompanying him.

OOC: That is, if Nuju Metru is there?

Reson gave a respectful nod to the Ussalry captain. "I followed the skakdi, like I said in my note. She came here and is now asking to join the Ussalry. Doesn't that seem suspicious to you?"

IC ANDREX: Andrex cursed himself silently. "First person I meet in this place, and I go and make him mad. Some wise Toa I am." He thought. The rest of the trip was silent save for the sound of footsteps and the flame burning in Andrex's palm. When they finally came to the open area of Onu-Koro, Andrew was relieved to be able to finally stand fully, and then immediately disappointed again as he had to duck down again into a small(?) earthen hut.

"I spoke with her." Reson confirmed. "She said something about wanting to talk to Lash about Kavala."

"No more drinking for me," Reson said decidedly. "I've got a job in law enforcement now."

OOC: Sulov from Kini-Nui.

IC: I take the old highway. No one's there, so I can just stride and absorb dust. It also has a useful stop.

I veer to the west and stop before it. A sign above the entrance states "Prosperity" followed by an arrow down.  The guards at the checkpoint look up, salute and wave me in, and I take the winding passage down. I smell rot.

Then I come out into the settlement. I shut out the rows of fungi and the Trader Boe's and step into the barracks, walk to the commanding officer's room.

She's not in a meeting. Good.

"Thok's by Onu-Koro," I cut in before she can speak. "He has other Piraka. They have Rahkshi," I estimate.

She blanches, but salutes and stands straight. "Roger that, sending."

She's transmitting it. I nod quickly and walk back out.

I go onward, growing the detritus of the tunnel into my Earth and racing home.

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness.