BZPRPG - Le-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: Dehkaz

Dehkaz eyed the cart of unfortunates, all in various states of unconsciousness and semi-consciousness, from behind the Kakama he still wore, a hint of amusement on his face.

"Can't agree more," He replied, happy to be rid of the criminals as soon as possible.  Links to his past, no matter how vague, was not something he enjoyed keeping around.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC:

"Ohh, yeah...Onuzek here fell in with the wrong crowd for a while there." I ran a hand over my Calix knowingly and shrugged, smiling at the muscular Toa of Gravity. Onuzek smiled back unwittingly and waved again. "He's fixed up now, though, aren't you big guy?"

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC:

A little awkwardly, I saluted the detachment of the A-Team. The words Yeah, it was me... were true, but they wouldn't come out right. Tasted too much like heroism. And it won't stop them judging me. They've seen what else I've done. Freeing the big guy isn't gonna tip any scales in their minds.

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

-IC:-

Pride's sinisterly mirthful grin was met with a tight-lipped, inhumane smile on Kaihoro's behalf. He calmly shifted his hands, reversing the order of their clasping behind his back as he began to speak, eyes unblinkingly searching Vyartha's countenance with a tranquil deliberation. A vague fasciculation seemed to exist in his face, despite the tightness and impassivity of his expression, a felt, not seen, tempest of insanity. "Perhaps I am mistaken, perhaps I am not; we are rarely efficacious judges of the self. Especially with such moral transgressions functioning as our engrossment. But the question yet remains unreciprocated, Pride. I do not believe we should be so confident in our assertions of utility and superiority. To kill our present intruders would be to remove possibilities. That seems... illogical, at best, for a group of aspirant conquerers."

The words were formed and mussitated with recherché calmness, suave susurrations that flowed with a musical combination of precision and soulfulness. It was seemingly the speech of a reserved sage speaking to humble disciple, but contained hidden sparks of monstrous connotations; liquid gracility forged in the flame of quietly fostered derangement.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: Skyra

I couldn't help it, I hugged him. "Thank you...I was really worried about Onuzek...when I found him back to normal like nothing had happened, I couldn't believe it..." It was about then I realised what I was doing, I quickly broke the hug. 

"Sorry!" I knew I had to be blushing now, it made me wish I didn't have those blasted hormones. 

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC:

I smiled a little, tightly, and hugged Skyra back, patting her on the shoulder and trying not to think of all the times I'd threatened to kill her, or the times she'd made me wish I could kill myself. 

"Don't worry about it. It's just a hug. I've survived far more devious." My smile came more naturally once I made a quip.

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

"That's true." 

If I had known I'd be hugging Dorian Shaddix at that moment six months ago, I probably would have branded myself a traitor and had myself shot. It was hard to believe how things had changed so much. I'd changed, Dorian had changed, my body had changed. 

"So...you were gonna tell me more about this diving thing?" 

Edited by Princess Anna of Arendelle

IC: Mihlra

She twitched, hand flicking to her sword momentarily.

IC: Onuzek

Despite both Dorian's and Skyra's attempts to shy away from the rather awkward subject that had just so happened to pop up as the result of hormones on Skyra's part, Onuzek simply would not let such things fall to the side without taking proper action.  Of course, that meant he took two lumbering steps forward to the group.

"Hugs!"

Which was shortly followed by just that, as he pulled in all three of them for one.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Sloth (Rama Hive, Le-Wahi)

Sloth watched the proceedings with some level of detachment, her façade momentarily released as Pride's history began to be revealed. She remained silent, right up until the last word. "I disagree."

She waited a moment, finding the correct words with which to continue. "It's one thing for us to have allies. It's another for lone members to. These pets present a threat to our integrity -- this is not a functional group dynamic, this is seven highly dangerous individuals at each other's throats. Before we decide whether or not to keep them around, we need to assess whether or not they are a threat to the rest of us, should a squabble evolve into something more. But, as you said yourself, we have no means of assessment -- which leaves their removal as the safest option, unless they can prove that they have value exceeding any difficulties that could arise from their presence."

You just argued for two people to die.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC: Dehkaz

With that, the two of them set off through the dense jungle that made up the Region of Air, following the worn path that had taken them from Le-Koro to the criminal's ruin hideout.  The suns were direct above them, it was only midday.  Funny how time seemed to warp when you're fighting for your life, not much more than an hour could have gone by, and yet it seemed like day.

"Have any plans afterwards?" Dehkaz asked after a stretch of silence broken only by the occasional creaks of the cart they pushed through the undergrowth.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

"I do believe you've just destroyed your own argument, Sloth," the thin-lipped smile remained, but his eyes had changed; where rage once festered, only dull distaste remained. "We are, as you so kindly explained, an unconsolidated congregation of monstrous criminals, and you would propose the destruction of one of these demoniac madmen's property? Destruction does not beget a social surety or improve integrity, that is clear in the very nature of the action, for it naturally creates strife and nurtures discontentment. Removal is hardly the safest option; you will find it a poor choice and an unwanted causation."

The faux smile gained an almost blasé appearance as Kaihoro continued, its tightening grim and dour. "And besides, I am quite certain that none of our original number have displayed value that exceeds their potential danger, and, as you accept, we have no means of assessment. Perhaps we should start murdering each other, to fit your idea of ally justification? Certainly that would result in a superior remainder, a particularly unified coalescence."

pNNgXax.jpg

"Seven of us were chosen. Two here weren't." Sloth kept her eyes cold as she continued her point. "You said destruction, not me. I said we should remove them, and whether or not that's by killing them isn't my choice. This makes the difference between nine people unable to prove their value exceeds their potential danger and seven. And even if it comes down to murder, although I'd prefer it wouldn't for the reasons you yourself provided, it makes five against four. I just think that we would be better served by keeping the company within its original specifications for the time being. As I recall, it was an unequal field that resulted in the downfall of this team's last incarnation."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC: Akura/Wrath

Akura realized he was going about this the wrong way. They could have their uses. "Well said Sloth, but we must remember that what we are setting out to do could be in some people eyes, illegal. Simply letting them go could expose our cause, and personally I'd like to keep it secret. Thus, I move to inducts these two in the Daedra. However, I find that if we diminish their role should the need arise to use them, our fragile group dynamic would shatter. These two were brave enough to come here and not back down when they were persecuted." Now I must seem like Wrath the merciful right now. " Besides, we are about to storm the largest, strongest, and only empire in the known world. It couldn't hurt to have two more full time members."

"Poor Cyclonus - Sworn To Reject A World That Hates and Fears Him. He And I Are Very Similar, Really: Two Reformed Characters Struggling To Make Our Way In Life. He Just Has Less Violent Coping Strategies." Whirl

My BZPRPG Characters

IC:

"Times like this, I almost wish the old Wrath hadn't gone traitor. He was a cripple and a goon, and he's better off dead and rotting in a sand dune somewhere. But he knew his stuff."

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

"Mmmphhh!" My voice strained as Onuzek squeezed the daylights out of us. I swore my vision even blacked out of a second, "Love you too...Onuzek..." 

Eventually the friendly giant let us go and I was able to breathe again. I looked at Dorian, "Yeah, you'll get used to those...sorta." 

"If their loyalty is questionable enough that setting them free would expose us, then why the ##### would we want them with us?" Sloth looked at each of the people in question. "Both of them are already loyal to at least one person here. One, I suspect, is on a payroll, and the other has what appears to be a goddamn unhealthy dedication. Why would they have a sudden inclination to betray those existing loyalties? They were loyal before they came here. They're still loyal right now, despite the fact that the words 'murder' and 'destruction' have come up an awful lot in the past few minutes. Neither Lust nor Gluttony has campaigned for them to die, so they are presumably still trustworthy in their eyes, and past that they are members of the team that they would be betraying. If they're interrogated, maybe they'd say something, but they also stand a risk of being interrogated with us, so that's irrelevant. So sudden betrayal if we decide not to kill them or keep them is probably off the table. Also, our 'fragile team dynamic'? No one else mentioned inducting them, mate. As far as I can tell the only options on the table for our 'fragile team dynamic' thus far have been kill them or keep them, and everyone has been fine with the idea of keeping them as they are. I don't see a threat to our dynamic. It isn't diminishing their role, it's leaving it exactly as they expected it to be when they arrived."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Kaihoro had lapsed into an unbothered silence while Wrath attracted Sloth's attention, using the moment to observe the reactions of the other members. His eyes pivoted betwixt the faces with measured composure, absorbing their expressions with unagitated precision, all energy devoted to maintaining his intelligence. The esurient flame of hunger was slowly enkindling within his stomach, creeping into his veins and setting his nerves ablaze. He concentrated against the primal, feral energy seeping through his defensive impassivity, slowly halting its advance and leaving it grumbling, whispering temptations.

Eyes shining with unnameable emotions, Kaihoro interjected a comment before Wrath could reply to the latest counterpoint. "Everyone fine with keeping them as they are?" the repetition was verbalised with subtle derision, evidence of Kaihoro's composure momentarily weakening. "What befell 'I said we should remove them'? I am sceptical of its incredulously sudden disappearance."

pNNgXax.jpg

IC Jrahann:

After Jrahann, Asuno and Dia safely made it into the arena without eliciting suspicion from the guards, Jrahann looked into the arena in an attempt to find Dia's assistant, Ankarya. She saw no sign of the red Skakdi. "Hmm, I don't see anyone we know here." Jrahann looked at Asuno as she said it, but it was for Dia's benefit.

It occurred to her that she could perhaps find the captive forge assistant more easily with the help of her sight-sharing vision, but she decided that firing eyebeams in a crowded arena was perhaps not wise. Then the announcer shouted the names of two combatants, and Jrahann was slightly relieved that the target of her mission would not be thrown into the arena yet.

Jrahann found an unoccupied area of the stands where she and Asuno could sit, with the advantage of having no one close by to overhear them. She did her best to sit in a way such that Dia, concealed under her cloak, wouldn't be crushed against the wall behind. She wondered if Asuno had found anything with his mask.

( The bunny slippers hiss and slither into the shadows. ) -Takuaka: Toa of Time

What if the Toa you know best were not destined to be? Interchange: The epic begins

IC: (Viera)

"Not much pride in you, is there?" Spat one of the Daedra. "At least keep some dignity for yourself, for godsakes; this whole 'more expendable than thou' schtick you've got going on is just becoming embarrassing. For all of us."

Viera didn't respond. She merely remained silent, basking in a desire to understand the nonsensical words thrown her way, but coming up short.

"If I am to be killed, so be it. But I would much rather have my throat slit than listen to an argument over my usefulness."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC Jrahann:

After Jrahann, Asuno and Dia safely made it into the arena without eliciting suspicion from the guards, Jrahann looked into the arena in an attempt to find Dia's assistant, Ankarya. She saw no sign of the red Skakdi. "Hmm, I don't see anyone we know here." Jrahann looked at Asuno as she said it, but it was for Dia's benefit.

It occurred to her that she could perhaps find the captive forge assistant more easily with the help of her sight-sharing vision, but she decided that firing eyebeams in a crowded arena was perhaps not wise. Then the announcer shouted the names of two combatants, and Jrahann was slightly relieved that the target of her mission would not be thrown into the arena yet.

Jrahann found an unoccupied area of the stands where she and Asuno could sit, with the advantage of having no one close by to overhear them. She did her best to sit in a way such that Dia, concealed under her cloak, wouldn't be crushed against the wall behind. She wondered if Asuno had found anything with his mask.

IC Asuno:

"Hmm. I got nothing," Asuno said. "I think my mask is on it's last legs, so to speak." 

He focused as hard as he could to access the mask. He recieved brief flashes before he could no longer access the mask's power.

"I definitely need a replacement," He whispered. "But I think I caught something. Down two or three levels down. Only snippets, a couple of Skakdi. No color though. Couldn't tap that much power and I can't double check."

Time is my frenemy. So is money.
May the classics never die and may the future find a new set of Toa.

BZPRPG Character

"You befell it, Gluttony," she responded. "As I said, the only options seem to have been 'kill them' or 'keep them', and if there's no such thing as a middle ground then I'm going to stand on whatever side isn't leaving bodies. Removal was my opinion, not my final vote."

That's a change of heart.

This isn't the time for this.

She looked to Viera as she spoke, and then back to the group. "She has a point, you know. This isn't a debate to be having right next to the people affected by it."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC:

"Really, everyone, let's just keep them around," she said, her voice casually weary. "We can deal with whatever troubles come up when they come up; which I may add, are never going to come up if we keep standing around here arguing and never actually going anywhere."

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC:

There were few times when Tur legitimately contemplated completely releasing the restraints he had placed upon his mental self, though this was treading dangerously close to being one of those few times. It wasn't that he was angry over the fact that his death or removal from the current setting were being discussed - he cared little about either possibility, because one wouldn't be achieved as easily as those present might hope and the other would leave him still possessing of the ability to serve Kaihoro - or over the fact that the ninth person to show up to the group was, in his opinion, being quite the fool. No, it was moreso that he was angry that this group that was supposed to be such a powerful force was currently eating up its time by flinging words about, rather than getting anything done.

Such idleness was something that Tur despised, and if the group present couldn't come up with a solution that they agreed on, then he might even have to supply his own opinion on events.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

Ooc: Arden/Aeolus from ga-wahi.

Ic:

The toa of steam wandered through the jungle roads, the bare essentials from her hut on her back. She and Aeolus had kept their mental space since Ga-koro, each of them trying to sort themselves out. Arden had to deal with her unwanted "house guest", and Aeolus had to come to terms with being in a body not his own... And Arden knew that despite his antagonizing swagger, the former toa of fire was quite disturbed at what had happened, and his recent remarks were results from the abrupt shift. At least, that's the feel Arden got.

They saw several people, traveling in groups or by themselves, always a little wary of the ga-toa. After all, what's a lone marine doing so far away from ga-koro? To them, she looked out of her element. As if that wasn't the truth.

"We should take turns, controlling," Aeolus said aloud, once the two were alone.

"Controlling what?"

"The body. Our body. You know... We sortof have to share it."

Arden scoffed, "it's my body, not yours. I was here first."

"Spirits are stuck together, remember? C'mon, we'll switch off every other day... Until we can work together."

Arden paused to think about it, before speaking aloud, "fine. When we stop traveling, we'll start doing that. And my turn will be first, since it's my body."

"Deal."

"Now shut up and let me walk Aeolus."

It was only for several minutes longer before they found civilization... And by that, they found a small village on the shore of a lake, several of the walls knocked down to reveal a village being rebuilt. Being the considerate person she was, she walked up to the main gate and rapped on it with the back of her hand.

"Hello?" Arden called out, "is anyone here?"

IC:

"Well this is... Unusual." The voice wasn't aggressive, it wasn't even cold; what it was, however, was shocking. It was unexpected, and quite outside of the blue. Which was how Krayn had intended it. Onuzek's arrival had enabled him to move unnoticed, and his powers to move unheard. He'd taken a position not far to Skyra's mother's left, which was a similar distance from Skyra's right. The De-Toa's posture gave away as little as his tone of voice, though the very faint arching of the eyebrows indicated a degree of askance skepticism.

"Quite a few names are on the list of people I did not expect to see, but yours is rather near the top, Mr. Shaddix."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Alfon

It’s all so confusing. Moe’s devilishly hot trickery, this weird tree prison and now the bag on my head. Moments ago, I was busy playing thumb wars with Colx, or I spy, even bloody knuckles, but that last one didn’t last too long. Got about four solid hits before his old bones couldn’t take it anymore and tears were on the verge of being shed. Total wimp. Things got real quiet after that, save for the occasional sniff sniff, though not for long.

A thine line suddenly appeared in the wall, opening wide into an entrance no more than two seconds later, blinding us with light that we hadn’t seen for far too long. Before any of us had the brilliant idea of making a run for it, a handful of armed beings flowed into the cell, weapons poised to strike and powers ready to be unleashed on anyone who dared to make the wrong move. We sat there in anticipation, fuming with anger yet powerless to do anything, so we waited obediently. Another Toa walked in, red and silver, clad in furs, still wearing that evil grin on her face and despite that I was thoroughly ticked off about how she made a prisoner out of me, I was angrier about how I still felt attracted to her.

Next thing you know, they want me (why me?) to get up, so I do and I follow every order to the letter. I’m led outside the cell, which brings us to the present moment where they put a bag on my head. Can’t see a thing while I’m escorted to what might as well be Karz, but I start hearing voices, voices which turn into clear shouts, chants, something about “Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!” or blood, death, whatever. We stop walking for a moment, and when they take the bag off my head and put my mask on my face, the crowd goes wild.

I look around, still unaccustomed to the lighting, but when my eyes adjust, I know exactly what I’m in for. There’s a weapon rack, a lively audience, lots of empty space, only one more guy in said empty space and an announcer.

Gee, I wonder what’s going on.

“Is this for real…?”

IC: "Yeah, and I didn't expect Ga-Wahi to look like this." another voice chimed in sardonically. 

Bzzzz!

As if on cue, the cloaked Toa's iStone lit up and chimed. Gazing stonily down at it, he looked at the map for a moment and sighed.

"Figured as much." he murmured, sliding it back into its sleeve on the large pack he toted on his back, along with a halberd and a crossbow.

Fiddling with the Falcata at his hip, Cipher merely shrugged to the dumbfounded group staring his way.

helo frens

[OOC: Everyone's favorite otter has entrusted Beosach to me while he's out of town.  Only minor casualties are expected.]

IC: Komae/Beosach (Pala-Koro)

Beosach sighed.  “Okay, Komae, let’s go through why that failed step by step.  First, you’re still too far away for anyone to hear you.  Second, that shout of yours is more like a squeak.  And third, nobody actually listens to crazy people shouting for food.”

Komae blinked twice, then sighed.  “What, nobody listens to calls for help these days? What a sorry state.”

“You’re gonna be in a sorry state if you keep this up.  Look, there’s an inn right over there.”  Beosach strode past his partner.  “Just follow me, we can pay by doing the dishes or something-“

"Hello?" Arden called out, "is anyone here?"

Beosach let out a long wheezing noise.  He let himself hope for a moment that when he turned around, Komae wouldn’t be wandering off towards the voice, yelling something back cheerily.

When he turned around, Komae was wandering off towards the voice, yelling “Hello! Over here! Say, have you just arrived? So have we!" cheerily.

Beosach groaned and took off after the other Po-Matoran.  Maybe if they were lucky, Komae would get his head out of the clouds soon enough that they could find something to eat before collapsing of exhaustion.

Edited by GSR

Hey: I'm not very active around BZP right now.  However, you can always contact me through PM (I have email notifications set up) and I will reply as soon as I can.

Useful Topics: The Q&A Compendium | The Official RPG Planning Topic
Stories: Fractures | An Aftermath | Three Stories | LSO 2012 Epics: Team Three | The Shadow and the Sea | The Days They Were Needed | Glitches | Transformations | Echoes | The Kaita and the Storyteller | Nui

BZPRPG: Komae · Soraya · Bohrei

Blog: Defendant Lobby no. 42

IC: Mihlra

The Toa of Lightning stood back from the rest of the group after nearly being crushed by the titan's hug, adjusting her coat ever so slightly.  Her magenta gaze glanced around for once, taking in the outpost, though kept Skyra (and noticeably the Fe-Toa she had been conversing with) within her field of view.  Mihlra was content to tag along with the little group for now, more so if it meant staying around Skyra.

She hadn't talked much with the Le-Toa, though it was more of a case of a lot implied and not much needing to be said.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

Ic:

"... Do you know what this place is..?" She asked, pretty sure it wasn't le-koro. But then again, she had never really visited the village in the trees...

"Are these the ruins of pala-koro?" Aeolus called out to them.

The ruins of what?

It's a settlement. Ta-koro was In contact with them for a bit... Aeolus thought back.

IC (Greed)

"Enough!"

The Toa of air had fallen, but his voice had not; it cut through the angry buzz that filled the remains of the hive like an echo of its deceased insect builders. The Toa Daedra fell quiet, though some more resentfully then others.

"I thought you were all intelligent enough to count to ten, but, evidently, some of you confused seven for nine."

His Kualsi pulsed; he stood suddenly before Viera, hand raised. Before she could flinch in expectation of violence, he took hold of her chin, forcing her to look him in the eyes.

“You're right about one thing,” he said softly. Her skin tingled with the warmth of his breath. “You are disposable. The moment you forget it, I will rip the life from your flesh.”

His callused thumb drew slow, gentle circles on her cheek.

“You have pretty eyes. Should they see something not meant for them, I will pluck them out, one by one. Have you seen it happen before? Perhaps I will demonstrate it on someone else beforehand, so you can appreciate it.”

His fingers moved, tracing the curve of cheekbone to ear before wrapping around the back of her head. “Don't misunderstand me,” he breathed. “You are alive because I allow it, and nothing else.”

His grip tightened on the back of her neck; he threw her to the ground.

“And that goes for anyone else who thinks themselves above their fellows,” he continued, louder now. “I don't care who you used to be; you will act in the interests of this team, or you will leave. Permanently. These two will remain until we have no more use for them, and no longer. No more servants. No more outsiders.”

IC (Merror)

"Of course," Merror replied, with a hint of a knowing smile. "Any sign of Liacada?"

He hadn't mentioned Aerus to Sisk or Agni, but the mysterious little Matoran was certainly not forgotten. He had no doubt that Echelon's erstwhile assistant would be found if (and only if) he wanted to be.

IC (Agni): 

"No sign yet, brother. We just woke up a while ago." I said, my shoulder emphasizing the statement with a slight shrug. "It has been a rather slow start for the day. On the upside, it was a good night's sleep and I'm ready to set out on this little adventure. Let's do what we came here for."

It was true, I hadn't felt this good about our quest in a long while, for which I blamed my room-mate. I glanced at Valria with an appreciative look.  After briefly greeting Sisk, we took our seats opposite Merror and ordered breakfast, while waiting for Liacada to rejoin us. 

After a while of quietly eating I looked at Merror and began to talk business. "Have you thought about where to start our search? I was thinking we should probably revisit the site of our last battle again. I could use my other Kanohi to dig up Echelon's tracks."

Ic:

"And now..." Te reveler called out, "the first match of the day..."

"Alfon of le-koro... And arapangi, of le-wahi!"

The contestants were led out into the arena, where a weapon rack awaited them.

"Let the fight, begin!"

(Aparangi):

The Toa Aitua had his hood drawn up, with his mask's features concealed and only the red glow of his eyes visible. He was waiting for the other fighter, Alfon, to be brought into the arena. And while he waited, he paced back and forth, getting his circulation going, getting used to the mood in the arena. It would help later to drown out the noise of the crowd and focus on what needed to be done. He wasn't quite sure why he had decided to play along and humor the reveler in this way. Perhaps he was just trying to give him a taste of his own medicine and beat him at his own game. Because this event was not a competition for sportsmanship. It was a sick entertainment display for a deranged individual who held onto archaic beliefs supported by a small group of serving mercenaries who had been enthralled by his words. Aparangi normally would have ignored such lunacy. His fight was elsewhere - but then he had been dragged into this.

So be it.

Time to dismantle this little show from the inside. He moved over to the weapons rack, examining the available assortment of sharp and pointy objects. The condition was not great, nor was their make. They were crude or had been in use for a long time with little maintenance. But despite this, Aparangi opted for a halberd. He picked the weapon off of the rack and began to tentatively twirl it. Long ago, he had owned such a weapon as his Toa tool himself, but just like he carried the title of 'Toa' only as a label to show that he was taller than a Matoran and could use a mask, the weapon had been discarded a long time ago. But the old polearm in his hand now served another purpose than just stirring up old memories: He wouldn't need to show off his true power right away.  

And when Alfon was brought into the arena under guard, he was already there, waiting for him, looking at him.

"What is your quest?" the dark Toa asked. 

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png