Bzprpg - Ta-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC-Jaron:"Some Toa," Jaron gasped, limping along the road. "Must....warn....Zyckel..." He saw the shop, and sighed, relieved. He got up to the front door, knocked twice, and promptly collapsed against it. He gasped, the pain in his chest nearly throwing him unconscious.OOC: Yes! I made it page 200! I win the prize! *grabs a cookie*

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

Ic: Protosteel.One of Hiemalis' only true weaknesses. The first weapon easily pierced his foot armor, severely damaging the flesh inside. He would be limping for a while. He quickly bent down and plucked it out, feeling the rush of warm blood seep on his frost-covered armor, and subconciously froze it over to prevent further leaking. The second dagger, however, flew harmlessly aside -- it missed. The crunching sound Hasil heard was Hiemalis' own voice in curses.But now it was that toa of air again. Hiemalis sighed inwardly. That was a persistant fool.Hiemalis, however, had been using fencing styles all along, as it was all he could use in the confines of the hospital hallways. The fencing was nothing new. But that fight would be cut short -- suddenly, the hulking toa appeaked, and by his markings, Hiemalis knew what he was up against. Thinking quickly, he lunged just as the gravity well hit him, and he grabbed Skyra. Hiemalis fell through the floor (again), but he dragged the toa of air down with him.

IC: SkyraSkyra yelped in surprised as he fell through the floor with Hiemalis, who had so rudely grabbed his foot. "Hey get off of me!" He yelled, kicking at Hiemalis' head as they fell. Skyra used his power to make sure he would land on his feet, probably on top of Hiemalis, wouldn't that of been lucky?OOC: Going downnnnnn....

Edited by Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

OOC: I didn't mean for it to hit your foot, only to lock your boot to the floor...but okay. Have fun with your new wound! :fonz:IC-Hasil:Hasil rounded the corner, Lashev's sword in hand, and saw the hole. He looked up and saw a gravity Toa, and looked down. The toa of ice and the air toa had landed in the floor below. Hasil jumped, using his power over air to land safely, but as he did so he wrapped his still-held Ka'islai around the Toa of Ice's throat and tied them into a mandala pattern, holding them tight against the other Toa's throat as he pulled the Toa of Ice down to the ground.He grabbed his Ka'islai as the toa of ice threw them, and stowed them back in his robes. He had grabbed his daggers as he fell, brushing them up to him with air, and he had one of them in his hand again. He used the Av'tlen he had gotten from the matoran, staying well enough back from the Toa of Ice, so that he could lunge at him and get a hit, or dodge him as needed.

profiles i guess

IC: The guard fortress was, as always, bustling with activity. Ta-Matoran were darting around like crazy, squads marched in order down the halls, and First Lieutenants were barking orders. It was the usual day at the job.At the mess hall, Tarotrix happily grabbed a Husi sandwich and Bula juice. Taking a long awaited seat, he relaxed and savored the meal. Around him, the younger guard chatted about who killed their fellows in the forest. Everything from Rahkshi to a rogue Sand Tarakava were suggested.Finishing his drink, he explained to the rookies the most likely murderer. "It was merely a Rahi, guys. Nothing more then a tragic attempt at Makuta trying to scare us."All this time, he'd ignored his rather annoying, almost-healed right ankle. Figuring the hospital staff could give him a painkiller, he set off towards it. Finding the door, as always, open, he casually entered the building. Despite the staff being mysteriously absent, he shrugged it. They were probably having lunch, he reckoned. But then he felt a cold breeze come down the hall. A cold breeze, in the middle of a volcano.Bizzare."Hey, is anyone here?" he yelled.There came whispers from a broom closet, at the side of the welcome desk. A nurse darted out of it, a terrified look on her face. Looking in, he saw that three nurses were still hiding in it."What happened?!""T-theres been a murder, guard!" she whispered. "I'll get help. You stay in that closet. Do you hear me!" he ordered.Rushing out into the main fortress, he ran straight into a squad of six guards."Lieutenant Tarotrix, what's wrong?" the Sergeant barked."There's trouble in the hospital, come with me, now!""Yessir!"Staying in tight group, the guards kept their weapons (mostly Two-pronged spears) out and ready, Entering the hospital, they first cleared the nurses out of the closet. They then made their way down the hall, into a room.There, they saw the battle unfolding. Hospital staff and patients, all fighting a monsterous Ko-Toa. Tarotrix, not being the cautious type, opted to act quickly and effectively. His new spear pointed at Hiemalis, he yelled "CHARGE!".Rushing foward with the six others, he silently prayed to Mata Nui.

