BIONICLE MAFIA IX: SENTINELS OF THE DARKENED SKIES

Voltex

OH! This eliminates quite a few options, thanks Coder! Out of all the people I've been in life-contact with and ghostly contact with, the Coder suspects are eliminated to Portalfig and JL. Since Portalfig is apparently busy with life... that leaves the coder to be none other than JL!

GHOSTLY SENTINEL DEDUCTION POWERS! I take no responsibility if JL turns out to be innocent and Portalfig truly is the Coder, just under the Hunter's command.

It's still quite possible that Portalfig is the the Coder... he's busy, sure, but it's perfectly possible that he could show up briefly day or so to discuss strategy and whatnot. His current busyness is a nice cover for it, too.

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

It's not Portalfig.

That said, Burn and Lloyd are correct about my intentions. To have a suspect list to narrow down the people, but allow people who have not been tossed onto the list for reasons to be voted for.

It's not Portalfig.

That said, Burn and Lloyd are correct about my intentions. To have a suspect list to narrow down the people, but allow people who have not been tossed onto the list for reasons to be voted for.

Eh, does it matter?

When the coder strikes, it's a free-for-all on voting.

And then we go for blood.

And vengeance for those lost.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

Query: the Mysterious Figure breaks Sibling bonds, yes?

:w:

Kills only the target, not the sibling.

If the M.figure was the ONLY one to target Chro, then Chro would have died, thus leaving TR and his sibling alive and bonded.

Only breaks the bond of the one who got killed.

i think

And if a Mafian targets you, then you're protected by a Sentinel, you and your sibling will survive, even though Sentinel protection doesn't spread?

Or will your sibling die any ways?

(plus i will not reveal who i would vote for here)

1Ydp0mg.jpg

If the Mafia targeted Sibling A, and Sibling A was protected by a Sentinel, Sibling B would still die. Likewise, if the Mafia targeted Sibling A, but Sibling B was protected by a Sentinel, you should still feel sorry for the death of Sibling A.

Thanks

Wasn't too sure on this, just wanted to know if I was targeted by Mafia round 1 instead of the figure if my sibling would have died.

They would not have been happy if they did die round one and I didn't.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

If the Mafia targeted Sibling A, and Sibling A was protected by a Sentinel, Sibling B would still die. Likewise, if the Mafia targeted Sibling A, but Sibling B was protected by a Sentinel, you should still feel sorry for the death of Sibling A.

Thanks

Wasn't too sure on this, just wanted to know if I was targeted by Mafia round 1 instead of the figure if my sibling would have died.

I wish that had happened during this game. It would have been magical to see ;_;

Thanks

I wish that had happened during this game. It would have been magical to see ;_;

that wouldn't be nice

to the one who died round one

and then i would be sad

because then my sibling would be dead and maybe mad because i survived round one and they didn't

which was the biggest hurdle

surviving night one

always is

1Ydp0mg.jpg

My arm is prepared

WE SHALL RIDE FORTH UPON THE POSSIBLE CORPSE OF NULL

INTO THE SUN

AND THEN I SHALL TAKE THE SUN AND USE IT AS MORE PROPULSION

AND LAUNCH INTO THE COSMOS

TO BECOME THE ZAMBONI RIDER OF JUSTICE

only if jl isn't the coder that is

if he is

well

someone get me a replacement zamboni if that's the case

Edited by The X

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Everyone that votes null is going to die? That can't be right...

I'll set up a Ghost Hotel for all the incoming Ghosts then, paid for by the Corpse Heap Corporation which I assume is where all the old Corpse Heaps went and got converted into Ghost Money.

Recent developments have been kind of troubling, and I would beg for some living people to cast some light upon them, with their own inputs. I really hope iBrow isn't serious about the null-death-everyone thing, otherwise I might have to Ghost Sue iBrow for bringing in so many people at once, which might break the laws and Ghost Capacity of the afterlife.

-The Ghostinel

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

Every player that nulls gets killed by Chro's arm in the lynching

You think I'm joking

No I'm serious

I'll do it too

:) FYI definitely joking, but only if you notice the white text

>GM interference

--The Ghostly Prosecutor

What's really hilarious here is that you can actually tell that there is white text in your quote box, and if you look closely you can even see it in the make-a-post box

Not really

FYI definitely joking, but only if you notice the white text

Once more Chro you prove to be unstoppable when it comes to the assault of the white text

I must think of another plan

oh right

voting for MaliceGhost then

~Unit#phntk#1

You can't vote you are dead ):<

Unit

Stay in the corpse heap.

You have no say in the affairs of the living. You're dead. And were tied to a Mafian.

HOW CAN WE EVEN TRUST YOU

1Ydp0mg.jpg

As the Mysterious Figure, I am calling my voting powers now that my identity has been discovered.

Hey Chro what's up this is more white text for you can you spot it yet again. And you Blade, you too. Although I warned you so less points than Chro. Let's see how many of you were fooled and fueled by the rage of Burnmad. Anyway folks, remember Rule #1? (And not the Rule #1 in the first post, the other Rule #1)Voltex Lies. I may or may not have done so here. Oops... I guess I can't vote. Although GM voting is certainly an interesting concept that I will continue to think on, because if it can be worked into a game properly, I'm sure it would be awesome.

Although GM voting is certainly an interesting concept that I will continue to think on, because if it can be worked into a game properly, I'm sure it would be awesome.

No.

Absolutely not.

I would NEVER join a game where the host could vote.

You know who everyone is. Ergo, you have too much power in voting.

To be honest, man, I never liked the idea of the host even playing in the game. It's not fair to anybody else.

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

I wish I could actually write a poem worth posting here for you all

Although GM voting is certainly an interesting concept that I will continue to think on, because if it can be worked into a game properly, I'm sure it would be awesome.

No.

Absolutely not.

To be honest, man, I never liked the idea of the host even playing in the game. It's not fair to anybody else.

Since I am hardly playing, I don't think it's that big of an issue.

You also say that the Host voting would be bad; I say that it has not yet been done (or done well, at least), and therefore opinions cannot be properly formulated. I've thought of several ways it could be done; it's like the numbers thing back in III. Was it the most well-thought out thing ever? No, definitely not. But it was the first time; there were going to be kinks and screw ups. But if enough planning is done, even those could be erased.

Edited by Tex

As the Mysterious Figure, I am calling my voting powers now that my identity has been discovered.

Hey Chro what's up this is more white text for you can you spot it yet again. And you Blade, you too. Although I warned you so less points than Chro. Let's see how many of you were fooled and fueled by the rage of Burnmad. Anyway folks, remember Rule #1? (And not the Rule #1 in the first post, the other Rule #1)Voltex Lies. I may or may not have done so here. Oops... I guess I can't vote. Although GM voting is certainly an interesting concept that I will continue to think on, because if it can be worked into a game properly, I'm sure it would be awesome.

One problem:

You said the Voltex lies. YOU ARE VOLTEX SO YOU ARE LYING I WIN BY PARADOX YAY. :P

Good job to you if you see this. =P you are observant. =P Snazzy white text is awesome.

Edited by Rahkshi Guurahk

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

I wish I could actually write a poem worth posting here for you all

No.

Absolutely not.

Since I am hardly playing, I don't think it's that big of an issue.

You also say that the Host voting would be bad; I say that it has not yet been done (or done well, at least), and therefore opinions cannot be properly formulated. I've thought of several ways it could be done; it's like the numbers thing back in III. Was it the most well-thought out thing ever? No, definitely not. But it was the first time; there were going to be kinks and screw ups. But if enough planning is done, even those could be erased.

Buddy, I don't care how many checks you put in place. The host is inherently better prepared than everyone else, just by virtue of being the one in charge of everything. It's child's play to mess with a few scenes, have a secret role nobody knows exists to clean up your messes, rig things in your favor, and ruin the game for the rest.

Trust me, I've seen it tried before. It Does. Not. Work.

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun