BIONICLE MAFIA: SOUTHERN RETRIBUTION

Voltex

ROUND THREE: DAY
The hooded figure walked near the Really Thirsty Chattering Corpse Heap, and looked down on it. He pulled off his cloak, and looked at the corpses. Underneath his black robe was a typical cowboy getup, but his cowboy hat obscured his face, not letting anyone see.

iBrow, I'm afraid I'll have to punish you for using your GM powers here in this game.

The cowboy held up his staff, and looked down at the corpse heap. Storm clouds gathered in the sky, and they circled around the corpse heap. The corpses looked up, hoping to get some rain water and quench their huge thirst. They waited for rain that didn't come.

SMIGHTNING BOLT!

Tex's corpse now lay away from the rest of the corpses by a small bit. One of the corpses groaned something unintelligible, but was definitely aimed at the figure's whose face was obscured.

The Staff of Unlimited Power? How is it here? All will be explained in due time, my dear corpse. All in due time.

---

The mob had thrust Darkness, or Protalgif onto the gallows. Ignika tightened the noose around his head, and had Darkness stand upon the trap door. Ignika was about to push the lever, when Darkness fell to the floor, his neck somehow having slipped out of the noose.

"Flexibility, remember?"

"Okay then. Just wear this blindfold and we'll execute you."

"Good luck! MUHAHAHA!"

Darkness was puzzled. He was on his knees, in some sort of kneeling position. This was quite odd. Darkness was puzzled as to how the Village planned to kill him. Avohkii stated they would only lynch the voted, and yet this was not a lynching. It was quit-

Ignika picked up Darkness's head, and looked at guillotine. He nodded in approval, and then tossed the head into the crowd of Villagers.

[Protalgif, Dark Hunter, decapitated by mob]

"STOP ASKING WHY YOU HAVE TO DO IT! I HAVE IMPORTANT BUSINESS! NO, I WON'T TELL YOU WHAT I HAVE TO DO. SHUT UP AVOHKII! IT'S NOT NOTHING!"

You have 48 hours to send in actions.

Edited by Canis Lycaon

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

You left Voltex and Tex in the corpse heap. :P

Edited by Rahkshi Guurahk

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

No Chro I was asking if IBrow, not iBrow, was Iborw.

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

d1O9dXQ.png

ROUND FOUR: NIGHT

Lurker put the bucket of clay down on the table, and looked at the picture of Ignika he had made. He began to sculpt an incredibly realistic image of the Councilman. He smiled at his creation, and then walked into the street, leaving the statue in the side of the road.

Lurker entered the Sheogorath Saloon, and ordered some alcohol. He began to talk to some of the other Villagers, with them not knowing his true identity. He smiled to himself when one of those he was talking to told and unfunny joke, finding humor in the fact he could still have a chance to survive.

It grew late at night, and people started to leave the saloon. Lurker got up with Ignika to be the last two to leave. They exited, and were walking down the street, talking about who they each thought the last Dark Hunter was. Then, as they passed an ally way, Lurker grabbed Ignika and pulled him in.

"It's me."

Ignika tried to attack Lurker, but was held down by the considerably stronger Dark Hunter. The Dark Hunter pushed him against a wall, and began to smile. Ignika saw Lurker had no weapons, and laughed at his assailint. Lurker leaned back and smiled.

At that moment, a horse drawn carriage's wheel drove over the head of the stone figure that Lurker had made earlier. The head was obliterated into many shards, and the magical properties of the statue echoed through the town, seeking that which they had been bonded to.

ZakarOh!'s headless body fell to the ground, with his head splattered on the wall Lurker had held him up against. The Dark Hunter smiled, nodded his head, and walked away, to get home, where he could was off the Councilman's remains.

[ZakarOh!, Councilman, killed by Dark Hunters.]

That morning, everyone wondered where the second Councilman had gone, and scratched their heads, puzzled at to where he could have vanished too. Also, the town newspaper published a story on how ShadowVezon1 wasn't killed by Dark Hunters, but had been sucked into a book.

You have 48 hours to vote.

Edited by Canis Lycaon

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

I have strong reason to believe I know who the last Dark Hunter is. There are two clues, hidden in the first and third nights, that confirm my suspicions. However, in light of some objection to my investigations spoiling the fun of you all finding the Hunters for yourselves, I will stay silent for now, and see if anyone else can find the Hunter through the same clues or other means.

nban.jpg

Credit to Zeddy! ------------------- Click the banner above!

And please also enjoy my other fine comedies:

The Bionicle Entrepreneur - Nuva Join the Navy - Toy Wars - A Comedy of Comics

The corrupted Ta-Toa road upon his blue Rahkshi steed. The town was nearing, and they were here to help their Dark Hunter comrades. Darkness, Lurker, Phantom and Kraata-Kal were here. It was odd how all of their names were stealth related and such. Quite wierd, except for Kraata-Kal.

Now, Darkness and Lurker's powers didn't actually relate to shadows but-

Here is one of the relevant hints. The other hint may be less relevant than I thought.

nban.jpg

The corrupted Ta-Toa road upon his blue Rahkshi steed. The town was nearing, and they were here to help their Dark Hunter comrades. Darkness, Lurker, Phantom and Kraata-Kal were here. It was odd how all of their names were stealth related and such. Quite wierd, except for Kraata-Kal.

Now, Darkness and Lurker's powers didn't actually relate to shadows but-

Here is one of the relevant hints. The other hint may be less relevant than I thought.

That is me riding me. :P

-Rahkshi Guurahk

d1O9dXQ.png

It's definitely The X

really.

you're going to do that

you're going to tell people to kill an innocent villager

gee thanks

<_<

You are very welcome :D

Also kill JL everyone

really.

you're going to do that

you're going to tell people to kill an innocent villager

gee thanks

<_<

really.

you're going to do that

you're going to copy exactly what The X wrote

gee thanks

:P

Since the OP is really screwed up formatting-wise, I've decided to rewrite the list of survivors.

Xaeraz

JL

Chro

Pulse

The X

Is this correct? Did I miss anyone, alive or dead?

Edited by Chro

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

I'm still alive?

I'M STILL ALIVE

I'M ALIIIIIVVVVEEEE!

Now, watch as you all lynch me or the hunter targets me next round. I vote The X because three people with one vote and therefore three deaths? Why not? If I'm wrong, I'll die anyway.

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

A double or triple hanging is not a good idea at this point. If three villagers are killed, which seems to be what is about to happen, then the remaining Dark Hunter has won the game. In any case, even in the unlikely scenario that I am wrong about who the Dark Hunter is, The X doesn't make the runner-up list.

nban.jpg