Bzprpg - Ta-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: [Ril/Naona/Stronin/Fragarach]"Well I'm off on an adventure," said Ril, teleporting away from Naona and Stronin. "To Ko-Wahi I go!""Crazy fire guy," shouted Fragarach. "Wait for me!"That left only Stronin and Naona in the clearing, who were both glaring at each other."So what exactly are you doing here?" the female Toa of Stone asked. "I'm rather surprised you haven't stolen anything.""I've gone legal," said Stronin. "I've got a job with Soli over here."Naona nodded. "Let me guess, you are working off your crimes with community service.""... Maybe.""Alright then. Just make sure you don't do anything illegal. I'll go make sure Ril doesn't die."The Toa of Iron watched as the guard went, before turning to face Soli."You had a brilliant idea. Beating up Ril was fun."OOC: Ril, Naona and Fragarach to Ko-Koro

IC: Tuara - Ta-Koro Cells - OutsideTuara looked at the map briefly. Another one? She hoped not. One Mark Bearer was destructive enough. At least Tank had good intentions. A desire not to brutally murder those around him. A hit-man probably didn't have many morals."I don't currently have the time to investigate this. If you'll wait outside or meet me somewhere we can talk afterwards."She opened the door and stepped inside, waiting for the Toa of fire's response, "Deal?"

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: Dervian pulled out another arrow. Velan brought Kahua away. "Thanks, Velan." He hoped Kahua was alive, because at the moment he hadn't the faintest clue.Barricade pulled out his wheel whip and caught Blackout's blades. "Try to figure out why I betrayed you, instead of being all self-righteous!" He slashed at Blackout with his claw. Tahuva smiled. Barricade was making him proud.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC Oura - Ta-Koro - Fighting Utario: Oura realized that his opponent was gaining on him, and that he wouldn't be able to get away from him without some kind of stroke of genius. Even with his Calix on full blast, this purple Vortixx-Assassin was catching up to him. Obviously, this made Oura worry for his own life, but he was certain he could beat Utario in a fight if he had to.Leaping down from the rooftops and onto the streets, he darted into an alleyway, throwing blasts of plasma behind him every few seconds to slow Utario down while he ran ahead, just trying to turn a corner and hopefully lose him. He ran out of the alleyway into the open street, and into a convenient large mob of people.He had no time to slip silently through the crowd, he instead shoved his way through, running down through the mob and away from Utario.IC Utario - Ta-Koro - Fighting Oura: Or so the Toa of plasma thought. When he turned back to see if he was still being followed, Utario struck, blindsiding him with a punch to his head, and knocking the Toa into a few people who also fell down. It took the Toa seconds to get back up and unsheathe his sword, and Utario did the same, taking a battle stance as the civilian mob around the two dissipated with haste. "If only you weren't so aware, then this would have been quick and easy. But for wasting my time, I will make your passing slow, and painful," the Vortixx said, lunging forward to strike the Toa, who dodged his strike and counter attacked, landing a punch on the Vortixx's head. Utario reeled back for a second or two, but slashed upward at the Toa, cutting him on his left arm. Oura knocked his opponent's weapon to the side, kicking him in the gut and sending him back a few steps. He then slashed downward at the Vortixx, who quickly move to the right, avoiding the slash and landing a cut of his own on Oura's back. The Toa of plasma knew that Utario was far superior to him in sword combat, but he knew that his weakness was elemental powers, with his one free hand, he sent a beam of plasma at the being, grazing his side with the white hot substance, and leaving a horrible burn mark on his armor. Utario held his burned wound with his free hand, gripping his sword tightly and running forward to slash at Oura. But the Toa only avoided his attack, he managed to lean out of the way of the slash, and grab Utario's sword with his hand, yanking it and his opponent to the ground. Oura turned to blast Utario with plasma, but the Vortixx merely rolled out of the way, effectively avoiding the plasma, and getting onto his feet at the same time. He whipped out a throwing knife and flung it into Oura's right knee joint, stunning and immobilizing his foe long enough for him to rush forward and knock him back onto the ground.The pain in his right knee was beyond anything one could ordinarily imagine. The slightest movement was not only extremely painful, but a horrible idea altogether. Instead, he stayed on the ground, and created two plasma whips in his hands, which he used to keep Utario at bay while he got up with one leg (and much help from his Calix). Utario could only dodge and slash to avoid being burned by the two plasma whips his downed opponent had created, getting close to finish him off was not an option, but he might be able to finish him off with a well placed knife. If he could stand still long enough to throw one, that is. It took Oura a few tries, but he managed to get into a kneeling position with one leg, while his other still had Utario's knife imbedded in his knee. He held his outstretched plasma whips, and lashed at Utario, keeping the Vortixx moving around, preventing him from further injuring him with throwing knives, and forcing him to stay a fair distance from him. He absorbed one of his whips, only to free his right hand as he tore the knife from his knee, allowing it to move (though only slightly). Oura picked up his blade, and stood, balancing the majority of his weight on his left leg, while keeping his plasma whip at the ready.For the moment, it was a stalemate.-Oura

OOC: @ Gravity: I don't know if you can take away abilities since you've already made the character...

IC

Tairel

Tairel smiles as he watches Xek stand guard. He turns back to his trap and puts the last adjustments on it before placing it on the ground. "Almost out of materials to make these," he sighs.-Mef Man

OOC: Wow, sorry Void: I didn't see your post way back on page 110 or whatever it was, and thought you were just taking forever to reply... Fail by me.IC: AkiniiAkinii nimbly dodged the stone blast, then ran up to Rynekk and leapt into the air, swiftly throwing his right foot at Rynekk's head. IC: Divinex After (kind of) recovering his strength, Divinex attacked Plagia with a thin, powerfully intense stream of flame, which was aimed at the Toa of Lightning's face.

IC: Tarn and Soundwave and the Casseticons, Attack, HospitalFrenzy approached Soundwave. "Got the master plan, boss man.""Good. When should we attack?""Soon as we are ready."------------------------------The plan was simple. All except Ravage would attack, and in the confusion, RAvage would find either Krayzikk or Riaril. And it was being put into action."Understand, Ravage?" Frenzy asked. The cat stared at him, looked to Soundwave who nodded, and growled his affirmative. The group was around the corner from the hospital. Soundwave spoke. "Casseticons. Attack. Operation: Assassination."Rumble and Frenzy approached the door, activated their respective Pakari, and used their piledrivers to bust the door down. As the dust cleared, they charged yelling "First we crack the shell, then we crack the nuts inside!"

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Hau leaped into a Kakama-speed jump kick at the intruder Onuzek was attempting to punch as soon as the dust began to clear, foot trailing electricity. Contrary to the action aimed at the very solar plexus of his foe the martial artist's mind was running at high speed.Two toa of Earth. Pakari, forearm clubs. Threat level: Extreme.Riaril took up a defensive stance with her sai behind the others. Getting closer to the main fight would probably only slow them down.

Edited by Pein

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC: SkyraSkyra stood behind Hau and Onuzek. He began to channel his elemental power, and launched a blast of wind with the strength of a hurricane at the other Pakari user that Hau and Onuzek were not attacking. Toa of Earth, both with Pakari, better make sure they never catch me, they'd crush me like a toothpick.

Edited by Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

OOC: Don't forget the traps, Krayzikk.

IC(Tairel)

Tairel took a defensive stand next to Riaril; not one to charge into fights. He would make sure the doctor made it out alive for the obvious reason and so that the titan's conscience would be clear. He wanted to warn the others of the traps, but it would only alert the enemy of his plan.-Mef Man

IC: Dervian threw a wind shuriken at Mixmaster, disrupting and hopefully stopping his fire. A second one was thrown as a follow up to get him out of the picture, and he pulled out another arrow. "Two more...""That was a close one..." He hoped Barricade could hold off Blackout long enough. They weren't making progress, since one of them was probably dead, the same number that they killed.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: I know, about how would you say they were sat up in the lobby, just so I know what would and wouldn't trigger one. Also, are thesebear trap type things?IC: In respons to both Hau and Onuzek, Frenzy through up a thick wall of earth between them. It wouldn't last long but just long enough. Rumble on the other hand, was spared the wind by the timely arrival of Laserbeak who flew into the room and kicked Skyra in the chest while using her own air powers to divert the air. "Skyra right? I think you still have a few warrants out on me. 'Altair Jewel Theft' mean anything to you?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

OOC: Yeah, they're mainly just the traps you step in and a metal clamp snaps onto your ankle. There's also a swinging chair with spikes on it, but that's an easy one to shoot down. :P

IC(Tairel)

Tairel watches the beings fighting before throwing a few blasts of fire toward the enemy; hoping to hit him or atleast distract him long enough for the others to make a hit.-Mef Man

IC: Hau's hook shot out and bit into the volcanic rock forming a wall. He bucked forwards slightly in the tether, barely brushing the wall of earth before he landed on the ground.The toa blitzed over to his chain's end and tore it from the wall. Hau kept Kakama active and flew at the Le-Toa in attempt to slam an electrified half-knuckle fist into her groin.Takimoc hung back in the left dark corner of the lobby. He had unsheathed tantou and was currently deciding who to go after...If the fighting came his way, one of those Earth toa would find a knife in their back.Moriika and Faerulo stood guard at Nakumir's door. Armed with herbal stink-bombs and an assortment of sharp and pointed surgical instruments, the Ta-Matoran attempted to look as imposing and fierce as possible. They had only the average amount of combat experience for an inhabitant of Mata Nui and none of the weaponry. Hence while they would protect comrade due to the fact that she was both a patient and a friend, Moriika and Faerulo had to rely on psychological warfare.

Edited by Pein

[Profiles]

IC: Laserbeak and RumbleLaserbeak pushed off from Skyra's chest and flew back wards. Hau's blow missed it's target, but it did hit her ankle. Not to mention, y'unno shocking her..... Karz, can't put weight on that now..... Laserbeak thought as the blow interupted he concentration. All things considered, she landed gracefully, but not her best landing. Little did she know she had barely missed one of Tairel's traps. One step to her left and it would snap shut. She straightened and her face adopted a pouting expression. She wagged her finger. "Naughty boy. Wait your turn." Rumble took a pakari-enhanced leap, swing his piledriver at Onuzek's face. If it connected, it would hurt like karz.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: SkyraSkyra lay on the ground, he wasn't badly hurt or anything, though it knocked the wind out of him for a moment, when he came to, he saw the trap Laserbeak was almost touching, he decided to help with that. He send a small burst of wind on the floor near the trap, moving it to her, the trap snapped. "Jewel theft? You think I waste my time chasing down jewel thieves? I've got big fish to fry than you." Skyra said as arrogantly and mockingly as possible, hoping to stur her up as the trap got her." Admittedly he had heard of her, but she didn't need to know that.

IC: Laserbeak"How dare you!" Laerbeak was furious. Unfortunately, instead of stomping on the trap, she decided to stomp on Skyra's face. The trap tore the edge of her boot but she remained oblivious. She proceeded to march toward Skyra, saying "Come here, pretty boy."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: SkyraThat's right...come closer, go ahead, hit me! You'll be surprised what happens. Skyra's mask of shielding was ready for anything she'd throw at him, he pretended that he couldn't get up, and began push himself away from her as if he was desperately trying to get away from her. When she attacked, it would merely send her flying backwards. Skyra wanted to grin, but he'd wait till after she fell for it.

IC: Even as the female pouted the martial artist was sizing up his foe. Her beauty did not escape him-it simply didn't matter right now. All that mattered for this fight was that she was the enemy.Le-Toa with Kadin. Shortsword, daggers, blowpipe. Threat level: Major.Hau activated his mask. Blurring to reappear behind his foe, he tried to slam two electrified fists into her kidneys.OOC: She could have tracked his movement by the rushing of air. It's not an attack she can't detect.

Edited by Pein

[Profiles]

IC: LaserbeakLaserbeak was surprised, but not unprepared. She felt the air move and hit the deck, hovered a few inches off the ground and reversed direction, getting back on her feet behind Hau, whom she aimed a roundhouse kick to the back of the head at. If successful, her boots' talons would cause further damage. "Nothing personal." And for her it wasn't. In fact, if one listened, they could even hear a tinge of remorse in her voice. She didn't even want to kill anyone here, for her the thrill wasn't in the fight, but in a job well done.

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

OOC: Krayzikk, I can't wait for your Soundwave and Frenzy to meet my Soundwave and Frenzy. XDIC - Brawl - FightBrawl smiled. In the end, this was a victory. Stomping, he freed his men from their earthen prisons."Fall back!"The Phantoms that could fly picked up the ones that couldn't, and they took off. He would hardly miss the lost grunt worker.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Dung! The foot flew towards Hau's head-RIIIIIIIING-Just as his hook rattled into the wall yet again--Yanking him forwards--As the attacked whooshed past his head.But Hau wasn't out of the fire yet. The tethering being last-minute combined with the fact that he was moving at Kakama-speed on volcanic ground caused the toa to tumble across the floor with minimum control.

Edited by Pein

[Profiles]

IC: LaserbeakPart of her was pleased the attack failed. That was the annoying part that told her when things were wrong. She half-listened to that annoying part. he looked at Hau as he slid across the floor for a moment, waited until she knew he could see her, and got into a ready stance, letting the opportunity pass. She waited for the next assault.

fK5oqYf.jpg

OOC: Lul Krayzikk. Did you make Laserbeak female just so there could be HauBeak or something? xPIC: Hau came to a stop on clenched muaka-paws. He ripped his hook from the wall, all the while not removing his gaze from Laserbeak.The toa reviewed his situation. He was fighting a Le-Toa skilled at hand-to-hand combat with a Kadin; not a particularly nice combination to face. Due to his heavy usage of his mask previously, he couldn't keep up the speed vs. flight war for long. And there was no room to fling his chain within the lobby-at best, it would get stuck in the wall near his target as opposed to farther away from them.So Hau concluded that he'd have to drop mid-ranged combat. He couldn't sustain it without two of his greatest assets almost useless.Instead, the toa took up his own stance. He spread his legs a bit apart in standing position and held both hands in muaka-paws at pectoral level. His head was turned towards the foe.This was his close-quarters defense. Hau reserved stances for protection, and this was about as short-ranged as said defense got.

Edited by Pein

[Profiles]

OOC: Last post for the night, and no, Pein, though that thought is amusing. Did that to mess with people and any HauBeak is a result of Hau being the only character so far I can use to show off that she is fight with her morals and morals are winning.IC: Ravage and LaserbeakRavage padded into the lobby through all the confusion, Volitak active. He had noticed the trap that nearly got Laserbeak, and walked carefully because of it. Silent as a cat, he walked past those guarding Nakumir's room in search of Krayzikk. If they were really aware, they may have felt the air move peculiarly as he walked past.Laserbeak knew that Hau had smartened up, not fighting at close range. Her reponse was to smile and comment "So, no more openings for me I guess?"

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg