Bzprpg - Ta-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: "No..." Tarex said, holding both hands up in a defensive position in response to Tairel's threatening demeanor. "I just don't get it. Karz, I never even heard of the term 'girlfriend' before I wound up here, and then only heard of it in passing. Is it..." he trailed off, his mind searching for plausible explanations."Is it some kind of medical thing? Something psychological? Something to do with relationships with others?" he asked, in a rapid fire manner, spouting off the ideas as if brainstorming.

helo frens

IC: SkyraSkyra began to toss and turn in his sleep, he was having a nightmare. He kept seeing how the Rahkshi had brutally murdered the irregulars, the matoran gukko force he had convinced to join the fight and he had just stood there, unable to save them.An eerie voice rang inside his head. It's your fault....there death....yours....Skyra woke up screaming, sweaty and sitting up, he stopped when he realized it had just been a dream. "Mata Nui..." he said, panting.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: OnuzekHe was still confused, but not so much to where he couldn't defend himself. The kick had knocked him off balance, he took a step back.And put up his massive arms, blocking the strikes. The knee connected, though. His armor protected him from most of the impact, but it still left him winded.The titan jumped back, weighed his arms down a lot, and activeated his Pakari.Onuzek slammed his now extremely heavy fists down onto the ground. The resulting shockwave might throw Kyju off balance."Why is Kyju fighting Onuzek?" he asked, getting into a defensive posture.

Edited by Gravity

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Laserbeak"No, it's just funny that you don't know." Laserbeak smiled. "It's sort of like a title, indicating that I am in a relationship with someone. In this case, Skyra."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: LansLans nearly facepalmed at Verdi's antics, "Not really my armor. There was however a fight in Le, everyone in the squad I'd be recently transferred to was killed. Except for Verdi here who wasn't near the battle. I kinda forgot to pick up, but I suppose it was for the best." Lans sighed, he still felt bitter about the deaths of his squad, "Still we managed to kill 3 of the Rahkshi, I was wondering if you could make armor for Claw-Wing out of the parts I brought. I also brought back a massive Nui-Rama, I killed, and was hoping you could use the parts to fill in the gaps in the armor. Also do you know a smith who could possible forge blades and disks out the Nui-Rama's Stinger?" Lans asked, he then took out a sheet of paper, "here's the ideas I had."ooC: I'll PM you.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC: "So..." he trailed off, as you could practically hear the gears in his head turning."It's like a friend... who happens to be female? What's the point in that? A friend's a friend's a friend, it shouldn't matter what gender they are." he said, still not quite comprehending the concept.This would take a while.OOC: Good luck explaining to him.

helo frens

IC: Zyckel"Ah yes, I see... Armor for a... bird? Out of Rahkshi pieces? Isn't that a waste of such glorious pieces of armor from such a mighty creature? Wouldn't you rather have it made into armor for yourself, as that would be much more intimidating than on a... bird." It was clear he didn't really like idea of turning it into armor for anyone but a being.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Zyckel"You want to put such marvelous pieces of armor, such rare pieces of armor, on a bird? I can not allow it, I will not ruin those dark masterpieces of quality almost as excellent as mine." He really, really did not wish to turn them into bird armor.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: SkyraSkyra was afraid to go back to sleep, he didn't want another bad dream, so he tried to get out of bed, when he did, it wasn't quite as painful as he thought it would be, but it still hurt like karz. He walked with a limp out the door and over to where Laserbeak and the other's were."Hey..." He said with a smile to everyone.

Edited by Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Zyckel"And I will not do such a thing to that armor, not one piece shall I turn into defense for a Rahi! I will make you an exact replica of it for the bird, for free! But you must let me turn that into armor for a being, which I will also not charge for!" The appeal of being possibly the first blacksmith to work with Rahkshi armor really struck him, and the fact that he could work with such armorwould be beyond that.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: ZyckelThen find yourself another smith, for I can not allow myself to ruin such magnificent pieces of armor... perhaps If I offer free armor repairs for yourself and Verdi in with my previous offer?" He really, really wanted to work with the Rahkshi parts.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles