Bzprpg - Ta-Wahi

Friar Tuck

OOC: I guess it was broken into before I came, I just walked in. :PIC-Hasil:Hasil turned around, hearing footsteps behind him, only to see the smith with drawn sword. Hasil stepped back and slowly drew his Av'ein-kel, with its slightly curved three-three and one half foot long blade, and held it in front of him."What is the meaning of this, blacksmith? I wished you no harm," he said, still holding his blade loosely in his hand. "I came to have my armour repaired, that and to have a small sword repaired too. Who are you to challenge me, especially in such a cowardly way as coming at a man, sword drawn, from behind?" Though he betrayed no outward emotions, inside Hasil was enraged.Do none of these Tsi'mri fools have a sense of honor? He thought to himself. Coming at a man from behind...that is the depth of cowardice and insult!

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

OOC: Or he forgot to lock the door. XDIC: Zyckel"Is that why you have broken into my shop, you thieving scum? You are lucky this blade has not yet met your neck, and your head to the floor."He remarked as he still held his blade tightly."If you wanted to get something repaired, you wouldn't have broken in..."

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC-Hasil:Were this any member of his tribe, Hasil would have challenged the man immediately, though he kept his temper in check. Still, he kept his sword at the ready, in case this man were to make any sudden moves."I did not break into your shop," Hasil said calmly, "The door was unlocked when I came. And you are lucky for the same, you Tsi'mri fool. I see that you must not be sober enough to help today, are you? Now, we can have my items repaired, or I can kill you. Which would you prefer?"

profiles i guess

IC: ZyckelThe weight of Hasil's sword multiplied greatly. Holding onto would likely end up with him being pulled to the floor. Zyckel, was not happy. And this cool dude was going to learn not to anger a blacksmith."You can try and fair to kill me, but I will not repair the armor of a being to unintelligent enough to think he can threaten me in my own shop."The weight of Hasil's entire body increased to one and a half times it's normal weight.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

OOC: I smell violent shenanigans.IC-Hasil:Hasil felt as the weight of his greatsword increased nearly tenfold, however he still kept his hold on it, and held it up. He had fought opponents using gravity powers before during his training, and just by being a Mri he had strength higher than that of most Toa. He also kept standing as his body weight increased, and jumped over towards the incredulous blacksmith, though that tired him more than it normally would have."Me, threaten you?" Hasil said. "I wasn't aware that drawing my sword to defend myself was threatening you, blacksmith. If anything, you're the one who has threatened me." Hasil lowered his sword slightly. "Now," he asked, "Will we be able to speak like civilized beings, or do we have to rip each other to shreds?"Gods, Hasil thought, What a great example of a Tsi'mri fool this blacksmith is.

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

OOC: Oh, what shenanigans shall ensue...IC-Hasil:Hasil found himself triple his actual weight, tiring faster than normal, though he still held his ground. What a cowardly Tsi'mri, he thought, To have to use his mask just to have a chance to defeat an opponent."I'm not the one who came in here, sword drawn on an unsuspecting being. I'm not the one who called you a thief, nor the one who first started this battle of insults." Hasil sheathed his sword. "Now, Tsi'mri smith, sheathe your sword and let us speak, rather than fight. I have no wish to battle somebody today."Saying this, Hasil gracefully sat down on the floor, cross-legged and waiting for a response.OOC: I would recommend not attacking him while he's down on the ground, you might end up with a couple knives in your throat.

profiles i guess

OOC: Oh, dear, not what I wanted to have happen. Well, lets just see what will happen now.IC-Hasil:Noticing the sudden decrease in his general weight, Hasil grabbed his ka'islai and threw them so that they roped tightly around a part of a stone table in the room, anchoring him to the ground so that he did not go flying out."Again, I would much rather have my items repaired than fight you," Hasil said, staying calm. "So must we continue this, or can we just talk like normal, civilized beings in your society?" Hasil was starting to get annoyed though he didn't show it.This Tsi'mri fool can't hold his temper in check for five minutes...he thought. He wondered when this would all stop so that he could have his items repaired and go on his way.

