BIONICLE MAFIA IX: SENTINELS OF THE DARKENED SKIES

Voltex

Why would Ghosts need paranoia anyway? They aren't going to be harmed. Not that I've had that, technically I've never been one. The closest I've come is imprisonment.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

In addition to the fact that he is not the MF, I can verify that Norik is not a member of the Mafia.

Also, waiting for a scene... :P

The only way you could know that is if you were Mafia.

Or the Detective, I guess? But you're probably Mafia.

I think. Maybe.

Aw, who knows?

- :burnmad:

In addition to the fact that he is not the MF, I can verify that Norik is not a member of the Mafia.

I think. Maybe.

Aw, who knows?

Or, you know...

Siblings?

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

I think. Maybe.

Aw, who knows?

Or, you know...

Siblings?

Even if their Siblings, he can't KNOW. Though he would definitely claim it.

Also, I just realized the movie I turned on half an hour ago is on a Spanish channel.

Edited by Burnmad: Toa of Emoticons

Yeah, everyone else has pretty much done it, but that's only after it was stated with evidence...

I think those who had their siblings revealed had them revealed by other people. Or were kinda pressured to do that.

Edited by The X

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

Oh. I didn't know that was against the rules.

Post edited. Thanks, X.

And no, Norik couldn't be a Mafian... do you really think iBrow would give us such the shot of killing three Mafia in one round? :P

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

Hmm, you're probably right. That shortens our suspect list by a few people, too...

Edit: Also, can the Hunters spam the same guy (Coder), or do they have to use everyone once before they can repeat?

Edited by Burnmad: Toa of Emoticons

Good grief, people.

Chapter 7: The Three Siblings

“Who shall we kill tonight?” the Hunter asked.

The Coder shrugged, preferring to continue modifying the tools in his hands. The Hunter watched him silently for several minutes it sparked under the night sky, and then he spoke up again.

“What are you working on?”

The Coder glanced at him for a brief moment before returning his gaze to his work. “In a few short moments I shall be able to identify the three Matoran that were bonded together after we crashed. Then, you will kill one, and the others will also be terminated.”

“Y’know… sometimes, I feel like you might be a bigger villain than the Mysterious Figure.”

“I am hardly that powerful. I merely have a brain and decide to use it. The thief controls the Staff, and as such the thief controls the power. I cannot match him.”

“I guess so…” the Hunter replied. “But then, the thief hasn’t killed anyone yet – but you’ve been absolutely brutal. I mean, you could’ve destroyed the entire planet with that laser!”

“But I did not.”

“No, I suppose not. I still say that was totally overkill, though. And what about the Sniper?”

“We have gone over this repeatedly – he was a loose end. I will not deal with loose ends. Had he not been eliminated, the Detective would have become knowledgeable regarding our identities. I did my duty in preventing that.”

The Hunter fell silent as the Coder returned to his work. After what felt like hours, the Coder gave a rare smile and held the newly crafted device out.

“Try it,” he ordered. “It will work.”

“If you say so…”

The Hunter took the device and flicked a switch, activating it – three spheres of light burst out of the machine and took off across the desert. The two Hunters watched them for several seconds before the Hunter spoke again.

“Was that supposed to happen?”

“Of course.”

Right after the Coder had answered, three beams of light shot up into the stars from around the crash site. The Hunter glanced over to his partner, who nodded and waved him away, tossing another device to him before he left.

“I have my own weapon,” the Hunter pointed out.

“Of course you do – but we both know that mine is better.”

The Hunter merely shook his head before speeding off into the darkness.

---

Chro panicked for several seconds when the sphere of light phased right into him and then shot a beam right up into the sky, broadcasting his position. Noticing that there were two other beams, a sneaking suspicion entered his mind.

Oh dear.

Of course, had Chro really been thinking, his next move would not have been to gather both Toarobot and Norik to him.

That was a problem that was soon discovered when the Mysterious Figure teleported into view.

“No Detectives nearby?” the Figure asked. “No Medic? No Sentinels? And three of you? Boy, this makes up for the whole thing! Come here, Chro!”

“Not so fast, Mysterious Figure!” a voice shouted.

The four turned to see the Hunter standing atop the nearest hill of sand, which the Hunter promptly leaped down from.

“I have claim on Chro tonight!”

“Oh no you don’t!” the Mysterious Figure said.

“Yes I do!”

The Staff of Unlimited Power shot out and stabbed Chro in the chest, killing him instantly.

“No you don’t,” the Figure said before vanishing.

Chro (Matoran), killed by Mysterious Figure.

Toarobot, Norik, and the Hunter all stared at Chro’s body for a moment, stunned into silence before Norik finally took in a breath he’d forgotten.

“Well, at least we’re still alive,” he said. “And you can’t kill us, because you targeted Chro!”

“Actually… that’s not true.” The Hunter said. “I mean yeah, I was gonna kill Chro, but I never had the chance to try!”

“Aw, poo,” said Toarobot.

Those were the last words he said, because the next instant the Hunter had pointed the Coder’s device at Norik and fired a laser that fried Norik (and, by extension, Toarobot) instantly. As the two piles of ash settled (which, considering that the laser hadn’t actually touched Toarobot, was a little unsettling), the Hunter whistled and walked off into the night.

Norik of Gielinor (Matoran) & Toarobot18 (Matoran;Sibling) killed by the Hunter.

The Suspects:

-Burnmad, who was caught by the others kicking the ashes of the dead Matoran around.

-MaliceGhost, who was caught trying to stab Portalfig earlier that evening.

-Xaeraz, who was caught experimenting with advanced weaponry.

-Zakaro, who was caught destroying something of unknown origins.

As in... hold a vote that doesn't count, just offer who we think is guilty?
As a recently deceased individual, I like this idea

Oh that's not what you meant

Edited by Chro

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

Upon seeing that suspect list, I instantly know who the Hunter is.

Oh my. This will not do at all. Either way, they will inevitable use the Coder again, and they will have to if we kill the Hunter now.

OH! This eliminates quite a few options, thanks Coder! Out of all the people I've been in life-contact with and ghostly contact with, the Coder suspects are eliminated to Portalfig and JL. Since Portalfig is apparently busy with life... that leaves the coder to be none other than JL!

GHOSTLY SENTINEL DEDUCTION POWERS! I take no responsibility if JL turns out to be innocent and Portalfig truly is the Coder, just under the Hunter's command.

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.