BZPRPG - Le-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC:

"I can do a lot of things with weapons, but I'm not a shipwright," I protested. "I've got a couple hundred widgets and I'm the most beautiful man in the world. Between the two, I can go charm us a rental from some fisherwoman."

-Tyler

Edited by Plank Sinatra

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC:

"Neither would breaking your back, throwing you off this spit of land, and pretending that you stumbled on something slippery, Praggos, but it just might be I'll need every ounce of energy I can muster down there."

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Akura

"Master, it may serve us well to move to somewhere more discreet. It is odvious that our presence here may attract more outsiders than we would like. Please, explain to us her significance Anthyn, or more importantly, if we should off her where she stands." Out of the corner of his eye, Akura noticed the outsider recess into the background. "I wouldn't recommend you try to leave. Like it or not, your part of this now, well as much as the eighth guy over there."

"Poor Cyclonus - Sworn To Reject A World That Hates and Fears Him. He And I Are Very Similar, Really: Two Reformed Characters Struggling To Make Our Way In Life. He Just Has Less Violent Coping Strategies." Whirl

My BZPRPG Characters

IC:

"Dorian, don't forget I'm the one who fixed your face. I can easily return it to how it was when you came to me, so if you like looking good in the mirror, you should restrain your insults to non-threatening ones. Besides, that just ruins the good feeling of the game."

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC:

"Still better than yours," I grumbled, but my hand went to my chin protectively anyway and I turned back to the water. "Love you too, doc. So, ladies, do I have your permission to leave the doghouse? Go and find us a boat?"

-Tyler

Edited by Plank Sinatra

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: (Viera)

"I can well explain my usefulness myself, thank you very much," she retorted, with just the slightest touch of indignance. "I am, simply put, dispensable. While the actual members of this team are rather important to its well-being, I can be shoved, tossed, pulled, and dropped into any situation you might find dangerous, because once I'm dead you'll have lost nothing. If you kill me here, however, you'll have one less underling willing to do anything you ask- and ready to make myself gone once my usefulness has expired."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC:

"Shall I seal my promise in the way of my people?" I asked, blowing a kiss and shoving off backwards, towards the main port we left behind us at Rockwall. The walk was longer and more perilous than I remembered it being when I had company, and I looked out to the left at the unbroken expanse that was the Bay. Behind me, Praggos' voice echoed: "You know, sometimes I worry about that boy."

When I reached Nokama Port proper, I was greeted with the sight of the same long-legged Marine who had been with Thessa upon our arrival. She didn't look as distinctly chilly now as she did then, but after a second it turned out that was owed to the fact that she had company. When she'd moved away to the sloop she was tending to and I whistled out a greeting, her face turned chilly again and she pulled a bow and arrow from the deck. My walk forward was halted by an arrowhead against my chest and her foot holding me back by the crotch. Suffice it to say, I pouted a little. Not ashamed of it. I have a lovely pout. Her eyes were cerulean, and narrowed when I raised a hand to wave at her. The bow didn't drop.

"Uh...hi. I think you have the wrong foot on the wrong place, so, uh...hi." I gently took a step back, and the Marine drew the bowstring back a bit further, but she didn't lift her foot again. I took that as a victory and smiled. "I'm Dorian. You're..."

"Well aware of who you are," she spat. "Murderer. Thief. Deviant. Mark Bearer. I saw the docks fall under your feet while you waved around that scrap of cloth. I saw you brawl with the big one in our streets, and then turn around and brawl with a dozen Marines and civilians when they tried to apprehend you. I saw good men and women die at your hand, and I saw you smile. I don't care if you think you can hide that by walking with one of our best healers and a Deputy of the Guard, because you can't. Not after the things I've seen you smile at."

The vitriol in her voice made the smile go away. "Look. I didn't come here for a fight."

"Didn't you."

"No," I replied defensively. "I came for a boat. The current's too sketch to go out without one."

"Why do you need a boat?"

"My cute doctor friend already told you," I insisted. "We're just trying to perform some geological surveys on the foundation here. The fall of the Islets caused a lot of ecological turmoil."

"And I'm supposed to believe that three former Mark Bearers are geological experts." The Marine sergeant looked me up and down, just as I had her, but what I saw in her eyes wasn't giving way. "That you're a geological expert."

"Sure. Color. Luster. Hardness. I can determine them all."

Her mouth quirked; was I getting to her after all? "And how many times have you been asked to consult on, ah...determining hardness, Mister Shaddix?"

"A few," I said, with an innocent smile that almost made my teeth hurt. "In my time."

The Marine's smile was as fake as mine was, but she didn't have the years of practice I had at making it look real. "Of course you have." She sighed in frustration and looked at her sloop, and then back at me. 

"All vessels here are Marine craft. Renting them isn't as easy as renting back in the Koro. It'll cost you."

"I've got more small fortunes than your Captain would know how to spend buried under my floorboards. I got paid well for my smiles." I grinned at her as best as I could to hide whatever guilt I felt, just to prove my point. The Marine could have killed me on the spot and lived happily ever after, I could see it, but she looked back to the sloop and then out past my shoulder, where the rest of the group had followed the trail.

"For the afternoon, 250. 500 if you don't bring it back by dawn."

"Your price is steep."

"So's your body count. Take the boat or take a holding cell. I'd prefer the latter, but I've seen your type, Dorian Shaddix. You're a coward. One day, God willing, you'll die like one. In the meantime, take your boat."

I took a deep breath, but she'd wiped the smile off my face. Begrudgingly, I pulled out a bag of widgets and flicked it her way effortlessly, hoping she would be slow and let it plop into the waters under Rockwall. No such luck - her reflexes were quick and fluid, and she plucked the bag out of the air with her left palm. 

"And...what did you say your name was?" The Marine was sharp and intriguing, and cute besides. She looked at me with barely disguised frustration, and sighed to herself, shaking her head.

"It's on the top of a couple of your warrants back home," she said sweetly, with a little wave and a toss of the keys to the boat. "Check them out sometime."

The sassy Marine left me there, with the boat and the urge to punch something.

-Tyler
Edited by Plank Sinatra

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Vyartha ~ Hive Ruins

"Not much pride in you, is there?" the Toa commented, her arms crossed over her chest, her mouth twitching into a look of vague disgust. "At least keep some dignity for yourself, for godsakes; this whole 'more expendable than thou' schtick you've got going on is just becoming embarrassingFor all of us."

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: Akura/Wrath

"It's like your asking us to put you out of your misery. Unfortunately for me, that's not my call to make." Akura turned his back to the Outsider, facing his barley known allies. "Well men, what do you want done with her?"

"Poor Cyclonus - Sworn To Reject A World That Hates and Fears Him. He And I Are Very Similar, Really: Two Reformed Characters Struggling To Make Our Way In Life. He Just Has Less Violent Coping Strategies." Whirl

My BZPRPG Characters

IC: Sloth (Rama Hive, Le-Wahi)

"Well men, what do you want done with her?"
You, sir, are a dick.

"Hate to mention it, but last I checked, three of us were female and we weren't a military regiment."

• Upvote 1

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

"Men?" she said, huffing in mock indignation. "Are you saying that I look like a man? Do I look like a man to you? Sloth dear, do I look like a man?"

"No," the other Daedra said, her face impassive.

"See, there you go Wrath; I fear you may be going blind," she continued, advancing a step in his direction. "I'm not a huge fan of false statements about my person, so lets take a moment to mention that you've nearly offended me with that statement, and let's take another moment to remember what happens to people who do offend me."

As if of one mind, Pride and Sloth both smirked.

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: Skyra

The ferry was quickly coming towards the Rockwall, as it came into view I observed it curiously. It was awfully close to Le-koro territory if you asked me, but I wasn't all that concerned, Ga-koro was almost like a second home at this point I spent so much time there. 

It was a very impressive outpost, I hadn't seen it before myself but I'd been given reports about it that I had casually glanced at before tossing it into the bin. My eyes widened a bit as I saw some rather familiar figures that seemed to be guests at this outpost. What were they all doing here? Clearly I had to find out! I ran over to the helm of the ferry. 

"Yo captain guy of this vessel, drop me off here at this outpost." He stared at me blankly. 

"Ma'am we're not scheduled to stop here...it would delay us by exactly-oophmmm!" I'd nonchalantly shoved him to the side as I took the helm. "I'm commandeering this ferry, Force business yadda yadda yadda complain to Akiri Kongu if you must..." He said absolutely nothing after that, just kind of glared at me, like he was trying to light my head on fire with his eyes. Sheesh. 

When I had successfully docked the vessel I leaped off the ferry and onto the dock. It took about zero seconds to explain to the Marines guarding the dock who I was, for whatever reason I was well known patient at the Ga-koro hospital and girlfriend of Tillian. How did these people find out all this stuff about me?

I entered the Rockwall just in time to see a rather intense discussion about murder, mark bearers, money, and boats. I watched as the Marine walked away looking quite 

"You know, I've seen those warrants, they get your chin just about right." 

Edited by Princess Anna of Arendelle

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Akura

"Well, we sure the heck aren't going to work as a unit if we keep insulting each other. If I called everyone women, the majority would be offered. So what do I suggest I say? It is only logical I say men, as it can both refer to men, and can be short for woman. Though in hindsite, I suppose Daedra would have been more appropriate." Akura took a deep breath, and continued talking. "So how we please calm down and decide what to do with her. I for one remain unconvinced of her usefulness." Mata Nui, rub these people the wrong way and your dead. I'll keep one eye open when I sleep.

Edited by Observedhalo

My BZPRPG Characters

IC:

I turned to search for the voice, and what my eyes found my eyes liked. A little on the short side, but fine featured with a smirk that came easily to her face. A Gukko Force badge was plastered to her face, which made me wonder if I was being detained for something, but Kongu had given me free reign of Le-Koro and I trusted the Akiri to his word. So I leaned my head against the boat and smiled at the cop. 

"Really? Maybe I should steal one someday. Or commission the artist." I tilted my head again, away from the boat, and took a couple steps around the boat to meet her gaze. Green eyes. Nikki's eyes, and Ky's. "So you've seen the warrants, you know what I've done, and you're not going to get on my about it. That makes you my best friend for the--wait...do I know you?" An Inn. A patron. A breakdown. Tears in her eyes.

"Sticker girl?"

-Tyler

• Upvote 1

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Sloth (Rama Hive, Le-Wahi)

Hold on, let's not. Where do I start, here? 'People'? 'Team'? 'Fellow Daedra'? 'Gang'? I can deal with 'gang'. I'm not up for 'men', personally. 'Guys' works. 'Guys' is almost neutral. 'Men' is not. Let's also take a moment to address the fact that you chose not to refer to us as women because we weren't the 'majority', because that's a major issue too.

"Yeah, I'm not even gonna comment on that one."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

She snorted, amused at Wrath's effort to correct his nigh-fatal mistake. But she was far too disinterested to pursue the subject any further.

"I remain unconvinced of the usefulness of a lot of people here. But what's the harm of another set of hands, just so long as we keep them away from our windpipes."

-Void

Edited by Emissary

[ BZPRPG ]

"I prefer Commander, or Skyra Daring, or just Skyra, but I suppose sticker girl works." I wasn't too surprised he didn't know who I was, he probably hadn't realised I was Skyra the first time, considering his mental state had been pretty questionable at the time. 

"You still have the sticker right? Cause I only have so many that look like hamburgers." 

-IC:-

Kaihoro's eyes, dual bright, demoniac stars of simmering orange, monochrome flames that burned with ravenous edacity, shifted slightly, gazing at Vyartha with almost casual distaste. "And how would you have us prove our utility? Aforementioned asphyxiation?" his thin lips twisted in the disconcerting simulation of a smile, revealing his vicious, small, brilliantly white teeth.

A wet carmine tongue flickered shiveringly over the ivory rows of for the smallest moment, and then he continued, gaze dull. His demented stare diffused a cold, sinking terror more horrible than the fear any boisterous anger could summon. "I don't believe any of us possess proof of our abilities beside our history. Several of us have failed in attempts at usurping before, and the rest seem manqué at best in their endeavours in iniquity. To judge this congregation is to judge broken thieves and desperate paupers. Results are depressingly axiomatic." 

Edited by Kilgore Trout

pNNgXax.jpg

IC:

"Yeah, of course I do." I pulled out my wallet from my leather back left pocket and waved it around, hamburger and all. My smile widened a bit and I started to speak again before my mouth drooped and closed. I blinked a couple times and looked up from the wallet at the girl, smiling back at me. No. No, nah, nope. "Skyra Daring's dead. A coconut fell on his head, or something. Heard the news from Ta-Koro." If there's a God, she knows that Skyra was an Aggressor and she's japin', jestin', joshin', jokin'. This is a joke.

"Well you know Idens are a fickle thing."

I had to stifle a groan. Hard. "Skyra Daring's an important name in Le-Koro. It'd be easy to screw with me. How do I know you're Skyra?"

I tried not to feel vain when he said my name was important but...yeah. 

"I can prove it! Seriously ask me anything, ask my friends, ask my bird..."

I sighed heavily through my teeth and then leaned against the boat, looking "Skyra" up and down - stop it Dorian STOP IT IT'S SKYRA - while I thought. "Your girlfriend. The hot doctor. Always kind of liked her. How'd she take the big post-op reveal?"

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

"Well...me and Liara had a rather...bad breakup before this happened, then I got stabbed, she found me and rushed me to the hospital, I narrowly escaped death, and doctor had me use Iden to transfer to the new body, and then I realised I was a girl...it was pretty shocking..." I took a breath.

IC:

"Pretty shocking, right. Pretty shocking?" I'd known Skyra Daring - tall and annoying and always hanging around his group of friends like a walking mistletoe, begging you to break it in half. Skyra Daring hadn't been joking about hamburger stickers, or friendly to me, or...or... hot! There! I said it! Skyra Daring was hot! God forgive me.

"You were...you talked about my chin, and I was...I was flirting with you, man! Or..wo-...man, or...female pronouns now? Do you prefer female pronouns?"

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC:

"Yeah. Yeah, of course. Right." Kill me. Murder me. Bury me inside the battlements of Rockwall. And stop looking at Skyra. She's not supposed to be hot, she's supposed to be annoying and pesky and overly heroic. Just like Joske. "So. . You look great, I guess. For a...person."

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC:

"Err..." Don't stutter. You're still beautiful. Most beautiful man alive. One of the most charismatic. You can charm your way out of an early grave, Dor. You can handle a quick gender swap. "We brought Utu. Something about redemption, or rehabilitation, or something stupid like that. We're doing a dive. We could, uh...we could use you. If you're available. You gotta be better company than him or Praggos, and the girls keep looking at me like I'm gonna kill everyone in the fortress on a hair trigger. I mean, if you're not busy. ######. It'd be...nice to have you."

Skyra Daring. Was she blushing? Man, blushing brought out her cheeks. Goddamn, Dor. You act like you've never seen someone transgender before. Easy does it. Don't rock the boat. [Ridiculous proverb that has no insight into this situation.]

-Tyler

Edited by Plank Sinatra

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

"Actually..." I hesitated for a moment, I supposed Tillian could wait, he'd still be there if I came by later. "...yeah, I've got time. I've also got Lieutenant Krayn, a friendly giant, and my mother with me. They might want to help too." 

IC:

"I took another look up at the sloop and then out towards the ferry Skyra had ridden in, weighing the options. "Well, it's worth the risk. Might actually get the others to lighten up about me being forced to tag along."

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

"Yay!" I blurred it out rather automatically, barely managing to resist the urge to hug him right then and there. What was I so excited about? I felt like I hardly knew myself, I was acting weird

I cleared my throat. "So, we looking for anything particular? Ancient artifacts, some kind of super weapon, one of your long lost scarves?"

Edited by Princess Anna of Arendelle

IC: Mihlra

"Skyra are all your friends attractive young men?"

IC: Onuzek

"HELLO DORIAN."

The voice was unmistakable, and the rumbling of the floor from titanic footsteps that followed cleared any doubt about the identity of the owner.  The massive Ba-Toa that lumbered into view really couldn't be mistaken for anything else, save perhaps a rather large mountain.  Onuzek waved a hand over towards the Toa of Iron, despite the fact that they were only a few bio apart.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC:

"Ayyy...big guy. You're not about to shoot me in the leg, are ya?"

"Onuzek is confused.  Dorian is confusing."

I laughed awkwardly, wagging a finger at Onuzek with a grin. "Yeeep, that's Dorian, confusing as ever." I turned my gaze to Skyra and raised my eyebrows, quietly hissing "Yeahhhhh, he shot me in the leg last time I saw him."

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC:

Guard.

Vyartha's eyes flashed in the darkness, iridescent blue, and a smile of dark glee returned to her face. "You mistake me for a Guard who died in the Charred Forest centuries ago. I'm not that soldier of order anymore than you are a philanthropist, Gluttony. And I am not nearly as merciful as she would be."

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]