BIONICLE MAFIA: SOUTHERN RETRIBUTION

Voltex

Everybody vote Onarax and disregard his claims, he is guilty.

If this is true, someone else has yet to own up to Tex's killing. Someone else, please do so, or risk your elimination in the upcoming night.

nban.jpg

Credit to Zeddy! ------------------- Click the banner above!

And please also enjoy my other fine comedies:

The Bionicle Entrepreneur - Nuva Join the Navy - Toy Wars - A Comedy of Comics

I say Onarax is my accomplice.

:P

-Kraata-Kal, Hunter #2

Edited by Rahkshi Guurahk

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

Guu is clearly attempting to make people think he's guilty, probably under the assumption that everyone will think it's too obvious and he's innocent. Just an observation.Not really sure what to make of the whole Onarax thing, but he does seem pretty suspicious, and iBrow's judgement is typically reasonable (when he's not Mafia, and we have confirmation that he isn't)... so I vote Onarax as well.

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

Onarax, I have not so far found the basis iBrow provided me for advocating your death very convincing, yet the link between you and the book, if true, seems to be fairly good. However, no one else has stepped forward to claim to be the second killer of iBrow, and that kill could exonerate you. Do you think you could screenshot your PM sending in that kill for me, and send it to me, to provide additional evidence to support your claim?

nban.jpg

Vote Tally:Protalgif - 1Sheogorath - 1Pulse - 1Zakaro - 1Onarax - 2

Hey, that book was the Necronomicon?Curses, should have bought it.EDIT: Also, at least that was only one of my doubles. I'm currently far away from here. At sea. That was a Matoran dressed up to look like me. Also, the Necronomicon had better return someday, 'cause I want it.

No one cheats death like that in my games.

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

Oh yay you people don't vote me, because I'm Kraata-Kal. :P

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

d1O9dXQ.png

Well you did say that he needed to be lynched either way. Anyway, I'll send you a PM.

EDIT: Note that I will have limited internet access this weekend, so investigation will be temporarily slowed.

Edited by Toarobot18

nban.jpg

EDIT: Woops, my bad.Kill JL everybody, not Onarax. >.> (Although Onarax would be nice too)

-JL- and Chro killed Tex the first night, have provided screenshots showing so, and are therefore almost certainly villagers and not hunters. Tex wants you to kill -JL- simply to avenge his death, not to help the village win. I quote from my messages with Tex:

-JL- and Chro have claimed killing you, and sent me screenshots that at least appear to confirm their claims. I didn't want to say so in the topic since I'm going to be leading on some suspected Hunters with chains of lies and confusion.

Why am I not surprised that JL killed me?Don't try to stop what I do next. =P

While screenshots are not permitted in the topic, I will PM one of this conversation to anyone who requests. Since I am going on a trip this weekend (I return Saturday night/Sunday morning), however, my response may be delayed. Lastly, here is another notable quote:

Nah I haven't tried to contact anybody. Thought I'd sit this one out in terms of post-death strategy. :P

nban.jpg

Don't put words in my mouthI dislike the taste lol

Here's more words from your mouth and mine:

Sorry, Tex, but I do have to try to stop you from killing -JL-, since he is a villager and all. I am in the Village Defense Against Mafian Menaces Association, after all.

And I will get him executed one way or another, because this is both the second time he's been able to kill in a Mafia game and the second time he killed me in the first round. That stuff doesn't go unpunished... I thought he would've learned last time when everybody executed him immediately.

I should be packing right now, so judge these quotes on their merit, but as I said, let me know if you want additional proof.

nban.jpg

Info no longer concealed,

It seems like the truth is revealed.

We both shot iBrow.

What I wonder now,

Is the verdict on JL repealed?

oh wait I just realized that I'm only rhyming in Mafia IX, not this one

disregard the fact that the above post is a limerick

Edited by Chro

but their spirits

Hey, that book was the Necronomicon?Curses, should have bought it.EDIT: Also, at least that was only one of my doubles. I'm currently far away from here. At sea. That was a Matoran dressed up to look like me. Also, the Necronomicon had better return someday, 'cause I want it.

No one cheats death like that in my games.

Well it's not like it's a good think for me, I'm locked out of the game now, so where this game is concerned, I'm dead.

Edited by ShadowVezon1

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

With the recent mentions of Lloydtiming treachery, I'd like to remind you that nobody can be totally free of suspicion even if they're dead and confirmed as a villager... :lol:

I would assume you do not just refer to me, because if you are, please remember that I am hosting the other game, and can easily make horrible things happen to anybody I wish to make die a horrible death.

