BZPRPG - Le-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC Viima

(Le-Koro):

This Xerrand fellow was quite suspicious. Viima wondered what reason a Toa of Lightning would have to join a Le-Matoran hunter in the jungle. It seemed... off, somehow. Maybe he was going to attack when they left the village?

No, he's a Toa, Viima thought with his usual naivité. He would never hurt a Matoran. Skakdi do that, not Toa.

"If you feel like joining me, then feel free to do so", Viima replied good-naturedly, still secretly struggling with a headache. "How familiar are you with tree-sprint? Cause I usually use that a lot while hunting."

IC: Ludvin (with Kongu)

"Yes, I see. Everyone seems so happy today. Which is good." He got himself out of his awkwardness and began to speak what he wanted to.

"I'm sorry for not addressing myself, I'm Ludvin va Betravo. I'm with the Mata Nui news." He let out his hand to the Akiri.

"Tuara, Valria," he greeted them as he approached. "Not interrupting anything, am I?"

IC: (Valria)

"Good I guess, I'm thinking of which of these knives will look best buried in Echelon's heart." I smirked, setting down the knife and picking up a stiletto, and a bandolier. "What about you?"

IC: Akiri Kongu - Le-Koro Streets

"Ludvin," Kongu took the hand firmly and shook it, "Akiri Kongu of Le-Koro. Pleased to meet you."

IC: Tuara Drigton - Le-Koro Market

Tuara gave Valria a look. It lasted a long while. She traced the outlines of her earnest facial expressions, searching for something. After a moment she just said simply, "Nice. That hachiwara might do well." She picked what she wanted and handed the man at the stand some widgets. Turning around to lean against the post of the stand she took a bite of the soft juicy red and yellow fruit, "Hungry. Needed some fresh air to get my head around everything that's been going on."

Tuara looked to Merror as he approached, "Has anybody explained to you two what happened since we got back. I just want to know where you're at."

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: Ludvin

He gathered his thoughts together to get the right questions out of his mind to ask the Akiri. He didn't want stupid questions, but not questions that him feel uncomfortable.

"How long have you been Akiri of Le-Wahi?"

OOC: Interviewing Kongu for Mata Nui Weekly. <-(For Kughii)

Edited by Punished Snake

gallery_110528_107_5250.jpg

IC: Akiri Kongu - Le-Koro Streets

"When the Turaga passed, many members of the Force and its affiliates considered our village as a state of emergency.
It was during that time that the responsibility fell to me as Captain of the Force to take on Turaga Matau's responsibilites until it was time for a new leader to be elected - chosen by the people," Kongu paused, "After the fact, I became the official Akiri when I was elected shortly after."

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC (Wheryu):

It's going to be another average morning, Wheru thought, looking up from the stubborn fingermarks he had been trying to work off his blade for the past 15 minutes. This morning had gone on uneventfully, much like the other days that had accompanied it before. Wheryu had woken up, dressed, and then began to workout till his muscles tightened up. After a short breakfast, he had resumed his morning work, practicing sword drills till he could no longer bear the weight of the blades in his hands. Another short break, then he had begun his routine cleaning and oiling of equipment.

Well, not completely uneventful, Wheryu reminded himself. He had been traveling for the past three weeks across the coast of Mata Nui, taking a long, scenic route across the island. He had gone halfway around the island by now, and by his estimates, he was bound to reach the tall trees and platformed cities of Le-koro by mid-afternoon. It had been too long since he had seen her verdant forests and her architecturally astounding treetop villages. Ok, I might be romanticizing a bit there.

He finished his cleaning and suited up, chafing a bit at the heat of the armor he was wearing. In any case, It'll be good to get into the shade again, he thought. He could just begin to make out the individual trees in the forest before him, and by afternoon, he had reached the city. After getting through the usual security check from the guards manning the treetop elevators, he had reached Le-koro. He sat down against one of the trees, and took it all in. Wheryu loved Le-koro. Maybe it was a bit biased, since this was a toa of air's territory, but Wheryu knew it was more than that. Le-koro is a place where nothing stands still for long. Whether you went to the marketplace or the matoran huts; the town square or the taverns; Le-koro seemed to be in a state of constant movement. Which seems appropriate for a city built on growing and moving trees, Wheru thought. He closed his eyes, felt the wind brush his mask, and smiled. Life is good.

Edited by NoReturnPoint

IC

"I"my decent enough, my friend. Decent enough." he replied. "But are you sure you should be wind sprinting in your..." Xerrand gestured towards his own mask, uncertain exactly how to drop the hint that the matoran reeked of alcohol. "condition?"

640px-Rorschach_judge.jpg

--Character Profiles--

||--Veneras--|--MacGukko--|--Tharros--|--Xerrand--|--Tarian--|--Niralle--||

IC:

"Don't worry, Commander, Kunitu doesn't have anything better to do anymore."

The De-Toa commented cheerily, adjusting his hat. For his part, Krayn was dressed in the same coat and uniform that he almost always wore, the only exception in living memory was when he wore a suit for Tillian's wedding. Though it was always carefully maintained, it was also always the same outfit, with a few minor modifications to each situation. Like ditching the coat when it was too hot, or the hat when it was windy.

"I'll be trailing along, carrying the bags. I couldn't escape if I wanted to." He added the last part with a dry, almost teasing grin at Hari. "No doubt I'll be called upon to express my opinion on one thing or another, but with any luck, that'll be the extent of my involvement in clothes."

A pause. "Actually, I will need to take a few minutes at some point to check on my hut, though. I haven't been here in a while, I want to make sure there haven't been any break-ins."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Skyra

"Believe me Lieutenant, I know..." I glared at Kunitu for a moment.

"And don't worry Krayn, no one has broken into your house." My subtle...and not so subtle threats to certain members of the Force had made sure of that. I wasn't sure, but it seemed that being a woman made them more scared of me that before. They certainly liked to avoid eye contact...the scrubs.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC:

Near Wheryu, Haitao T'ien, another Toa - a Toa of Ice, in this case, odd to see in Le-Koro - currently sat, just across the walkway from the Toa of Air. He had a piece of paper in front of him, and was working with pencils rather than his usual brush and ink, drawing that which was arrayed in front of him - not writing calligraphy. He went a rather long while without acknowledging the existence of the other Toa just a few yards in front of him, but after a moment - when Wheryu moved slightly - he did. His pencil shot up, pointing to the man, his voice ringing out:

"Please, don't move for another minute or so, if you can manage," he said - not impolitely, though he didn't go out of his way to sound as friendly as possible either - before moving back to his drawing.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC (Wheryu):

Wheryu started, surprised by the cold, sharp voice that broke through his reverie. He almost shifted, but then thought better of it. Better to pacify an ash bear with honey rather than poking it with a spear, thought the toa of air, a faint smirk spreading across his mouth. He did open his eyes and peered at the hitherto unseen toa of ice. Or at least tried to. The being currently had his face in a sketchbook. "As you wish," Wheryu said bemusedly. "Although I reserve the right to twitch."

-NRP

IC:

"Twitching is perfectly allowable," Haitao replied, now not even breaking his focus. "That will not interfere with the sketch. Your entire body moving from its current position, meanwhile, would do so. I would rather not have to erase all that I currently have drawn of you simply to fill it up with treebark." The calligraphist and painter (and drawer) continued with his pencil, quickly finishing the sketching of his current centerpiece, the somewhat-recently-arrived Toa of Air. After a short amount of shading, finishing off the piece, Haitao looked up.

"Can I have your name, good stranger?"

profiles i guess

IC (Whryu):

Still not moving his head, Whyru spoke, minutely twisting his head to get a better look at the body of the figure that had emerged from behind the sketchbook. He seemed about Whyru's height, with a small build. He seemed to be an artisan, and Whyru would guess a good one at that. "The name's Whyru," he said. "Can I please move now, I'd rather not walk hunchback for the rest of the day."

-NRP

IC:

"Feel free," Haitao replied, writing the name - Whyru - down at the bottom of the sketch, signing it himself. After a short moment of thought he pulled the piece of paper out from the sketch pad, holding it in better light to look at it. It rather well - in Haitao's opinion - captured the appearance of the Toa of Air's sitting down, the shaded little space with Whyru sitting in the shadows the obvious focal point of the piece. He turned towards that same Toa of Air, waving him over.

"I figure after making you continue to sit as you were, I may as well give you the sketch - assuming you'd accept it."

profiles i guess

IC (Whryu):

The toa of air got up stiffly, popping his neck and loosening his muscles before walking over. He walked across the platform, and stood next to the other toa, examining the artwork. It's an amazing piece, Whryu thought, looking over the excellent shadowing and defined lines that almost seemed to bring out color in the piece, despite the fact that it was done in pencil. "I would like this gift very much, but not without some sort of recompense for the obvious care you put into into it. What would you accept, Mr.-"

-NRP

IC: Chivinix (Bright-star inn)

Chivinix looked around the tavern and noted who was there. Such a myriad of species and different kinds of personalities. Never before had he seen so many. For him it was bit overwhelming for he had only known that his species existed not too long ago. Now he has learned there is a whole island full of different beings apparently with powers that exceeded his own. Such a revelation would ruin most beings but the vortixx sized insectoid was trying to take it in stride. However currently he seemed to be staring off into space even as other beings around him wondered what was wrong with him.

