BZPRPG - Le-Wahi

Nuju Metru

Toa Tukeli
Currently: watching
Interacting With: Kunitu, Tarex
Mood: emotionless, showing slight hesitation

IC: Kiru paused, emitting several high-pitched chirps, his movements jittery.  He was the adventurous type, and being in such a strange and new place caught his interest.  The moment he spotted the two strangers, however, he stopped in his tracks.  The designs painted on his armor, one the Matoran flag, the other his name, and three wind-like streaks revealed that he was indeed a tame Gukko, though many were certainly tamer than he was.  One quick violet vibration of his wings and the lowering of his head showed that he did not take well to unfamiliar faces.
  Kiru was in a good mood, so he wouldn't charge... yet.  

Just behind him, the Ga-Toa came running.  She'd spotted some figures in the distance, and she'd had Kiru long enough to know that he wasn't the most friendly rahi around, which spelled trouble for both her and the strangers involved.  This could end badly if she didn't do something.  Eventually she managed to catch up, but stayed just in sight, not sure if she wanted to be seen yet.  She was immediately wary of anyone she met outside Le-Koro, and she was socially challenged to begin with.  For now, she was happy to keep her distance.

Edited by Pancake

"a b c d e f g, Rahkshi are my enemy.

Some are black, some are blue.

That one's chewing on my shoe.

Now I'm running for my life,

One of the Rahkshi has a knife!"

~ My 8 year old sister

BZPRPG PROFILES

Tukeli [+Kiru]

CORPUS RAHKSHI

Sohnii

IC: She had this. 

Warily, he released his grip upon the hilt and let his arm fall back by his side, under his cloak.

And, y'know, close to the still concealed bandolier of spikes by his thigh, but that was just happenstance, honest.

Had nothing at all to do with the fact that he didn't like the look that thing was giving him.

helo frens

Toa Tukeli
Currently: doing nothing in particular
Mood: emotionless, neutral

IC: The two new faces were met with silence... only the occasional blink for a while.  Until finally, she spoke.
 ''Hello.'' The word was uttered quietly, easily missed if no one was paying attention.  She didn't quite make eye contact for more than a few seconds, but her body language was very laid back.  She didn't want to appear a threat, but she was still cautious... 

"This little one your partner?" 

Hearing the words, she shifted her gaze over to green Toa, and gave a brief nod.  ''Yeah.''  This time, her voice was bolder.  Taking a few steps forward, she laid her hand on Kiru's back.  The Gukko glanced back at her, with the same hostile expression he was giving everyone else.  Tukeli's expression hardened ever so slightly.  ''Behave yourself.''  The bird twitched his wings and chattered angrily, before hovering a few feet higher into the air.  He kept a firm eye on the Toa, but obediently laid his feathers flat.

With Kiru out of the way for now, Tukeli's attention was brought back to the two Toa.  She gave a sheepish shrug.  At least her rahi was listening for once.  Who knew how long that would last? She decided to push him to the back of her mind, and decided to allow her curiosity to win over caution again.  She gave a respectful nod, and the slightest, briefest of smiles.

Edited by Pancake

~ My 8 year old sister

BZPRPG PROFILES

Tukeli [+Kiru]

CORPUS RAHKSHI

Sohnii

Toa Tukeli
Currently: doing nothing in particular
Mood: emotionless, friendly

IC: 

''He's pretty disobedient, isn't he?'' came the response.

Another soft smile spread across the Toa of Water's face.  ''I suppose so.''  When the Toa of Air stuck her hand out and introduced herself, Tukeli stared for a moment, before returning the gesture, shaking Kunitu's hand.  ''Tukeli.''

...she couldn't help but notice the other Toa.  Tukeli blinked.  Well, he doesn't look too friendly...  I'll just keep my distance.

Edited by Pancake

~ My 8 year old sister

BZPRPG PROFILES

Tukeli [+Kiru]

CORPUS RAHKSHI

Sohnii

IC: "Well one way or another, you better keep him under control." Tarex interjected sternly, eyes not leaving the obviously testy, agitated-looking Gukko. 

Once bitten, twice shy and all that. He had a hard time trusting a bird who he could tell was glaring at him.

helo frens

IC: Trava (Pala-Koro)

"Lovely bird you got there" The maskless Lesterin said with a smile as she approached the bird. Headstrong as it was, Trava didn't worry, she had a way with animals.

"One that doesn't necessarily involve killing and eating them, too"

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

Toa Tukeli
Currently: attempting to socialize
Interacting With: Kunitu, Tarex, Trava
Mood: emotionless, slightly nervous

IC: Tukeli opened her mouth to respond, but a harsh statement stopped her.

"Well, one way or another, you better keep him under control."

The blue Toa narrowed her eyes slightly and blinked, nearly taking a step back.  Easier said than done, but I can do my best.  Perhaps I should start by avoiding Toa of Sunshine over there.  He's lucky that Kiru is in a good mood.  Returning her attention to Kunitu, she nodded.  ''Kiru.'' she finally answered.  She watched carefully as a creature she'd never seen nor noticed before approached Kiru.  The Guuko raised his head proudly.  He wasn't easy to trust new faces, but perhaps there might be an exception.  Tukeli stiffened, ready to intervene if she needed to.  Kiru was being rather cooperative today, but that may change any time.

Edited by Pancake

~ My 8 year old sister

BZPRPG PROFILES

Tukeli [+Kiru]

CORPUS RAHKSHI

Sohnii

IC: Skyra

I looked down at myself briefly, reminding myself of what I was currently wearing. Black bikini top with green leaves as a pattern, plus a mini skirt. I was gonna go diving in this? Ah well. 

"I bet we could use all his scarves to make a nest." 

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: "I'll admit, sounds a karz of a lot comfier than what I usually sleep in."

He looked down at himself before glancing back to Skyra wryly.

At least you aren't in armor. I mean, it's not full plate, but...

Ah well. Wouldn't be the first, certainly won't be the last.

Besides, Dorian probably expected it out of him.

Edited by Snoop Razz

helo frens

IC: "Yeah, places like this usually are." Cipher confirmed with a curt nod.

Another moment of silence passed.

Fought that Valkyr and her flunkie off together, huh...

"Lays it on a bit thick, doesn't he?" he whispered lowly, leaning in a bit for a moment so as to be sure she heard.

Edited by Snoop Razz

helo frens

IC: He gave a smirk of his own, and a low chuckle.

"Guess that's just how he is." he said, as if this was some deep insight and not just a method of keeping a flow of conversation going. "Always fun."

And why you're obviously interested. How red do you get, anyway? Doin' a good job right now but the second you look over at him again, it'll pop back up. Watch.

Maybe we should find out... nah, best let it show up on it's own.

No really though, this guy was hilarious

Edited by Snoop Razz

helo frens

IC: Trava (Pala-Koro)

"Kiru sounds nice," Trava admitted as she mirrored the bird's stance as best as she could. Act like one, and often a Rahi would take you for one.

"Tukeli's not too bad-sounding either" she continued as she offered her hand to the Toa.

"Name's Trava"

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

Toa Tukeli
Currently: attempting to socialize
Interacting With: Kunitu, Tarex, Trava
Mood: emotionless, pleased

IC: Kiru kept a close eye on Trava.  Though he wasn't sure if he liked being challenged, he was amused by the fact that she imitated his posture.  Flickering his wings, he moved his head from side to side to see if she'd do the same.

Tukeli smiled softly, her gaze downcast.  She hadn't chosen Kiru's name; he'd had it before she owned him, and she certainly didn't choose her own name either... she'd had it the day she'd woken up on the beaches of Naho Bay, but it was always nice to get a compliment.  She glanced at Trava as she held out her hand.  As a Matoran she might have hesitated, but now she had no such emotion, and gladly shook with her.  ''It's a pleasure.'' she said simply, trying to be polite.  She gave the Toa of Crystal another nervous glance, but decided just to ignore him for now.  She still struggled to mingle with others anyway, so how hard could it be?  The Toa of Water gazed around at the Koro for a moment, her curiosity returning.

Edited by Pancake

~ My 8 year old sister

BZPRPG PROFILES

Tukeli [+Kiru]

CORPUS RAHKSHI

Sohnii

IC:Misson

As I burst out of my canister, I couldn't help but feel proud. I was short but strong. Ahead of me, was a forest, behind me was a life I didn't care for, because I didn't know it. My bright red feet hopped across the sand, and my only two possessions, both razor-sharp boomerangs, hung from my belt. As I ran into the jungle, I wanted to leap and swing on a vine.

