Bzprpg - Ta-Wahi

Friar Tuck

OOC: "Can't tell between a door and a kicking post"? Hey, you give him too little credit. Any non-combat practice he's done was on the roof.IC: "He's losing blood pretty fast," Tarex noted, instantly shifting from being amused at Ria's half-drunk attempts at regaining her bearings, to focused, calm, and in control."We're gonna need to clean his wounds..." he mumbled to himself. "Ria? Think you can manage it?" he asked, turning to face the Toa of water.

helo frens

OOC: Okay, let's all get out of the office. The hospital sitcom is on to the next season. Let's get the crew and pack up. on to the next set! :PIC: Riaril (I guess I'm the only one playing this chick now... *sobs*)"Yeah, I can," Riaril said as her mind continued to clear. Her physician's instincts kicked in and immediately the prattle of orders for clean sheets, fresh rooms and over a half-dozen herbs were flying from her lips, taking crack shots at the minds of all those present. Then she fluttered out of the room on her still trembling legs, her white coat left behind on the coat peg. OOC: Okay, people, post your character's response to the orders. I want the toa with a bloody ab in room 14, followed by all the others in descending evens. (aka 14, 12, 10...) Once that's all together, we can play. :lol:

OOC: Wait, the only one? And, I'm going to be finishing up Tairel's arc for a while; so these may be his last few posts.

IC(Tairel)

Tairel immediatly did as he was instructed; helping with the sheets and rooms. But, his mind was racing all the while. He still hadn't even done his friend justice with a Mata-Nui forsaken burial, and his girl was now missing. He thought they were mad at each other, but there was something different there. A glimmer of confusion in her eyes when she left. He'd track her down as soon as he could and set things straight.-Mef Man

IC: Onuzek"Were is everyone going?" he asked.He was having trouble focusing, so his words were barely recognisable.OOC: *sigh* fine I'll list his wounds:

• [*]multiple deep slashes in his sides[*]at least two broken ribs[*]large amounts of blood lost[*]various holes in his armor[*]minor concussion, from falling 30 meters[*]metal embedded inside of him[*]internal bleeding

Edited by Gravity

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Plagia - Lavapool InnPlagia swore under her breath as she wiped the whisky from her face, "Ugh, I'm gonna kill that guy."Successfully removing the alcohol from her mask, she smiled at Akinii, "Well, seeing as neither of us have any ties anywhere, I'd suggest..."Looking quite pensive for a moment, she snapped her fingers, with a look of victory, said, "Onu-Koro. It's basically the central hub of the island, we're bound to find some sort of adventure."-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: Krayzikk"You sure you are sober enough, doc?" Krayzikk asked as he followed Riaril, the titan still not quite at the top of his game. The titan had stumbled a few times, and still had a killer headache.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

OOC: OPPS I thought this was the disscussion forem, sorry. To many tabs open at once.IC: Amakav.Amakav remembered to put up a sign that Tangrua had given him, HE walked a good distance away, then stuck it in the ground, bufore returning to in front o fht e turaga's hut. It read:NUII We are seeking to create a alliance of trading groups and intentors across the island. I call it NUII. Natianal Union of Invention and Innovation. Contact Tegam, Tangrua, or Amakav in po-koro for more information. (Note: Not always gaurentted to be in shop. Search around for them. Word gets around quick on this island.)OOC: Anyone wanting to join p.m. me and I will try to find a way to set it up. I know that there are a few inventors out there.

Edited by NStephenH

OOC: Actually, I'll have him tag along since I don't really see anything of interest in Po-Wahi. That and there are mark bearers in Ga-Wahi.IC: Morik Brum'Waiz"I think the next time's going to have to wait; I think I'll go to Ga-Koro myself as well." said Morik, changing his mind in the blink of an eye.

IC: Tarex practically disappeared in a white and black blur, unintentionally showcasing phenomenal agility as he took the shortest routes possible to grab each herb assigned to himNoticing a silver and gunmetal figure in his peripheral vision, he motioned for the Toa he knew all too well to follow as he raced back."C'mon!" he called over his shoulder "We might need you," he continued, as his longtime friend drew up with him."What for?" Jolek asked, activating his Pakari and deftly walljumping to bypass a flight of stairs."Pretty sure I saw shiny bits nin the big guy's--Not Krayz-- wounds. You know what that means.""He contains goodies?""This is serious, man. He's losing blood and won't be awake for much longer."

