Bzprpg - Ta-Wahi

Friar Tuck

OOC: *shakes fist in air* Grr.... why did they have to walk away? :PIC: NikilaShe walked out of the hospital with Jaron.She had been leaning her head closer... and closer...Untill two Toa showed up. She took a step back from Jaron and looked away, embarressed; her face red.The two toa started walking away, and the toa of water stood there, blushing.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC(Yasashiv)

Yasashiv gripped Volin's hand tighter upon entering the wasteland parts of Ta-Wahi. The Charred Forest. It looked like karz itself, but without any signs of life. The trees were as black as night; all twisted and gnarled with no delicious fruits or beautiful flowers gracing it's branches. The ground looked the same as the trees; dead and as dark as Makuta's heart."I wouldn't mind going to the hospital," she says silently.-Mef Man

OOC: Ah, just like something that happens to me rather often....hehe.IC-Jaron:Jaron, noticing Volin and Yasa walking away, grabbed the still blushing Nikila and pulled her back. He smiled at her, holding her tight to him."Now," he whispered to her, as the sun slowly fell to the west of them along the road, "Where were we?" Neither of them noticed this time as the two Toa came back to the hospital, they were so caught up in the moment.OOC: You may now applaud at my romantic moment/time setting. *bows*

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC (Avya) (The Road from Ga-Koro)I followed Kamaehu down the road, and for a while, little changed. The sand of Ga-Wahi gave way to lush grash and trees, the air soft and cool and filled with bird calls and the rustle of leaves. But after a while I noticed that the temperature was steadily rising. The path beneath my feet had changed from smooth brown dirt to black rock, and the green forests gave way to charred trees and mounds of black stone. The sky gradually faded from a clear blue to a hazy gray.Looking around, I noticed that everything was gray and black, as though any life had been burned from the earth. While Ga-Wahi's pristine beaches were the definition of paradise, these rocky hills of burnt stone and trees suggested a darker side to this island.I began to understand what Nikaron had been talking about when he said that Mata-Nui was covered in darkness. I could only imagine what evil had scoured this hot, hellish land clear of all life.

IC-Jaron:Jaron started, and broke away from Nikila. He raised his hand in the air, flame held in it so he could see better, and noticed Volin and Yasashiv."Oh, hello," he said somewhat guiltily to the pair. "Wonderful day we're having, isn't it? So how was your trip?"

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

IC-Jaron:Jaron stepped to the side, putting his arm around Nikila as she hugged him. "This is Nikila," he said happily to Volin. "She's from my old team...and my old girlfriend, as you can see. Still my girlfriend, in fact," he said, laughing. "And my day will always be better than yours, Volin." He walked over to the hospital door, and opened it. "Shall we take a look at Onuzek?" He asked, concerned again for his friend...it was bad that he had forgotten him with Nikila here, but still...

profiles i guess

OOC: Kamaehu and Ara'kas from Ga-Wahi.IC: It felt good, the heat of Ta-Wahi, the ash of the volcanic rock. Well, at least to a fire toa. Ara'kas was glad to be away from the regions of ice and water. However, Kamaehu just strode purposefully on, never revealing whether or not a climate bothered him. Ara'kas noticed Avya was not enjoying the new decor. Smiling, she reassured the Toa of plasma. "Don't worry kid, it gets better. Just wait 'til we get to the city."

Progenitus Worldsoul

Marquis of making RPG profiles, but never actually posting.

"Strength through honor. Virtue through flames."

IC-Jaron:"That may well be," Jaron said, laughing at Volin's jest. "However," he said seriously, "You didn't just see the old girlfriend of yours you thought was dead and hook up with her today, now did you?" He looked at Volin, his competitive nature taking over in his drunken state. "I will always have a better day, Volin, and I can prove it!"

profiles i guess

IC-Jaron:Jaron laughed at the rahkshi staff. "That measly thing?" He asked Volin. "That thing's nearly useless. Trying going in and grabbing some fallen armour instead, it's more useful," Jaron said, holding up a spine and a few chest plates from rahkshi he had fought in his past. "You can at least sell these for something, but nobody wants a staff. They're afraid of the bloody things!" He laughed some more. "How about you try riding a muaka while it's trying to claw and eat you? Now that's fun," He said.

profiles i guess

IC: Volin"Been there, done that." replied Volin flatly, actually being one hundred percent honesty with himself and Jaron. Still, he had to agree that riding a Muaka in such a situation was to make for some crazy fun."Have you tried outrunning an angered hive of Nui-Jaga? That's freaking scary but awesome." he said, being less competitive and now getting into a discussion about daring adventures.

IC-Jaron:"Once," Jaron said, smiling at his memories. "I'd been investigating something on an island called Stelt, because some stupid shopkeeper had gotten his prized sword stolen...I still have scars from that fight," he said, laughing. "I ended up riding a Muaka out from there, no joke," he said, to finish his story."What about sneaking into a Dark Hunter base in broad daylight? That is one of the hardest things to manage...and I got this out of it," he said, holding up a small carved tablet. "And her," he said, pointing over to Nikila.

profiles i guess

OOC: I'm pretty sure no one knows about anything outside of Mata-Nui with all the mind erasing and all so I don't think you'd have memories of such things.IC: Volin"What the Karz is Stelt and Dark Hunters?" he asked, more than slightly confused at the sudden mention of such foreign names. Maybe Jaron was pulling his leg or making up stories to impress him.

IC: SkyraSkyra heard Volin and Jaron's conversation, as they were all standing right outside his room, and the door was open."You guys think that's all impressive? Try chasing someone through the jungle being carried by someone on a hang glider!" He shouted out the room.

Edited by Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC-Jaron:Jaron held up the tablet again. "Something written on this," he said, confused slightly. "It just mentions the island and the organization...and a stupid shopkeeper. It had my name on it, so I'm assuming that everything it mentions is about me...unless there's some other Jaron I don't know about," He finished, laughing again. "You have any other stories, or have you conceded that I have won now?"He then looked back at Nikila. "Of course I do!" He said angrily. "I can be quiet and stealthy when I need to. You just came along because you had a crush on me and you know it," he said to her.

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

IC-Jaron:"Remember that big guy who carried us here?" Jaron asked Nikila. When she nodded, he continued: "Yeah, that was him. He was hurt rather badly, if you couldn't tell," he said, teasing her. "I'm fairly certain the doctors here fixed him up well, though.OOC: Can we please timeskip and say he's already been fixed? Pretty pwease?

profiles i guess

OOC: *Prays that no one will use me as a rug*IC: OnuzekThey had finished the operation. All of the shards of metal were out of his body. The slashes across his torso had been bandaged up, and the holes in his armor were patched up.He was propped up on a bed, well two beds actually, to fix his enormous size. The titan's eyes were closed, but it was clear that he wasn't sleeping.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: "Whew," Jolek breathed, wiping a stray bead of sweat from his forehead as he meandered through the halls."Gotta wonder how he got that much metal inside of him." he muttered to himself, a little tired from the concentration he'd had to utilise in order to safely remove all the shrapnel.

helo frens

IC-Jaron:Jaron picked up Skyra, carrying the Toa of Air over to Onuzek's room. He hadn't the hands to open the door, so he kicked it in, walking in with Skyra in his arms and Nikila and the others behind him. He set Skyra down on a chair."Hey Onuzek!" Jaron said, happy to see his friend alive. "We can tell you aren't really sleeping...so please open your eyes. It's easier to talk to you that way." Jaron fist-bumped Onuzek.

profiles i guess