I was free from the life of dreams and nightmares which I had resided in for Mata-Nui knows how long. I grabbed a vine, and it let me fly across a mud-pit. Awkwardly, I slammed into a tree, my armour hurting, but I didn't care. Freedom was a luxury I intended to keep. I walked for a bit before I looked around. What to do now? I looked at my armour,and within it, I felt power. But power over what? Fire? I tried to find it, to let it go, and I did it, but all I got was an orange liquid dripping out of my hand. I thought it to be useless, until I heard it sizzle on the mud.

Fire, but of a different type. I wandered through the jungle until I realized it. In my joy, I had missed it. It was horribly lost.

OOC:It's a classic mistake to get lost in the Le-Wahi swamps, no?

Edited by Onua39

IC: Kythera

The Vortixx smirked, pushing herself off the wall and moving towards them with a few light-footed steps.

"Owner?  No, more of... Joint administrator, I suppose," She decided after a moment of thought.  Mainly because "resident assassin" didn't always go over well with strangers, and they were supposed to be welcoming.  "Name's Kythera, I suppose you could say I've been helping taking care of this place, no that's not a joke.  Should have seen it when we first started, could have passed for an abandoned temple or something."

"Gate's open, and we don't have entry fees."

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: "Yeah..." Ciph said, tone a tad less positive. "You can have 'em. I ain't a fan of the things, honestly. Not even close to all they're cracked up to be."

Knowing your weapons was part of his job as a mercenary. Katanas honestly had a lot more caveats to them than you'd think from the amount of people running around with vaguely katana-shaped things.

helo frens

I wandered about for a while, kicking about the mud. The only thing interesting which I had seen was a sort of giant fly, and it was nothing I wanted to be friends with. My feet trod on for every few hours. At one point, I picked up a fruit and smelled it. It was rank, so I threw it far away.

BOOM!!!

I jumped. Had that fruit just exploded? It seemed all but likely to me, so instead, I took another, and dropped it near My feet. BOOM!!! I was blasted back into the mud.

Okay, I thought, it explodes.

I took two, mostly because I had nothing to carry them in, and walked off. These would be useful as hand grenades if there was anything dangerous. I walked for ages, and readily the day waned, to only be replaced by the just as helpless night. I continually wondered if there was any life beyond vegetables here, or if there might just be some others like myself. Unknowingly, the night was about to help save me, for at a bit past midnight, I saw a bunch of lights. I was exited; no, beyond exited, I was safe! I ran so fast towards the lights, when suddenly I tripped and fell into a deep water hole. A swamp, more like. I did all that I could to swim, but that wasn't much. I was slow and short, which wasn't good for swimming.

I did my best to surface, but the best I could do was a doggy-paddle. I managed to grab onto a tree, and that was basically all. I hung to it until I saw a thick patch of greenery. I dived for it and it was also near to a sandbar. I climbed up onto this and leaped my was to shore.

I looked for the lights when I realized they were all the way up in a tree.

A city in the trees? I thought, how.....strange....

But with my boomerangs, I made my way up, climbing slowly, but surely. Soon, I made my way to the top far above, and looked at the next tree. On it were small green figures, and figures of other colours too. I saw a long tree branch which I could use to get across to the platform with shining stones. I grabbed a higher limb for support, and began to tiptoe across the branch. Quickly, I drew the attention of everyone on the platform, as well as everyone from several other platforms, I made it to the last leg of the branch and jumped.

And I landed straight face-first onto the platform.

BOOM!!!

One of the fruits had fallen, and exploded in the swamp far below. One of he small green figures offered me his hand, and I took it standing up.

he said "Good fun-show, brother! What's your name?"

"Er, Misson." I said

"Then Misson, welcome to Le-Koro!!!" and the entire crowd cheered.

I was hastily ushered along by the so-called Le-Matoran. The swarm of Matoran somewhat literally threw me into a bar/ Inn sort of place, and I was ushered to the seat. My Le-Matoran friend who had greeted me after I landed hard on the planks started talking to the man at the counter. I heard this:

"Friend here......Misson.......give him.....story."

