Bzprpg - Ta-Wahi

Friar Tuck

Lei side-stepped a left hook before gliding around a right hit. Her elbow met the Footman's face to much cheers from the crowd. She tumbled around a wild swing before delivering a solid kick to his fourth point of contact.Laughter and cheers went up.Lei pranced around.

With the power of Firefox now I CAN be in two places at once!

Things I've written: Interview with Nidhiki And other Interviews, TARGETED

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

Thinks I've Co-authored: Adventures of Bolt and Company!

US Army Vet: HOORAH! BZPRPG Prof: Kalama

IC: Hajia & Tirus, Tirus's smithyHajia opened her mouth to respond to the depressing point, but Tirus stopped her. "And i'm pretty sure Hound feels the same, Lass." Hajia glared at him before standing up. "Well then, I'll be going." Tirus sighed before standing up to stop her. "Do you have a place to sleep?" "I've slept in the open before." Sighing, Tirus looked her in the eye. "We'll leave in the morning." Hajia's pout turned into a gigantic smile. "Yay! Where do I sleep?" Tirus sighed and motioned to the door at the end of the room.

pNNgXax.jpg

OOC: Actually, "the speed of Barricade" meant only half the speed of a character with agility as their specialty. Oh, and Kinika didn't decimate the army. That was a team effort that took a lot of people, and he also didn't kill one of the commanders. Or even major bosses (like Barricade, Slicax, Shockwave, etc.) when a Matoran char called Garth killed Slicax by dropping a box full of knives and poles on his head.IC: Barricade saw Kinika, but attacking him here would be idiotic. Screw that idea. "Well, what do we do NOW?" He was a bit less impatient with his tone, since beating Ril put him in a good mood, but he still liked having something to do.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: I would hardly say that, chap. :PI don't mean to sound rude, but have you seen your own invasion? It was basically Kinika standing on a roof killing everyone, and Argentum helping. That isn't "a lot of people." :) I believe that's two.IC - Kinika - StreetsKinika continued on, walking through the fiery Koro. There was heat blaring on his mask, like standing over a fire. He didn't quite like it. Never a dull moment, and he felt rather like a dull day.Ko-Wahi had been dull...for the most part. He'd go there.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

OOC: Actually Dervian and Kahua got some kills. And Tahuva did kill 15 fighters and Shockwave unaided in less than 30 seconds.IC: The Xanthium reached Ta-Koro.OOC: But are not near Barricade...yet. A good coincidence, actually, because we are chasing someone who's not Barricade in here, and Barricade is here.IC: "Here we are." Tahuva was getting annoyed with Solaris's crush on the Ga-Toa. "Let's just find her already."Barricade was getting bored. "Well, what should we do??"

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Solaris, Miritala, Miptel, The RelSolaris sighed at Tahuva's impatience. Ironically, it was a sigh of impatience."Well, she should be somewhere..." he said, looking into the Charred Forest, nearby.Miritala had absentmindedly wandered through the Wahi, ending up near the Ko-Wahi border. There, she saw that cute group of Toa. She waved."Before the two of you say anything," The Rel stated, putting a hand on Solaris and Mip's shoulders, "I will kill you if you start arguing about that [censored] waving."Mip shrugged and walked up to Miritala.Solaris, possessing longer legs, beat Mip there."How do you do?" he asked, taking the Ga-Toa's right hand and kissing it."Oh," Miritala said, smiling brightly at the gesture. "I though I might find you boys here."OOC: Well, the time to vote is now. Is she going to hit on Mip or The Rel?

Solaris: Electric Sentinel: Fluidic Master Nuva. It's... ALL ADJECTIVES!

OOC: I'd though that's what you'd say.IC: Solaris, Miptel, Miritala, The Rel"Yes, we came to ask you out," Solaris said. "But you can only choose one of us. [cough]me[cough].""Don't smother her," Mip scolded everyone. "The clear choice is me. Right.""I'd rather not say," Miritala mumbled, eyeing the silent Toa of Plasma standing in the back of the group."This behavior is ridiculous," The Rel sighed."I'll say," Miritala agreed, walking up to it.The Rel looked down at her, as it was a bit taller than her."At least someone sees my point of view," it sighed. "We should introduce ourselves. I am The Rel. You have met my colleagues, Mip the short one who thinks he's cute, and Solaris who thinks you're going to kill him."It noticed them blush."And these are the rest of the Toa Xanthium," it continued, gesturing to the other Toa. "You guys introduce yourselves, I'm not doing all that work."