Except you won't die, not until someone else has mercy.

I meant anyone in general, though it was specifically in reference to you.

I don't exactly think it's a good idea for consequences to carry over between games. (Example: wanting JL dead for incidents in previous games.) ;)

Anyway I did shoot you in round one of this game, so I'd probably be a little bit deserving of that. :P

but their spirits

ROUND TWO: DAY

A Matoran dressed in an impeccable tuxedo looked over the shoulder of a miniature giant robot whose uncanny resemblance to the Gypsy Danger from Pacific Rim was completely coincidental and not at all intentional, as well as a levitating book made of human leather, who was still a bit annoyed about the miniature giant robot's trying to sell him to a dark hunter.

"Grimoire, I'm sorry! How many times do-"

A light shimmered in front of the horse drawn carriage that was riding across the desert and formed into a hooded figure holding a staff. The Spy moved forward, and said,

"Canis! We haven't seen you since you reopened the universe for this new game!"

Hello ZakarOMEGA'D!, the Spy. And hello Professor Ecketzal, the Dangerous Gypsy Turaga. And greetings to you, Grimoire, the Ye Old Grimoire Necronomicon of the Dead.

WHAT BRINGS YOU HERE?

Do you remember ShadowVezon1?

"Yeah. Killed Night Three back in Mahri Nui. Kinda annoying."

He has cheated death by replacing himself with a body double. And he plans to enslave Grimoire.

SUCH INSOLENCE WILL NOT STAND.

Exactly. And that telepathy really creeps me out, Grimoire. I know you're made of people, but could you keep down the creepiness?

The hooded figure slammed his staff into the ground and the party appeared in front of the seaside mansion of ShadowVezon1. The Matoran came out and greeted the three travelers. Then, he saw Grimoire and took an immediate fancy to the book. He the three into his house for negotiations.

ShadowVezon picked up the Ye Old Grimoire Necronomicon of the Dead and began to flip through it. Then, upon one of the pages he found a starry scene that seemed to expand past the pages of the book. He leaned in to look at it, and then fell in. His screams faded, and the book snapped shut.

---

The mob returned to the gallows the next day, angry over the death of ShadowVezon, and the Type Two's mad about how they didn't get to kill anyone the previous day. The walked to the gallows, and began to drop colored stones into it from a collection that was next to it.

Councilman Ignika, who had wisely removed any clear pebbles before the lynching, gave the jar to the other Councilman. Avohkii poured out jar and counted each of the colors of pebbles. One coloration, that of a dark crimson red had one more than any.

These were the pebbles of Toa Onarax. Onarax was led up the stairs, the rope was tightened around his neck, and Ignika prepared to press on the lever. Then, Onarax's skin began to fall off, revealing it to be little more than a plastic full body suit. He was really Kraata-Kal. The mutated Kraata laughed at all assembled.

"My death will not impede my allies."

Fire began to swirl up behind Kraata-Kal, but the board underneath him fell down, and his neck was snapped. Councilman Ignika looked around and said, "Now take him to the Really Thirsty Chattering Corpse Heap. Go on! I have important Councilman business to take care off that must be attended to at once." You have 48 hours to send in actions.

Edited by Canis Lycaon

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

Yay, I'm now Onarax and alive by some logic. :P

-Rahkshi Guurahk

d1O9dXQ.png

And I will get him executed one way or another, because this is both the second time he's been able to kill in a Mafia game and the second time he killed me in the first round. That stuff doesn't go unpunished... I thought he would've learned last time when everybody executed him immediately.

Hmmm........

I did it more because Weiss sucks.

But yay, die Onarax.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

Okay so

How about this entire game doesn't become an argument over RWBY

Who said I was going to argue back? I have absolute control over JL in IX, I can easily vent my feelings there. :P

Besides, he literally just gave me the perfect punishment lol

so

you aren't going to turn him into a zamboni.

oh and a mafia man died

on the first lynching

that's amazing.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

Okay so

How about this entire game doesn't become an argument over RWBY

Who said I was going to argue back? I have absolute control over JL in IX, I can easily vent my feelings there. :P

Besides, he literally just gave me the perfect punishment lol

so

you aren't going to turn him into a zamboni.

oh and a mafia man died

on the Second lynching

that's amazing.

Fixed that for ya. :P

And now to wait to see who dies tonight! :P

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

Well, that's not helpful. Now I'm gonna have to rely on my doubles, till I can get myself out of the book and-

Wait, you said Matoran, in the text. Hmm... :evilgrin:

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

*peeks his head into the topic and looks around*

Hmm... interesting how this game has turned out

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.