OOC: Chivinix open for interaction at the Bright-star inn.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

IC Viima

(Le-Koro):

Earn it? If only he knew...

"I haven't earned anything", Viima said a bit bitterly. "I didn't do anything great."

His expression suddenly brightening, he said "If you want to join me in the jungle, you'll have to keep up with me."

Viima leaped at a nearby vine to swing from it, but missed it and fell down amidst the jungle beneath Le-Koro.

IC

Xerrand felt his adrenaline shoot as he watch the matoran miss his mark. There wasn't much time, he had to think quickly. Running up to the edge his mind worked rapidly examining all the options. His first instinct was to take a vine and swing down to catch the Mataron.

"no" he thought. There would be no way to ensure the vine swung the direction he intended. His mind went to other options.

Closing his eyes, he focused his concentration. Sometimes the best solution was the simplest. He didn't have much time. He had to focus. He only had one shot.

focus

focus...

focus.

He had to time it perfectly. Suddenly he opened his eyes. Immediately his form began to dissipate, reforming directly in his prior eye-line: directly beneath the falling Matoran. His form intercepted the Matoran mid-air. He prepared himself for the impeding thud. The ground struck him with all the unprovoked force of an angry drunkard.

The full fall wouldn't have killed the Matoran, but falling from the canopies of Le Koro to the jungle floor would sure do some damage. As it was, Xerrand struggled cough away the pain of being mediator between the Matoran and the ground.

Edited by Veneras

--Character Profiles--

IC Viima

(Le-Koro):

Once the shock passed, Viima found himself feeling utterly stupid and ignorant. What was that weird thing about pride that made you try feats that were so obviously impossible in an even slightly intoxicated state? It was a basic, commonly agreed rule amongst Le-Matoran that one should never attempt wind-sprinting while drunk or having a hangover. Viima's foolish mistake had almost killed him, and caused Xerrand pain. The Toa had saved him from certain doom. That, at least, meant that he really wanted to protect the Matoran.

"Toa, you saved me", he stammered. "But... you are hurt."

IC Xerrand

Sitting on the jungle floor he brushed the leaves off his body he held up his hand
"It's nothing my friend, I assure you" maneuvering to a squat he he pressed his hands against his knees to push himself up; but he was caught off-guard by a pinching sensation around his lungs. Immediately he was thrust forward, coughing deeply. He spat on the ground before recovering from his doubled-over position he wiped his mouth before adding "It is the sole duty of the Toa to protect the matoran"

--Character Profiles--

IC Viima

(Le-Wahi, beneath Le-Koro):

"There's a lot of Toa who don't believe in that anymore", Viima said sadly. "But it's good to see the spirit still lives. Still, I didn't intend to cause trouble. I shouldn't have leapt with my condition like this."

Viima pointed to the village above. "You're welcome at my place. If you have the time, that is. Wanna come?"

OOC: You keep changing the spelling of your character's name...I'm just going to go with what the most recent post says. xP

IC:

"Haitao," the Toa of Ice said to Whryu, smiling slightly. "And, in my opinion, the fact that you managed to stay sitting so still for long enough for me to draw you is recompense enough...though if you're willing to buy the first round of drinks, I suppose we could visit the Bright-Star inn."

profiles i guess

IC: Wokapu – Le-Wahi Bald-lands

“What’s the point? Really?” Muttered the silhouetted Toa his facial features dimly lit by the moonlight. Smoke was also rising from the fire that was just put out by his camp mate. “I come out of hiding, but we both know that I’ll be back in hiding before you know it. How can you be so sure that I’m needed out there?”

“Well, there’s your sister, and your father—”

“-who are both doing very well, I should add!”

“…”

Wokapu could see, even in the night, that his friend was pondering something. The Toa of Air stood up from the giant, aged, and lonesome tree he was leaning on to get a better glimpse.

“What?”

“There’s Niici too…”

Wokapu could not keep himself from shuddering at the name. His stomach quivered in disgust.

“Why would you bring her up, man?”

“She’s also something to consider. She‘s—”

“-a nobody now. After she left the Gentry, everyone virtually forgot she even existed. And so you know, I’m trying to do the same. Forget, I mean.”

Ra’lhen, the Toa of Electricity sighed. “You don’t think she seems a bit… too hidden? Too quiet? I mean, given what she can do…”

“But an agreement was made, Ra’lhen,” Wokapu countered, “We both have to keep our secrets if we want to be safe from the higher ups in the Cultured Gentry. Given that she and I are in the same boat, I can’t imagine her wanting to tip it over”

“I’m just concerned we may be underestimating her swimming skills…,” Ra’lhen said, carrying the metaphor.

Wokapu leaned back on the tree.

“It’s just that… what can I do? Like seriously, I don’t even know what’s going on in the civilized world anymore. The game has changed, and if I show up unprepared... I'll get eaten alive!”

“I imagine your sister would be able to help with current events. Plus I’m sure she’d love to see you again”

“Doubtful,” Wokapu said while grimacing slightly, “You were there when Niici and I formally signed the agreement. To say she was livid is a gross understatement. A terrible secret of the Cultured Gentry… and because of me, that secret will probably never get out”

“Wokapu, we both know that that was the most logical, and the safest choice,” Ra’lhen said firmly, “You saw a much bigger picture than she did, but with her experience in travelling across the island, I’d imagine her broader perspective would have her see things a little more clearly”

“Plus,” Ra’lhen said, walking over to his tent only a few yards to his right, “Time always heals those kinds of wounds”

Ra’lhen crawled into his very undersized tent, where some tablets, books, a bucket of water, and other assorted goods were stuffed. There was hardly any room for a proper bed, leaving Ra’lhen to have to sleep in a ball.

“It’s getting late, but please think about this,” Ra’lhen urged his friend.

“I’ve been thinking about ‘this’ ever since we first got here,” Wokapu said, walking over to Ra’lhen’s tent, “I just don’t think I’m ready start any confrontations all alone… since I know better than to try and ask Wokodin for help”

Ra’lhen stuck his head out of the entryway, wearing a knowing grin, “Who said anything about you going alone?”

That did it for Wokapu, his eyes widening in disbelief as he gulped. “… you?”

“Are you really surprised?” Ra’lhen asked, “You’re the one who always says I’m a braver man than you”

“Because you are… as you’re proving right now. Ra’lhen, they don’t know what I’ve done, but everyone knows what you’ve done, no offense.”

Ra’lhen stifled a scoff, “No one knows that better than me, Wokapu. But let’s face it: you’re nothing without a wingman”

“That… is shamefully true,” Wokapu conceded. Silence passed between Wokapu and Ra’lhen for a moment.

“Welp, no point in waiting around, I guess,” Wokapu said, “We have ourselves an interesting day tomorrow, which includes a lot of packing”

Ra’lhen chucked, agreeing with Wokapu. “Good night buddy”

“G’nite”

Wokapu walked away and crawled into his tent, which sat across from Ra’lhen’s tent, both facing a still-smoking fire pit.

Mata Nui, Wokapu thought as he laid down on his sleeping mat, what am I getting myself into?

"hey girl: here’s an idea, but… it’s up to you:

You’re the boss of this operation."

[BZPRPG Profile] [Ghosts of Bara Magna Profile]

OOC: That's what happens when you consume 6 cups of coffee while on painkillers and with a splitting headache xP For future reference (a.k.a. until my head clears), it's Wheryu.

IC (Wheryu):

"The Bright-Star inn it is, then; Mr. Haitao," Wheryu replied, with a slight chuckle as he added, "Though I might have to use you as a crutch before we get there." He began to stroll in the general direction of the Bright star, and threw an ice-breaker over his shoulder as he began to walk. "So what brings you to Le-koro? Our carefree dispositions don't exactly attract many serious thinkers, much less Ko-koronians."

IC Viima

(Le-Koro, Viima's hut):

Viima did just that, leading the way back to his hut in Le-Koro.

The hut was medium-sized and pretty neat. It was mostly a standard Le-Koronan hut, with the exception of a lot of seemingly Ga-Koronan stuff on display. There was a fishing net on the wall, some Harakeke plants in a vase and decorative Cowrie shells giving the hut a more 'aquatic' feel, in a way.

"Make yourself at home", Viima said and pulled out a bag of dried berries from a large crate. "You like dried Bula berries? I'm afraid it's the only thing I have to offer right now. I was away from home for a long time, you see. I just returned last evening."

IC

Was touched by the matoran's hospitality "you really do have a lovely home"

Xerrand admired the Ga Koronan knock knacks about the home

"I see you have an affinity for the sea?" Noting that most Ga Matoran were female he pressed his lips into a wry smile as he guessed at the Matoran's motives, but he kept that to himself

--Character Profiles--