IC: Miritala, Solaris, Miptel"Well, Dervian," she said, placing a hand on his arm. "I have my eyes set on someone."Solaris opened his mouth."And I'm not telling," Miritala added. "And an assassination plot against... uh... Solaris. I don't remember a thing from my past.""Another one of these," Mip sighed to himself.

IC: Tairel waited for an answer. He was concerned about Riaril and genuinely wanted to know if the drunken doc was alright.But no verbal response ever came. Suddenly fearful, the toa cautiously removed the chief doctor's head from his shoulder--And saw Riaril was sleeping like a baby.

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC: "Oh well." "More amnesia....it's all over this island." Tahuva scratched his nose in frustration."Is it me?" Kahua was starting to fall for her too.Tahuva was just about to leave...this was getting ridiculous.Barricade noticed some people as they approached the Koro. The opposite of Kalama, a girl swarmed by guys. Two of the guys, however, seemed completely uninterested. He couldn't recognize them though...he was too far away.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Miritala, Solaris"Well, perhaps you guys can help me get my memory back," she said, giving a cute look up at all of them. Her gaze lasted particularly with The Rel character. He seemed like a nice guy. "You say this stuff happens a lot. Well, Solaris told me that he got most of his memory back when we ran into each other a few days ago.""Ah, yes," Solaris said, just about giving up on hitting on her. "That'd be the large amount of dreams everyone on this island has. You'll remember everything in no time."

IC: Barricade was too focused on the strange group to notice Ril's words. "Those people...they look familiar." He moved closer."Yes. Dervian himself had that experience."Dervian, being a Toa of Air, looked at the sky. "Storm brewing in the east.""In the east? Is there lightning?"OOC: DUN DUN DUN....

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: "I don't know. Just...something. I can't put my finger on it. Look at them! I feel like we saw them just yesterday!" He walked in a gigantic circle, thinking. One was big and red, another medium and green, another medium and black/gray, another short and red, another gray and medium, and even a Toa of Lightning he thought he saw as one of those firing on his slaves in the battle! "What...the..Karz?"

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC:

"Just go up to a female, maybe one that revels in destruction like you, and you guys can go off and beat up people as a first date."

This, Hubert, is pure awesomeness.IC: Hajia & Tirus, Tirus's Smithy / House Hajia ran to the door, stopping before going in. "Where will you sleep?" "Chair." Tirus said gruffily. And with that, they both went to sleep.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC(Tairel)

Tairel smiles at the sleeping Toa before lifting her into his arms and walking back to her room. He lays her down on her bed and pulls the sheets over her."Maybe I shouldn't quit; it's too much fun," he says out loud; knowing she was asleep. Turning around, he leaves the room and closes the door behind him.-Mef Man

OOC: Dang. Kinda sucks that whenever I have holidays, I sleep in. Missing out all the fun here.IC: Argentum, Cyrax, JLArgentum looked around. Sure, it was a party, but there wasn't really much music, it seemed, nor was there any party lights.Party lights are required for epic parties. He remembered the last time he went into a party with no epic lights. Only he walked out again. Everybody else was kinda.....dead.So, Party lights. He drew his 10 shortswords, and, magnetizing them together, levitated them to the roof while having them spin clockwise. He turned towards Ril.Argentum: Hey, make some fire, or light, or something shining onto the weapon light ball thingy to make some party lights. It'll be cool.=====Cyrax and JL simply walked alongside the massive group.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC Klastio - Ta-Koro - Talking: "Guys, I need to head back to Le-Koro to check up on it, and my own house as well, you guys stick with Garth, or him with you, and find this so called assassin who is out to get Solaris here, alright?" he asked, looking toward the main gates of Ta-Koro. -Klastio

IC: "Possibly. I'm gonna go check them out. Follow me there if you think I'll start a fight." He spat and walked toward the group.Tahuva agreed to what Klastio said, then paced around. "We must find the assassin, and quickly.""Ever wondered anything about Solaris's past?""Everything. But I know none of it.""Hey...look who's coming for us. Is he the assassin?""He wouldn't blatantly come up to us if he was. SPEAK! WHAT IS YOUR NAME?"Barricade recognized that voice. "YOU! WHAT ARE YOU DOING STILL IN TA-KORO?!""I could ask you the same.""Well, I wanted to go to Ko-Koro, but NOOOOOOO, WE HAD TO HAVE A KARZING PARTY!" He spat."Rare opportunity, a prisoner having a party." Dervian smirked."I DON'T LIKE IT HERE AND I DON'T LIKE PARTIES!" He made a rude finger gesture at Dervian.Kahua looked like he would blow a fuse. "Calm down, Kahua. Something is different about him, and he's unarmed, and he's surrounded.""Hmph. Well, I for one find you three more interesting than those airheaded overplayful Toa guarding me!" He spat. "But that's not saying much, mind you.""I never thought it was." Tahuva continued looking at Barricade emotionlessly. There was an awkward silence.OOC: Someone provide us with a person for both Barricade AND the Xanthium to hate. That means he must be evil. Unless I should be the one to do that? But it's less of a challenge that way.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: I can create another evil guy.IC: Solaris, Miritala, Nik-Kolii"Well, hello there," Solaris mumbled to the newcomer. "Can't imagine a person who doesn't like parties... or fire..."Miritala gave a brief smile in Barricade's direction."What says ya we get you to bed so that you can dream your memory back?" Solaris said to Miritala.She raised an eyebrow at the statement, but figured out exactly what it meant a second later."Where would I sleep, anyways?" she asked, eyes briefly flitting to The Rel."We could find an inn in town," Solaris suggested.Nik-Kolii, somewhere else in the forest, applied the poulticed bandages to his battle-Gukko."You will be all right," he whispered to the bird. "Who is father's good bird? You are!"He wouldn't admit it to the rest of the team, but he had a soft spot for the bird and wouldn't be able to live without it. It was like a child to him.He finished the bandages and sat down, leaning against a tree and took a nap.

IC: "What the?! You have the NERVE to trip on ME and then call ME THE ONE WHO NEEDS TO WATCH IT?! WHAT'S YOUR NAME?! I WANT TO DONATE YOUR SKULL TO A MUSEUM, BUT THEY'LL NEED YOUR NAME FOR THAT!" He angrily hurled a punch at the Skakdi."I see you still have your bad temper. Skakdi, Barricade is right." He watched as Barricade hurled a punch at the Skakdi. To his great surprise the Skakdi caught the fist and flipped Barricade into a tree. "Both of you, stop causing chaos. NOW."OOC: You know what? I'm gonna make this Skakdi a Char. And he could be in league with your new villain char, Ta-Matoran.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: All right, I made him a char. Gravity, you have permission to control him until you go offline. (at which point you must mention that in an OOC) and I will look and comment on your Onuzek drawing. Go read Bonecrusher's profile and get ready to fight.IC: Tahuva staggered back from the attack, but didn't fall over. He pulled out his sword and swung it at the fast-moving Skakdi's legs. Wheel feet were obviously easy to trip.Barricade got up and attacked the Skakdi from behind with a jump kick to his back (he couldn't reach his head, the Skakdi was about as tall as Tahuva) "Yes, Ril, you ARE the only one who doesn't know! WE WERE RANDOMLY ATTACKED! DON'T YOU JUST HATE PEOPLE WHO RANDOMLY KILL?!"OOC: Oh, the irony.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: If you don't mind I'm gonna give him a broadsword, cause what skakdi doesn't have a broadsword? :PIC: BonecrusherHe jumped over the sword to his legs, while pulling out his broadsword at the same time. But because he jumped, the kick to his back came down even harder, knocking him down to the ground. He quickly got back up and swung his sword in a 180* arc around to try to hit both Tahuva and Barricade.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -