BZPRPG - Le-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC:

A healer, travelling with a band of fighters and ruffians...similar to myself, though I was certainly no pacifist before, nor am I now, and I doubt she is. Still, it's rather interesting. I nodded at her, looking down to the man on the table. There was so much I still didn't know, so much that I needed to know...Perhaps this was where Cael could come in now.

"Alright. First things first, I need to know everything that you know regarding what has happened to him since all the rest of us were..." at the temple? No, I couldn't say that, I don't know if she'd even know what I was talking about. "Since all the rest of us Mark Bearers were banned from Ga-Koro," I said, smiling ruefully. "And then after that, if you would like to accompany myself and these others once we move Utu to a more suitable location, you are welcome to do so."

IC (Cael)

"I don't know much," the healer replied. This was true, unfortunately. Utu had been Joske's idea; the Toa of Ice hadn't left his mind since the second Battle of the Kini Nui. Their months spent in the Massif had been a time for healing and recovery, but Joske's thoughts had dwelt on Utu more often than not. He had been convinced that he'd seen something in the Toa of Ice, something that could be redeemed. Cael didn't know if he was right or not; sometimes, she thought he had been far too quick to look for something that might not have ever been there.

"For the last six months, at least, he's been under Echelon's control. I assume you know of Echelon. I don't know how, but it had something to do with a the Mark on his arm, and a stone that Echelon carried with him. Since I last saw him, his Mark has grown bigger and more aggravated. His veins have turned purple, as you can see; I believe there's some sort of poisonous substance within. All of these symptoms have appeared and worsened within the last year.

"We rescued him from Echelon's control in a cave. He was dealt multiple wounds, and we were forced to carry him from the scene, as he was unconscious. Minor blood loss, but it may have more severe effects than is usual, depending on how toxic that purple fluid is. That's all I know."

Much of this information had been gleaned from Joske, and he was many things, but a medical professional was not one of them. It wasn't much, but hopefully it would help.

Edited by Justin Bieber

IC: Varan

Varan strode forth into the clearing, where multiple travelers were cramming into lifts to be taking high into the Le-Koro tree-village. They saw him coming and nervously split. The few unlucky ones who didn't see him were unfortunate enough to have to ride with him in the lift. He stood motionless as the young Ga-Matoran beside him trembled, scared to death. He directed his red gaze towards her, and a faint, almost inaudible squeal passed her lips.

"Something wrong, little one?" His voice was baritone and metallic, cold and hard as steel. The Ga-Matoran flinched.

"Nothing...sir," she replied after awhile.

"Of course," he droned.

When the lift came to a stop, the Matoran fled away and Varan chuckled. How droll.

He walked through the village, his cloak flowing, and the Matoran around stared in fear. They knew this being, if only from the terrible legends. He had come for one of them. Taking a final look around, he swept into the large hut to his right, disappearing from view.

OOC: looking for interaction

Edited by Hero2065

IC: Wokapu – Le-Koro Marketplace

“Well, I'm not just going to take someone else's trusty trail mix,” Wokapu protested, chuckling light-heartedly, "But I appreciate the offer"

Wokapu looked at the swarms of people, some occasionally stopping to see such eye-catching goods like custom pottery and some delectibles that the Toa had never seen before.

“I'd say there's no harm in looking around,” Wokapu said to no one group member in particular, “I think I have my bearings on this place now. Let's walk and talk!”

It took a few moments and almost stumbling over especially-short Le-Matoran twice, but Wokapu soon found a storefront that looked quite cleaner and newer than the small shops he and the group had been passing by.

The sign above it read Trader Boe’s.

“So Stannis, I heard the conversation between you and Chivinix,” Wokapu said, his voice slightly shaky now, “I've been waiting for the chance to say it to someone, but I must personally give ou my sincere thanks for your courage and strength. To succeed where so many... so, so many have failed. Do you really chalk it all up to just Destiny?”

"hey girl: here’s an idea, but… it’s up to you:

You’re the boss of this operation."

[BZPRPG Profile] [Ghosts of Bara Magna Profile]

OOC: Hero2065, we meet again.

IC Viima

(Le-Koro):

After having said goodbye to Xerrand, Viima started walking towards the marketplace when he saw a shady Toa of Gravity disappear into a hut. The last time something like this had happened, violence and death had ensued in Le-Koro. Deciding he didn't want any of that, Viima crept closer in an effort to spot the being again.

OOC: Ah, Toatapio. Been awhile :)

The cloaked Toa sat down at the table closest to him within the bar. A Le-Matoran waiter approached him slowly, his hands quaverimg.

"Hello today, um... noble Toa. Can I - er - get you anything?"

The Toa looked almost amused for a moment, and then leaned close, causing the Matoran to flinch.

"I would like... Truth."

The Matoran's eyes widened, and after glancing around nervously, he answered, "Right this way."

Edited by Hero2065

IC (Merror)

Merror breathed out in exasperation as he was told the news, closing his eyes and kneading his forehead with thumb and forefinger. He shook his head as Valria finished the explanation. Utu was alive, which was good, but Dorian's actions...shooting the Toa of Ice in the heat of the moment had been bad enough, but trying to murder him in cold blood? This was a profound test of Merror's faith in the trust Joske held for the Shaddix boy.

He reluctantly put these thoughts aside. Utu and Dorian were both being taken care of in their own separate ways; it was out of his hands for now.

"If only it were that easy to bring Echelon to justice," he said. "You'd have to find him first, and that's difficult enough, not to mention taking him down...but you know that, of course."

He shook his head again, then smiled resignedly.

"Well then. Do either of you know what the plan is from here on out?"

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

"Right this way. He told me you were coming," the Matoran was whispering to Varan. They were walking down a long, dark corridor built underneath the bar with the thick branches of Le-Koro.

"Didn't know you'd be so -" he looked Varan over, "imposing, though."

Varan nodded. "Fear is a great ally, Matoran. Remember that."

The Matoran smirked. "So I hear." He stopped in front of a large curtain. "He's in there; I'll leave you two alone." The Matoran than left.

Varan stepped through the curtain, and a pompous, strangely large Le-Matoran, dressed in gaudy bling, was sitting there behind a large desk, tapping his fingers on the surface.

"Ah, Varan," he said, his voice low and nasally. "I've been waiting."
Varan nodded. "Of course. Question is, why did you summon me here?"

The Matoran leaned forward, the smoke from the dim candles curling around his mask. "I wanted to hire you."

But the expression on the Le-Matoran's face changed to surprise when Varan began to laugh, a scornful, harsh sound.

"Now, let's see," he said, moving forward slowly, the candles flickering. "Why the sudden interests in my service? Archenemy? Employee that quit? Or is it... that you heard the rumors." He leaned on his spear a wicked grin crossing his mask.

The Matoran stuttered, "W-what do you mean? I-I heard of - er - no such - "

Varan then disappeared. The Le-Matoran blinked thrice, his mind racing. All of a sudden, the candles winked out.

But before he could react, he felt a blade against his neck.

"A little advice, my fat friend... when you hear word that I'm coming after you, you never - ever - attempt to deceive me. The only thing you can do..." he pressed the blade harder and whispered into the horrified Matoran's ear, "... is try to run."

And with a terrible scream that shook the room, a head rolled.

Edited by Hero2065

IC: Zeth (Le-Koro)

The Ba-Toa walked with his head down. The stone bridge that spanned across lake Kanae was peppered with beings of all sizes and colors. He waited in line patiently for the elevator that lead up to the Koro.

It was unlike Zeth to venture near the hotspots of civilization. He felt like a wingless Nui Rama, trapped and alone in a foreign environment.

A Skakdi bumped into his shoulder and broke him from his daze.

"Sorry." he grunted hurriedly before moving along. Zeth turned his head once again to the worn ground.

Finally it was his turn to get on the lift. The guard was a lanky Toa of Electricity with an intricately carved Tarakava-bone necklace.

"State your business in Le-Koro." he said mechanically.

"Just stocking up on provisions." Zeth said softly, barely looking up.

"Proceed."

The light shone through the leaves on the trees and cast beautiful dancing shadows on the lift's wooden platform. A few Toa and Matoran, along with a lone Lesterin were the only other occupants. It didn't take too long to get to the top, but to Zeth it seemed longer than he had remembered it taking on his last visit.

Giddy flute music washed over the Toa of Gravity as he made his way through the Koro, along with hearty laughter. He didn't belong in this place either, but he had a few errands he had to attend to. After weeks of scavenging for food, he craved real sustenance. That was his first priority: to fill his growling stomach.

He was just about to approach a merchant stand when something caught his eye. A Le-Matoran was sneaking around the entrance of a tavern. His light footsteps and stealthy attitude suggested that he was up to something. Zeth pretended he hadn't noticed. Don't poke around in business that isn't yours. You're probably just imagining it.

But when he turned his eyes once again to the Matoran, the expression that greeted him was one he did have business with. Concern tainted his features.

For the first time in years, Zeth approached another being. He plodded towards the Matoran a little uneasily, but if something was going on, he needed to make sure it would not result in harming him. He had failed too many times to be accepted as anything close to a "hero", but if he could prevent violence towards those innocent, he intended to do so.

The Matoran was peering through the doorway of the bar. Zeth stopped about three bios behind him before speaking.

"Excuse me for asking, but I couldn't help but notice your..." he searched for the right word, "Discomfort. Can I be of any assistance to you?"

OOC: Toatapio, hope you don't mind me jumping in.

Edited by Requiem

Wokapu – Le-Koro Marketplace

“So Stannis, I heard the conversation between you and Chivinix,” Wokapu said, his voice slightly shaky now, “I've been waiting for the chance to say it to someone, but I must personally give you my sincere thanks for your courage and strength. To succeed where so many... so, so many have failed. Do you really chalk it all up to just Destiny?”

Ic: Stannis cleared his throat quickly as he and Wokapu entered Trader Boe's. "I do," he confirmed. "I believe the will of Mata Nui is written as Destiny in the prophesies. Defeating the Makuta was not the final destiny of the First Toa or anyone else, but it was mine and that is why I succeeded where others failed. I cannot find a more fulfilling reasoning."

OOC: Not at all.

IC Viima

(Le-Koro):

Viima yelped, jumped several feet into the air and landed on his mask with a thud. The voice coming from behind him had been a complete surprise.

With incredible speed and agility, Viima leaped back into a standing position, turned around and stared at the Ba-Toa with his razor-disk ready.

"Don't sneak up on me like that!" he yelled, exasperated.

Varan acted quickly, knowing the scream would draw guards; and attention was something he didn't need. He ransacked the Le-Matoran bar-owner's things, until he found it: A large Kanohi mask, a prize certainly worth a few thousand. He stuffed it in his satchel and burst from the room. He sped down the long tunnel, and then cautiously stepped back into the bar itself. As he made his way to the main exit, though, he heard a yelp from behind him. He turned and saw a door slam shut to his right. He walked towards it and stepped through. On the ground before him was a young Matoran, dazed and lying on the ground. And standing before the Matoran was a Toa. A Toa of Gravity, like himself.

He kept his surprise to himself, and, leaning casually on his spear, chuckled and said to the two beings, "Well, well. What do we have here?"

Edited by Hero2065

IC: Wokapu – Le-Koro Marketplace

“That’s an interesting way of looking at it,” Wokapu said, “I was taught that it is one’s own actions and thoughts that dictate their future, whether they are accomplishments or failures. It’s nothing against those that believe in it – it’s a virtue for a reason"

There was a short pause before Wokapu continued, "Let’s just say that the set of values I was taught was not always congruent with what the rest of the islanders here believe”

Wokapu hoped that saying this didn't cast him in a bad light. It was difficult for him to simply pretend like he agreed with all the cultural norms and beliefs that the Matoran held dear. As Wokapu continued shopping with the group (he did eventually find where they sold the Sulov’s Trusty Trail Mix, along with many other food items and tools that would be useful on the journey to Po-Koro), he tried to analyze both what he was taught to believe and what most Mata Nuiians believed. To Wokapu’s surprise, sometimes, he couldn't give an easy answer to himself as to why he rejected certain Matoran beliefs.

The notion of Destiny, however, was not among these.

I’ve met and worked with people far too powerful and influential for me to just believe things are meant to happen as they should, Wokapu thought, otherwise, where do groups like the Cultured Gentry or the more sleazy citizens of this island fit into all of this?

---

It took almost an hour to find and buy everything that Wokapu and Ra’lhen would need. The group had gotten lost in that store at least three times. Eventually, Wokapu did find plenty of bags of Sulov's Trusty Trail Mix, along with some other food that would last awhile, rags for washing, cloths for polishing armor and weapons, and other tools and items that the two would need. Wokapu now found himself back where he had started – in the Le-Koro Town Square, facing the entrance.

“Seria, Chivnix, Stannis,” Wokapu nodded to them, “It was a pleasure meeting you all – you made this little shopping trip a lot less lonely!”

The Toa of Air half-turned towards the elevators before looking back at the three again.

“Do, uh, any of you know the best route to Po-Koro?” Wokapu asked, “I have a map, but you know, general purpose maps don’t really give you all the good, secret routes”

Edited by Emzee

"hey girl: here’s an idea, but… it’s up to you:

You’re the boss of this operation."

[BZPRPG Profile] [Ghosts of Bara Magna Profile]

IC:

Zeth quickly held up his hands as a sign of peace.

"I apologize, I didn't mean to startle you."

Suddenly, a Toa stepped out from within the bar. "Well, well. What do we have here?" he said, shifting his his weight casually onto the shaft of his spear.

Now it was Zeth's turn to flinch in surprise. The spokesman was a Toa of Gravity, like himself. His appearance however, was almost completely the opposite. His tall frame towered above Zeth's, and blood-red orbs shone from beneath a worn cloak.

There was something wrong about those eyes. They seemed to bore into Zeth's body and tear him apart from the inside.

He took a hesitant step back.

"A friend of yours?" he asked the Le-Matoran skeptically.

Edited by Requiem

Wokapu – Le-Koro Marketplace

It took almost an hour to find and buy everything that Wokapu and Ra’lhen would need. The group had gotten lost in that store at least three times. Eventually, Wokapu did find plenty of bags of Sulov's Trusty Trail Mix, along with some other food that would last awhile, rags for washing, cloths for polishing armor and weapons, and other tools and items that the two would need. Wokapu now found himself back where he had started – in the Le-Koro Town Square, facing the entrance.

“Seria, Chivnix, Stannis,” Wokapu nodded to them, “It was a pleasure meeting you all – you made this little shopping trip a lot less lonely!”

The Toa of Air half-turned towards the elevators before looking back at the three again.

“Do, uh, any of you know the best route to Po-Koro?” Wokapu asked, “I have a map, but you know, general purpose maps don’t really give you all the good, secret routes”

Ic: Since Stannis still wasn't sure if Wokapu was the replacement called forth for Joske he wished to go with the toa and his company in search of an answer. He wasn't sure what to make of the golden toa just yet, and the dialogue they shared only pointed to uncertainity. Wokapu was... different, that much was certain, and the 'Granite Guardian' wanted to know just how far that difference extended.

The opportunity to go with came up more easily than he expected, however, when Wokapu brought up the topic of his upcoming journey. "I do believe I'd be able to help you again," he offered after Seria mentioned her own desire to go. "As it happens, 'toa-protector of Po-Koro' is just one of my duties. The village has been mostly sequestered in the desert and the roads to it have been covered, but I know the realm well and can take you there," he said.

IC Viima

(Le-Koro):

"A friend of yours", Zeth asked.

"What? Who?" Viima said, then turned to see the other Ba-Toa. "Oh. Him."

There was something suspicious about the newcomer and his tone of voice. It reminded Viima of Tivanu's voice just before he had placed his foot on his face. Then Viima remembered that this Toa was the one he had seen walk into the bar.

"I'm Viima", he stuttered, not sure what else to say.

OOC: I like your description of Varan, Requiem :)

Varan made a low, rumbling sound deep within his throat, a mix between a growl and a chuckle. He stood up straight, his cloak covering his expose, battle-scarred body and replied, "Varan."

At first, he cursed himself for revealing his name, but he knew that it made no real difference. The look of the two beings, however, was enough to make him gag. So noble, that other Ba-Toa, so straight and heroic. He may not have been as tall as himself, but he was much more striking. And that Matoran, the definition of innocence. He wanted to kill them both right then and there, but he knew it was a fool's thought in this kind of crowd.

Varan nodded at both beings and rumbled, "Have a nice day," and started to leave.

Edited by Hero2065

IC Viima

(Le-Koro):

Viima watched Varan leave in silence, but his eyes narrowed in suspicion. This Toa did not have honorable motives, he could tell from the way the Toa had stared at him like he was a candle ready to be extinguished with the touch if a finger. He had met several beings like this already and was beginning to get quite annoyed by them, frankly. Still, he had to do something.

"He's got something", Viima said dryly at Zeth, whom he barely new. "He's trouble. We mustn't let him out of our sight."

Edited by Toatapio Nuva

OOC: That's what happens when you consume 6 cups of coffee while on painkillers and with a splitting headache xP For future reference (a.k.a. until my head clears), it's Wheryu.

IC (Wheryu):

"The Bright-Star inn it is, then; Mr. Haitao," Wheryu replied, with a slight chuckle as he added, "Though I might have to use you as a crutch before we get there." He began to stroll in the general direction of the Bright star, and threw an ice-breaker over his shoulder as he began to walk. "So what brings you to Le-koro? Our carefree dispositions don't exactly attract many serious thinkers, much less Ko-koronians."

IC:

"I liked it more than Ko-Koro. More appreciation for the arts."

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC (Wheryu):

"Very true," Wheryu replied, ducking under a gnarled limb as he made for the bridge that would take them towards the Bright-Star. "In my biased opinion, the most appreciation for the arts. So how long have you been here?"

OOC: How long would you say it'd take for us to get there?

-NRP

OOC: Thanks dude! :)

IC:

Tension was in the air. Varan's presence seemed to seethe darkness, just as Viima had said. Zeth hadn't felt a presence like this since...

Varan turned his head. Apparently his ears were stronger than the Matoran had suspected.

Not good.

Zeth swallowed his fear. He had to stay calm. If the situation got out of control, he had to be focused enough to prevent anything bad from happening.

He focused on his breathing, and it gradually slowed to a steady pulse. This Toa seemed to know his element well. Zeth would have to take care when accessing his powers.

"No matter," Varan said, turning back around.

Then, fast as lightning, he whipped around with his palm extended and flung Zeth back by using gravity. With the powerful Toa now stunned and away, he moved in on the Matoran, grabbing him by the throat and lifting him high. He snarled into his face.

"Don't trifle with the Shadows."

He then flung him across the treetops and, activating his Mask of Stealth, fled. He didn't like bringing attention to himself - or fleeing, for that matter - but if he hadn't taken those measures he would never had shaken the two.

Edited by Hero2065

IC: (Hari)

"Well Skyra looks it's just going to be us two," I sighed, shaking my head and giving one last yell upstairs. "I guess it's just going to be Krayn, Skyra, and I then!" Suffice to say, I was sick of my friends dragging their feet, almost deliberately. I wasn't so much angry as I was disappointed in the fact we had delayed here so long, to do what, just stand around and what for something to happen? I got off from the wall I was leaning and made my way towards the door, waiting on Skyra and Krayn to follow. I saw Tillian starting to make his down the stairs. Well maybe things would start picking up? I couldn't let myself get bogged down, I was Hari Korari and considering what things were like a short time ago, I'd say things had gotten a lot better.

IC: (Valria)

"I would defer to either you or Agni on this, personally I want to go searching for Echelon and make sure he doesn't walk away this time," I replied. "I think Agni is talking to Dorian right now."

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

IC: Skyra

"Finally."

We were finally leaving, not that I had anything against the Bright Star Inn, it just seemed like it was the only place I ever visited, in my own village! I was starting to forget what the inside of my own house looked like.

I gave a wave to whoever as we exited the Inn, back out into the open, fresh air of Le-koro's streets. I looked to Hari, "All this waiting around has made me less nervous and more eager to do something. Even if that means being a little embarrassed." The fact that I was beginning to look forward to this shopping trip, and even a little excited make me feel like the last bits of the old me were slipping away. That in itself was almost terrifying.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC:

"Did someone say 'Tillian, let's go dress shopping?' No? Well, I just did! That counts!"

Tillian slowly floated in between the two girls, lying back on his surfboard and grinning.

"Giiiiiiiirl's niiiiiight!"

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: (Hari)

"Really? I always thought Krayn could pass easier for a gal than Tillian," I laughed as we moved through Le-Koro. It was much less the village of air and much more like a city, there was so much trade and activity here, so many things to do, so many people to meet, so many friends and memories to make. As we drew closer to the market of Le-Koro, The smell of freshly baked goods wafted through the air, as matoran bakers sold their sweet rolls and fruity desserts. Sharp blades and armor sat on tables, off in the corner though sat our destination, it was a store of sorts, meant mostly for clothing and it was there I led my band of friends. Taking care as I moved my through the crowd. Making sure my friends were following close. So excited as we now stood near the entrance.

"You ready Skyra?" I giggled, excited about what would be happening next.

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

IC: Skyra

"As ready as I'll ever be." I said, trying not to sound nervous, cause I sure felt nervous. I didn't know anything about clothes shopping, it was a whole new territory for me. I knew when it came to clothing women typically had a lot more choices to choose from...or they just took longer in deciding. I guess I'd find out, I just hoped I wouldn't become overwhelmed.

