Bzprpg - Ta-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC:CaioxSomeone wanting to fight? Well, that's not good."I come for peace, no fighting", I say directed to the one who screams "FIGHT ME".I raise my staff as a precaution and walks towards the direction of the person.

Edited by Gravity Caiox

IC: Optimus first addressed Caiox. "But I do not know you. You are free to join our ranks if you please." And then he turned to Overlord. "I agree. Xanthium, Toabots, fall back." He kept his guard up, just in case. It seemed an overly fair deal, from a Phantom.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: Don't randomly pick fights, TPH. The BZPRPG is about interaction, not fighting. Though fighting is fun to RP, and is a form of interaction, only a truly insane char would fight without reason. (Galvatroth in Po-Wahi.)IC: Dino showed up. "Ratchet! Tahuva!""I go by Optimus Prime now."Dino nodded. "Ah, whatever. Good to see you all again--" He noticed a Wrecker and Hot Rod, who he used to run races with. "Ey, how's it going! Wreck and rule, a-Springer! Hot Rod! Care to race again?" "This really isn't the time, Dino."

Pk57sNJ.jpg

Ooc: I have two characters like that actually, one is just plain insane, and this one has an insane love for fighting.IC: Morak"Well I guess should make something go BOOM. But uhhhhh where am I? KARZ I hate having a poor scents of direction!"

OOC: And here comes Number five of the AituaIC:After what must have been hours of inactivity and sitting around, the door to the small interrogation-room was finally opened. The Matoran walking in didn't look at him. The one wearing the yellow Rau was carrying a tablet in his hands, which his eyes were affixed on. The other, a guardsman wielding just the standard-issues staff and shield took a position by the door. Behind the stone table, the Toa this whole procedure was studied the two with indifference. His eyes lingered on the Rau-wearer as he sat down.For just a moment, the Toa wondered wether the two Guards would even be a challenge. On the one hand, he could probably just get up and force his way out. His power was more than sufficient for an escape. On the other hand, there were a dozen or more guards working on the other side of the door. It wouldn't be pretty. He quickly abandoned the thought of breaking out. There was no way of getting away cleanly, but more importantly, he had sworn to protect the Matoran of this universe from all evil. That included the evil within him. An evil he had tried to use for good ever since it took hold. And he did not want to think about what would happen if he ever lost control of it.The sound of the Matoran across the table speaking pulled him out of him back out of his musings. "I am Officer Keahi." the Rau-wearer introduced himself. "I want to ask you some questions. It'd be best if you answer them truthfully."Keahi waited until the Toa had acknowledged the introduction with a nody, before he looked back down at the tablet under his fingers. "So, your name is...Aparangi. Toa Aparangi. Is that correct?""I am Aparangi." the Toa confirmed. "Hm." was all Keahi said as he went over his tablet again. "Alright then. I suppose you know why you are here?""No." Aparangi replied briefly. "I was apprehended und suspiscion. Of what, the officers wouldn't say. Or couldn't. You look smart enough though. Can you help me out here?"He could see the Matoran's brow furrowing slightly. "Just answer the questions. Plain and simple." he instructed."You were arrested under suspiscion of intending to harm the people of Mata Nui and of collaborating with or serving the Makuta." Keahi read the charges. Now it was the Toa's turn to frown. A rather sudden shift had come over him from the previous indifference. He was obviously angry, but trying to remain calm. "Suspiscion. Is that all you've got?" he asked. Keahi returned the burning stare. "We don't have the luxury of taking chances." Aparangi's frown increased. "Do you have any evidence?" he asked slowly, through gritted teeth."We have you." Keahi said, his won Ta-Koro temper coming through now. "Nobody saw you enter the village, Matoran reported seeing you hanging out in the darkest places and to be honest the way you look, I would have reported you too!"Aparangi shot to his feet, knocking back the chair he had been sitting on. The back of it broke against the stone-floor as it hit. The black Toa was looming over Keahi, who stood up as well, staring in surprise at the Toa. His fist were clenched, but what really got the interrogators attention were the jagged spikes that had shot out from his right shoulder and arm. The guard at the door stepped forward and was pointing his speer, ready to thrust."I have fought the shadows before you ever heard the name Makuta!" the Toa spat. "And I have saved more Matoran from them than you and your little guard have on this whole island. Just look at this Koro. In all this time you're wasting here I bet half a dozen villains have crossed that bridge you're priding yourself on." Aparangi's chest rose and fell deeply as he drew in breath, trying to calm himself down.Finally, the spikes retracted. Aparangi suddenly seemed much less aggressive. In fact, the Toa just looked ehausted, tired. An old warrior, fighting in a battle that didn't seem to end. "I'm not the enemy here." he finally said. "If you wish to weather this dark storm, you will need that unity of yours. Otherwise the shadow has already won."Keahi gestured to the guard in front of the door, who slowly lowered his spear. The Ta-Matoran sighed. He didn't like this Toa very much. But the temper and fire of justice obvious in him reminded him of another Toa he had known, long ago. "It seems we've gotten off on the wrong foot." he admitted."So it seems." Aparangi said. "Am I free to go?"Keahis ighed, but nodded after a few seconds. "Yes. You are free to go. But we'll keep an eye on you.""Good." Aparangi replied, as he was almost out the door. "Better look closely then. It'll be quite a show."A few minutes later, the Toa left the headuqarter of the Ta-Koro guard and stepped back out into the ash-covered street. He pulled up his hood and started to walk. He had to find his brothers and sister. There was work to be done.