Edited by Zombie Shark Ragnarok
I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

OOC: Yghari from Le-Wahi.IC Yghari - Ta-Koro Hospital - Seeing what the commotion is:Yghari had been minding his own business, strolling through the streets of Ta-Koro, when suddenly, a fight of sorts (or rather, sounds of battle) broke out in a nearby hospital. He drew his sword, and ran towards the building, entering it, and lookign around for any signs of battle. He needed to figure out who was fighting, along with who the good guys were... he guessed it wouldn't take long, since the whole hospital seemed to be a battle ground of sorts.-Yghari

Ooc: I'm going to say the guards arrived before Skyra and Hiemalis (and Hasil) fell through the hole, so they're temporarily not an issue. I'll slaughter them in a bit.On the note of the dagger and foot injury, my profile says that protosteel can easily pierce his armor. Thus, it's only natural for the blade to do more than just glue him to the floor. Congrats, you gave him his first hit that drew blood. :)Ic: Hiemalis tossed the rope back into Hasil's face and ducked with his own blade. He stapped it up, sliding Hasil's blade up and away, exposing his meaty chest. But instead of simply plunging his sword into Hasil's heart (which Hiemalis was quite a fan of doing), he closed the gap and preferred a complete victory.He first kicked Hasil's right leg from under him, letting Hasil the Honorable buckle from his own weight. This, however, caused his right arm to catch Hiemalis' edge, which was waiting right below Hasil's armpit. Hiemalis' free left hand caught Hasil's weapon by the grip, as Hasil let go of it in shock and pain, and siezed the weapon firmly. In one final blow, he stepped back and pushed Hasil's weapon into a specific point in his side, crushing a nerve cluster that rendered Hasil immobile and numb for a moment.And now, Hiemalis deliverd his signature move -- with a twist. Hasil, on his knees and in great pain, was powerless as Hiemalis put his own sword on the floor, pummel down, blade up, and pulled Hasil down on his own weapon. Hasil fell to the floor, the Av'tlen (Ooc: I have no idea if this is the right weapon...) was a gruesome stalagmite of bloody metal protruding from Hasil's robed back.The toa of air had to wait one second longer, however, as Hiemalis turned in a flash and fired his ice at the toa of gravity. He could not allow that force of nature to be used against him any further.Ooc: Any guesses where that attack comes from, kids? :P

OOC: I can't remember, but I hope you don't mind if I say that the sword went through Hasil's stomach, alright? I don't want to have to make an entirely-new warrior for the kel, it's hard to do, surprisingly.But you're fine to join with the Mri if you want, EW, they'd probably like you. And yes, Av'tlen is the right word. Good job! *Gives EW a cookie*IC-Hasil:Hasil gasped, as Lashev's sword pierced through his stomach, adding injury to insult and more injury. He couldn't move for a moment, but thankfully the guard of the sword was blocking blood from coming out. He ripped off part of his sleeve, and made a bandage around his wound when he could move again, leaving the sword there so that he wouldn't bleed out quickly. He vomited up blood, and managed to make a small updraft to blow himself towards the toa of ice for a moment. Seeing the being turned away, he pulled out one of his as'ei and stabbed it into the beings kidney, then blew himself up and out.Riding the air current, he blew himself out of the hospital, and collided with Lashev. He gasped. "Lashev," he said thankfully, "So nice I've found you." His vision started to blacken, and his grip on the small matoran's arm began to slacken.IC-Lashev:Lashev started, looking down at his friend. He looked up at the toa of water-they were great healers, he was told. "Hey!" He called to her. "The Fire-spitter's fine for now!" He looked down at his friend, who had started bleeding. "Get over here and help me!" He screamed, desperately.OOC: Alright, guys, I'm out of this fight. For now. I might have Grantuur pop in...teehee. And Gravity, Toa of Water are very good healers. Just fix up Hasil.

profiles i guess

OOC: Action? I hope no one minds me getting into it. ;)IC - Caith - Nearing the Ta Koro Hospital:Life was hard when you were a mercenary, but easier when you were a toa mercenary. Caith had drifted around from a Po Wahi bar to a Le Koro ground force troop, until finally being hired by the Ta-Koro guard for a month long contract. Three and a half weeks had gone by, and Caith had been enjoying himself. It was fairly easy, at least to him; he thought nothing of fighting various thugs, rahi, and the like. It was easier than tracking a matoran halfway across an island in order to kill him, or another form of task that would normally take a week, and involve running laps around the island.However, it was relatively peaceful, so the commotion from the hospital was interesting. he had not been assigned to any duty as of yet, so he saw nothing wrong with loping after the vanishing squad of soldiers. After all, it was highly likely that there was something going on that matoran would not have the powers to combat.on entering the building, he was far behind the guards, but right behind a golden toa who seemed to be going towards the same place."What's going on?" he asked calmly, although sightly garbled due to the fact that he was still slowing from a run.OOC: That's you, Skar.

IC: OnuzekOnuzek saw the shards of metal come flying at him. The titan waved his claw, as if it was a clever touch, the ice stopped in mid air and dropped to the ground."Onuzek is tired of beings attacking hospital," he bellowed.He then directed an explosion of gravitic energy towards the Toa of Ice. The attack should at least push the being back. Hopefully through a wall.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: SkyraSkyra watch as another one of his allies went down. "You monster!" Skyra yelled as he got himself up off the floor, he had landed on his behind. Skyra put his broadsword away, and pulled out one of his glorious laser-tipped protosteel katanas. He quickly made a strike at Hiemalis' hand that was holding his weapon, trying to cripple his use of it.

Edited by Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC Yghari - Ta-Koro Hospital - Talking to Caith:Yghari noticed the being that came up from behind, and he turned to face him rather quickly, unsure it he was friend or foe... but due to the fact that he didn't attack him on first sight, he would assume that he was friend right now. "I have no idea, I just came here to investigate the same noises you heard," he said, looking around the area the two were in.-Yghari

OOC: Hey, Light, your back. Good to see ya.IC: JIkalJikal looked own the hole, and saw thing well in hand, more or less. He quickly reached where Emotia lay, and careful not to disturb the wound further, he lifted her with the ice spike remaining in the wound. He hurried toward where he detected several beings, hopefully a doctor.Arriving at the location, he saw a titan, an Air Toa, and a Water Toa. "Are any of you doctors?"Krayzikk gestured at Riaril. "She is."

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

OOC: And you also. It's been long since Zar was on your pirate's airship, but those were great days.Also, you're, not your. ;)IC - Caith - Ta Koro Hospital:"About all I know is that a Guard lieutenant rushed in, sounded an alarm and ran here at top speed. Shall we find out?" he said, grabbing his short spear off his back, enhancing his sight, and jogging towards the commotion. Ahead, he could see the guards, slowing as they apparently ran into their target. he sped up, using magnetism to propel himself forwards, only to stop a few feet behind the guards. OOC: So, Caith arrives around ten seconds after the guards, and Ygari is perhaps twenty feet behind him.

Edited by The Quiet Light

OOC: Tillian from Po-Koro.IC: TillianTillian touched down beside Krayzikk, Riaril, and the rest. The damage was...massive."Commander Tillian Juturna, Po-Koro Guard," he said, eyes wide. "What the Karz is going on?"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Krayzikk"Karz is exactly the word, Commander." Krayzikk replied. Jikal spoke up. "This hospital is under attack by a lone, bestial Ko-Toa. Said toa has killed or severely injured several beings, and several more are currently in combat with this toa."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

OOC: Gravity, I'm gonna say you moved over to Hasil.IC-Lashev:"He's been stabbed in the gut with a sword, can't you tell?" Lashev exclaimed, "Are you blind?" He shook his head, then started pleading with the Toa of Water. "Please," he said to her, "Please fix him, you're a healer!"IC-Jaron:Jaron crawled over to the three others. He looked at the Toa on the ground. "I recognize him," Jaron grunted. "Looks like that assassin got him too." He looked up at Nikila. "Think you're up to this? You can help heal him, while I cauterize the wound," he suggested.

profiles i guess

IC: Lashev was not the only one who saw Hasil. Kamaehu found him. Shocked, his first action was to reach up to his mask, but strangely, he stopped himsef. Kneeling by Hasil, he asked the Mri what happened. "What is inside the Hospital? How could it do that to you?"

Progenitus Worldsoul

Marquis of making RPG profiles, but never actually posting.

"Strength through honor. Virtue through flames."

IC: TillianTillian cursed and drew the Staff of Absorption he had taken from the dead Rahkshi of Hunger the previous morning.When I went to take a midnight flight, this was NOT what I had in mind..."What's the casualty report so far?" he asked, twirling the staff around his hand.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Jikal + KrayzikkJikal handed Emotia to Krayzikk, who carefully accepted her. "Exact numbers are unknown, but I can personally confirm two incapable of combat or dead and at least two more severely injured. At least one MIA."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC Yghari - Ta-Koro Hospital - Talking/Fighting:Yghari ran forward as well, activating his Calix as he did so. Apparently the Hospital was under assault by a rogue Toa of ice, "One guy did all this?" he asked aloud, slightly astonished at what one person could do these days... so many weapons of mass destruction were in the wrong hands...-Yghari

IC:Sisk felt bad about having to move the Matoran in room 8. Under normal circumstance he would have brought him back here, the best place to be patched up, but under attack like this, they needed to get out of the hospital. The sooner the better.Sisk looked at Nikaron and Xibre. "You quick-helping or just lollygaggin' there, we need to go. Now."

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC: Hiemdalis had made one serious mistake.He had hurt Dail's friends.Dail materialized behind him, silently. Suddenly, the Ice Toa found his limbs sluggish almost to the point of paralysis and his feet slowly leaving the ground."No one!" Dail yelled. A fist of air swung toward Hiemdalis' gut. While it couldn't breach his armor, it didn't need to. Simple blunt force was capable of rupturing organs when strong enough. "Touches!" Two fists of air moved to clap themselves over Heimdalis' ears, and would burst his eardrums and mess up his sense of balance. The world would whirl dizzily. "My!" The world began to bear down on Heimdalis, a full five atmospheres crushing him. five hundred and six thousand, six hundred and twenty five Newtons per square meter pressed against his body, taking its toll. "Friends!" The Ice Toa shot off an attack of ice at Dail, and it went wild.It wouldn't have done any good anyway--Dail had moved from the area as soon as she was finished talking, and had moved to a safe spot invisibly, leaving an illusory doppleganger in her place, its face twisted with rage.. That didn't end her attack in the slightest. :w:

Edited by Lloyd: the White Wolf

IC: TillianExpertly stopping the movement of the Staff of Absorption, Tillian followed the being towards where the Toa of Ice had last been seen."So," he said, "what do I call you, besides incredibly brave and borderline suicidal?"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC-Jaron:"Good," Jaron said, "Now stop, otherwise you might ruin him." Saying this, Jaron activated his element. To the waking Toa, he said, "This is going to hurt. A lot." He then blasted a small beam of fire down, welding the Toa up.IC-Hasil:Hasil gasped in pain, as first his wound was washed and healed and then he began to be welded back together...slowly. He looked up at Kamaehu. Managing to maintain his normal voice, he tried to speak to the toa. "There's a toa of ice in the hospital, killing everybody...he's going to take it down, destroy it, leave nothing but ashes." He groaned as the Toa of Fire finished his work, then grabbed the taller Toa. "Stay here," he cautioned. "He's too strong, even for you. He has reflexes like a mri, and elemental strength like Mata-Nui himself...it would be suicide to go back in there." He blacked out, the pain becoming even too much for him.IC-Lashev:Lashev sighed, and looked up at the three toa. To the two who had helped Hasil, he said "Thank you for the help. He'll probably live now, thanks to you." And then he stood up, and looked at Kamaehu. "He's right," he said sadly. "This is my sword he was stabbed with, I gave it to him after his original was destroyed by that Toa. Just." Lashev grunted, "Help...me....carry...him...to...the...inn!" Lashev stopped, his strength nearly spent. He looked at the others."I have money to buy us a room, if you'll come with me," he added, still trying to drag his friend off.

profiles i guess

IC: Jikal/??"Sometimes, I am called Jikal." Jikal replied. And in a very different voice, "And other times, he is me." His voice returning to normal, Jikal's eyes turned poison green and the Mark on his shoulder began to glow. "And he hurt my friend. And he will be punished accordingly."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: TillianTillian knew he should be surprised at the change, or at least intrigued, but he was too busy concentrating on the battle; much like his fight with the Rahkshi the day before, he focused on two things: damage control and survival."Tillian," he said, mustering a grin. "It's a pleasure."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: JikalJikal grinned savagely. "Nice to meet ya, Tillian. And if we are lucky and survive this, we can go to the bar on me." Jikal shrugged. "And if not, well, today is a good day to die." With that, the Mark Bearer jumped down the hole.OOC: Worf incoming. :P

fK5oqYf.jpg

OOC: Veef, feel free to have them recognize each other, seeing as they might've met on the field.IC - Kol Uskey - HospitalDeath revolved around him. He wanted to scream, but he wouldn't. He already felt pathetic as it was. Someone had entered his room. It looked like a Le-Matoran. He had the wind-swept look of a Gukko force man. It was just an assumption, of course. Most Le-Matoran spent time up in the trees anyway."Listen, ya got ta run! He'll kill ya!"

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: TillianIf I survive this, I'm going to go religious, because there's gotta be someone watching out for me.He jumped down the hole, following Jikal.OOC: I love this guy.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

Ic: Hasil's dagger touched Hiemalis' armor, but it didn't have the force to completely cut into it and fell away as Hasil left the scene, though a beading of blood did form from the strike."Uthlokr krark!" Hiemalis yelled in fierce reply to Onuzek as he crashed into the wall behind him from the force of the energy. And then Skyra attacked, too. Not one to be outclassed after getting this far, he jumped up and pulled his hand away, stepped to the side a bit, and slammed his other hand into Snelly's small of his back and pulled the sword up, slicing deep into Snelly's hip and causing him to fall down, in pain with his muscles severed there.Hiemalis roared in bestial defiance as he charged a beam of energy to fire at Onuzek, but suddenly he felt an all-too-familiar presence and the sensation of air currents curling around him.*insert Lloyd's attack and stuff here*Hiemalis was slowly being crushed by the attack, a vice grip that felt as dense as if it were of lead slowly and forfully ripping into his body. He conjured a column of ice right where he saw Dail standing, but nothing happened.Illusions, he reminded himself.

IC: Jikal/??Jikal landed and quickly observed the scene. Alright, whoever you are. You ready to work together on this?Gladly. Let's put this piraka down.Jikal launched another lightning bolt towards Hiemalis, and electrified his dagger at the same time. "Alright, you psycho. Count up your crimes."

fK5oqYf.jpg

OOC: Alright, SG ! ^^IC: Sisk raised his eyebrows. He recognized the Matoran's voice. he had heard it before somewhere, but he couldn't remember where."Kol?" he asked, incredulously. But there was no time for questions, they had to escape. "No quick-talk time, we know he is, he's started, we goota go, we gotta quick-fly, right now!" Sisk said, tugging on Kol's arm. He hoped he could get the Matoran moving, he would try to carry him if it had to be done, but they would have to do it soon.

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png