helo frens

IC: Durim"Well then Quada, see anyone that you think would make a good addition to the team, or a place you would check to find one?" He asked the Toa who had first joined the team, a dull frown upon his face. He was already feeling the heat. And he did not lime it in the slightest. He was a Toa of water, this was not a pleasant area for him.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC-Jaron:Jaron helped Krayzikk to move Onuzek to a room before he was worked on, with the titan-like toa still on his shield. He kicked it up, and pushed Onuzek off the shield to the bed. He then walked out to where Nikila was. He sat down on a chair, sighing."I wish that old doctor I'd read about was still here," he said, annoyedly. "According to others, he never took this long to get to his patients."OOC: Mild complaint for lack of treatment...I want Virthee back! :P

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Suminaxe, Ta-Wahi, The Charred ForestSuminaxe had been watching the Ta-Koro village for days. He knew that those who opposed his masters will were inside the village, but he also knew one Toa could not destroy a village by himself. Or could he? He briefly thought of using a charged blast of energy to destroy the village and himself, but this he deemed counter-productive. The only way to destroy the village, would be to have an alliance. He heard the trees rustle again, and he quickly moved so that the Ta-Koro Gaurdsmen would not find his position. This game of cat-and-mouse and been going on for a few days now. He couldn't easily pick them off, the cursed Gaurdsmen were too well-trained to go off by their one, but soon he would have to fight them, or make his escape. Either way, this will end soon.OOC: Free evil Toa hunt!

IC: GravityI realized that he couldn't understand me, so I shape shifted back into the silver armored Toa of fire."I said this mask is cool. But I guess I can't talk while I'm Muaka." I said, clearly impressed by the masks power.IC: NikilaShe sat down next to him."Huh," she agreed, "It is taking some time."

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Durim"Precisely. You seem to be a bit smarter than you appear ans usually act." He commented, scanning the buildings in front of them for one that stood out to him, that seemed interesting enough to enter. One that looked like the perfect Location for finding the next member of their team.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

OOC: Has no idea what to do with Skyra...sigh...one of the downsides to being in a hospital bed.IC: SkyraSkyra was lying on the hospital bed, rather bored, but unfortunately, he didn't think he wasn't gonna get out of here soon, and there was Onuzek to worry about now. Then his stomach growled again, "I hope Lazerbeak didn't forget about bringing food..."

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

OOC: Not sure you can actually manage to keep your vocals intact but who cares :PIC: Morik Brum'WaizMorik hopped onto the Muaka cat with a grin on his face and rode it rodeo style, kicking its sides while holding onto it by the scruff of the neck. Now here was a creature big enough for him to ride."Onwards to Ga-Koro, cat!"

OOC: He probably could, his voice would just be so much deeper cause they were so much bigger...Anyways, prepare to meet somebody new...or old, however you prefer. :PIC-Hasil:Hasil stode into Ta-Wahi, cautiously, for he was near the place where he had been attacked by the large Muaka previously. He rounded the stone, and saw another Muaka. This time it had a curious lizard-like being upon its back. He shrugged off Lashev and Sisk, and drew his Av'ein-Kel, holding it between him and the creature."What on earth do you think you're doing?!" He called angrily up to the thing riding the cat, never looking away from the creature's eyes. He stepped back slightly, but still kept up his guard.

profiles i guess

OOC: And here the fun begins...that's two of my characters meeting up each with two of yours..or rather, make that three.IC-Lashev:"Whoa," Lashev said, walking carefully up to the Muaka. "A talking Muaka.." Against his better judgement, he poked it to see what would happen.

profiles i guess

IC: Morik Brum'WaizMorik kept a firm grip on the scruff of Gravity's neck, slightly hauled to the side as he rounded the corner. Morik barely had time to say something before he noticed some clothed being holding a sword at them."Whoa, easy. This isn't a Muaka, just my pal and I fooling around."

IC(Yasashiv)

Soon, the two were walking into the hospital; a scene of chaos unfolding in front of them. It seemed as if an injured being was being rushed toward an operating room. Others were doing other duties that Yasashiv couldn't get a good view of."Maybe...we shouldn't have come back just yet."-Mef Man

IC-Jaron:Jaron and Nikila had walked out near the front of the building, holding each other in the half-light of the dusk. "I'm happy to have found you again," Jaron said, looking into Nikila's eyes. He hugged her tighter and leaned his head towards hers, just as Volin and Yasashiv showed up.OOC: Not who you expected, is it?

profiles i guess

IC: Volin"Well, if you don't want to, we don't have to. Maybe we could go for a walk in the charred forest, ugly as it is. I haven't been to it in a while and sometimes, I go there every so often just to remind myself how much I dislike it. Like getting drunk."OOC: Suminaxe will soon be hunted by an additional pair of Toa :P