Was I about to listen to a story? Yes actually. I was thrust forward with such force that I was almost mask-to-mask with the bartender. He looked me in the eye.

"So'd, you good-like to hear a mighty-fun story?"

"Er, yes," I stuttered, uncertainly.

"Then listen good-well. Once, before Makuta, there was a Seventh Koro, or village. One of the exiles. But when Makuta came, he sunk it, because he would be the only evil on the island. But now, anything or anyone brave enough to travel there will get a surprise. But it might not be good......"

The bartender turned away, and I pondered for a second "Are you suggesting that I go there?"

He turned back to me "No, just telling a good-story."

But it was obvious what he wanted. These people took me to be some sort of hero. The bartender was requesting subtly for me to prove it. And prove it I would.

"Tell me where it is...."

He looked at me strangely "Well, see, that's a complicated matter........."

"And?"

"Oh, it's down by the sea. Have a good-nice trip!"

"Oh, okay?" I said, and got down. My Le-Matoran friends shoved me down to the solid ground and happily waved me off. Some not so happily. But I was ready.

Or so I thought. After six hours of travel to the shore, in mid-morning, I found out. The seventh koro, Xa-Koro, was suken beneath the sea. No wonder the Air Matoran called it dangerous. I took a deep breath, and then dived. I found out quickly that I could hold my breath a lot longer than I thought, and that I could swim better than I thought, but it wasn't easy. I soon saw these ruins, and gasped. Well, I almost gasped, except that I was holding my breath. At this point, I wondered what my mask was. I activated it, and nothing happened. Defective. Didn't matter  though, I still had my heated elemental power; whatever it was. I was about towards the entrance of the first building when I saw a mask. it was pockmarked, but I dived for it. my hand was nearly on it when sand burst up, and the huge form of a Tarakava saw me.

This was clearly an attack.

I used my elemental power, but it did me no good, only creating smoke in the water. The Tarakava came for me, and I began to resurface. Time would tell if it was already too late.

OOC: Zomma from somewhere.

IC: Zomma

So I was walking along this bloody beach, ignoring all these crabs trying to eat my feet when I see smoke coming from out over in the ocean. Karzahni knew what was going on, but it looked like some stupid bugger was in trouble or something. Morons. The sea's bloody dangerous.

Obviously I'm not some sorta do-gooder who helps every person I meet, but I wanted to know what the was going on, so I got on this boat I found lying on the beach - it had paddles and junk still there (pretty dang convenient), and rowed out to check out the situation.

There was a bloody Tarakava.

It looked distracted (probably by the moron I was going to save) so I took out my gun and shot it in the back of the head.

Man, I love having a gun. It's a perk of being such a sexy Vortixx like me.

Anyway.

"Oi moron," I shout, calling out to the guy (a Toa - expected reckless folks like them to be out here). "What the bloody are you doing swimming with Tarakava?"

• Upvote 1

I looked up and saw a Vortixx. Well, rather the Vortixx, the one who had just saved my butt. I looked at  the pieces of Tarakava pieces everywhere and saw the gun.

“I was trying to go to Xa-Koro. Didn’t realize it was under the sea. Nice gun by the way. Where‘d you get it?”

IC: Skyra

"Works for me." Katanas weren't for everyone. And most people that wielded them didn't know what they were doing. They admittedly had their limitations but I'd always been rather fond of mine. I wouldn't mind a good broadsword though, some pirate stole my last one. 

"Maybe will find some Vortixx weapons, some of them are downright scary." I wouldn't mind getting my hands on one. 

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC (Cael)

"We won't need weapons," Cael interrupted, before amending a slightly hesitant "hopefully" on the end. "If everything works according to plan, we just need to get to the sunken Temple and find a way in. We'll worry about weapons after that."

She surveyed the team. "Skyra, how long can you hold a bubble underwater for - one big enough to fit all of us? I'll help decrease the pressure as much as I can, but a lot of it'll be on you."

Edited by Yolanda Squarble Fried #1

IC: His eyebrows rose momentarily, and an eager grin wormed it's way onto his face.

"Now we're talking. You're gonna haveta race me for those." he joked.

Oh, how he would love on of those beautiful engines of destruction, though. The Vortixx really were good at what they did.

helo frens