"I guess this is the part where we walk inside."

Edited by Yoko Littner

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC:

Zeth's body propelled backwards through the air and into the frame of an unforgiving building. He had readied himself for a maneuver like this, but Varan was fast. A lot faster than he'd anticipated.

Too fast.

He could assume they were up against a Toa who was not of the norm. In fact, they couldn't allow him to escape for this reason. He was unusually peculiar.

Zeth picked himself up off the ground. Bits of the wall he had collided with fell from the new indent in its surface. Throbbing pain spread across the length of his back as he stood, and he had already lost a significant amount of energy from the strain.

Varan snatched Viima by the throat and snarled something in the Matoran's face before tossing him high into the air with his powers.

Two can play at that game.

Zeth focused in on the Matoran's form and weight. It was a simple task to slow his fall and allow him to float gently to the ground. He landed about 50 bios away, out of harm's way for the time being.

Zeth turned to face his enemy, but Varan had already vanished into thin air.

He cursed under his breath. This guy was good.

Yet he underestimates me. This isn't over yet.

Zeth closed his eyes and concentrated. He could feel all the gravitational pulls surrounding him. Beings, buildings, trees, birds, leaves. Everything possessed a certain weight. Everything was influenced by gravity.

So it was easy to spot objects that weren't abiding to the rules. One such object was moving swiftly away through the treetops.

You can run, but you can't hide from my sight.

Zeth used his powers to increase the pull of gravity drastically on his target. If all went according to plan, Varan would plummet to ground far below and meet his immanent fate.

Edited by Requiem

IC: Chivinix

Chivinix rolled his shoulders as he strode through the market sector of Le-wahi. He seemed to completely ignore all the strange looks he recieved from the other patrons of the market. I mean he could understand the looks given his insectoid appearance which was so different from the other beings on this island.

However as he walked he noticed this strange... sensation in his body. It felt like a pressure building in his carapace that flowed from his wings. He had never experienced this before and did not know what to think of it so instead he just ignored it and dismissed it from his mind.

OOC: Chivinix is open for interaction.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

OOC: Hero2065, you just made an auto-hit on Viima when he might have dodged. I don't mind it now, but just for future reference.

Oh, and might as well reunite Viima and Chivinix if you're looking for interaction, Vox.

IC Viima

(Le-Koro):

Viima felt himself being guided gently to the ground. Somehow he knew it was Zeth's doing, not Varan's. As he looked around, Viima spotted a familiar being, the strange insectoid known as Chivinix. Viima's memories of the night at the Bright-Star Inn were hazy, but Chivinix's form wasn't exactly forgettable. It was just what he needed: an ally in the midst of yet another evil Toa -mystery.

"Chivinix?" Viima said, approaching the insectoid. "Nice to see you again... tell me, are you any good at tracking?"

OOC: FTR, Viima seems to attract murderers wherever he goes. Perhaps he broke a mirror sometime in the past? Or walked under a ladder? Or spotted a black Muaka?

Chivinix looked down at the diminutive matoran that he vaguely remembered from that inn.. The one who had attempted to poison him with that drink. However the question he presented to chivinix made him wonder

"Chivinix can track.. Why?"

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

IC Viima

(Le-Koro):

"There's a criminal on the loose", Viima replied. "But we lost him, I think. A Toa of Gravity who attacked me and..."

Viima looked around him in confusion, trying to spot Zeth. "This other Ba-Toa named Zeth should be somewhere around."

IC Viima

(Le-Koro):

Sudden overwhelming sadness tookk form in Viima's eyes. Despite living completely different lives, Viima saw in Chivinix a reflection of himself before Surina had pulled him into Hahli's assassination attempt. Viima had been blissfully naive, fully believing in a black-and-white world where Toa were protectors, Matoran worshipped the Great Spirit, Turaga were wise elders and Skakdi, Rahkshi, Vortixx and the Makuta were evil. Since then he had met the horrible truth - that things weren't always what they seemed - over and over again. It greatly saddened him, for sometimes knowledge and understanding were as much of a curse as a blessing. It made you see things you sometimes didn't want to see.

"He's one of those who defected from the way of light", Viima said sadly.

Chivinix seemed to consider this

"So This toa needs to be stopped and you have lost track of them..?"

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu