Bzprpg - Ta-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Angelus (Ta-Wahi)Angelus snorted in laughter and smirked a bit before walking over to Tuara. He knelt down beside her bed and tugged at her hands gently, squeezing them in his as he kissed her knuckles softly."Listen to me, alright?" he asked, almost pleadingly. "You have got to stay strong with me for this. Alright? We've got a lead. A solid one, one that I believe can get us to where the Bearers are now."He squeezed her hands a bit tighter."I just--I, I can't lose you..."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: "I assume telling them I flew over the walls is a bad idea then." Gyren whispered to his companion as he looked to the tower. The walls seems so much larger from the ground; they looked like stones when Gyren floated in the sky. The fact that this was the only actual entrance and exit to the city was a bit strange. "I'm with her! I'm Gyren, from Le-Koro!"

-Where there is light, shadows lurk and fear reigns-

-Yet by the blade of Knights, mankind was given hope-

IC: Tuara - Ta-Koro - InnTuara looked back up again at Angelus.She saw something in his eyes that always interested her. The Toa of fire had never really been able to put her finger on it. It was like a sort of lost happiness. She looked away for a moment, before placing her hands on Angelus' face."I've never been the best with words, so I'm not going to bother saying anything."Tuara pulled Angelus in and kissed him.

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: Angelus (Ta-Koro)Angelus' babbling was cut short as Tuara pulled him into a kiss, and in his mind, he could hear several little popping noises as his head gaskets disintegrated one by one, sending his head floating off into space where it inflated and became its own star, in orbit forever around the island of Mata Nui and its denizens.At least, that's what it felt like.They must have been there for about a good minute and a half, maybe two minutes, before they seemed to remember that breathing was vital to motor function and, by extension, living, and they finally reluctantly drew apart."Well, I thought that was pretty eloquent," he finally said.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Angelus (Ta-Koro)"Well, uh..." Angel said, his voice trailing off; he looked as though he had completely forgotten the purpose of his voyage the previous night. "Um...oh, yeah! Jikal and I found something while we were out."He produced Dorian's diary with a flourish.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Angelus (Ta-Koro)"Yeah," he said, flipping open the book with an enthralled look in his eye. "He has scientific ideas and experiments in here...I've never seen anything like them. Blueprints, anatomy sketches, poems..."He finally flipped to one page and spun it around, showing Tuara. It was the vision Dorian had been under the influence of when they had abandoned him to die in Ga-Wahi; apparently, he'd had time to sketch it out.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Optimus nodded at Springer. "We must be tolerant...their greatest asset is their zeal."Roadbuster burst out, fully armed. "I HEARD THAT, YA CRACKPOT PILE O' DROPPINGS!" He pointed at Springer. "Oy, no hard feelins, ryte?" He bonked him on the head. "Haha!"Ratchet sniffed, then covered his nose.Leadfoot invaded Ratchet's personal space, breathing on him to act tough. "You sayin' I'm smelly? You're the smelly one, you smell like...hospital stuff!""Will you get off me? If you must know, it's the smell of what Dino ate last night!""Ey, what?! I didn't eat--"Ratchet winked at him. "Er, remember...?""Oh yes..yes...seafood does that to you."Leadfoot didn't believe a word of it. "Yah right...you can't fool an elite." And he backed off, though it was true. They were so obnoxious that they could see through lies easily--and be more obnoxious about it.Topspin jumped on Optimus. "Oy, we're ready bossbot!"Optimus scratched his nose. "Please do not address me that way.""Whatever, big can!" He jumped off."Wreckers, armed and ready!" Roadbuster gave Rodimus an excessively hard and obnoxious pat on the back.Optimus sighed. "I take it back. The first to give them a taste of their own medicine gets five widgets from me. Toabots, roll out!"OOC: Had to have him say that eventually. To Po-Wahi, then? That's where to cure Galvatroth's insanity and make him the true leader of the Phantoms again.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: "To Po-Wahi. The last I saw our old friend Dervian was there." Optimus, Ratchet, Dino, and the Bay Wreckers ran in that direction. "Hurry. At the end of this day, I aim to have all the Toabots assembled and ready for battle. Make no mistake...war is coming. With all its glory...and all its horror."OOC: Cookie if you know where the last two sentences came from.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Pantak walked through Ta-Koro. He found the way to Po-wahi, and took it.OOC: Pantak to Po-Wahi.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC: As the door swung open, revealing a small room and the toa inside, Hatann lifted his mace and zamor launcher, ready to make a quick job of this, or else be ready for anything the toa might throw at him.OOC: OK Pyrrhon, what is Zyckel doing in there?

OOC: Alright, here you go. Go ahead and kill him after this, or... you could help him. Your choice.IC: Zyckel, one last time.But what they found was a Toa, blood covering his chest as he lay back in a bed. He looked almost dead already, but the sign of him breathing was still there. The doctors had managed to keep him alive, even after the savage attack by Vibaya. But he was still fading all the same, nothing they could do would reverse that now, there was only one way for him to go now. His face looked weary, as though he wasn't even trying to stay alive any longer.His eyes slowly moved over to those who now stood in the room, breathing very slowly. His voice was weak to the point of barely being audible. "So... who... are... you? Are you... here... for... I guess... it... matters... not. Can you... deliver... a message.... for me? Can you find... my sister... Soli... Tell her... that I am sorry... her eyes are... my fault... that is... why I could.... not... speak... to..." His voice became almost a slur now, no longer making words, and low enough to be unable to make any of the words out.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC (Hatann): The toa before them was a pitiful sight, a husk of the being they had seen in the picture. It was clear that life was soon to leave him, and Hatann guess that his mind had gone as well. He was rambling on about something or other, but the killer didn't care to listen. He was here to do a job, but it wasn't at all what he had expected. He had come here for a good fight, and to take a trophy to remember it by. This, however, was entirely different. Did he want to take this toa's mask as a momento after no fight at all? He decided that he did. A kill was a kill, one more to add to his collection.With a blast of laser vision, Hatann ended Zyckel's misery. The twin beams passed straight through his eyes and into his brain. It was a quick death.

ppg2.png

IC: Angelus (Ta-Koro)"I'm in it, too," he said. "Apparently, we have a bigger role in this than we thought."He set the journal down softly and sat up next to Tuara, taking her head and leaning it against his shoulder."Sorry I threw your waffle," he said apologetically.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Guard, Ta-Koro"I don't remember you!"OOC: Red tape :P

Weaver, Seeker, and Spark

"When the first living thing existed, I was there, waiting. When the last living thing dies, my job will be finished. I'll put the chairs on the tables, turn out the lights and lock the universe behind me when I leave."

- Death, The Sandman

(Previously Toa Alaka)

IC: Angelus (Ta-Koro)Angelus looked as though he'd just watched a puppy get plucked from the ground and swallowed hole."If you were anyone else, I would hop out of this bed and sulk right now," he mumbled finally.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Angelus (Ta-Koro)Angelus swallowed, trying not to admit that the journal had done the exact opposite of what it was meant for - instead of repulsing him, the thoughts and feelings of the Mark Bearer of Rage enthralled him, pushed him deeper into the well-worn, lovingly sketched on pages of Dorian's book. Finally, he opened up the pages and began to read a passage."I stopped by the compound of one Ilya Drazen today," read one of the most recent entries: as they read, Angel and Tuara could almost hear Dorian's soft, bitter drawl echoing in the room around them. "Skakdi paramilitary operative, nothing particularly special by any means, but scientifically gifted. Resourceful. Maybe he can help me with these visions I've been experiencing. My best hypothesis as of right now is that it is some sort of mix of the Mark's properties plus the innate knowledge my soul possessed during my trip between lives. Perhaps - and this is all guesswork - my soul saw ahead, into some future timeline, and read of my fate and the fate of the other Bearers, along with certain pertinent scenes and sounds from the near future that could have an impact on said fates.""The visions, though...they're painful. Excruciating. Odd, for someone who has been described as a borderline masochist, a psychotic painmonger who only derives pleasure from pouring salt in his own wounds, to feel - let alone admit - pain. But these visions...lately, I have found it harder and harder to fully recover from them, and the last scientist I spoke to told me in confidence that if continued, these visions would be too much for one Toa to bear. The back of my head could be blown out at any time. I'm a time bomb. But if what I saw in my last vision is true - if Tank has really found a way to control and remove the Marks - I have to warn Utu so he can prepare..."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Angelus (Ta-Koro)Angel put his hands over his face and sighed."Jikal and I found butchered corpses that fit his MO at the Ta-Koro Guard Headquarters. He stopped by a couple days ago - butchered anywhere from fifty to sixty Ta-Matoran who tried to hold him back - and broke out a prisoner in maximum security. From there, we traced him to a village in the desert outside Po-Koro. We must have barely missed him - the dishes were still dirty, footprints still fresh - but we found the journal hidden in a space underneath the chair in one of the huts and got back here ASAP."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Tuara - Ta-Koro - InnTuara looked away again. She was both bereaved, and yet, impressed.She couldn't help but feel for Dorian. Such a detailed look into his mind left her feeling odd. She blinked twice. Pushing herself away from Angelus she stood up, holding onto her head. Shock was coming over her face again, sitting on a bed with a stranger was enough for her to freak out."Who are you?"

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC(Kaerhi):Kaerhi watched as the Toa's life was stripped from his body."His sister?" he asked, slight interest in his voice.

IC (Hatann): "Oh, is that what he was mumbling about?' Hatann replied dispassionately. He took the toa's arthron and then reactivated his laser vision and began burning runes into Zyckel's face: :n: :e: :x: . "Maybe we should find her and finish the job" he mused. "It would have to be better than this job - I was hoping for a good fight".

ppg2.png

IC: Raiden + Pet ussal talking to Tradoris and Vulcanon"Ah, I'm not really sure,but my gut is telling me to get dual swords..." "Although,It might be hard getting them,because I made a plan to get here, and planned everything, except for the money.""Any ideas?"

OOC: Bye, Bye, Ta-Koro Guard. That is, unless someone thinks otherwise.IC: Fyriin:The Krish licked her lips. A prime target to feast on her prey would be the Ta-Koro Guard. She had her doubts about surviving it, but still pressed for it. She used her mask to teleport her through the shadows, sneaking around the village with ease. The entrance to the headquarters were looming, giving Fyriin a hint of discouragement before channeling through another shadow. She took out her crossbow, and perched on a rooftop. Bolts began to fly at guards, who were either hit in the arm/leg, or dodged completely. At this time, Fyriin began to fire everywhere, hoping to hit something.