BZPRPG - Le-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: Varan, Anhar

Varan was prepared for Anhar's sudden appearance in front of him, and struck forth with his weapon. The tri-claw "grasped" Anhar's leg and allowed Varan to pull him out from underneath himself. Anhar transported backwards and let a bamboo disk fly from his wrist - Varan countered by yanking it from the air with his weapon, using gravity to make it heavier, and flinging it back at Anhar.

Unprepared for the counterattack, Anhar tried to transport, but was too slow - the now-heavier disk caught him in his bad arm, nearly thrusting it out of its joint. he shouted out in pain, and angrily sent a wave of flame towards Varan. Varan narrowly ducked, and charged towards Anhar.

Finally, blade met blade, protosteel clashed with protosteel, and Varan and Anhar put their weapon-fighting to the test.

Edited by Jakura Nuva

IC: Rune

She watched as the two battled. Righteous or not, she was irritated by the current events. First, the guy she just met decides to transorm into a shiny, purpley heroic icon, and now a Ta-Toa with some serious anger issues decides to take him on.

She sighed, and stood. Her eyes remained droopy as she flexed her wrist and pulled out a coil of her wire. She started spinning the pronged end around, looking for an opening...

Aha.

She released the coil with a flick of her arm, and watched as the material soared through the air. She was aiming for Anhar's legs, and hoped for the wire to wrap around them so that with a simple tug she would dislodge his footing and send him backwards into the swamp.

IC: Anhar

The battle had not gone well for Anhar so far. And to top it off, somebody else had decided to assist Varan.

The wire the Vo-Toa had shot around his legs would've worked in more slippery conditions - but the heat radiating from Anhar's legs had allowed him to sink into the mushy ground, giving him a firm foothold. Growling angrily, the Ta-Toa reached down, yanked the wire from his ankles, and jerked as hard as possible on it, aiming to cause the female to go flying.

IC Jrahann @ Reveler's Arena:

Already heavily injured, Jrahann was attacked by another arena combatant who easily and violently killed her. The end.

OOC: I got tired of waiting for everyone else to post. Sorry to those who were RPing alongside Jrahann.

( The bunny slippers hiss and slither into the shadows. ) -Takuaka: Toa of Time

What if the Toa you know best were not destined to be? Interchange: The epic begins

IC Hile

(Le-Wahi, Fau swamp):

Hile looked at the hastily constructed catapult he had constructed from branches and twigs with help from his dagger.

Let's see if my plans works, he thought. He loaded the catapult with a raw Madu Cabolo (not the exploding type) and used his Volo Lutu to grab the end of the catapult. The tool should give an extra boost...

The catapult fell into pieces.

Darn, I was hoping to be better at this stuff, Hile thought. I guess it's back to straightforward fighting.

Hile returned to the battlefield, this time aiming his Volo Lutu launcher at... he wasn't sure. First he thought about launching it at Anhar, but thought better of it. He decided to aim for the branches high above the combatants and fired. As the sphere connected with one of the branches, Hile let himself soar into the air, above everyone else.

IC: Kelz.

Kelz wandered a little further away from the scene of the battle. No one was paying any attention to him, so he decided to explore his immediate surroundings a little more. Trying not to laugh at the self-destructing catapult, he clicked his fingers to Archie. The Rahi took to the air, snatching several more of the curious Entropy Beetles out of the sky and bringing them back to Kelz, who tucked the individual insects into different belt pouches and pockets. 

When he got back to his ship, he'd put them in specimen jars and study them. Bugs that ate wood would be extremely useful in a fight against another ship, if he could somehow convince them to obey his commands. But that would have to wait.

Returning to the clearing, he used his gauntlet to fling a bladed disk of energy at a tree, causing it to fall down right between the combatants. Having hopefully gotten everyone's attention now, he raised his voice "Can someone please explain to me what the is going on?!"

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Varan, Anhar

Anhar felt the electricity jolt his body into oblivion, the shock causing him to drop to his knees. He gasped for breath against the awful attack.

Varan took a step away from Anhar and began to unleash a gravity attack on him, when out of nowhere a tree (somehow the only one left standing) fell between him and his enemy.

Angry and covered in swamp filth, Varan turned towards the antagonist. He thrust forth his hands, sending a broad wave of energy towards him - a wave that, when it struck him, would weigh him down too much to move.

"Silence," Varan growled. "I'm busy."

Edited by Jakura Nuva

IC:

"Komae, don't talk to strangers, they might get scared and try to hurt us," Beosach grumbled, grabbing his lochaber and preparing to trek back to Le-Koro or somewhere else. Turning up to Cysero, who had yet to come down, he asked: "Which way to Le-Koro?"

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Komae [Le-Wahi Jungle]

"I'm not that scary.  Usually."

Hey: I'm not very active around BZP right now.  However, you can always contact me through PM (I have email notifications set up) and I will reply as soon as I can.

Useful Topics: The Q&A Compendium | The Official RPG Planning Topic
Stories: Fractures | An Aftermath | Three Stories | LSO 2012 Epics: Team Three | The Shadow and the Sea | The Days They Were Needed | Glitches | Transformations | Echoes | The Kaita and the Storyteller | Nui

BZPRPG: Komae · Soraya · Bohrei

Blog: Defendant Lobby no. 42

IC Hile

(Le-Wahi, Fau swamp):

Incidently, the tree Hile was using his Volo Lutu on, was brought down by one of the other combatants. As it crashed between Anhar and Varan, Hile fell between the two Toa. A place he didn't wish to be in.

"Uh, hello?" he said.

Kelz took a direct hit form the gravity attack, and cursed as he felt himself sinking to one knee, unable to move. 

This was not turning out to be a fun first day on the island. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

OOC: So sorry, guys. Work got really busy and this is the first time I've been on in two weeks. I promise, though that I'll be here more often. I've got the whole week off. :)

IC: Marda

As the River Song floated gently in the sea, Marda stepped onto the shore with her new companions, looking around.

"It's been so long since I was here. I wonder how everyone is doing." she said, and then she turned to the others. "Shall we make for the village?" she asked.

IC: Zaara. 

"Oh, thank Mata Nui!" Zaara groaned, stumbling onto the shore. Zaara got dizzy easily, and often suffered from motion sickness, both of which she had successfully achieved while on board the ship. She sank to her knees and did her very best not to throw up again. 

"I... hate... sailing..." she managed to wheeze between gasping breaths. 

IC: Zaara.

"Uh..." Zaara groaned, "thanks," she held it up, "are you sure you won't need it?" 

IC:

Rune smiled as he grabbed onto the wire, then charged it with a powerful surge of electricity. He gave the coil a yank, but she expected as much, and dug her heels firmly into the ground.

IC: Detrix

The silver armored Toa walked drunkenly towards the female in the middle of combat. Through his alcohol induced thoughts, he couldn't quite put the pieces together on what was really going on. What he did know, was that he felt like he had enough confidence to try and get a date that night.

"Hey," he said, his words slightly slurred, "are you electrifying? Because you're single!" He paused and thought for a moment. "Wait... I think I messed that up..."

• Upvote 1

IC: Anhar, Varan

Anhar shouted in pain as electricity coursed violently throughout his body. Deciding to make a quick retreat, the Toa of Fire activated his Kualsi and teleported a couple hundred meters away.

Meanwhile, a tree decided to suddenly crash in front of Varan. When he picked himself up, he saw Hile standing before him a bit dazed.

"Excuse me, little one," he said calmly, using gravity to lift him up as he walked underneath, then dropping him slowly back to the ground. "I have business to attend to."

So consumed was she in the current skirmish, that she didn't notice the tall, beefcake of a Toa as he stumbled towards her. The failed pick up line washed over her, along with the foul smell of his intoxicated breath.

Startled, she spun on her heel and slapped him hard across the face.

"Excuuuse me?" she challenged, golden eyes blazing.

IC:

" right I hit hard." she assured him. Her brow furrowed, and her eyes narrowed as if she could decipher all of his darkest secrets just by staring him down.

"Didja get lost on the way to your bed, or what?" she asked. "You don't look too good."

She sighed.

"Guess you're not all to blame. We Le-Koroan's tend to party hard."

With both combatants seeming done for the time being, Kelz felt the effects of the gravity attack he'd been struck with begin to wear off. Half of him wanted to attack the weary Toa and decapitate him while he was weak, but Kelz was smarter than that. 

So instead, he slunk away into the trees. It was time for him to leave. 

IC Hile

(Le-Wahi, Fau swamp):

Hile could see Anhar was exhausted. He drew courage from that thought and approached him.

"Anhar, what happened to you?" he asked. "When we first met, you were a brave hero. Without you, I would have frozen in the Wastes. And even now that we met for the second time, I saw you as a hero, even though I didn't remember you. So why are you following such a different road now?"

IC:

Shadows fell over the gathered volunteers in the markets and a sudden, erratic wind beat down upon the gather Toa, Matoran and others. Looking up, the saw the opening between the treetops overhead filled with Gukko and Kahu, well over three dozen. While the majority continued to circle overhead as directed by it's riders, a first wave landed on the edge of platform. 

OOC: Helping to get people out to where the beetles are, as coordinated with Palm.

IC (Sisk):

The Kahu in the lead was imposing, wearing armor on it's head made obviously out of Rahkshi parts. The Matoran in the pilot's saddle was wearing a Zatth and had Guko Force markings painted on his armor. Sisk looked at the gathered crowd. He had been informed of the developing situation just a short while earlier and as the commanding officer of all the non-combat Gukko Force units, he had mobilized as many birds from the headquarter and the nearest outposts to assist in the efforts to protect the village. 

"All volunteers in need of a lift, we will be flying you out to the defensive lines and drop you off there!" he announced loudly. "We will be establishing an airbridge flying back and forth in waves to get everybody who wants to travel by air out to where they need to be. Three people per Kahu, two per Gukko."

IC: Trava (Le-Koro)

"Be careful not to overtax those birds now" Trava remarked somewhat absent-mindedly as she rushed past, heading for the elevators.

Regardless of the peril, she still felt the need to voice her general distaste for what she percieved as beautiful Rahi bound in shackles and subjugated, but on the other hand she knew how useful they were, and that they were likely living perfectly contented lives as animals of labor and war, if only because it was the only existence they knew.

Either way, she wouldn't be a burden on them, she would get to the scene of the battle under her own volition.

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

She noticed his gaze, and followed it.

"You seemed a lot more appealing too, before you ended up on your in the muck." she replied sardonically.

She turned around when the Matoran yelled. The fatigued Ta-Toa then proceeded to converse with him in regards to his own morale.

All I wanted to do was get home and take a breather after being stuck behind Ko-Koro's walls for weeks on end. Now this is what I get myself into.

She sighed, and plopped down onto the earth next to the drunkard. The fighting seemed to have ceased for now. In truth, she was bored of all these dramatic, virtuous Toa. She needed a break, an extended vacation, or anything that would get her away from all the ridiculous shenanigans she had endured for the past month or so.

Edited by Requiem

She rolled her eyes, and was about to decline the offer when she caught something in his eye. Something genuine. Something that burned beneath the layers of drunken mess that he was.

"That depends on whether or not you're paying." she replied, chuckling lightly. "I'm headed to the Koro anyways, and could use a drink."

OOC: Req, I think Rune would like Jakura :P

IC: Anhar

Anhar's mouth opened, then shut again. He looked with sincere curiosity at Hile.

"That's - that's not what I meant..."

IC: Varan

Varan interrupted Anhar. "It - it doesn't matter anymore, Anhar! Just give yourself up - succumb to the justice you once enforced."