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC: Zar"I'm going to arrange a meeting of the scattered Phantoms. Pretty much none of them know who I am yet, so I shall introduce myself. I also hear Galvatroth disappeared, so if he's gone, I, Zar Screemah, shall take his place!"OOC: I plan to have him introduce himself and have a Harriet Jones moment (AKA, 'Yes, we know who you are') XD

OOC: She was awesome. She was even awesome when she died.IC: Overlord"Good riddance." Overlord commented. "The former leader never was very impressive, or capable."He voice darkened. "I would warn you, however. If Springer has arrived, then his team isn't far off. One alone can be dealt with, albeit not easily. An entire team is a fair sight harder."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

OOC: Ah, I had always wanted a Dalek to say that line, and I was fully satisfied :rolleyes:IC: Zar"From what I read, there are dozens of Phantoms on the island and off it. There are several islets to the south, where most of the Phantom forces retreated after a large battle back in Ta-Koro."OOC: When he says that, he means the 'slaves' that Zeltroth had at his command. Most of them were killed, but a few survived and I like to think their still around.

IC: OverlordOverlord shrugged. "I care little for the Phantoms who have been stationed here from the start. Tahuva and his little crew were push-overs at best. He always did rely on numerical superiority.""The Wreckers on the other hand, are far from pushovers. We once had a Deceptoa counterpart. Two, actually. Squadron X and the Mayhem Attack Squad. Neither fared well against the Wreckers."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

OOC: I want to make Drift for some reason... Perhaps because he's totally awesome http://www.bzpower.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/cool.pngIC: Zar"Good to know that then. I imagine taking this island will be somewhat of a breeze if we were to take down the Wreckers then. Perhaps they should be our first target once I- we, have regrouped the scattered Phantoms."

IC: TawaraThe Matoran woke blearily from the brief rest she had finally managed to acquire over the course of the night. She tried to fall asleep again, but couldn't, so she stumbled out of bed and made for the door. Normally, Tawara was more alert in the mornings, but two nights with almost no sleep and a great deal of running had taken their toll. She quietly left her room and walked through the inn until she could find a window. Sure enough, the sun was rising, its first rays coloring the sky a pale pink.Tawara returned to the room and shook the sleeping Gyren. "Rise and shine. It's time to go!"

Edited by Toa Alaka

Weaver, Seeker, and Spark

"When the first living thing existed, I was there, waiting. When the last living thing dies, my job will be finished. I'll put the chairs on the tables, turn out the lights and lock the universe behind me when I leave."

- Death, The Sandman

(Previously Toa Alaka)

IC: Chaiox (Confronting the Toa of Fire)"He's obviously not interested in fighting anymore," I thought.As the Toa kept on rambling about wanting something to go Boom and having a bad sence of direction, I walked over to him wondering what side he was on or if even on a side as if he was just crazy.

OOC: That would be hilarious. And awesome. Hilariawesome.IC: OverlordOverlord shrugged. "They aren't as formidable as they were, not since they lost their original leader."Overlord glanced at the Mystix, incredibly small by comparison. "How do you intend to gather them?"IC: SpringerSPringer landed wincing. "Ow. Never a dull moment." He glanced at Rodimus. "Good to see you again, sir."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Overlord"You overestimate their willingness to work together." Overlord replied. "In the past, most only work together because to not do so is a worse fate. You don't seem capable of imposing that."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Springer"Ended up on the coast, somewhere over there." He gestured behind him. "Found a trail leading here. Heard that winged guy mention the Phantoms. We had 'em subdued," Springer scowled. "Then Overlord showed up. As you can see, he's not dead like we thought."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Springer"Karzahni." Springer thought a moment. "Well, Scorponok, Tidal Wave and Trypticon were all MIA instead of KIA. Which means we can assume they're alive.""Overlord was, we thought, KIA. Black Zarak was a semi-confirmed KIA. We never found a body, though. Same for Black Shadow and Thunderwing..."

fK5oqYf.jpg