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

IC-Hasil:

Hasil decided to try the diplomatic approach, rather than just arguing with this Tsi'mri. Aside from his quick temper, he seemed to act like a Mri of his own tribe.

"Well, then," he started to say, "Will you tell me as to why you won't help me? I do have widgets to pay you, you realize."

Still sitting and remaining calm, Hasil looked the blacksmith Zyckel in the eyes. "Truly," he said, "I have no wish to fight you or anger you now, I just want some armour and a small sword repaired. Is that too much to ask of a supposedly great blacksmith such as yourself?"

OOC: Shenanigans, shenanigans, how I love shenanigans!

profiles i guess

IC: Zyckel"It is your attitude, and that you hjave insulted me which has left your foolish self with a ban from my shop for life. And another thing. I don't fix swords."It was clear Zyckel was stubborn, but at the mention of being a great blacksmith, he seemed to weaken slightly.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

OOC: Ah, please, the Shenanigans must stop! xDIC-Hasil:"If my attitude is your problem, I'm sorry, I have only recently come among your society. And if I insulted you, I meant no offense, for the same reason as what I mentioned about only recently coming here. And, why don't you fix swords? Any great blacksmith such as yourself can fix a simple sword, can he not? Judging from the quality of the armour you have in here, your swordsmithing must be excellent, or am I mistaken?"Now I'm getting somewhere, Hasil thought. Maybe now I can get my items repaired.

profiles i guess

OOC: Ah, the shenanigans..I think I'm going to die...xD

IC: Hasil

"Alright then, if it is beneath your great skills, then you should be able to repair it in no time. That, and I don't think you'll ever have seen a sword of such quality as mine." Saying this, he held up his damaged av'tlen, with part of the guard sheared off and multiple chips in the blade.

"When it was whole it was magnificent, almost the quality of this armour that you make. In fact, I must say, that not even our smiths could make armour as great as yours, though we focus on our weapons mainly, as opposed to our armour. You see, where we came from, wearing too much armour would most likely kill us...though we would sell some armour to any Tsi'mri we were allied with at the time, and they would be mightily impressed with what you have made, I must say."

He handed over his av'tlen short sword, so that Zyckel might inspect it. "You see, the main reason I need that repaired is not only for use as a weapon, but because it is the most commonly used tool of my people. We us it to hunt, to help with our cooking, pretty much anything. The as'ei are too small to use for most situations, and, by that standpoint, the av'ein-kel is too large. So, tell me now, will you help me repair my sword along with my armour? It would make me the envy of my tribe, and I would most likely tell them of your smithing prowess."

Some of the things he was saying were only half-truths, though everything else was completely true. You see, his species never lied...but they didn't tell everybody everything.

profiles i guess

IC: Ara'kas decided to follow Ril to Kalama.Kamaehu had caught sight of something; a blacksmith's shop. He had been there before, he remembered. Might as well stop by. As Kamaehu approached the building, he noticed Zyckel arguing with a tall toa, whose face was concealed. Therefore, the Toa of fire decided to wait outside until Zyckel was done dealing with the customer.

Progenitus Worldsoul

Marquis of making RPG profiles, but never actually posting.

"Strength through honor. Virtue through flames."

IC (Madrihk):Madrihk finally decided to not visit the Turaga after all, since he just realized he didn't really have much going for him that would sway the Turaga more to his side than anyone else. Instead, he went back out into Ta-Koro's main square, where he met Zand again. The Vortixx was obviosuly looking for him."Hey," he said. "I thought you were leaving?"

IC: Zyckel"Alright, I'll do it. Choose out a set if armor from the shelves, and change into it, leave your old armor here and I will repair it. Damage the armor you are borrowing, and you will be paying for it. Try to leave with the armor and not return it for your own, and I will sell your repaired armor, and you will be barred from my shop permanently. Is that understood?"He remarked, looking over the sword. He was thinking of a way to possibly shortcut. Fins someone who worked with weapons to work on it while he repaired the armor. There had to be a swordsmith somewhere in the Koro, he was certain.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC-Halis:"Actually," Halis said, "The armour I need repaired is in the form of multiple scale-armour plates inside my robes, that I already took the liberty of removing as I wated for you." Saying this, he handed Zyckel a big set of bronze-colored plates, that were chipped, dinged and dented until they barely fit together or fit onto a man's body anymore. "So," he responded, "I won't really need to borrow any armour. Is that acceptable? Also, thank you for deciding to repair my sword, I couldn't find a competent smith elsewhere in the Koro who I would trust to repair it."He was still playing towards Zyckel's ego, hoping to convince him to work on the sword rather than pass it off to any random smith. His weight and that of his weapons had returned to normal, so that he may walk without inconvenience, and so he left the rest of the bag of widgets he had obtained on the counter and walked away from the shop.OOC: Ah, finally...no more shenanigans. I think I can breathe again.

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

IC: ZyckelThat was the first thing he was going to do, not that the being was gone. His sword-work was terrible, he couldn't make good weapons if he wanted to. He couldn't even make a decent shield. But, he could craft armor like a master. The form of it was what inspired him. It was the bodies of the beings, and he needed to turn it into a work of art. A sword was just a weapon, armor was also how a person was viewed.She he was planning to sneak out and find a skilled swordmaker and repairman... or repairwoman.OOC: Onarax...

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: ZyckelHe stopped, turning with a smile."Oh, I don't, but he does not know that. You see, I've thought up a profitable business idea. I take weapons to those who know how to work on them, pay for the repairs, then charge the person who came to me with the item slightly more than the repair cost."

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

OOC: He just pm'd me about that, V-3. xDIC-Hasil:Walking down the street, Hasil was juggling his two as'ei due to having a lack of something to do. His j'tai jingled on his honors belt as he strode down the street, out into the Wahi. He found this area refreshing to be in, due to the fact that it was somewhat similar to where he used to live. He had heard of a place called Po-Wahi that was much more similar, but until he was done here he didn't plan to move off.As he was walking along he came to a forest, completely burnt and dying. Figuring that here might be a good place to search for anything unusual, he walked into the forest. Nearly immediately he felt that there was something watching him, that he had eyes on his back every step he took. He held his as'ei in his hands, ready to stab or throw at any moment, when he heard a slight murmuring on the wind.I see you...Hasil turned with a speed attainable by none but a Mri and threw his as'ei. They whirled into a tree behind him and stuck in it, but there was nothing there. Hasil grabbed them and stalked out of that forest, keeping a watchful eye to every shadow.I'm still here, Hasil heard once he finally got out of that god-forsaken place.OOC: The bag I left on your countertop should be more than enough to pay, V-3. :P Oh, by the way, was that little encounter in the forest suitable dramatic enough?

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

ooC: Hubert forget the Lava Boarding, we can try again next year. Time Skip Powers Activate. [narratorvoice] Having finished their excursion of Lava-Boarding Soli and Stronin decided to get a bite to eat at the Koro. Unbeknownst to two of them, Soli is about to have a chance encounter with someone very dear to her.[/narratorvoice]IC: SoliSoli and Stronin were walking when Soli asked Stronin, "Tell me how did you enjoy your first time Lava-Boarding?"ooC: Apologies Post Time Skip Posting Abilities of mine equal fail.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC: Zyckel"Anyone, anyone at all? Surely someone here must know of a swordsmith with at least half of the skill in which I use form my armor!"Then, he realized how skilled that person would have to be, to be half as good as he was."Anyone know a reasonably good swordcrafter?"

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC Oura - Ta-Koro Diner - Eating:The mercenary sat alone in a Ta-Koro Diner, while the usual customers were either at work or home, he was sitting in one of the four far corners of the room in solace, eating a bit of food. He knew he was a wanted man, and not by the Guard, it was an old friend turned enemy of his that wanted his head. As a mercenary, Oura did any job for anyone, assuming they paid him well for his trouble; he had been hired by Vaarn to deal with a witness, one who had seen too many things to live.Oura was tasked with ending his life, and tracked the being to Ko-Koro, where he vanished. Oura wasn't one to report failure, he never had been, so after searching every nook and cranny for this one Matoran, he gave up on his search, and decided to head for Ga-Koro. Well, not a day later, he was found by Vaarn's goons, two of them, and after a short fight (and a bit of help from the locals), he escaped to Onu-Koro to gather his belongings from his home, and flee.He took a bite of meat, looking around the empty diner, he sure was alone now. He wasn't stupid, either, he knew he was being watched, and he knew Vaarn had some goon following him around Ta. He finished his meal, and left the diner, walking down the street, making his way toward the Inn he was staying in.--IC Utario - Ta-Koro - Following Oura: Utario followed his target, slowly, though at the average pace of any commoner. He kept his attention on Oura, but made sure to focus on the world around him as well, making him one of the crowd. Oh, how he loved crowds, they hid your every move, the only con to them was the fact that they kept your target out of sight much more than you would like. However, that was never a problem, he merely had to keep up the pace with whoever he was following, while avoiding eye contact, maintaining a decent distance from them, and making sure they never noticed them. A true assassin he was, discreet, patient, and precise. No target he had been told to eliminate had lived, not one. -Utario

IC: SoliSoli would've responded to Stronin however she had already arrived in front of the being who had called for a SwordSmith. "You need a SwordSmith, well I can gaurantee you that you will not find a one of a higher caliber than me." The blind Toa said to the being in front of her, before realizing something. I can't place my finger on it but I think I know him. "I'm sorry do I know you?" Soli asked the being.

Edited by Toa Onarax

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

OOC: It's a good thing that Hasil isn't there right now, isn't it? :PIC: HasilHasil walked through the Wahi, staying away from that forest. Something was wrong there...he couldn't place his finger on it, but something just wasn't right about that place. Then, he made the worst mistake he could...instead of thinking with the land, paying attention to what was going on around him, he instead focused more of his thoughts on the forest, leading him not to notice the sound of the Muaka slowly slinking along behind him.He turned one way around the rock, while the Muaka turned around the other way, surprising him when it came into view. He exclaimed in fright, and managed to throw one of his as'ei at the creature's eye before he was struck....The world spun around him...he noticed that he was lying on the ground, and he had a knife in his hand. The other hand...he couldn't feel. He stood up and his right arm hung limp at his side, bleeding from where bone had torn through his muscle. His back hurt, and it also pained him just to walk. Then he saw the Muaka again. It had an as'ei blade buried in one of its eyes, obviously causing it pain, though it still continued to attack him. He managed to roll backwards out of the way of the cat's large claw, and he managed to draw his av'ein-kel one handed. The Muaka swung again; he ducked under its claw and ran up towards its throat. As it bent its head down to bite him, he held his sword straight up.He recoiled as the cat's blood landed on him, though thankfully it would not stain his robes. He withdrew his sword, and pulled the as'ei blade out of the cat's eye. Both he cleaned with a couple handfuls of volcanic sand, then he sheathed them. He then set about the task of rubbing the blood out of his robes with more sand. Once he was done, he stood up and began the long trek back to the Koro, though not before he took a tooth and a claw each from the muaka.OOC: V-3, is that healer of yours still here? I need him to set a broken arm.

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

OOC: Nope, Virthee is gone, sorry Grochi.IC: Zyckel"Who? My name is Cralzyck, I've never heard of this Zyckel..."He hastily replied, trying to quickly close the door to his smithing forge."But, I really must be getting back to work... I have work that needs to be accomplished. Farewell!"

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles